Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

goodnight all, the disco boy is still on my mind... when when when.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

i am sholo-anna agreeing with you, issk. that movie had oo la la and a titillating story. this one has ouwa ouwa and the phenomenal hotness of barun. i am delighted with the whole thing... but because i saw the thumak man with that too much smile. in fact, i have a much ouwaouiwa feeling about this one than the one being made in calcutta. speaking of which, all the bongs of this world seem bhery taken up bhith the lad.

as for your bappi da... well both he and mithun are my deswalas, i got to have some something for them... um pappi though it may not go all the way to. bujhle? cholte cholte, mere yeh geet yaad rokhna.

Mithun be a hotwa backthenwa! And a fab actor when given the right film...Mrigayaa comes to mind in an uff way...and somehow prem pratigya with madhuri i recall as being hot...and so many others that are eluding my head right now... and not so long ago in a film i quite liked called Kaalpurush. But most of all a dangly disco man in a travolta meets jackson sort of way!

As for the Bappi and the pappi...ooh la la...maybe this might make you consider all the way to... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for that other one being made in Cal...it has that maha sexy beard indus!! So geebheeng the ouwaouwa phileengs that alsoπŸ˜† Pagol kore dao goromstuffπŸ˜†...Vaise you be right... what's with him and your deswalas?? Bahut yaarana lagta hai as the gabbar would say. And on a rather widespread loop, y'alls and the boyπŸ˜†

And only cos you mention the words, humaar mad coujinwa sent this sometime back... a "remaked allabida" version:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhEf8Ky6jU[/YOUTUBE]

...And while looking for the abau, i found another versionπŸ˜† A bit like my country roads arti mashup from last night this is... if you can bear watching past 50 secs that is..πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrxYoZUU00[/YOUTUBE]

(credit for both above:youtube)

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Blasters 

Want to share 

Its Bizarre!  My colleague and friend's driver, Tinku,a young boy of 22-23 years, died when the bike he was riding pillion crashed down a bridge last night 12.30pm. And only yesterday I gave him a shirt to wear during the pujas and he was so excited, wore it and showed it around saying, "Madam, has given this to me. My day is going so well!" I am not crying anymore. Just wondering and praying I gave him some happiness on the last day of his life.

Supi went through a similar experience some time back! 
Strange are the ways of Mahishasurmardini! Tinku was not an asura(demon)! He was a good driver, a sweet natured person, always smiling and very helpful! A case of mistaken identity, I presume.

On seconds thought there must be a bigger picture! Maybe if he had survived, he would have had a vegetable like existence. 

Oh wiwy am so sad and sorry to read this. Death really has a way of making us see the absurdity of life. We live it like we're going to be around for a long time...and then.. hearing something like this makes us see how wrong we are..

So glad in a way that you gave him the shirt... And I agree with you... the bigger picture is that it was probably better he didn't survive what probably was a horrible accident...

Feel better darling and take care.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon-1st March 2012 Precap, Episode 199
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOFnowcQnQ[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Wiwy

These  days life is so short and we dont know who it will snatch away from the circle known to you if someone is sick we know and are prepared for some but accidents other day one of my close colleague went to organize a event with the sponsoring company Brand ambassador a young girl 26 years ,he and driver were 56 and 50 their car met with a fatal  accident a sand lorry all spot dead
Feel bad for the young boy his whole life ahead of him
May their souls RIP

Wiwy and Chalhov, very sorry to hear the sudden demise of these folks. People who are born or depart during auspicious days like Navrathri almost seem to have a very special import in their lives. Although death is inevitable, accidental deaths are too hard to take. May their souls rest in peace and may their family members have the strength to cope with the tragedy. All our prayers with them!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
issk, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"remaked" versioniya not playing on my comp, aww. will try later.

once there was simon and garfunkel singing scarborough fair and canticle, now we have the very cool alvida version of it from apna desh. wah wah.

mithun was lovely in mrigaya... recently i saw him in c company, an unknown film as a bhai who is in love with a tv serial heroine type. he  was really funny. and wasn't he in page 3? one of the few bearable people in that pretentious little act?

ah that was a fun day thanks to the bappi, accha chalo, i'll give him jappi... pappi is your privilege.

see ya tomorrow. 😳

Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

goodnight all, the disco boy is still on my mind... when when when.

Oh my...what a droolalicious edit Indi di!  I love the colouring!  πŸ€’πŸ‘β­οΈ
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Oh wiwy am so sad and sorry to read this. Death really has a way of making us see the absurdity of life. We live it like we're going to be around for a long time...and then.. hearing something like this makes us see how wrong we are..

So glad in a way that you gave him the shirt... And I agree with you... the bigger picture is that it was probably better he didn't survive what probably was a horrible accident...

Feel better darling and take care.

This is so heartbreaking, Wiwy, especially for the family!  May he be at peace and may his family have the strength to overcome this tragic loss!  This makes us all disregard the trivia things in life and think about what's most important and dear to us!  Take care, Wiwy! πŸ€—
soni19sweet thumbnail
goodnight to all 
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

issk, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"remaked" versioniya not playing on my comp, aww. will try later.πŸ’”πŸ˜†

once there was simon and garfunkel singing scarborough fair and canticle, now we have the very cool alvida version of it from apna desh. wah wah
🀣 🀣 πŸ€£

mithun was lovely in mrigaya... recently i saw him in c company, an unknown film as a bhai who is in love with a tv serial heroine type. he  was really funny. and wasn't he in page 3? one of the few bearable people in that pretentious little act? Don't think he was in Pg 3...and you are on the dot about the movie...holier than thou that maker...all films, same tale...classist over the top crap.

ah that was a fun day thanks to the bappi, accha chalo, i'll give him jappi... pappi is your privilege.πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

see ya tomorrow. 😳

see ya ladki 😊