Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

I love your balloons gif too, Arshi!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hey kate, love your music, baby!

and without you where would this bday thread be. to you and durga, my major salaams. me first timer, so much you help me learn. thanks, my friends... you're the best and the most fun to hang out with. 👏👏👏

Indi di, thanks for this beautiful thread!  You did a smashing job! Clap ⭐️ Clap  It's always fun hanging out with you too! 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Congratulations blasters for another marvellous birthday thread. Third one in a row. 😳 Really proud of us all. Hi five everybody highfive.gif

Very delighted to see that the birthday girl, Horizon, loved it very much. 😃 

But, the credit for this beautiful thread should go to Indi. Yes, there were inputs from Katelyn and a little from me, but the major work of pm'ing all, collecting the messages, the complete layout, the horizon pics, the beautiful intro, choosing the dividers and most of the other work has been single-handedly done by Indi. 👏 

Three cheers to Indi 

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

Kate, you manage to bowl us over everytime with your beautiful creations. The BS pic merged with that of the sky deserves a standing ovation. 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  The thought of wanting to do something like that itself is commendable and when the thought converts into such a lovely creation, no words there to say, simply too good. 😃 

The gifs, lovely. I should mention again, loved the Teej one very very very much. 😳 

durga,

you are sweet. thank you for the 

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

and you are right, katelyn's horizon edit was fabulous as was her teej gif. 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Indi di, thanks for this beautiful thread!  You did a smashing job! 👏 ⭐️ 👏  It's always fun hanging out with you too! 🤗

thanks, kate.

but seriously, your gifs are becoming the best ever. not joking about the teri meri black ad white... i notice even issk said the same. and the poolside kiss and teej were beautiful. looking forward to what's coming up for thraead 17. 🤗
soni19sweet thumbnail
happy birhtday di 
me very sad to be late on party
thanks kate di for pm 
sorry di today no gift 
but i give you the best wishes and blessing from my side 
and may your all dream come true 
once again a very happy birthday 
sory for late