Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy belated birthday once again Horizon. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Indi just one more time for all tht effort. It was a true crackling bday, I never had one like this earlier.
Thank you one and all.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh , Durga dear NRA, you truly are..:) 
Yes, these dishes are all on top of my head always... Including kanda bacchali, Arati doota my faves.. Grrr..I am going too far..

Glad that you got a chance to taste the original tapeswaram kaaja... Yes that's where we get them from too as it is only a few miles away..then there is the kakinada kaaja, has to be... has to be eaten only when hot... Now  these sugar syrup dripped ones reminds only of...Khushi smacking on jalebis!

Thanks again.

Horizon thumbnail
Doctor, thanks a lot for the wishes, and what h...of an idea it was from you and Risha... We are fully soaking now!
Thanks for dropping by.

And, you asked me where the party was, it was at Lotus cafe.. Had a fantastic time!! :)
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, Kakinada kaja seems to be yummy. Should try that out once. 😳 Ya, sounds like some of Khushi's hot jalebis. 😃
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Arshi,  very yummy kheer.. and even yummier Jagjith Singh Ghazals... that divine voice any time makes my day!

And for making another balloon gif.. 🤗

Indi, certainly this is my most special Bday.. never had one like this..sacchi me.. 

Thank you all for working over time during our break... :)

You are very welcome Horizon...Hope you really enjoyed it...😊

Hi Arshi!  I just wanted to let you know that I love you gif and edit!  These are too awesome!! ⭐️❤️

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago

Nice one, Chalhov!  ⭐️ ❤️ Thanks for sharing!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Kat...But not as good as yours...I love your gifs within gifs...😊 Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Congratulations blasters for another marvellous birthday thread. Third one in a row. 😳 Really proud of us all. Hi five everybody highfive.gif

Very delighted to see that the birthday girl, Horizon, loved it very much. 😃 

But, the credit for this beautiful thread should go to Indi. Yes, there were inputs from Katelyn and a little from me, but the major work of pm'ing all, collecting the messages, the complete layout, the horizon pics, the beautiful intro, choosing the dividers and most of the other work has been single-handedly done by Indi. 👏 

Three cheers to Indi 

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

Kate, you manage to bowl us over everytime with your beautiful creations. The BS pic merged with that of the sky deserves a standing ovation. 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  The thought of wanting to do something like that itself is commendable and when the thought converts into such a lovely creation, no words there to say, simply too good. 😃 

The gifs, lovely. I should mention again, loved the Teej one very very very much. 😳 

So glad we have found each other!  🤗  All the Blasters Rock!!  highfive.gif   Yes, big bravo to Indi for such a beautiful thread!!!  👏 

Awww...thank you so much for your lovely words and liking my gifs and edits!  😳 🤗