Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hope you had a Wonderful Birthday! This thread is gorgeous❀️ And all the thoughts and wishes on it so wonderful that am feeling all mushy and happy i know YOU and all our other friends who've gone ALL OUT to make your day special😊 I've logged in today after days...and sad i missed popping in yesterday...but my wishes are for you, forever,
my πŸ€— dearest πŸ€— one

Here's to many more wonderful days, years, threads, laughs, chats, reflections and Rabba Veys!

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Issk, Thanks a ton for all the wishes my dear. Doesn't matter which day it is, your wishes are always special!

Hope you are having a fabulous time. Thanks again.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, thank you much..:)
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Horizon πŸ€—
See, I'm such an idiot. I have seen you around on BFTP thread but never asked your name :( Sorry! 

Wish you a very very very happy birthday. Have a rocking year ahead. May god bless you. 

Loads of love!

P.S.- Where's the party tonight? Err..Where was the party last night? :P 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
doctor,
so good to see you πŸ€— you good? all well? hope you do check bftp sometimes... what a great idea you had, we're still going mad about the show because of it. πŸ˜† 
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^I do check BFTP but I don't get to comment :( I'm perfectly fine. What about you?
Honestly, you guys are too generous. I feel so guilty for not being an active part of that thread. Glad that you guys are still enjoying and loving it πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh loving it we are, doctor... forced shadi round the corner, whole thread quakes. πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i am wondering what we are all going to be saying and doing then... right now ecstatic over faraq padta hai. what could be a nicer way to shut out the what the's of life. see ya. all the best.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations blasters for another marvellous birthday thread. Third one in a row. 😳 Really proud of us all. Hi five everybody highfive.gif

Very delighted to see that the birthday girl, Horizon, loved it very much. πŸ˜ƒ 

But, the credit for this beautiful thread should go to Indi. Yes, there were inputs from Katelyn and a little from me, but the major work of pm'ing all, collecting the messages, the complete layout, the horizon pics, the beautiful intro, choosing the dividers and most of the other work has been single-handedly done by Indi. πŸ‘ 

Three cheers to Indi 

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

Kate, you manage to bowl us over everytime with your beautiful creations. The BS pic merged with that of the sky deserves a standing ovation. πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ  The thought of wanting to do something like that itself is commendable and when the thought converts into such a lovely creation, no words there to say, simply too good. πŸ˜ƒ 

The gifs, lovely. I should mention again, loved the Teej one very very very much. 😳 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga, thanks a ton for that poem, and your personal message.. Not sure if I deserve..but,.thanks for all the affection. BTW, i thought, we had the best menu for Chalhov's bday, but thanks for reminding some more wonderful dishes.. mamidi pulihora,  panasapottu koora etc.. wow...

Durga, thanks for all the effort through out.. 

Great songs.."Sagarasangamam" one of my most fav love stories.. or so I interpreted it as.. and that song will always be very special.. Bhamane satyabhamane... thanks to all our crazy discussions.. on varied subjects..:)

Soggadu.. yes, I recall our initial talk. ..truly one of the most hand some.. but certainly not for ASR... truce.. truce..:)

And, you indeed saved the best for last.. that kaaja.. my most fav too.. custom folks would invariably find them in my luggage every time.. :)as they are NOT available here.. 

And those very thought ful words underneath in Telugu.. smart lady.. thanks a ton.. πŸ˜‰

you know honestly, I am thinking of changing my flight route after seeing all ur menu...:)

thanks Durga! Means a lot!

Horizon, very glad that you liked the thread, enjoyed the songs and relished the food too. πŸ˜ƒ 

Yes, we had some wonderful dishes for Chalhov. When I realised it's yours next, honestly I was wondering, now what? But, that trip to HYD helped. There were discussions about menus during different functions of wedding in general. That's where I was reminded of phanasupottu koora, and I got my answer. The rest simply followed. Same was with the sweets too. Relatives staying outside AP, got busy visiting places and buying those special sweets ( I got my share too πŸ˜‰) and my task became easier. πŸ˜† 

Yummy kaaja, your favourite too! One set of relatives made a trip towards Kakinada side and went to Tapeswaram where it seems the original kaaja is made. Didn't know about this trivia at all. Being an NRA (non-resident andhraiite - as I call myself πŸ˜†), there are still lots of things that I am not aware of. Still learning...

Relieved you got the Telugu lines. πŸ˜‰ Was searching for a good song instead. But I guess, there aren't any. Above underlined, really? πŸ˜ƒ

Chalhov, thanks for adding ulava charu and palathalikalu to the menu. πŸ˜Š