Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Arshics thumbnail
Aww, it's your birthday today! 
Came to the ipk forum after a long time

And what an auspicious day it turned out to be! 

Wish you a very very happy birthday dear Horizon

A girl with amazing writing skills 

And someone who became a friend

Due to our common love Barun
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Horizon and many many happy returns of the day. 🥳

Have a great year ahead. God bless you. 

Lovely thread. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad you loved the thread Horizon. 😃 

I am a little busy. Will be back soon. Until then, let's keep the party going. 😳 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wish u Many Happy Returns of the Day Horizon 🤗

🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  Happy Birthday  🥳  🥳   🥳   🥳

❤️May you get everythin u have ever wished for 😃

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Dear Horizon, Happy Happy Blessed Birth Day!!!

May all your days be blessed!

May life bring you only sweetness!

And may this man be always in our lives!!!

We have all been blessed to meet on the Thread and celebrate all the good times and sometimes the sad with each other!  We are always here for each other and I am thrilled to celebrate this day with you!  Thank you, my friend, for interesting conversations that I may not always participate in but love to read!  Enjoy your day!  Relax... he is!

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are. Having a fantastic day!!!!!!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sorry friends, day had been pretty hectic.. with the pooja preps for tomorrow and the travel preps for next week. 

Ami, your wishes truly mean a lot whether short or long don't worry at all. Thanks a ton for taking time for sending wishes.. loved the yellow rose and the all the sweet words. thank you.

Sohara.. Sohara.. my dear.. loved all those colorful wishes.. and the necklace.. great selection.. I seem to guess thats ur fav color..:) And yes, thanks for that Sarun pic.. as crazy as we are!! 

And loved those red roses.. and those two beautiful people.. but I would let them enjoy their first official date.. without disturbing them ... as anyway watching them would make my day :).. thanks for all the selctions

Cynthia, that classy wish means a lot.. thank you.

Samin: great to see those colors amidst.. . hope things are well with you.. thanks for taking time .

AD: thank you for literally sending  a blast.. I am truly having one, thanks to you all! 

Indi, forgot to mention in the morning, aww.. thanks a million for that suave one.. he is finally having an "apple" there too..:)

Chalhov, those two very special dishes  made my day.. 

Sigrid, thanks a ton for the wishes my friend.. we met or not doesn't seem to be matter.. as you guys know exactly all my likes..and every wish was truly touching.. thank you. 
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arshi,  very yummy kheer.. and even yummier Jagjith Singh Ghazals... that divine voice any time makes my day!
And for making another balloon gif.. 🤗

Indi, certainly this is my most special Bday.. never had one like this..sacchi me.. 

Thank you all for working over time during our break... :)
Horizon thumbnail
[QUOTE=Arshidiehardfan]

I don't know if u like chicken rice or not... But that's my favourite😛 So included it in the feast... Here is your Chocolate yummy yummy cake with a small gift... Hope u like it😃 Once again, Happy birthday Horizon... May God fulfill all your dreams😊
[/QUOTE
AD, I am a vegetarian.. but never mind.. thanks for sharing ur fav dish and that awesome gift. hope ur having a good time back home.