HORIZON'S BIRTHDAY THREAD - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE

wiwy

HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR BIRTHDAY FLOWERS

😃

YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE😃

AND YOUR BIRTHDAY KISS!😛

😆

[/QUOTE]

Wiwy, you almost gave a heart attack  with that kiss.. ..:) romance like that is truly unattainable in real life  or so it feels.. thanks to the sound editor for that scene.. you know what I am talking...did I ever hear a kiss as loud...I am glad we are discussing these epis right now.. thanks dear.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPQvPHq0H0[/YOUTUBE]

Bhamane Satyabhamane from Saptapadi - Had to bring in this one, when you talked about Bhama kalapam, all the time I had this song in mind. 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwziuy19tLE[/YOUTUBE]

Komma kommako sannayi from Gorintaku - How could I leave out Soggadu? He was in our earlier discussions. Got this song which I really liked a lot. 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9LdWwL5I0[/YOUTUBE]

Horizon, I left this one out purposely in the above menu, because this is my personal favourite and I wanted to feed it to you myself.

Here's the yummy juicy kaaja, say aaa

Anduke oka naadu, telisindi oka rozu
Induke oka pandaga, tanaku puttinarozu

😃

Wish you many many happy returns of the day

smiley-face-birthday.gif

Durga, thanks for all the effort through out.. 

Great songs.."Sagarasangamam" one of my most fav love stories.. or so I interpreted it as.. and that song will always be very special.. Bhamane satyabhamane... thanks to all our crazy discussions.. on varied subjects..:)

Soggadu.. yes, I recall our initial talk. ..truly one of the most hand some.. but certainly not for ASR... truce.. truce..:)

And, you indeed saved the best for last.. that kaaja.. my most fav too.. custom folks would invariably find them in my luggage every time.. :)as they are NOT available here.. 

And those very thought ful words underneath in Telugu.. smart lady.. thanks a ton.. 

you know honestly, I am thinking of changing my flight route after seeing all ur menu...:)

thanks Durga! Means a lot!
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Aww, it's your birthday today! 

Came to the ipk forum after a long time

And what an auspicious day it turned out to be! 

Wish you a very very happy birthday dear Horizon

A girl with amazing writing skills 

And someone who became a friend

Due to our common love Barun

Hey Arshics, Thanks a lot for the wishes dear.. great to see you.. needless to say miss all your poetry and your great interpretations. 

This show and Arshi, the great wall of china that connects all of us!

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Happy Birthday Horizon and many many happy returns of the day. 🥳

Have a great year ahead. God bless you. 

Lovely thread. 

Fari, thanks  a lot for the wishes. Yes, thanks to all my blasters friends for this wonderful thread.
Horizon thumbnail

Thanks Vandana.
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Wish u Many Happy Returns of the Day Horizon 🤗

🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  Happy Birthday  🥳  🥳   🥳   🥳

❤️May you get everythin u have ever wished for 😃

Supi, thank you.

But, about your last line.. are you sure.. as I wished for a some total miracles to happen!!:)

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi horizon,
birthdays... the only thing i really do celebrate, even if it's with a quiet thought in the head, today is my bday yay. i am glad you're having a special one, though in the midst of pooja and packing... but you'll be fine, just take those apples... both of them. what a suave boy he is there, haan? our dilli munda who loves to watch zohan 😆. planning to storm that office one of these days, wanna come along?

have fun, horizon, it was no work this thread, and if it makes ya feel good, worth all the extra barun shots i had to pore over... so difficult you know. 🤗
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Horizon🤗

Stickied:)
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: minuu

Happy Birthday Horizon🤗

Stickied:)

Thank you minuu.:)