of falling khushi 
and next time 
bringing arshi in one frame by 
way of photography
soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

this is really good.
It's great that you always give us a beautiful edit every night.
Thanks for reading my take.
Your words are too sweet. I'm overwhelmed.

so that we all 
can jaagte raho 
and spy on sp๐Ÿ˜†

thanks sohu for your consideration
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Good night, Soni!
These are beautiful!  I love the first and last edits!  Khushi and NK edit made me smile!  Thanks for sharing!

i too agree di 
first i made online 
and last in Photoshop 

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Sigrid, I love this music, Hauntingly beautiful I would say and had to find the translation.  the music and song seemed so apropos for our couple.  So I went to the net and found the translation.  Love it and thank you for sharing!
Translated Bollywood meaning:

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho Lyrics Translation In English 

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can not live without you
Do I exist without you ..
Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

I become separated from you,
I will be different from their own ..
Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

You are not alone, because
Now you are
Life. You are my life.
My peace, and my pain;
You alone are my love ..

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi
Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

Our relationship, how
I also do not like a moment away
Every day, I live for you
My all time is for you ..
Should not be a moment without you
Your name is on every breath ..
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Thanks my dear friend for the song and meaning.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
[QUOTE=IssPKaur]

Watching, intoxicated i stand
Color...it rushes to your face
I breathe magnificent beauty

Are you willing to submit?

Love this one Issk...a flirty,loving,and passionate Arnav with his smirks is so captivating and whimpsical...Thnx๐Ÿ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Teri Meri will live in our hearts...hamesha...
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  And their dance of love goes on...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_HynZNGAs[/YOUTUBE]
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_HynZNGAs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBxnbULse8[/YOUTUBE]
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBxnbULse8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgA9IAMEmg0[/YOUTUBE]
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgA9IAMEmg0

credit to creators

Indeed Teri Meri will live in our hearts and soul...for ever and this song is for only ARSHI...

Love these VMs ...hard to choose which one is better as all of em are beautiful...Thnx Kat and have a wonderful weekend ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 176

the evening of havan is here.

LOOK AT THIS SCHEMY FACE...DEVIL WITHIN DEVIL...

Shyam pours ghee into havan kund... "ranisahiba ke liye yeh havan kund ki bahut ahmiyat hai..." this havan means much to ranisahiba... so he toils... or so he says. he's planned to turn it into her funeral pyre with a most non-ehtereal ether plan.

"sach mein, di kitni lucky hain..." really, di is so lucky. akash, as is his wont, remains clueless. but then who can blame him, even shatir asr is totally taken in.

AS I SAID HIS CHARACTER IS DEPICTED SO NICELY WITH "ETHER" COLD YET FLAMMABLE...

what is it with our desperate need to love the son-in-law... no matter what. just because you're damat ji, you will get a special place and about a thousand points the moment you arrive. then if you really misbehave we'll take a few points away maybe just to look objective. actually, we'll ket you get away with just about anything. i mean look at you, shyam, you don't earn much, you live off yoyr in lawas, ahem bro-in-law, yet just because you make jalebi and pour ghee into havan kund and whisper the most bleh romance into your wife's ears, we are leaping with joy at the sight of you.

LOVE THE DESCRIPTION OF SHYAM ...INDEED A LEECH...JIS THALI MAIN KHANA ...USSI MAIN CHAID KARNA...IS HIS PRINCIPLE

damat ji is a boon from god. while bahu is a girl to be kept under one's thumb. wah, kya patriarchy hai.

pour pour, pour some more ghee.

let that fire settle matters once and for all.

and thank you for your ghoulish lopsided grin. we get the point.

fasten seatbelts. gardener at work... dressed in waistcoat, i die, and deep blue shirt that started out in 175... strange collar but some people can make anything look good 9well maybe not that alme white kurta, haven't they heard of khadi around here).

INDI...THIS IS POSSESSIVE ONE IS SPEAKING๐Ÿ˜†...I LIKE THIS COLLAR THOUGH OR MAY BE HE LOOKS GOOD IN ALL KINDS WHO CARES...

he's just been kissed by a girl he wants to kiss and kiss some more.โ˜บ๏ธ yet he never thought she'd do what she did... and he never knew how much it would affect him. he is not very theek, exactly as khushi said. he's trying to calm down, pottering around his plants, watering, nurturing, feeling maa maybe. just a guy trying to get back to himself.

A MAN WHO'S BEEN TOUCHED BY MANY BUT KHUSHI'S HAND MAKE HIS BRAIN STOP WHICH HE CREATES TO FIND WAYS TOUCHING HERE AND THERE...AND NOW HE GAVE HER A KISS AND WANTED HIS LIPS ON HIM SO BADLY...A PORTRAYAL OF TRUE MAN'S NATURE WITH LOVE AND LUST BUT IN DEEP NEED...BARUN IS AWESOME IN THIS FIELD...NO DOUBT...BUT HER PECK SHIVERED HIM AND THAT'S WHY OUR SANKA SAID STRAIGHT FORWARDLY "IT AFFECTED YOU TOO DEAR " ...SHE IS MINI OF HIM...KNOWS  HOW TO CORNER HIM...๐Ÿ˜†

but two crazy women won't have any of that.

have you noticed how stubborn some really loving women can get. and how interfering? i like, teehee.

LOVE EM HERE THIS JODI IS BRINGING THESE TWO KISSY ONES TOGETHER...LOVE JAYSHREE HERE ESPECIALLY HER EYES AND HER EXPRESSIONS WERE TOO GOOD FOR OUR GARDENER...DIL GARDEN GARDEN HUWA...

"khushi ji ki shadi..." khushi's wedding, his sis and nani ji are playing their determined cupid game. chhotey, i feel like yelling at him, you should have objected violently to that khushi's kiss, then this fate would not have befallen you, samjhe aap?

he hears the words and his eyes go still.

di... "kya baat kar rahi ho, nani?" what are you saying, nani?

"haan, humka lagat hai ki khushi bitiya ko humre hi ghar ma ana chahiye" yeah, says the old schemer, i think khushi should come to our home... are we stupid that we'll let such a nice girl go... and anyway khushi's and his jodi will be great.

KOI SHAQ

he's ready to leave... enough! something inside him says.

oh chhotey, you here... yeah surprise he's where he usually hangs out when he's at home... so cute this overacting acting. a bit giddy these two women, but kinda sweet.

they want his opinion.

SERIOUSLY ,THE MAN IS ALREADY IN HIS GARDEN OF EVE AND THIS TORTURE๐Ÿ˜†

"kis bare mein..." about what. oh that look.

the bait is offered, the ladies want to know his thoughts on the matter or else how to proceed.

"kaisi baat..." what's it about... a break in the voice, sort of gentle, sort of floaty. throat gone dry?

nani with smile, di eith assessing keen eyes on bro, "er, shadi ki baat.."

"jab ghar ma ittni achhi ladki ho toh bahar dhoondne ka ka jaroorat hai?" if there's such a nice girl at home, then why look for someone outside?

he seems sort of speechless.

"nani... i don't know..." poor guy, he is seriously imagining a shadi scenario with kkg and finding it hard to say yes, though nothing in him is saying no.

SHAADI...MERI AUR KHUSHI KI...HAYE MAR JAOON ISS SADAGI PEH ASR KI...THE DAYS I DON'T LET ANY GIRL IN MY LIFE AND NOW HERE IS HE IS THINKING ABOUT WIFE...๐Ÿ˜Š

"i mean khushi aur... main..." so hesitant, husky, gentle... oh my heart broke thinking what happened to him thanks to one vile man that night. how terribly tender these feelings and what venom threw them in disarray, pain and madness mixed.

DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT ,HE WAS COMLETELY SHATTEED AND DEVASTATED...

"nahin nahin," says his tormentor, his loving grandmother, "hum aapke baare mein thodi na baat karat hai..." no no, you're not the one we're talking about.

ooops.

they're speaking of... nk bhai ...!!!??@@*%^&* whaaa$@*!@t.

a look. ah, asr returneth. tan dan dan.

"what?" an explosion, asr ishtyle..

"nk???!!!"

"haan... haaan"

"aur khushi!!" oh the possessive taking of the loved one's name. she with his henna on her, his haldi, his kiss, his...

"kyun kya hua, chhotey?" why, what happened, chhotey?

"are you..." he's bristling, angry, irritated, going nuts.

aaargh the thought.

"i don't know, whatever..." he's gotta go. and a cool exit by hot head.

conspirators hi-five.

nani has seen "ek taraf ka aag," the fire on thsi side now at the havan she will check out kkg...

AAG HAI DONO  TARF BRABER LAGI HUWI...

we move to a sad and emotional scene at the gupta's. babuji can almost bless payal without help. was he supposed to get better soon? nk's camera had pictures. nk kept noticing how khushiw as uncomfortable around shyam. in fact in 189, he will also ask her wasn't she supposed to talk to asr about something? here babu ji is showing sighns of improvement. my socheka padi says, the "mu" as it was famously known, was supposed to clear much earlier than it finally did. maybe barun's shoot delayed matters, but could it not have been handled better? why do i know it could.

YES I WAS WATCHING THIS TOO WHILE MAKING BANNER...THE WHOLE STORY IS GIVING ME DIFFERENT VIBES AND HONESTLY THE STORY IS TELLING RIGHT VIBES YET WHAT MADE EM CHANGE HAVE NO CLUE AS INDI THE KIDNAP IS WAY FAR FAR FROM THAT END...EVEN HE TOLD EM HE IS GOING FOR MOVIE OR WHATEVER...THE MIDDLE TIME SEEMS THEY WERE WORKING ON SOMETHING AS ACCORDING TO IF NEWS THEY ALREADY STARTED "QUBOOL HAI" PLANNIG AND WHAT HAPPENED HERE ON IPK GOD KNOWS...OR ..SOME SOURCES WERE MAY BE THEY WANTED TO REPLACE KARAN SINGH G TO BARUN AS HE WAS HIRED FOR SIX MONTHS AND IF U REMEMBER BARUN ALSO MENTIONED HE JOINED IT FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN HE CHANGED AS VIEWERS WANTED HIM...IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE YET IT DID CREATED A MESS...

back at rm, he is getting ready and di is on her mission convince bro. stop asking me if i'm fine, i am, he says to her.

so she thinks of sort of emotionally blackmailing him into submission. now akash will have someone, if you also had, who knows what might happen, in case something should happen to me... that kind of thing.

the whole thing misfires.

the moment he hears his sister say, what if i'm not okay... off he goes on a crazy insistent path of nothing's gonna happen to you, not while i'm here. while his sister frets about thsi missing of mark, his worry,his love, his fear of losing people he loves, his complete devotion to his sister takes the lightness to a deep and lovely place.

a beautiful kiss on a sister's palm by a brother who really cannot imagine living without her.

IT SHOWS HOW MUCH HE IS HURT...๐Ÿ˜ญ

and she too loves him so so specially.

just realised... there were three kisses in the story... by the poolside were two and in his bedroom one. what will transpire will at all, because there were two most important people in his life. not just one.

lovely touch, he kissed both the women he loves.

"zindagi ka kya bharosa..." what's certain in life, di said. and he froze.

"aisa kuch nahin hoga... maine kaha na aisa kuch nahin hoga."

he cannot deal with this, he is fragile. somehow patched together on a blind and thick blanket of himmat, barun was asr in all his layers. one moment irritated at the talk of marriage, the next, scared, terrified for di, and then the man who makes his own destiny... "maine kaha na... aisa kuch nahin hoga." i have said, haven't i, nothing of the sort will happen. "aisa" will not be allowed to happen, it will quake and run away before such determination...

he looks back at her with a love in his eyes that could make the ugliest moment pristine.

"di... aap hamesha mere paas rahengi..." and the sweetest... "samjhi aap?"

di, you'll always be with me... do you understand?

snake of course enters with his creepy banter and takes her away.

nice direction.

LOVE THE SIBLINGS ON BOTH SIDES

at the rm doorway again we stand, all here for havan. mami bestows nasty smile, payal in jeopardy, a little tension, akash oblivious, he has not told anyone what payal had specifically asked him to. really.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

asr is looking at her consideringly, wonder what he's thinking... both in post kiss trauma come nirvana.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

khushi has too many packages in her arms, then twists her ankle on her heels, and, guess who should reach her first. nk.

GIRNA MAT MAIN SANMBHALE NAHIN AOONGA...YEH RIGHT...FROM TERI MERI HE JUST WANTS HER NEAR HIM...AND SHE DOES THE SAME AND GIVING HIM BACK EVERY NOTION TOO..AKHDOO AUR USKI AKAD...EIK INKE LIYE AUR EIK INKI AKAD KEH LIYE ...KHUSHI IS RIGHT THOUGH...HE IS SHOWING TOO MUCH "MAIN " ...

so krishna still uses jealousy as a weapon, and di and nani, like happy devotees are chanting the same bhajan. jalan... that's what nani ji wants. and that's what she'll get. the most sublime kind too.

asr is most unhappy at thsi ungainly swiftness of nk. the shoot was done separately. doubles visible. but as long as i can see angry young asr, me no care (or try to be no care).

LOL...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

"anjali bituiya, khushi bitiya aur nanhe, sath mein kitna achha lagat hai, hai na?" don't khushi and nk look good together, enquires nani mischievously.

he can't take it any more... "ya! baat aagey badani chahiye, perfect jodi hai... dono aadhey pagal hain aur utna hi clumsy bhi hai." he is brusque and done with all this tamasha.

yes, you must take this thing forward, they are a perfect pair... both are half mad and half clumsy.

she stops at "perfect jodi" and turns, how could you and lots of other eye talk, di and nani have to notice, what to do. 

SHE IS ANGRY...YOU DUM DUM...SHE WANTS YOU TO CLAIM HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE...AND YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE THAT...DIDN'T YOU...

switch to shyam babu thirsting for ranisahiba ka thoda pyaar thoda waqt... creepy games with perfume... he douses her with combustible ether. heartless utterly, this man who thinks he loves khushi. one day he will scatter with equal generosity shards of glass on the floor to lacerate his eight month pregnant wife... his hands capable of so much.

HE IS MY FAV PSYCH...WHO I WANT TO STRANGLE๐Ÿ˜ก

as anjali and shyam enter the sitting room, mami and mama ji say things underscoring shyam's importanvce in his wife's life. anjali bitya only needs damadji and pooja to be khush.

what about the boy who needs only anjali to be as happy as he dares to be.

a little excitement around anjali's ether doused saree. she might change it, but damat ji persuades her not to. nk's camera must have heard, i won't let you change this saree. so useful that would have been later, in a revelation sequence.

in the meantime, asr seethes watching nk next to kkg.

"khushi ji, yeh wohi bangles hai na, jo hum select kiye the?" khushi ji, aren't these the bangles we chose?

no she wore them from home.

and why is my stomach churning looking at the way he looks at her.

she's a little khafa khafa looking at the man who gave her her first kiss once in away.

LOVE THIS "KHAFA KHAFA" SHOOO CUTE WORD...LOVE SPRINGS THROUGH IT...๐Ÿ‘

snake gets up to answer a call supposedly, but in fact to let his wife burn while he's out of harm's way...

there is a god.๐Ÿ‘

strike... strike... the match is about to be lit, but...

"anjali bitiya..." nani ji became the instrument, the saviour and suggested that akash and payal sit in front.

someone's saved from the fire, while the jalan of another it was deemed will be taken to unbearable limits.

and again the clarified butter came to the rescue. months ago during janmashtami, ghee had fallen on him, and there was a memorable moment between the two as he passed her the container. now it seems, the ghe from the gupta's is not here. and it is important for the ritual

YES ...THE ELEMENTS ARE THE KEY OF IPK...SOMETIMES I DO THINK IT'S A MIRACLE WE HAVE THIS KIND OF CONGNITIVE SHOW ON OUR SCREEN...THIS IS NOT A SIMPLE SHOW...INDEED IT IS UNIQUE...FROM ALL ANGLES...

khushi says she'll go get it. buaji sayds, it's unsafe at night. khushi insists she will go and come back, not to worry... two men react... "i'll go," says the swifter, less complex one.

music soars. anger registers. and disappointment in a certain kissed girl's eyes?

a lightly handled episode, setting up the scene for the drama ahead.

INDI ๐Ÿ‘LOVELY...SORRY COULDN'T COLOR IT ..JUST COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO WHILE DOING WORK ,HURT MY FINGER ,HAVING HARD TIME TYPING...

MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE...MY GARDENER AND KHAFA KHAFA ARE SO YUMMILICOUS AND TEMPTALICIOUS THESE DAYS ...BEFORE WE HIT KHATARNAK DAYS...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hi all 

my bollywood tadka for 173-174 

this three episode beautifully pictured the dori of it meant nothing to it meant a life. 
someone said 
that he is trouble 
his presence torture her
but that someone become nothing 
when he went few km away from 
focus area of her eyes. 

she got pareshan 
with the bechani taunting her
she got pareshan by sudden halt of 
her dhak dhak 
she get pareshan 
and cruse her own words 
how dare they to take him 
out of her life 
she got pareshan between  the fight of 
her heart and mind
mai pareshan pareshan 
Pareshaan
Naye naye naina mere dhoonhe hai    
Dar-badar kyun tujhe
Naye naye manzar yeh takhte hai
Iss kadar kyun mujhe
Zara zara phoolon pe
Jhadhne laga dil mera..
Zara zara kaaton se
Lagney lagaa dil mera..
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Aatishein woh kahan
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Raanjishein hai dhuaan
Haan..
Gush khaake galiyaan
Udney lagi hai..udney lagi hai
Raahon se teri
Judney lagi hai..judney lagi hai
Chaubaare saare yeh
Milon ke maare se
Pooche hai tera pataa
Zara zara chale se
Thakne laga dil mera
Zara zara udhne ko
Karne laga dil mera
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Dil kashi ka samaah
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Khawaaishon ka samaah
Be baat khudpe
Marne lagi hoon..marne lagi hoon
Bebaaq aahein
Bharne agi hoon..bharne lagi hoon
Chahat ke cheetey hai
Khaare bhi meethe hai
Main kya se kya ho gayi
Zara zara fitrat
Badal ne laga dil mera
Zara zara kismat se
Ladhne laga dil mera
Kaisi madhoshiyaan..
Mastiyaan mastiyaan..
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Aatishein woh kahan
Main pareshaan pareshaan
Pareshaan pareshaan
Raanjishein hai dhuaan
Ho..
english
http://lyricstranslate.com

Restless

I look for you with new eyes, everywhere.
I find new sights likewise, everywhere.
My heart's a flutter, I feel
It's flirting with danger, I feel
Restless, I'm restless...
Where are those flames?
Where are those pains?

The streets are snoowing...
They're merging with you...
The cross-roads, the milestones
Are calling for you.
My heart is tired of treading, I feel
It's yearning to fly, I feel
What I aspire
Of my desire.

I'm blushed, I'm flushed
For the first time.
I'm breathing, I'm dreaming
For the first time.
These drops of fondness;
I savour the sweetness.
I am not me, no more.
My heart is changing its take, I feel
It's turning my fate, I feel
The intoxication.
The exhilaration.
Where are those flames?
Where are those pains?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YKVDRuRAN-g[/YOUTUBE]

sometimes a word is not enough
to express us
something nothing is required to 
be said for understanding each other
but it never happened that happen to 
be them 
and why not they king and queen 
of innovative love 
that why happened 
with the jhol of a 

what you said to me
what i say to you 
how i give answer to the 
question i self finding answer
for 
kaun farak padhta hai 

it cant be express in words 
it cannt be mould in a sentence 
it cannt be delivered in mere speaking 
it is just like that
no name,no identity,no place,no intention 
but a strong member
that leave among we both 
and that is the reason of all fark 

but how now i say this to him 
kaun mera kya tu lage 

Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage
Who are You? What is Your relation to me
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage
Why are You tieing a string from Your heart to mine?
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage
Why am I helpless in front of You

Chhod kar na tu kahin bhi door ab jaana
Don't leave me and go anywhere now
Tujhko kasam hai
You have to promise me this
Saath rehna jo bhi hai tu
Be with me whoever You are
Jhooth ya sach hai, ya bharam hai
Even if it is truth or lies, or just my imagination
Apna banaane ka jatan kar hi chuke ab to
You have made a move to make me yours already
Baiyan pakad kar aaj chal
Take my hand and let's go
Main du bata sabko
I want to show everyone

Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage
Why am I helpless in front of You

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TMP5QODAXlc[/YOUTUBE]

hi 
sharing my first signature edit with you 
do suggest your view๐Ÿ˜ƒ

english of song respective write thanks 
psd and texture credit to maker
and those little not perfect lines try from me 
sorry first time try
so bear me๐Ÿ˜ณ

SONI I AM SPEECHLESS...WONDERFUL SONGS ,WONDERFUL EXPRESSIVE WAYS OF THEIR FEELINGS...EDITS ...AND RANGOLI OF COLORS...EVERYTHING IS COOL AND CUTE...NICE WORK SONI...๐Ÿ‘...THESE LINES ARE PERFECTโญ๏ธ
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Saloni,

I had already added that link under Episode 180 in the next set of takes as you had given it as Epi 172 - 180. But, now that you have altered it to just Epi 172 and made a separate one for 173-174, I will make the necessary changes. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

A request, do send me pms for your tadkas. Not easy to track the posts all the time. ๐Ÿ˜Š