Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

THIS IS ALL WHAT I EXPLAINED IN MY 170...

Episode-178

Mami's assail continues to Payal and the rest of the Gupta family. They became crestfallen at her flippancy. Mama tries to meliorate the situation, so as Akash. But mami continues her vociferation.. She literally ravages Payal with her afflictive words. She wants to know why her marriage broke; does she have any defect or what else they hid from her? nani rebukes her and tells her to give them a chance to defend themselves. But she doesn't want to listen to anybody, she just wants to null and void the alliance. Anjali tries to assuage her as well. When bua tries to say that Payal already told Akash, Payal doesn't let her talk further. She tells mami that she admits of her broken alliance, if she doesn't want she will not marry Akash. All perturbs to hear it. It seemed for a moment that mami also felt a jolt. But actually not, she literally tramples Gupta family even more. Akash refutes Payal that she can't do it. Anjali gets upset on mami for rejecting Payal for her broken alliance, where her own niece had gone through the same phase. Mami retorts back not to compare her with payal. She is nonpareil to Khoon bhari tang. Akash now opens his mouth after the situation turned nasty. He says her that Payal and her family already told him everything. But mami doesn't believe him. She declares to break the alliance right now.

Pause:  Payal didn't put Akash down, though she was terribly upset on him. Her endurance is plausible. Mami should be happy to get such a sensible and wonderful girl as her daughter in law.

THIS WHOLE SCENE IS JUST TO REFLECT HOW DECIETS WITHIN EACH OF EM IS GOING TO RUN THEIR FUTURE AND GOD WANTS EM TO UNDERSTAND...GUPTA LADIES AND ESPECIALLY PAYAL WHO IS DECEIVING HERE AKASH BY HIDING THE SHYAM'S TRUTH...AKASH IS TAKIG OATH NEAR POOLSIDE BUT SHE STILL DOES NOT REVEAL ANYTHING WHICH INDEED HURT HER TOO LATER...ONLY NANIJI UNDERSTOOD BOTH SISTERS AND THEIR INTENTION BUT ALL OTHERS WERE HURT...AS ARNAV IS ON FRONT LINE HE MISUNDERSTOOD BIG TIME...IF YOU SEE THE FLASH BACKS IN HIS HEAD ARE COMING WHEN HE IS IN HIS ROOM AND OUTSIDE NEAR HIS SUV ...HE REMEMEBERS THE SCENE WHERE SHYAM IS SAD WHEN INTRODUCED TO KHUSHI AFTER SHE CRIED OVER HIS SHOULDER DURING REVELATION...HE DIDN'T SEE KHUSHI'S POV BUT SHYAM POV AS SHYAM DID MANIPULATE HIS BRAIN WELL ENOUGH...IF KHUSHI WOULD TELL HIM ,THEN IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME...BUT THEN WE DIDN'T HAVE IPK LONG ENOUGH... 

Arnav is hollering khushi and running after the ambulance in embroilment. He becomes stagnant for a moment as if he has been mortified completely. His tempestuous heart is convulsing in premonition, whether the girl in the ambulance is Khushi or not! He is fluttering, embroiling, holding the piece of her belonging. With the ghost of pain gnawing at his heart, he gathers the courage and runs towards his car. He can't waste any time, he has to go to the hospital right now to see her in person. As soon as her gets in the car he hears somebody's voice, very familiar, very close to his heart. It's no other, but Khushi. She is bargaining with a cholewalaπŸ˜†. Arnav looks at the front mirror and sees Khushi's image there. He gets his life back. He rests his head on the steering wheel to release his stress. His body shudders with pure happiness. but his raw emotions rises from the dark recess of his heart like quivering flames of fire, he comes back to his ASR's mode again. Now his anxiety turns to rage at her temerity. He gets down and hobbles to her angrily. Khushi also gets perplexed to see him there. He comes there and pulls her towards him in a jerk . he starts to yelp her with fusillade of questions.

What do you thing of yourself?. I've been searching you for so long. You left your phone at home and NK was also not answering his phone. You were not found in your home and I found this on the road.

He shows the piece of her broken bangles. His anger mellows a bit and he says her with worried and quivering voice

Mujhe laga (I thought)

But instantaneously he changes his tone. He can't show his weakness to her. after all he is ASR. He asks her peremptorily

Do you even know what I've been going through? Pata hai kitna pereshan tha mein? Mujhe laga, mujhe laga ki main tumhe kho diya.aur tum yaha...do you know how worried I was? I thought  that I lost you. And you are here...

He is stammering in impediment; his anger is pulsating also. He cups her cheek vehemently

What if you were inside that ambulance? What if I would've lost you?

he keeps holding her face, as if he doesn't want to let her go. He wants to feel her flesh and blood. Khushi also is dumbfounded to see his tension for her. She extricates his hands from her face and retorts back strongly,

Agar aisa hua bhi hota to? Humarai accident hotha, apko kya phadak padta hai.

(If anything would've happened, so? I met an accident, what difference does it make to you?)

Of course phadak padta hai. Damn it..of course it matters damn it.

He answers her with volition.

Why, why does it make difference to you?

Because

But he can't give her the answer. Sad rabba vey in piano depicts his inner turmoil.

Pause: Why he just couldn't say that he loves Khushi, so that it matters. What is his dilemma? He still has entrenched himself in the parapet of the misconception of love. He still is not ready to pamper his feelings of love. So he remained taciturn at Khushi's candid question.

THIS WHOLE SCENE IS WORTHWATCHING MILLION TIMES...HIS CONDITION IS LIKE A FISH WITHOUT WATER...

OK WHY HE COULDN'T SAY THOSE WORDS BECAUSE HE IS NOT SURE OF HIS FEELINGS...THOSE FEELINGS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO LET GO OF HIS EGO AND PRIDE REHGARDLESS HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER...CAN'T SLEEP OR CAN DO ANYTHING BUT THE INTENSITY IS NOT UP TO THAT LEVEL...IN SIMPLE WORDS HE STILL CAN LIVE WITHOUT HER...SANSAIN RUK JANA HAS A BABY STEP TODAY IN A CRAWLING FORM...TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY HE FELT SOMETHING STRONG THAT IF HE LOST HER THEN...WHICH WILL MAKE HIS DHAK DHAK AND HE WILL CALL KHUSHI AND SHE WILL HEAR HIM WIT HER DHAK DHAK...UNION OF TWO HEARTBEATS TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME HAS JUST STARTED AT TE SAME LEVEL...AND HE UNSTANDS SHE IS HIS PART BUT HE STILL CAN THROW HER OUT...BUT COULD HE ...NO ...

THAT IS WHY WHEN SHE BECOMES HIS PART LIVING WITH HIM IN THE SAME ROOM ...EVENTUALLY EVEN IN HATE SHE BECAME HIS PART AND AFTER HEER RANJHA HER SILENCE AND ABSENCE IN THEIR ROOM SHOWS DIFFERENT LEVEL...

THAT IS WHY IN REAL LIFE SOMETIMES DISTANCE MAKES YOU REALIZE AND SEE THINGS AT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE...SOMETHINGS COME WITH THE EXPERIENCE...

Khushi always shows her chivalry to ask him her queries. On the night of diwali she asked him why he kept her payal and why he wanted to kiss her. Even after the forced marriage several times she attempted to know why he hated her so much and coerced her for the marriage. But he was numb that time and he maintained his silence till the day, she took the extreme step to suicide.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In RM the fracas is still going on. Nani declares with a strong repartee that if mami breaks the alliance she will also break the relationship with her. mami is baffled to hear this. Nani says her, because of this fear Akash hid the truth from her. she recriminate her,

Everybody has a past. Who knows it better than you? Am I right?

Mami tries to hide her face, as she knows very well that her past is not so glorious. Nani continues,

Remember one thing, I could have take this decision, but I didn't. I could have said that my son won't marry you. Then what would've happened to you?

Sasuma? (mother in law)

Mami gets hurt to hear the blunt truth from her mouth. Nani retaliates her again that when she thought of herself, she got hurt, but didn't she see the pain of the innocent girl?

Pause: mami tried to establish her entity over all. But nani played her nemesis❀️ to make her mouth shut. Bravo naniji, you are truly the nani of ASR.

LOVE THS WORD AND TRULY FITS ON THE SITUATION... 

When Arnav was agitated with Khushi's question, NK comes right then to get chided by him. He is surprised to see Arnav there. He barges at him, where was he? Nk tells him to relax.

The car broke down, so he went to fix it and Khushi tripped while walking, her bangles broke, her shoes also broke.

He shows him that she is wearing his shoes and he is wearing a sandal.

Arnav looks at Khushi wearing oversize boot of NK and looks at NK wearing chappal with socks. These NK and Khushi, they are sure lost siblings. Both were looking so funny!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But our Raizada is a bit harsh on NK. Poor guy, he is such a sweet person, but always gets yell from Arnav.

Nk asks Arnav what is he doing here? But instead of answering him Arnav charges him for not receiving his call. Nk says that he forgot his phone in the car, but he gets the ghee. He gives the bag to Khushi and tells her that there is a surprise inside the bag. Khushi's face glints with a smile to see the surprise. NK brought choodiyaa for her. The tiff is visible in Arnav's countenance. How dare he transgressed ASR by giving his girl bangles! He is fuming in anger standing in between them. To divert their sweet convo, he tells NK with gritted teeth to fix his car and go home. He tells Khushi to come with him. But Khushi wants to stay back with NK, what acerbates Arnav. he tells her imperatively to come with him. NK also assents Arnav. cause buaji khana khake pareshon hogi. (buaji will be worried after eating.) Khushi mends him khamakha.(unnecessarily.) khushi finally agrees to go with arnav and he follows her. NK bids them bye. But grumpy Raizada is so mad that ignores him completely. Gosh he is too harsh on him.

POOR NK😊 

In RM, nani admonishes mami not to bring this issue again. As the pandit is waiting for the pooja, she suggests all to complete it. Mami doesn't retort back but looks the Gupta ladies loathsomely. The Gupta women are woebegone after mami's insolence. They became inert and languid, can't even look in their eyes in embarrassment. Anjali comes forward to them and asks her ardent apology on behalf of mami. Akash also accompanies her. bua tells her modestly that it's not her fault. Anjali is crying for this unpleasant situation. Akash comes to talk with Payal, but she avoids him and goes away. Compunction is assailing his heart now.  Anjali comes to her brother to console him; every thing will be alright.

Pause: I loved Payal's attitude. She was indignant at Akash's cowardice. She was shown as a strong woman from the very beginning. Sigh, Cvs couldn't use her. So as Anjali. She also was shown as a very sweet and sensible woman. after kidnapping track Daljeet's unreasonable demand for more screen space ruined her character as well .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi is now showing Arnav her nakhde (attitude). He comes forward to open the door for her, but she ignores him. He contemplates at her for a moment then comes to the driving seat. He is driving, but both are khamosh. Khushi looks sullen. Arnav is starring at her every now and then; he can't see his garrulous Khushi mute like this. So he breaks the silence first. He tells her to put her seat belt on. But she is still mum. Her anger pulsates; he stops the car, tells her to fasten the seat belt. He is about to scold her for behaving like this, khushi removes her dupatta to show him that she has already fastened her seat belt.

LOVE IT ...HE GOT DEFEATED IN THIS DUEL OF EGO...πŸ˜†

Anjali concocts to melt the ice between her bro and his to be wife. She calls Payal by the poolside and surprises her with the beautiful decoration what she did for her and Akash. Payal's face brightens up with a smile to see the sight. Anjali goes away and Akash comes there. Payal again tries to avoid him. she doesn't want to talk to him. Akash tells her meekly  that his di embellished this place with lots of care just to see smile on her face. He apologizes to her earnestly. He says, he wanted to tell it to his mom, but couldn't. He wants to see her happy always. And it will be his effort all the time to keep her smiling. Can't she just forgive him for his single mistakes? He promises that it is his one and last mistake. He tenderly holds her hand and avows to her

I will not hide anything from you, no matter how big it is.

Payal convulses to hear this, cause she and her family committed a cardinal sin of hiding Shyam's truth from them.

Arnav is driving, but his attention is completely on the crazy girl sitting beside him, who is still showing him her cute nakhde. Khushi tries to wear the choodiyaa what NK got for her. Seeing her struggling with the bangles Arnav teases that NK doesn't even know her wrist size. She replies that at least he thought to get choodiya for her. but she winces in pain as the bangle breaks and pierces inside her wrist. Arnav stops the car in a jolt and screams at her,

Are you gone crazy? If the bangles were not of your size then why did you wear it. Damn it. If anything would've happened with you, if your vein would've got cut!

She retaliate

What would've happened then?

Her eyes flash in a surprising show of defiance. She looks at him with perplexity and he looks back at her, but can't answer her.

Mr. sexy Raizada reprimanded again, that Khushi is his love and life, but still can't admit it to her.

YES AND THAT'S WHY "ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON"...THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER YET CAN'T SAY IT BECAUSE OF THEIR EXTREME HOT HEADED ATTITUDE...BOTH OF EM THROW THESE EGO AND ACCEPTS THEIR LOVE AS LOVE FIRST AND EGO LATER...AFTER WHEN ARNAV GIVES HER PEARL NECKLACE AND TELLS HER WITH THIS SMALL GESTURES ...YOUR DREAMS , YOUR FEARS, EVERYTHING IS JOINED WITH ME AND HE HGS HER WITH THE ACCEPTANCE OF HER AND ALL AND HER SLOWLY MOVEMEMNT OF HER HANDS OVER HIS BACK WITH SMILE TO ACCEPT HIM AND FROM THAT DAY ON THEIR EGOS NEVER COME INBETWEEN EM...BUT DADI COMES WITH TRP...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RJ0oDhSvUAg[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0oDhSvUAg

credit goes to sheena

SOHARA GOOD ONE DEAR...COULDN'T COLOR IT BUT LOVE IT ...YOU CAN SEE EVEN WITH ONE FINGER TYPING I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF...MT COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE...SORRY MY INTERNET IS SLOW SO COULDN'T HEAR THE VM ...DO IT LATER...THNX FOR SHARING...πŸ‘
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi,...hey! What happened to the finger? Hope all ok...?
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Arshi,...hey! What happened to the finger? Hope all ok...?

HI ISSK...WHAT SHOULD I SAY...I ASKED MY OLDER SON TO FIX THE BATHROMM LEAKY FAUCET ...HMMM...NOTHING CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT MOM...HE CALLED ME TO HOLD ON TO IT  SO HE CAN USE HIS SPECIAL EXTRA POWERS OF AGE 18...ON IT...SO WHILE SCREWING THE NUTS TIGHT... HE JAMMED MY INDEX FINGER IN IT...SO I HAVE REAL BLUISH...,REDISH ,BLACKISH ...BOO BOO OVER THERE...IT HURTS AND IT'S THROBING WITH PAIN...

AWWW...KYA BOLOON AB...MY KIDS ARE SPECIAL...INSTEAD OF ASKING  MOM   "TUM THEEK HO" ...HE SAID MOM... "SAB THEEK HO JAYE GA ..IT'S NOTHING...
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

HI ISSK...WHAT SHOULD I SAY...I ASKED MY OLDER SON TO FIX THE BATHROMM LEAKY FAUCET ...HMMM...NOTHING CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT MOM...HE CALLED ME TO HOLD ON TO IT  SO HE CAN USE HIS SPECIAL EXTRA POWERS OF AGE 18...ON IT...SO WHILE SCREWING THE NUTS TIGHT... HE JAMMED MY INDEX FINGER IN IT...SO I HAVE REAL BLUISH...,REDISH ,BLACKISH ...BOO BOO OVER THERE...IT HURTS AND IT'S THROBING WITH PAIN...

AWWW...KYA BOLOON AB...MY KIDS ARE SPECIAL...INSTEAD OF ASKING  MOM   "TUM THEEK HO" ...HE SAID MOM... "SAB THEEK HO JAYE GA ..IT'S NOTHING...

Awww...hope not hurting zyaada πŸ€—... there's an amazing thing i picked up last year called "Rescue"...california made...ever used? Bahut achcha hai...natural stuff...like we had arnica/calendula while growing up. Or how about ice?

And your son...sab theek ho jayega, it's nothing...πŸ˜†...I'd have said the same to my mom, to be honest!
πŸ˜› Sounds like a cutie.

Hope it heals soon yaar... May be this will help?
😊...

Just made😳

Take care Jaaneman

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

INDI πŸ‘LOVELY...SORRY COULDN'T COLOR IT ..JUST COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO WHILE DOING WORK ,HURT MY FINGER ,HAVING HARD TIME TYPING...

MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE...MY GARDENER AND KHAFA KHAFA ARE SO YUMMILICOUS AND TEMPTALICIOUS THESE DAYS ...BEFORE WE HIT KHATARNAK DAYS...

i so enjoyed your commentiya. bas.

all the pink bits hit home specially.

ab yeh mali aur gussewali ka kya kiya jaaye?

dekhte hain hota hai kya aagey agey... humlog.

i have a desire now v deep. what if a serial could start, straight after a terrifying marriage one night. rich angry hurt arrogant sweet man. not so rich, angry, loving, fun, crazy sweet woman. and we see the right story after that "wrong" wedding take off from there. i have a couple of actors in mind for the lead roles. what say.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

poor arshi,

you were expecting sympathy from an 18 year old... hayeee. πŸ€—. that description has me wincing and crying in pain. hope your finger a bit better by now. arshi, tum theek ho?

and thank you so so much for your comments on 176. i of course loved them. what you said about the story feeling very different from what it became is so true... and yes, never realised, this is when qh came into the picture... so ipk back seat. but yaar, when you put a certain man at the wheel of an suv, this back seat business just doesn't happen.

maybe that's why that suv was taken away too.

i had heard later that there was always a desire to bring ksg here, in fact he was gul's blue eyed boy, her first choice for asr. he couldn't, soo barun made it... and yeah if barun had signed up for 6 moths yet his performance were filling your coffers, wouldn't it be fair and right to persuade him to stay and give ipk more power?

instead, let's lose our way and start doing crazy things... almost pushing audiences away.

you know, this rewatch is beginning to get painful at one level. how could anyone take a story from this tight, dense, beautifully anchored place full of possibilities to that directionless meandering, adrift in the high seas of anything goes story.

but we shall overcome... πŸ˜† and watch till 398, and yay let's see what kiss kiss baby and khafa khafa take us to.

take care of that finger.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SOHARA GOOD ONE DEAR...COULDN'T COLOR IT BUT LOVE IT ...YOU CAN SEE EVEN WITH ONE FINGER TYPING I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF...MT COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE...SORRY MY INTERNET IS SLOW SO COULDN'T HEAR THE VM ...DO IT LATER...THNX FOR SHARING...πŸ‘

thank you so much for reading so keenly. Your comments are really significant.
 Just read about your finger. i'm so sorry that you got hurt so badly. It will be alright soon,in'sha'allah.
Don't say sorry plz. you read it, that's enough.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Awww...hope not hurting zyaada πŸ€—... there's an amazing thing i picked up last year called "Rescue"...california made...ever used? Bahut achcha hai...natural stuff...like we had arnica/calendula while growing up. Or how about ice?

And your son...sab theek ho jayega, it's nothing...πŸ˜†...I'd have said the same to my mom, to be honest!
πŸ˜› Sounds like a cutie.

Hope it heals soon yaar... May be this will help?
😊...

Just made😳

Take care Jaaneman

AWW...THNX ISSK...I KNOW HE IS MY ASR...AND HE CAN'T EXPRESS HIS LOVE OR ANYTHING...BUT IF ANY CAT COMES TO OUR DOOR CAN'T GO WITHOUT MILK...BECAUSE HE MAKES SURE OF IT...DIL MAIN PYAR HAI AND SHAKAL PEH BARA...

I LOVE THE EDIT⭐️..THNX..😊..MY PAIN IS OK NOW...YEAH I PUT ICE & MEDS AND DIVERTED MY PAIN BY READING AND DOING OTHER WORK...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
SOHARA I LIKED THE VM ...JUST SAW IT NOW...I WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE MADE TWO LAYERS,PIC AT THE TOP OF VIDEO ...VERY NICE COMBO...
MY FINGER IS DOING FINE NOW ...CAN'T TYPE EASILY THOUGH...

THNX😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
INDI
i have a desire now v deep. what if a serial could start, straight after a terrifying marriage one night. rich angry hurt arrogant sweet man. not so rich, angry, loving, fun, crazy sweet woman. and we see the right story after that "wrong" wedding take off from there. i have a couple of actors in mind for the lead roles. what say.

I THOUGHT THAT SO MANY TIMES...IF SOMEONE CAN START IPK RIGHT FROM THAT END...AND BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL STORY...KHUSHI'S KIDNAP...SHYAM'S FLEE FROM JAIL...HIS UNION COMPANY WITH CHACHAJI...ARNAV'S PUNCHING HIM FOR BEHAVING WITH KHUSHI BADLY...KHUSHI'S PAST AND ATNAV'S PAST CLASH...KHUSHI'S FLEE FROM THE MANDUP AND STRAIGHT TO LUKHNOW...KHUSHI'S INVOLVEMENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE...POSSESSIVE ASR BACK...LIVING WITHOUT KHUSHI FEELING MORE PAIN GROWING MORE LOVE...AND THEN HE BRINGS HER BACK IN SHEESH MAHAL HIS OWN HOME...

NOW YOU CAN OFFICIALLY CALL ME A "PAAGAL" AS THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...

YES .I COMPLETELY FORGOT...SUV IS GOING AWAY SOON...DAMMIT..

YOU KNOW WHAT MAY BE WE THINK LOGICALLY AND THEY AS A BUSINESS POV ...FOR THEM IT IS A STRAIGHT BUSINESS AND FOR US IT'S PASSSION, LOVE, OBSESSION...WHAT WE ARE SEEING AND FEELING THEY DON'T BUT AGAIN IF SOMETHING IS SO LAVISH AND PROVIDING YOU EVERYTHING WHY NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT...THE SHOW IS POPULAR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD...YOU ARE MAKING MONEY THEN WHY NOT KEEPING THE QUALITY...ESPECIALLY AT THE END...

IF MY KISS KISS ONE AND KHAFA KHAFA ONES WERE NOT THAT LOVING ..I WOULD'VE BEEN GONE...

THNX INDI...MY POOR BOO BOO DOES NOT LOOK NICE YET FEELS OK NOW...AFTER ICING AND MEDS ...MUCH BETTER...THNX
I KNOW AS HE IS YOUNG AND HAD SO MANY FRACTURES,DISLOCATED ARMS WHILE PLAYING AND DOING MARSHAL ARTS...FOR HIM THIS IS MINOR YET NOT FOR ME ...I AM GETTING OLD NOW..

[/QUOTE]