Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

BTW have you seen"  Gift opening " vedio ? Picture with " foot in mouth" ? If not i will send you the link . Tabu was funny on ne of the post .

I hope you are watching JLZ . It's better but leads chemistry is very poor . They need to work on it .she comes across cold and he acts childish so when they show thier romance it's not going to fly .
ODD couple in lead . But story is better . Sachi doesnot cerebrate her birthday either . Copy and only HD copy . 

BTW  chandrabindu  (Saumya wrote . ) is for Singeeta being Bong and that's why most of the viewer call her Sanchi . It's Bengali  not  Mararhi name! I am guessing !!

What video?  send me the link.  The picture- I think I know what you are talking about 🀣  After saying such nasty things about him, now they are going to sing his gun gan πŸ˜†

I watched yesterdays episode.  I agree there is absolutely no chemistry betweent the leads- tehy are good individually but don't click together.  The show is so freaking slow too.  I think I can do with watching 1 episode a week πŸ˜†

Thanks for the clarification- someone on that forum make a topic on the issue you raised- saachi vs saanchi- did you see it?
TBDRESS thumbnail
Heema, I'm going to say goodbye- I will wait for the link for tomorrow...have a good night.  Hope saumya makes it back to this cc soon πŸ˜ƒ
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Quotes Walden.
What video?  send me the link.  The picture- I think I know what you are talking about πŸ€£  After saying such nasty things about him, now they are going to sing his gun gan πŸ˜†

I watched yesterdays episode.  I agree there is absolutely no chemistry betweent the leads- tehy are good individually but don't click together.  The show is so freaking slow too.  I think I can do with watching 1 episode a week πŸ˜†

Thanks for the clarification- someone on that forum make a topic on the issue you raised- saachi vs saanchi- did you see it?

I will PM you links . I learned !! At the end !!

No I have not visited that forum . I will tomorrow or if I get time tonight !! 
Last week few episodes were good too. Sachi is changing . Pradeep is her own brother not cousins ! They need to speed up the show . I feel like its made for old audience !!  

Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

I don't know about that πŸ˜†  I think its just that this is probably the 1st generation of American born Indians that is growing up and now having kids as well so we are seeing more of them branch out into fields other than medicine. 

okay Kanan, Heema is the richest one here among us so she's going to pay my bill for the pearls as well 🀣 

Dia 

I hate this autocorrect  .🀬 I wrote implants and it corrected to in plants !! So stupid !!🀣 I am sick of this🀬 . I try to say everyone and it separates evey one ! Or evey where not everywhere . Bare with me πŸ˜­

I am not the only one . Go thru this link .my other half posted few too.we had one very funny conversations and fun times with autocorrect ! 

Dia  because of HIAPPA I will not post my funny reports but this Autocorrect has huge medical knowledge !! It's very funny at times .

Disclaimer   If you get any links . Please  see them on yor spare time not on forum time with me otherwise you will not get any gossips .. (Specially for Dia darling )
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Did not read the entire thing Hun but I know usme kya hoga 🀒 they are so predictable.  
Remember; I recently said that if you want to have fun all you have to say is jai mata di... mata di ki taakat ko kam nahi samajhna chahiye 🀣 

Miss you guys see you soon.
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi  Kanan πŸ€—
Looks like saumya did her daily duty and left . 

I am very happy and singing .

Panchhi Banu Udati Phirun Mast Gagan Men
Aaj Main Aazaad Hun Duniya Ke Chaman Men

(Hillori Hillori... Hillori.. Hilo... Hilo .. Hillori..) 

O Mere Jeevan Men Chamaka Savera
O Mita Dil Se Vo Gham Ka Andhera
O Hare Kheton Men Gaae Koi Lehara 
O Yahaan Dil Par Kisi Ka Na Pehara
Rang Bahaaron Ne Bhara Mere Jeevan Men \-2
Aaj Main Aazaad Hun Duniya Ke Chaman Men
Panchhi Banu Udati Phirun...

For Dia . I don't think you know this great song 

Badala thumbnail
Kaddu... seems like another wrong day I waited for you.
Honey! Still around?
Heema22 thumbnail
[QUOTE=_saumya_]Kaddu... seems like another wrong day I waited for you.
Honey! Still around?
[/QUOTE
Hey . Phone thik ho Gaya ?πŸ€—πŸ€—

How is chirro???  Kaddu to dhokebaj nikali  !!
TBDRESS thumbnail
Hello!  How are you Heema, thanks for the wondeful links...good entertainment after a hectic day for sure πŸ˜†  I think I am going to engage in some trolling on the HD forum tonight- you want to give me company? 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Hello!  How are you Heema, thanks for the wondeful links...good entertainment after a hectic day for sure πŸ˜†  I think I am going to engage in some trolling on the HD forum tonight- you want to give me company? 

Hey how are you ? 

Yes I will give you company but I am in bad mood .

On JLZ they are talking about grannies ,
 On HD forum someone is comparing herself to miss America. Take your pick . This topic refuses to die in my family .