Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Hope you're feeling better. How have you been?

Feeling better...yesterday was just one of those days!  Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.  Going to hyderabad...one of my favorite cities in India...well that was the case when I visited about 15 years ago.  I'm sure its changed a lot since then.  Hope you have a pleasant trip 😃
TBDRESS thumbnail
Hi Heema, how are you? 

The aspirin guy took you to court!  How ridiculous.  There should be penalties for bringing about frivolous lawsuits. 

You asked me about the Miss america yesterday- I finally had some time to read up on this very serious issue 🤣  Did you see the dance she performed duirng the talent portion- the entire choreography was copied from one of the dance performances on So you think you can dance - do you watch that show?  Anyway, how unoriginal.  But the whole thing seems fixed anyway- I don't think these paegents get much TRP's 😆 these days, so any stunt for publicity.  I won't be surprised if the racist remarks were staged too 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dia ,🤗  looks like you are better. Head is all better?
 There was a reason, Why I asked you that question. My husband had exact opinion . I had no opinion because I didn't see the the dance and read the whole thing till today . We  don't think she is pretty . Her dance wasn't that good. You are right it was copied . Why why was she selected ? Only for publicity . I  also think that they manipulated the twitter discussion . So stupid !!i never watch these degrading shows !! But this caught our attention .

Yes Aspirin  mans son in law  is in court for money . He wanted out if court settlement but I refused . Over my dead body !!  We tape every training surgery for review and that one was taped . You see blood gushing out after we open his skull. But his SIL things we used excessive force during craniotomy . Everything is crazy . Luckily I had this judge before and he has ask us to come back tomorrow . He told me " Doc go do your job and just send your lawyer ," but I want to go to teach this bas***d  good lesson . BTW he told me that his son will be in my SEPT 28 class. I told him that he needs to follow HIAPPA otherwise I will take him to court . Jerk big time .
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia and Saumya . I hope you read Kanan's post . She wants to bring us present from Hyderabad
 But no pearls . I think we should demand pearls . We defiantly deserve them . She is making excuses but I think she is faking excuses . That's the only thing I like from that fabulous city .

saumya I see your foot prints . We miss you on SV profile . Lots of girls asked me about you . Antaskhari  is   Going strong but I really miss you !! I hope to see you soon.
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Oh yes hyderabadi pearls...I forgot all about that. 

This lawyer seems really incompetent for one- he didn't even do all his research before filing the case- i.e the whole surgery is on video 😆  I'm surprised the thing went to court so fast...doesen't it usually take at least a few months. 

See here we are talking about the pagent, means the publicity worked, otherwise no one bothers with these events anymore.  I feel like every year, they stage a controversy just so the pagent gets attention.  The girl is good looking but yes probably not the best out there (speaking just from a physical beauty perspective).  Her responde in the Q and A was okaish too, but I haven't heard the other responses so it may be the best out of all the bad ones.  😆

Heema22 thumbnail
Yes . I was shocked to see this one came up so fast . This was filed second day of surgery . I think after judge saw the evidence he wanted to to get rid of this . This lawer is famous for stupid asinine lawsuits . Rarely wins . So they rushed it . Just to get it over with .hospital lawer were shocked that he had no homework done and it came up so quickly . Stupid !!!
   I am glad you think she is pretty . There are so many exotic Indian girls in US . There is reason. Why they don't participate . self respect . I think Indian race  has very attractive girls.

BTW . This is off the subject . We saw this Indian girl at the wedding with huge implants . It was funny sight . Off course my husband spotted  it before anyone . but that was ridiculous . No way any one will be attracted to that funny sight .

Did you read what kanan wrote? " Don't asked me for pearls ,   I am not rich "I am very selective with my choice of jewelry but pearls are my choice . I think they are very pretty and sophisticate looking . I love the smallest one . I am going to demand them .
Heema22 thumbnail
BTW have you seen"  Gift opening " vedio ? Picture with " foot in mouth" ? If not i will send you the link . Tabu was funny on ne of the post .
  I hope you are watching JLZ . It's better but leads chemistry is very poor . They need to work on it .she comes across cold and he acts childish so when they show thier romance it's not going to fly .
ODD couple in lead . But story is better . Sachi doesnot cerebrate her birthday either . Copy and only HD copy . 

BTW  chandrabindu  (Saumya wrote . ) is for Singeeta being Bong and that's why most of the viewer call her Sanchi . It's Bengali  not  Mararhi name! I am guessing !!
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Yes . I was shocked to see this one came up so fast . This was filed second day of surgery . I think after judge saw the evidence he wanted to to get rid of this . This lawer is famous for stupid asinine lawsuits . Rarely wins . So they rushed it . Just to get it over with .hospital lawer were shocked that he had no homework done and it came up so quickly . Stupid !!!

I am glad you think she is pretty . There are so many exotic Indian girls in US . There is reason. Why they don't participate . self respect . I think Indian race  has very attractive girls.

BTW . This is off the subject . We saw this Indian girl at the wedding with huge in plants . It was funny sight . Off course my husband spotted  it before anyone . but that was ridiculous . No way any one will be attracted to that funny sight .

Did you read what kanan wrote? " Don't asked me for pearls ,   I am not rich "I am very selective with my choice of jewelry but pearls are my choice . I think they are very pretty and sophisticate looking . I love the smallest one . I am going to demand them .

I don't know about that 😆  I think its just that this is probably the 1st generation of American born Indians that is growing up and now having kids as well so we are seeing more of them branch out into fields other than medicine. 

okay Kanan, Heema is the richest one here among us so she's going to pay my bill for the pearls as well 🤣 

Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

[

okay Kanan, Heema is the richest one here among us so she's going to pay my bill for the pearls as well 🤣 

@ bold . 
What a friend I have !!!  Kanan cannot afford pearls is the joke !!! Three  Internet friends asking for gift  and  she  Shouldn't  refuse. pearls are cheapest . Fake ones will be fine ! 
Heema22 thumbnail
OK .  There are 8 adults in my family room, watching very loud movie . Looks like its over because they are talking . 
   I need to say goodbye because Nautanki will be here any minute ..

I hope saumya will show up .

Goodnight ! Have a goodnight and good day ! When I visit Hyderabad I will  buy you nice pearls . Do you like   jewelry    ?    I know you will not answer it ! 

Goodnight ðŸ¤—Sweet dreams about girls on date with pearls !! ðŸ¤—

See you tomorrow !!