Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

hi ami, πŸ€—

never have i agreed with the idea that women have to dress different because they are married... nor that your clothes should reflect the status of your husband. i was always grateful to asr for saying as much... no need to change anything for me. how not to swoon at the thought of such a dish.

but sometimes we women feel like wearing nice clothes after marriage, it is a change of state not status to me. in that mindset, you may experiment with the more "grown up" dress... the saree. so khushi wearing that from time to time would seem normal to me, while payal completely flipping over to the serial saree was such a let down, and why was everyone's hair perpetually open? what is this, the new look for marriedwas? both sisters could have continued wearing what they were before getting hitched... they looked lovely. what i found bizarre in the beginning, i really grew to like... khushi's weird churidars, even those nahiii pompoms. it was designed to state her difference, her personality... became her style. looked kind of cool.

then came the tents.

what were they?

why?

and what about those awful slippers? be.hen.ji.

most of the saree scenes on the other hand were lovely. except that orange one with too much make up the day she returns to rm just before dadi arrives.

^^ totally agree with you up there, we do like to as women wear nice things, and she did look so lovely when she wore those saaris, i think giving her sarees look that suited her would have been ideal..and as a tradition girl otherwise i think it would have been natural for her want to feel "married" in saaris...i remember her daydream in the earlier epi where she and payal were talking on the phone from her respecting sasura and she was in a saari...deep sigh
...but oh the tents, not sure what they were and why she had to wear them so many times! and ditto on those slippers!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

bear with me as IF is becoming If with me .πŸ˜”...I posted my 159 three times till I wanted to throw my Lappy...I edited your 159 comments as some didn't show up...so plz do read or may be you can see and I can't ,as sometimes it happens...πŸ˜•
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Ami πŸ€—

Hey Ami ,good to see you...with DC and now  with green light like Khushi's Bati ...Hope everything is settling its rounds...Joke aside ...Welcome my friend...❀️

πŸ€— thanks dear! πŸ˜† that is a good one! "settling is a strong word for now, I guess for a while i will have days where the batti will be green and hopefully no days where batti will be red,  we'll take it as  it comes😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

^^ totally agree with you up there, we do like to as women wear nice things, and she did look so lovely when she wore those saaris, i think giving her sarees look that suited her would have been ideal..and as a tradition girl otherwise i think it would have been natural for her want to feel "married" in saaris...i remember her daydream in the earlier epi where she and payal were talking on the phone from her respecting sasura and she was in a saari...deep sigh
...but oh the tents, not sure what they were and why she had to wear them so many times! and ditto on those slippers!

sorry to barge in ladies as can't resist,Totally agreed with Indi why do we need to change after marriage yet putting new clothes and all make you feel special and you get welcomes by all... ...Ami you mentioned the dream ..in Khushi's dream of Green and yellow saree...she is stunning there so why not later...Those slippers and tents ...same over and over with different colors...Who gave em this idea...

I like her in her night dresses ...simple yet hot...and why after marriage they have to keep hair loose all the time...

I can understand the different Look idea yet the designer was YUCK!.I can make better than those tent ones...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I always love to post Arnav and Khushi's romantic pics and gifs. 

I try to find the difference between ASR and Khushi's Arnav. And It's surreal, how love can change a person.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Episode-164

Khushi calls Arnav . she seems chivalrous, starts to perk up as if she owns Arnav. She will tell him what to do or what not. she is already ruling his heart, now she wants to rule his life as well.

"why you picked the phone."

NK called her, so he supposed to answer her call. Arnav is enraging to hear her prattle. She tells him that NK called and started to talk weird thing about, ghore, barat etc. she confidently accuses him that before NK's call he is the one who called her twice to disturb her practice. She is warning him that no way he can't restrain her aspiration. She can't let her practice hampered.

"See Khushi"

"nahi hai Khushi aapse baat karke. Not happy to talk with you. And don't disturb me by calling again and again. Cause I'll win and you will lose. Long live DM."

She cuts the call. Arnav gets sullen to hear her petulance,πŸ˜‰

"how dare she talk me like this!"

Bua comes still flagrant in rage after Shyam's demeanor. Khushi tells her to continue the practice, what aggravates her more. Seriously Khushi's brain is now occupied only by the thought to vanquish in the sangeet.πŸ˜†

Mami is so enamored to see the new gold set. She thinks she needs goggles to bear it's shininess. Nani tells her that it's for their new bride Payal. Mami gets upset that she is old, so for her no gold. She complains that Payal already stole her son, now she is trying to snatch her position too. She runs upstairs crying like a kid that she is retired hello hi bye bye. Akash nods nani that he will handle the situation.

In GH Khushi is still practicing her dance. Payal is showing her a necklace set, what they selected for mami. Khushi tells her to stop this jewelry shop and practice dance with her. She has to endeavor her goal by defeating the laad Governor.  But Payal is cowering; will her MIL will like the jewelry set or not. Khushi tells her that if she even likes it, she will not admit it. Payal gets scared in premonition that though Akash's mom agreed for marriage, but she doesn't like her at all. Khushi also gets tensed, if she will scold her, trouble her. When she sees Payal is really worried, to alleviate her mood she says she will not do so. She looks rude, but she is not that bad. Payal seems really upset. Khushi thinks something to cheer her up.

"hello hi bye bye."

Mami is still crying that her son is stolen and her position also decreased. Akash tries to make her understand that not demotion, but she had a promotion. She became mother in law from mother and he will remain her son forever. Mami looks happy to her son's words, but she needs his promise as well. And Akash avows as per his mom's wish.

Payal is calling Khushi. But where is Khushi? I can see a very sexy and beautiful version of hello hi bye bye. Khushi dressed same like mami and walks in, talking also in mami's colloquial style hinglish.πŸ‘

Phatti saree nahi, me manroma, mean tumhari sasuma. (it's not phattisaree, its me Manoroma, your MIL.)"

Payal starts to giggle at her acting. When she start to talk Khushi tells her in mami's tone, to silentia,

"jab sasuma bolegi to bahuria ekdum chup. ( when MIL talks then DIL should be quiet.)"

In RM everybody is going to GH with shagun. Nk is not going as he had a headache. When Akash asks Arnav he doesn't respond promptly. He recollects that Khushi fled when he tried to talk and she also misbehaved with him on the phone. He thinks it must be a good opportunity to catch her. He tells them that he is also coming. Anajli can't believe this and tells Akash to pinch her. Arnav admonishes her not to over react and mutters Khushi's name. Shyam also wants to go, what makes Anjali more ambiguous.

In GH Khushi is entertaining Payal by impersonating mami. She gets the necklace and tells in mami's language,

"humri neckwa mai spacewa kaha hai, ye pehenne ka khatir. (where is the space in my neck to wear it?)"

Payal starts to laugh to see her drama. Mami Khushi gets angry to see Payal's laugh.

"zada teethwa dekhane ka zarrorath nahi hai.( no need to show so much teeth.)"

She orders her to get engrajiwa tea for her. Payal goes to strangle her neck. Khushi gets mad.

"you khoon bhari tang, itna himmat. (How dare you khoon bhari tang!)"

She goes to complainiya to nand kissore. She comes back with bua's extension  plait to emulate bua this time. Her mami and bua acts made Payal giggle for a while. She tells Payal to show some Komaria shakeva (waist shake). Cause she needs to win the statue of natraz.

The door bell rings and Payal intends to go to open it.

"phoolishtop. Hum dekhat hai raizada house mein stylewa doorway kaise kholat hai"

"full stop, let me show you how to open the door in style in Raizada house."

she goes to open the door, keeps doing her moves.

"yarva ek thumka, warba ek thumka."

Payal is giggling to see her funny acts. Khushi tells her why she is laughing like this.

Yeh stomachka kiyu hold kia hai. Khol ke haso, hehehe, hello hi bye bye."

"why did you hold your stomach? Laugh loud."

Khushi opens the door and it's nobody but Sakshat mami and Arnav are at the door. Arnav is flummoxed to see Khushi in mami's attire. He looks at her and at mami. He  smiles mischievously. Fortunately mami didn't see Khushi, cause she was busy with spraying perfume. Khushi shuts the door in consternation. Bua also comes and gets flabbergasted to see Khushi. She asks her who is at the door. Khushi replies biting her nails "mirror". she runs inside to hide.

When bua opens the door mami charges her why they closed the door in front of her nose. Bua tells her the door must be closed by wind. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock their scanty condition.

"must be very cheap door that's why closed in wind."

Amma and Payal comes there and welcome them warmly.

"buaji can I come?"

Imprudent Shyam also came. Bua gets frantic to see him. She is about to say something when Anjali stands beside Shyam. She tells him that they are always welcome in buaji's home. How bua can be rude with sweet Anjali now. But she doesn't forget to look at him loathsomely.

Anjali tells them that Akash was restless to see Payal. Nani says not Akash only she was also restless to see her daughter in law. Bua tells them if they would know they would have some more arrangement. Here starts mami's banter again. She doesn't expect more than this also. I wonder why anybody doesn't protest  her uncivilized behavior!

Nani shows them the gifts what they brought for them. Bua tells Payal to bring all the gifts what they kept for them. Payal tells bua that as Khushi is in the kitchen, she will bring the gifts. Bua screams to titliya to get tea for them. Arnav agitates to hear the name of butterfly. He stands up to look for the butterfly. When bua asks him, does he need anything, he gives them the excuse to drink water.

When Khushi was praying to DM whether mami saw her or not, a manly hand takes out the flower from her bun makes her hair cascades down.

"I'm also from Lucknow."

Arnav looks at her with puppy dog eyes. The ambiance ignites by their fervent chemistry. He rebukes her, how dare she ignored him and cut his phone call. Bua is calling her incessantly to bring the tea. Khushi also gets engaged to make  tea, trying to evade Arnav's question.

Arnav- "Enough, now I will talk and you will listen. By telling several times that you will win, doesn't actually make you win. I never loose. The groom side will not lose.

But Khushi is infallible - "I can't admit it."

Arnav- "you are so overconfident that you will win.?'

Khushi- "hume to har shabd ka matlabi nahi pata. kiyuki humari fitrat mei to serf jitna hai. (I don't know the meaning of losing. Cause winning is my forte"
arnav- "that much of confidence."

Khushi- "azmake dekhlijiye. (try it)"

He is moving towards her and she is stepping back involuntarily.

Arnav- "mere paise aur takat ke piche koi teek nahi pate. azmane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

"nothing can withstand my money and power. So no need to try"

Khushi- "with your money you can make people dance in your tune, but you yourself can't dance. "To win a competition someone needs hooner (talent) not money. "

Arnav- "just imagine; if you lose then what will happen?

Khushi is incorrigible- "you didn't listen carefully, that it is impossible."

Arnav- "you said the same when you quitted your job from my company. But you again came to work for me. you also said same thing during Akash and Payal's alliance was fixing."

pause: Mr. sexy Raizada Khushi didn't come to work for you, your sister made her work for you. 

He moves more close to her, the atmosphere is getting fervent more.

"Think Khushi Kumari Gupta, if your fate doesn't support you then."

Apprehension clouding the hazel depth and his caramel eyes glitters with mischief and suppressed mirth,

"if you lose then?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-S-RXKzAmO0[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

hey sohara

Lovely gif at the top ,.Indeed she rules him out in many ways..he never says anything to her at her childish acts as he adores em...She wants to win him and he wants to win her...Remember you ask question in  one epi what Arnav is thinking or do  when he says..."rehne do seh nahin paoogi." ...you made me search for the answer and it took me back at epi 1...where he is lusting over her lips...She is his need which is now going at the peak...Its never about to win or lose...it;s about to make her realize that she is his need...She got that intense feeling of him in red saree which made him stop and his sansain ruk jana started there...and then on new years eve he shows her the same but with deep intensity which made her look other side...and he knows that she felt it yet can't respond to it...and that what comes in that dialogue ...Tum sen nahin paoogi...which is carrying on in Teri meri  and then he provokes her to respond by Kissing her "Jo main karoonga woh tum karoogi...

OK i am yapping a lot

Shyam ..forget him when he was looking at her through window..I was like ready to take my chappals out ..Buaji is very nice...He would be dead if I were there...

Nice VM...⭐️

Thnx for nice one 
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Was watching episodes 24, 25 on TV Asia last 2 days. There were many historic moments, that would make even a veteran film maker proud of his work! Just wanted to share.. can't help falling in love with this show and these two all over again!!

PS: As always sorry for the taqniqui kharabiyaan!!:)

Awesome Horizon, I remember, this epi was the first one that made me dig deeper and was suprized with what i found.  That SUV scene and ASR in the rain is epic! i do believe there is some man out there who has such moments. and nice thought of with Akaash and the driver, what struck me there was that the driver didn't like Khushi talking ill of ASR so how much he must respect his ruthless boss with tons of gussa..but there must have been good reason too :) thanks for the walk down memory lane.  it was lovely and plz bring on more, can't promise will be able to read but plz don't apologize when you do!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 158

Shyam and Anjali are dancing without music. Shyam is pushing Anjali into the pool (you can tell when someone is pushing you, it seemed like a force dance, did she think he will dip her, don't know the name of that move). Anjali is about to fall in the pool when mama ji comes and saves her and lectures her to be more careful and said it was a good thing he came on time. He also notices the wires, seeing this Anjali hugs shyam in fear. He scolds Anjali for not being careful. Shyam also hugs Anjali and says he was also careless for not noticing the wire. Mama ji comforts Shyam (he needs someone else's comfort)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘and shyam is left hugging Anjali thinking of how his plan failed.

Akash tells Payal that he hadn't planned this meeting this way but it was fun (well escaping getting caught is always fun). He shyly says that he has a surprise for her and tries convincing her to come along. Payal says she can't and asks him to go since it is getting late. she holds his hand and Akash says he hid behind the curtains, under the table and even understood the power of Buaji's foot all for her so can't she even come out with him?(you go akash getting your way like that but he had a very good point) and said Payal lets go. Akash is disappointed when Payal stops and walks off. Payal said it is cold outside and she'll get a shawl and Akash smiles. Akash says he has a jacket and Payal tells him to hurry up but Akash can't get up from the chair (due to the romance he does not know he is glued to the chair🀣).Akash tries getting up but bangs the chair and realized that he is glued to the chair. Bua ji hears this and starts coming outside. Payal quickly covers him with a blanket despite his protests and she also switches off the lights (smart girl). Bua ji comes and Payal says she was just going to bed. She goes to check on Khushi and asks why the blanket is in on the chair and Payal says she is airing it out. Bua ji is like you are supposed to do that outside and Payal said since the kid is lighting fire crackers so the blanket will get ruined.  Bua ji starts dusting the blanket and Akash gets beaten up in the process. Bua ji gets a cloth beater bat and Payal stops her (she does not want a broken husband when she get married, that is no fun. On a serious note poor akash, things he does for love) and says she and Khushi will clean it up and  bua ji goes back to bed. Payal asks if he's fine Akash says he'll take the chair and go home (poor guy is all dejected). Payal stops him (OH HO she really wants that date)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and says she'll call Khushi, she'll think of something but Khushi has left her phone at home. So Payal says she herself will go to get her but Akash says bua ji can come back again. So they try to do it on their own but in vain. Finally, Akash calls Arnav. He explains the whole situation to him and asks him to come but Arnav says he is not coming, he can take help from Khushi (he knows khushi is a problem solver and trusts her with his family now) but Akash says Khushi isn't here. Finally, Arnav agrees to come (he is like good I won't see her face, so he will definitely go) and Akash asks him to get a pant as well.

NK is trying to make it appear that he is sleeping with pillows. Finally, when he's done he decides to go to Khushi (he's off to his lady love who is apparently dying to see him, aka bua ji).

Arnav reaches the GH and Payal receives him. Akash says if Khushi was there he wouldn't have called him but she is at the neighbor's house and Arnav thanks god she isn't there. He said they will do the easy is plan first, which is pulling the chair off akash.  He tries helping Akash but they both fall. All three turn to see if anyone's woken up (I loved this scene) but luckily the coast is clear. Akash says this glue is of very good quality. Arnav gives Akash a chemical to dissolve the glue. Arnav gives him the look like you know what you have to do. Akash realizes and sends payal off. Payal is like I will be inside (she is embarrassed) and goes inside. Akash narrates a similar incident from their childhood when he was stuck on his bed with glue and Arnav says he didn't do anything. Akash said that I was just telling you and Arnav is smiling (I think arnav did do this, he is smiling like he will never know, or he is just remembering how funny that was to see. I like to think arnav did it). Akash asks if he got his pants and Arnav realizes he has forgotten  it (he must have been to worried about the chance of khushi, he wanted to get to the GH as fast as he can). Arnav goes to Payal and asked if she has any pants and she says that Shashi's clothes are outside. Akash ends up in dhotis as his pants. He asks how he is looking and Arnav checks him out and says he is looking good (he is amused by this look but he can't break his little brother's heart, he has been through too much) and Payal agrees trying to hide her smile. Arnav asks what the plan is and Akash looks at Payal. Arnav says he will wait outside they can decide. Payal tells Akash she can't go with him. Akash again emotionally blackmails her saying he got stuck on a chair and even got beaten up, at least he deserves one good thing to happen (bechara, payal give him that much!). He promises it isn't too far and she won't even need to lock to door (payal seems a little weary because khushi is not home but to make her man happy she will go).

Arnav is waiting outside and PayAsh come. Akash thanks Arnav and tell him to carry on since they will take time. Arnav is about to leave when he realizes that he doesn't have his phone. It must be inside and he remembers that he hit the table in khushi's room (I honestly did not see a phone in his hand, it could have come out of his pocket).IT DROPPED FROM HIS POCKET while hitting the chair He quietly opens the door of the Gupta's house and goes inside. At the same time, Khushi also reaches and is puzzled to find the door open and said that bua ji thinks he is careless and she makes a remark at bua ji's carelessness (too bad she does not know it was payal who did that). Then she gets excited as it is almost 12. She enters her room and asks Payal to wake up since it's almost 12 (did she not notice that there is no one on the bed, it looks untouched) and they have to burst fire crackers and starts back counting. Arnav is like OH NO I have to find my phone quick and he finds on the table near khushi and quickly goes to get it. At the same time, Akash is also doing the same. Khushi asks Payal to wake up. As the clock strikes 12, Khushi turns on the light and turns around to find herself face-to-face with Arnav!! They share an eye lock. 

credit to the maker

What will khushi's reaction be??????

Lovely Anita

AS my pm is screaming so taking the recent ones first...Sorry

Love this epi...The both want to see each other and yet stubborn and adamant not to.
Poor Akash went through a lot for Payal..He was looking stunning in those Pajamas or what ever it was...but loved ur comment of how he got stuck to the chair...
He has watch in his pocket which he will take out in the next epi which shows he was prepared to see her at the right time...

Love the siggys as usual 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

awww. πŸ€— i adore your thought and post, miss horizon. an abs origiunal. justwhat he'd appreciate on this day.

may i join you in this celebration and add on my thoughts?

happy birthday indeed, asr. i celebrate my birthday a day after you, though i am years and years older than you. please do each and everything that horizon suggests. i also hope your wife pretends she's got karela for you in office but when she feeds you the first bite you realise it's chicken tikka masala. i hope she gives you the white khadi kurta she had tailored specially for you based on those measurements she took... when she was actually passing out in excitement but somehow managed to hide it.

after the movies are done, pull that crazy babe you can't live without into your arms and make love the whole night.

as horizon says we celebrate you every day. today in fact, i missed you like mad... i do hope you'll be coming back to my rarely turned on (pun most intended) tv soon and yes with that noble turn of head, that elegant cool, that regal air... a man whose time has finally come.

Happy bday to the epitome of perfection! Thanks Horizon and Indi, what sweet thoughts you have, don't anyone dare to tell me he isn't real. He is the most real man i seen, so perfectly imperfect. so to him i say, 
Thank you ASR for being you always. the day you were sketched up or rather born shall be one of the happiest days for entertainment industries everywhere. I love swooning over your devastatingly yummy thobda but what makes that even more special is your beauty within. Your open mindedness and respect for others choices all the while insisting on being yourself. and though you give credit to Khushi for showing you what love is, she may say the same if she knew how you longed for her by that poolside at nights and how many times you've ruthlessly smacked your laptop shut b/c her thoughts distracted your typing (yet that thing never breaks..AMAZING!)
Enjoy the day with your wifey...and the night too as per Indi's orders! we love you and i think there would be hoorays heard around the world if you grace our TVs...or in my case computer screens and came back to us again. I love you dammit! i've had my share of crushes in my life time, real life and reel life which went away eventually but don't think life could go one the same if you ever drifted away. Thanks Arnav, truly you are an ocean that we want to say submerged into  for a long time!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 159

Khushi excitedly tells Payal to wake up totally unaware that Payal is not there but Arnav is. Khushi is counting down Akash and Payal are celebrating New Year's together and counting down at the same time. When it's time, Khushi switches on the light and turns around only to find herself face to face with Arnav. She drops the jalebi in shock and they stare at each other.

credit to the maker

Payal and Akash open their eyes at the same time and wish each other together. Akash offers Payal his hand and she hesitantly takes it. Khushi is shocked and starts screaming at Arnav asking him why he is here and how did he get in. She thinks he got in thought the window. She curses for seeing Arnav's face first and Arnav is offended 

credit to the maker

(I would be happy to see such a hot face first). She continues shouting and finally Arnav covers her mouth and tells her to shut up because if her family members wake up then they'll know Payal isn't home. 

credit to the maker

Khushi is all the more shocked to hear this and Arnav tells her that she is with Akash (khushi calms down, she trust akash with her innocent sister).

Akash gives Payal lucknowi sweets and makes a promise that she will never feel that she is going away from her family because just like she will be a part of his family, he will also be a part of hers (aaawww I wish he stayed like that in the show). He only wants to see her happy. Payal says that her happiness lies with him (aaawww, i wish he kept that vow, he just stood there silently while his mom taunted his wife who he was willing to leave the house for before marriage)

Khushi says that whatever Akash did for Payal is called 'Love', she can't believe he is Arnav's brother. Arnav gets offended again but she says it is about beliefs and faith in love which he doesn't have and he agrees that he doesn't. Khushi changes the topic about how everyone must be hoping for a peaceful year for themselves and their loved ones but his is so bitter that even Love seems like stupid to him (this really hurt arnav hard, he pretends that he does not care but he really does). Arnav angrily says that the world is stupid not him, the world doesn't become beautiful with flowers and stars, it will always be ruthless but she doesn't have the what it takes and arnav walks off. Khushi wants to know what it is and arnav said that she does not have a brains to understand that. 

credit to the makers

Khushi is about to retaliate when someone starts knocking on the door. It is NK with flowers in his hand.

credit to the maker

He said he is five minutes late but it will fly and he will for sure see khushi ji.  Khushi says it might be Payal but why did she knock (see arnav she has some brains). Khushi goes outside about to open the door and sees bua ji approaching the door. So Khushi ran back inside and locked the door. Arnav asks what happened but she goes to him and covers his mouth and says Buaji is outside.

credit to the maker

NK turns around waiting for khushi to open the door and says that whoever's face he'll see he'll spend the rest of his life with her. Bua ji opens the door and he sees her face as he is wishing "khushi" a happy new years. NK is shocked!!!!

credit to the makers

Bua ji is so happy seeing her Nandkishore and saying how he wanted to see NandeKishore and he came in front of her. NK dreams of getting married to Bua ji πŸ€£

credit to the makers

(I see he wants a Christian Wedding, he is so australianized)πŸ˜† and comes out of the trance screaming. Bua ji is admiring NK and pinches his cheeks and invites him in (well he got bua ji's consent if he wants to marry khushi).

credit to the maker

Khushi removes her hand from Arnav's mouth and he goes 'What the?' Khushi begs Arnav not to do outside, khushi said he can say 'What the?' 'What the?' as many times as he likes but not to make a sound. She even starts doing uthak baithak when finally Arnav asks her to stop and agrees to her demands (he is enjoying her company, because ASR would have come out without a care in the world).

credit to the makers

Garima comes outside and asks what happened and Bua ji introduces her to NK. She asks him the reason for his visit and he says he had just come to wish Happy New Year and Bua ji is impressed NK says he wants to wish Khushi too and Bua ji calls Payal and Khushi. Khushi and Arnav are shocked to learn that NK is here. Arnav wants to know why he is here.

Khushi goes outside and and Garima asks her when did she come and Bua ji says that she had asked Payal to inform her when she came. Khushi says that Payal is asleep and bua ji calls her again. She quickly closes the door before bua ji goes in. Khushi said that Payal is in there and after a few more questions and her tongue slips and takes Arnav's name. NK at one point thought khushi was drinking

credit to the makers

NK is suspicious but Khushi handles it in her own way and she starts doing uthak baithak again to stop bua ji from going inside. NK asks about Arnav again but she manages to divert him and asks him why does she call him Nanav. NK was about to tell them but khushi interrupts him (I wanted to know). Arnav, meanwhile, is getting annoyed about NK being there and he thought he had jet lagged (I thought arnav did not believe NK). NK wishes a happy new years to Khushi and about to hand the roses but Bua ji took it out of his hand. Bua ji asks NK how he knew that she loves roses (garima in the background was like those aren't for you...how should i break this to her)

credit to the makers

but Khushi sends him off her way after wishing him a good night. After he leaves, bua ji is still hung up on NK and Khushi s sends her to sleep and then breathes a sigh of relief. (sorry it was really hard to describe this scene khushi was all over the place...but i loved sanaya's acting...i don't think anyone else would be able to act like that so naturally)

She rushes inside the room and starts pacing around with Arnav showering her with questions about why NK is here.

credit to the makers

She asks him to leave but Madhumati comes again and she stops him from leaving. She asks him to lie on the bed to make it look like payal is sleeping. Arnav he refuses but by mistake khushi pushes him onto the bed. 

credit to the maker

She thanks DM saying that she wanted this too then puts Arnav's legs on the bed and covers him with a blanket and opens the door. (the girl is a show piece and what is more unbelievable this that Arnav went along with her plans...maybe he is to shocked with the turn of events

credit to the maker

Bua ji goes to the bed because Payal had a sore throat but Khushi stops her. She goes anyway and Khushi says that Payal is sleeping. Bua ji tells Khushi to sleep and Khushi says she will sleep and asks her to go. Bua ji doesn't go and is adamant to make her sleep since it's cold. Khushi is very reluctant but finally is forced to lie down and she does it is slow motion looking at Arnav again and again She tries to be as far away from him as possible and khushi is tense (poor khushi is tense ever since she Laad Governor's face, she cannot even think straight and to top it off she has to protect payal for getting caught). Will Bua ji find out that Arnav is in Khushi's bed?????

Anita

Good one.

First of all .awesome Siggys...

Your thoughts about Akash are provocative...and I agreed with it.He did not remember his promises.

So you will see the hot face just like million others...πŸ˜†..Sanaya was the best ...Poor Arnav has to go by her plans...NK and Buaji look awesome together...don't theyπŸ˜†.
Khushi is lying next to LG ...how can you save your self from not burning if you are so close to fire..Heat is So ON...
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

bollywood tadka for 

167-169 
i am sorry if player not work as i am pissed with it 
do like if you like 
thanks kate di for the link 

Nicely done salooni, and nice choice of song, asr could identify thow lyrics at this point.