Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone,

durga, supriya, and i have been working on the new thread since last evening. hope you enjoy...

Blast from the Past #16
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hello everyone,

durga, supriya, and i have been working on the new thread since last evening. hope you enjoy...

Blast from the Past #16

bye bye 
me going there
indi52 thumbnail

after such a long time, something by cecilia... thanks, katelyn 😳. and the vms are lovelies... esp numero uno. thanks so much.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 164 

The phone rings and Arnav picks it up. Khushi asks him why he picked the phone up; she wants to talk to NK. Arnav tells her he isn't there and she wonders why he called her if he wanted to leave. Khushi thinks Arnav is trying to distract her from the rehearsals by calling two times and the third time making NK call talking about horses and baraat.  She said she will win. Arnav is enraged because Khushi is not letting him talk and also her words are hurting his ego (we all know Arnav Singh Raizada needs to win at all costs, losing is not in his dictionary).

Bua ji enters the house cursing Shyam. Khushi asks her what happened and Bua ji says nothing (I kind wish she told her, I want Khushi to come up with an idea to stop shyam or find a way to do something instead of keeping quiet). Khushi asks if they can practice but Bua ji yells at her leaving Khushi confused.

Mami ji is admiring jewelry (No surprise there). Nani says it's for the Bahu. Mami ji is excited because she gets gold and she is getting the respect she "deserves". Nani and Anjali tell her it is for Payal and this upsets Mami ji. Mami Ji said that no one cares for her and now she is old and blah blah blah and she leaves crying "hello hi bye bye." Akash is there and tells Anjali and Nani that he'll take care of it (yeah only her laadla beta can manofy her).

Payal is also looking at some jewelry for Mami ji while khushi is practicing her dance (I guess she is going the classical route). Khushis tries to persuade her to start practicing (it is a lost cause, I mean when they were dancing to Pyaar Mein Goli Dil Pe Maara, paya did not dance to much but by force, she is even shy to dance in front of her family). Payal shares her fear about Mami ji not liking her (I would fear the same thing if she was my mother in law too) but Khushi says that Mami ji isn't as bad as she looks (well Khushi saw her nice side with the Raizadas but she is still mean to Khushi...Khushi always finds the nice in people). Payal leaves the room but Khushi doesn't like seeing her worried. So she decides to cheer her up (it will something creative).

Mami ji is crying in her room with Akask trying to manofy her. She feels that Payal first snatched Akash from her and now her place in the house (poor lady has low self-esteem, she never got the love and attention she wanted...she must have been taunted for being a servant a lot...I have very little of her past since it was never disclosed...I can just assume). Akash assures her that she has a new place because earlier she was just a mother and now a mother-in-law. He will always be her son and everything will remain the same (it was a sweet mother-son moment; he truly is a mamma's boy).

Payal is calling Khushi asking her why she called her in the room. Khushi is getting ready. She comes dressed up like Mami ji and is imitating her hello hi bye bye. Payal is surprised to see this. (how did she get an exact same replica of mami's sari, even the back of the blouse is same to same...i think she was planning to make fun of the family for the sangeet...there is no way she would have that just lying around...but this is a drama) and she has a fairy g.mother, just wave wand and billouj hazir. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

credit to the maker

Mama ji is asking about the preparations and Anjali says everything is ready. She wonders where NK is (me too 😭). Akash says NK has a headache so he can't come (how can he miss an opportunity to see his lady love, bua ji!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Guess it is the actor's day off or jet lag is plaguing NK again). Anjali says that she is going to give Shagun to the Gupta house. Arnav recalls all his latest confrontations with Khushi about her winning and him losing. He says he'll come along too. She is surprised at this and asked Akash to pinch her. Shyam comes and asks they are ready to go or what. Anjali gets a bigger shock...her two men are willing to accompany her together..too bad she does not know that they want to see Khushi and not have a family outing).

Khushi is continuing with her imitation of Mami ji. Payal finally starts getting amused and plays along with her. Then Khushi starts imitating Bua ji by adding a braid to the bun of mami ji's get up (it would make for sense for me if she dressed up as Bua ji'it is easy to get her outfit). Then she starts imitating both of them making a conversation. The doorbell rings and Khushi, I mean Manorama, goes to open it telling Payal how she will open the door with style. Payal is laughing but she gets shocked seeing the Raizadas at the door. She quickly shuts it before Mami ji can see her. Only Arnav sees her. 

credit to the maker

Mami is shocked and looking at arnav for an explanation. Arnav was like I don't know and turns his head trying to hide his smile and trying hard not to laugh.

credit to the maker

Payal asks Khushi what happened but then Bua ji comes and is shocked to see Khushi dressed like Ms. Hello Hi Bye Bye. Khushi goes saying that she will get ready and Bua ji opens the door. She is happy to see the Raizadas but Mami ji is asking why they closed the door on their faces (nothing gets past her), Bua ji says it was the wind. Mami ji said how the door is made out of cheap material and Nani hushes her (Arnav looks annoyed by that comment).Garima comes and invites them in. When the Raizadas enter the house, Shyam asks Bua ji if he can come as well (he is good. Bua ji told him not to come near Laxmi Nagar but he knows Bua ji won't cause a scene in front of the Raizada so he can come. He knows his opponents so well). Anjali comes out of nowhere and said that why is he so formal. Bua ji's blessing are always with us and Bua ji can't refuse because Anjali is also with him.

Anjali is teasing Akash about wanting to come to the Gupta's early but Nani says she was equally impatient to see her new daughter-in-law. Shyam also says he wanted to come early (we all know why...ugh I hate him). Bua ji ignores him and says had she known earlier, they would've done something more. Mami ji says they didn't expect more than this anyway (why do people let her keep saying rude things). Nani then gives the Shagun. Bua ji tells Payal to get the gifts they had bought for the Raizadas. Then she asks Khushi about the tea. This catches Arnav's attention. He excuses that he wants water. Bua ji sees him leaving and asked what he wants. He said he wants water and Bua ji offers to get it for him but he said he can get it himself and goes to the kitchen. Payal gets the gifts. Khushi is praying to DM, hoping that  Mami ji did not see her. Arnav comes and opens her hair by pulling the flower (how did that flower hold all that hair). He says he is also from Lucknow. Just then Bua ji calls for tea (it is her six sense to interrupt lovers when they are having a moment...but i would not call this moment). buaji and hp on the same morcha, to eradicate all lover time.

credit to the makers

Arnav continues to confront her about her ignoring him and tells her that he never loses so the boy's side won't lose. Khushi says she doesn't understand the word 'losing' either because she only knows how to win. Arnav asks what if destiny isn't by her side. Khushi says that if she loses...then? What will Khushi say??? Will ArShi make a bet???

love the gifs... just bring alive the moments. that him hiding his laugh thing... unforgettable. hello hi bye bye khosie bitiya very good manorama mami. thanks, anita.. am hoping to read all of them as we go along.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for liking my analysis 

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">after such a long time, something by cecilia... thanks, katelyn 😳. and the vms are lovelies... esp numero uno. thanks so much.</font>

Glad you liked the vms. Yes it has been awhile. At kids' swimming class. The weather is mild today.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wonderful, issk, i feel the gussa. last year is important just to give context. but it's the right here right now. and as i said, funnily it was the makers' response that hurt. that manipulation made me feel a red anger. i liked the way you thought through why. i don't go to their websites, i don't watch qh. i am happy with ipk... diamonds with naturally high d colour and and vvs1 clarity don't come by that often. yes many people cut it, polished it, but it became more glorious than what anyone had imagined... i don't exaggerate when i say i feel blessed to have found it and allowed it to make me paagal. made me alive again.

up there bold... yeah what's the point otherwise?

whatever the ph's intentions, they don't seem good or positive... i will never forget the director putting up the death scene shots as second anniversary approached. why does none of it feel okay? just business?

on a much more constructive note... what's your thought on grocery buying?

and please will you tell sarita ji to never come when i am waiting for her on the stage.

Indi ji, Aap bhi na. QH? nahin nahin!! Baaki sab, i know you agree...but if you thought this was gussa, you should've met me the day they released them gemsπŸ˜†

On the very constructive note...just read the interview. Khub bhalo! (Needs to lose that hair band though!). Fizool mein i was trying to buy loops in sarojini market from director bhaiyya. Now... Let us just go directly! Vaise loops...they are also groceries no?? Please let us patent them as members of the international grocery association if notπŸ˜†. Then all of us, we'll stand in queue and have him walk up and down the grocery store in loopsπŸ˜† 

Sarita ji...i promise you. Have sent her packing. She's taking the passenger train tomorrow morning to bhopal. You take hotstuff in waistcoat onstage so you are happy. Me, i'll settle for the small bit he appears in bandgala cos it was your idea to be onstage first! Chalega?πŸ˜† 
Ok i went and watched it again before i finished the post... Needed to make abso sure bandgala bit was not my imagination onlyπŸ˜† 
That gaze and embrace, Indus, I'm dying now!!!!!!
Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

🀣🀣🀣

issk ji,
us in queue, himself doing the loops in grocery store... wonder what he's helping us buy. 

about the gussa, so glad it was there and hit the real high note... the filth we are so happy to indulge in in the name of just business, and other such delusional notions. fact is, it's in us, this ugly jungle, this hyena-ness. some of us think it's worth not giving in to it... a bit like the grocer.

interview brought that zing of the boy, made an old lady very very happy. he ain't giving in, he not changing to suit anyone... and if that means he can't win, well he will find something and be just fine. i believe he will. oh that last interview of his on the sets of ipk... yaar, main mar toh nahin raha hoon... he's come up the hard way... glint of tears in his eyes, he's emotional he said, just doesn't show it... the love he received from each and every one on the sets...

i think he wears the hair band, grows the fuzz, because he doesn't want to do what's expected of him. rebel boy. me likee.

and why is it that i feel horribly protective toward the chap? see a vulnerability there. plenty in fact, right next to that immense talent and all resistance to standardizing.

so you want bandgala bit on stage? all the twirl shirl? okay he's mine in the dressing room though, me with a pin holding up my fake waist long hair. and he standing leaning against the door, arms folded... forever.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^
Nice one you clever one. Pehle onstage ki baat hui thi sirf...now you're trying to squeeze in dressing room too!! You want the major flirting shirting i see! Chalo ok. Liked your post so much that i give you the lopsided in the mirror. Aiysh karo!πŸ˜†

Read the interview, Indus, and felt the same. I'll make it he says if something goes wrongπŸ€— Attaboy humara grocer!! 

And i get the rebel thing...been there...comes out on hair a lot!😊 Just would rather not see the hair band anymore. Taking away the rawness in a big way...esp since there's no sexy beard to balance it out in that telegraph picture...hum aur humarey never ending demands from him😳 Very bad girl, issk!!😳