Frequent Posters

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wonderful update.

Plz continue 2nd part soon.
Maddy1270 thumbnail

In the show, the whole Sheetal track didn't make sense... once they started with it, I hoped it would be treated with maturity: even if Aarav turned out to be Arnav's son, I hoped to see Khushi and Sheetal working things out in a way that didn't entail sacrifice on Khushi's part and turning into a vamp on Sheetal's! Maybe, Aarav remaining with Sheetal and getting his rights as Arnav's son and visiting Shantivan, etc. However, everything went downhill with Khushi's antics to get to the truth, her sacrifice and Sheetal's betrayal! The family's behaviour took the cake: who in their right minds keeps harping on the fact how a kid resembles an adult... even the most naive of wives is going to go bonkers hearing that [forget the fact that how many kids are mirror images of their parents?]!

Poor Khushi, day in and day out she keeps hearing how good Arnav and Sheetal and Aarav look together... having been told so many times by Arnav that her status didn't measure up to his must have left an indelible mark on Khushi, despite Arnav's love... seeing the ease Arnav and Sheetal share is bound to make Khushi feel that she doesn't belong to that world! Khushi in the business suit / skirt would have been a sight for sore eyes, but she shouldn't need to change herself for her husband to notice! Khushi was bang on about each of her family members' reactions if she were to voice her doubts and fears to them... commend you for making NK the person who understands her and tries to help her out... his comment about the pain felt when one's love and efforts are ignored seem to indicate his unrequited love for Khushi... behind his happy-go-lucky nature was a very sensitive, sensible and loyal soul. [This might be blasphemy, but I like him more than I do Arnav... he was always there for Khushi, no questions asked, unlike Arnav!] However unreasonable Arnav might consider Khushi in the circumstances, I think she should reveal her fears to Arnav, because nothing short of being hit over the head with the truth is going to open his eyes. He has been taking Khushi for granted, treating her like a personal assistant, with benefits! His interactions with Sheetal may be totally innocent, but he should know that spending too much time with her is bound to hurt Khushi [has he forgotten how jealous he was of NK?]! NK is right in saying that a little possessiveness and seduction on Khushi's part won't be remiss... she got proof of that when Arnav got a pleasant surprise when he walked in on her in her undergarments!

That was pretty mean of you to stop just when things were getting interesting [leaving us hyperventilating and with our imaginations running riot!] 😉... can't wait to learn what Khushi does... it would be fun if she has enough willpower to end that scorching smooch, leaving hubby dearest frustrated and having to listen to her 😈!

Edited by Maddy1270 - 10 years ago
ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant...
Actually i feel Arnav came long way for khushi, he did changed 360 degree what he was before just for khushi.
I totally understand her being insecure about his ex and feeling avoided.
Didn't we see this insecurities once before when she was flaunting with Nanneji and Arnav left fuming.
Its the same, where there is love jealousy follows.
Waiting for next part come soon H.

ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i can understand khushi - when this episode was airing i swear i cud have cursed arnav to death! 😡 
believe me when i say, i have still not watched that bball scene. the day it aired i watched it online and skipped that part right off! talk abt torture! -.-

waiting for you to update... 😳
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Feeling bad or khushi how he do this to her. U describe khushi pov very well. Waiting for arnav pov. Its nice that Nk is their to support her. Nice story. Loved it continue soon.
                                    Thanks for writing the new story.
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...so well written and please continue this :) Only wishing this was more than just a two shot!!! 

You have reasoned out Khushi's insecurities so well and this makes so much sense!!!! I really hope that Arnav experiences the same frustration😡
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome one
cant wait to read more
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heleeji!!!!  *looks away and secretly laughs at Helee's flabbergasted expression*

Are you kidding me????

Why didn't you write this before!!!! O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wanted Khushi to take back on Arnav for behave so shittily with her durng the Sheetal track!!!! I SOOO WANTED THAT!!!!!!

And your story seems just perfect!!!!!

Hayye my pyaari Khushi! She tried to change herself for him! And that asshole *pardon my language, but at times, Arnav's behaviour DEMANDS it!* So, where was I? Yes! The Asshole! Who had promised her he would always love her for what and who she was [!!!!!], who had assured her she need NOT change for him [!!!!!!] HE drove her to change [even if it's for a few minutes, he still did!!!!] and he did not even NOTICE his WIFE????

Seriously, man? Is Sheetal that dazzling, that she blocks KHUSHI KUMAARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA out???? Well, maybe that's for you Arnav Stupid-Moron Raizada, not for us! Hah! Take that, you mongrel-faced Laad Governor!

I am SO glad that Nanhe darling is there for our sweetheart! ILY, NK!!!! <3

My Khushi is soo heart broken...<3 My heart goes out to her...<3

Oh???? So, Mr Arnav Douchebag Raizada, it's when you get back home Sheetal-less, and walk-in on your wife changing [while her heart bleeds because of your crappy ignorance of her] that you FINALLY notice her????

AND! You are not even ashamed to take advantage of her shock and... ahem... almost-nakedness????? You... What can I call you??? Wait, let me call on to some super power... yeah! Cockroach! Rat! Lizard!

Khushi, you know what to do, right? Push him away and land one tight slap on his arrogant face!!! That's what he deserves! And tell him, he can go snog Sheetal since he spends all the rest of the time with that... *controlling my language with a lot of difficulty* WITCH!!!

But I know my Khushi is too soft to do that... </3

P.S. I am soo sorry Helee! I ranted on too much, right? But I was too frustrated with the way the CVs had structured Khushi back then!! They made her look like stoopid... D: Please don't make Khushi give in to HIM so easily!!!!

Did I mention, I just love you? No? Well I do!!!! Update this SOON okay?

'Cause I WANT MORE! RIGHT NOW!!!!

-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I stumbled upon this OS while searching for something else. And oh boy, am I glad I did! 😊

You wrote Khushi's point of view with so much sensitivity, I loved every bit of it. This OS was .. was beautiful. Reading about Khushi's insecurities was heart-wrenching to say the least. I remember this was a particularly difficult track for me to watch on TV. Difficult, since Arnav was acting completely indifferent to Khushi and Khushi's sadness was evident. I had a hard time tolerating it. I wanted Arnav to regret, and realize how his ignorance was affecting Khushi and then make it up to her. Alas, that never happened in the show.

However, your OS touched me. Khushi's pain was palpable. And I now seek that redemption from Arnav's side from your story. 
I'm hoping the next parts would be something along those lines. 😳

Also, I loved how NK supported Khushi. He was really a true friend. He was in love with Khushi in the show, but never felt bad for A-K's relationship since his love was not selfish. 
The last part was surprising. I await the next. Bookmarking this thread. 

I have never read any of your works, but judging by this OS you are a superlative writer and among the few who can translate real emotions on paper effortlessly. And, my next stop is going to be your index. The reader in me is excited. 😃

Update soon!
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Poor khushi, i hope arnav understands her. . She is sooo lonely. . . Please please continue soon. . . When will u update part 2