Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

episode 131

- Cho Cute πŸ˜ƒ

"ji... 2... 2... ek inke liye or ek inke akad ke liye,"
- feel like pinching his cheeks

Freakin Amazing take 🀣 oh my god!! i hav enjoyed it so much...its awesome πŸ˜ƒ

m reading your review with probably my last mango juice (made by my mom) for this year( since the season of mango is gettin over here..) nd it was worth it...your take was different , light hearted , fun nd mainly you kept it abt Arnav-Khushi..i adored it 😳
your lines are just superb...how do you come up with it...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Marvellous writing..

thaaank you, supriya... freakin amazing sounds like high praise and i am lolling in it, alas minus mother made mango juice. hope you enjoyed yours. the episode was lighthearted but low resolution, so my edits were weird... yet the boy and the girl were adorable... pinch his cheeks? not a bad idea. about la, i agree she makes khushi do everything, but it's because she is like that only ha ha, hates doing all these things, desperately trying to fit in... khushi gets it i think, never minds doing things for la... a nice understanding of friendship. but yeah... la does irk. thank you again for enjoying the take so much.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Today is my nephew Richie's wedding to fianc Toni.  May they always be blessed with love, happiness, joy and romance for eternity.  Be back soon! 

all the best to richie and toni... lots of joy, happiness, bliss together, blessings... see you soon, cyn. πŸ₯³β€οΈ πŸ₯³β€οΈ πŸ₯³β€οΈ πŸ₯³β€οΈ πŸ₯³β€οΈ

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sarun hav extended the deadline to 25th (Thank god)

nd yes us Blasters can send in everything as a Team πŸ˜ƒ

so how r we gonna do it...

Indi , ArshiH, Ami , Sohara - any write up?

Wiwy a fun riddle with the answer...m sure Barun will crack up πŸ˜‰

Durga your poems r done - i found only one...SI poem din get wher you hav put it

i'll do the edit...any other thoughts ppl
m excited πŸ˜ƒ

lets make it a really special one from our sides

Very sorry Blasters for disappearing after promising to help with the BS and SI birthday wishes, Its my parents! They are my problem child! Anyways, forget it!πŸ˜”
Durgey saw your poem link. But there is only one.
Supi, yes I can send riddles with answers. They were written for Barun in the first place!πŸ˜‰Among the ones already posted, are there any riddles you guys like?! Please let me know, preferably by PM. Then I can compile two or three. But what about the word limit?!!!😭
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Today is my nephew Richie's wedding to fianc Toni.  May they always be blessed with love, happiness, joy and romance for eternity.  Be back soon! 

COngrats to your nephew!!!!! i hope they have a blessed married life
indi52 thumbnail

episode 132

Indi tht was really amazing...i loved almost every part...β­οΈπŸ‘
you make me wish why din we get more nd more of these two...πŸ˜ƒ i wish these moments just stayed on

on the part wher he tells she was tellin the truth...wouldn he hav figured out tht she doesn lie...then how on earth did he trust shyam...nd not believe Khushi for a min whn she told the entire truth...tht feels bad..the guy loves her..nd still wouldn believe her!!!!

it was a Lovely take β­οΈπŸ‘

thanks, supriya,

okay i am not just smitten, i'm super smitten as far as that asr man is concerned and his actor are concerned. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

he does behave erratically when it comes to khushi and the truth about her and shyam... refusing to believe her. but did you see how badly he wanted to... how he wished he could... but that "chap gaya hai" picture in his head... the woman he loves in snake's arms and then saying, "leave anjali ji"... when we fall i love we become strangely fragile at times. the emotions are in an unfamiliar place, tender, unsure, i guess we make such mistakes then. not justifying... just trying to understand.

you read two of my looong ones at one go... gosh that mango juice must have been good. 😳

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Anita

Epi 121

Mami tastes the food like she has not eaten in days (for her it could be minutes) πŸ˜†

(the lay out of the house is mind boggling) - i knw right...you can nvr figure out...where is wat!!

Anjali tells khushi that Arnav will have dinner after his meeting,  (OH NO that means khushi has to see Arnav, I wouldn't complain)πŸ‘πŸΌ

(how sweet of her, acting like a wife already).  He takes the glass and throws it in the pool (a simple NO or a head shake to the side would have given the same expression)

Epi 122

he remembers that he can't say anything to her and he hits his hand against the wall in disappointment (this shows his frustrations right there'this is the first time he is helpless and cannot show is anger'but he gets to see her everyday) πŸ˜†

She opens the locker and takes the box out of it (that box is super pretty). - yeah atleast then the props were fancy stuff!!!

Arnav adds that he used to find all the peace in those bangle voices (awww his vunerable side is coming out, I am in tears, soon he might find peace in khushi)
- really well said πŸ‘

(those bangles are really pretty, no clue why they changed it to those ugly ones) - yeah!!! durin the remarriage track..they changed to bad ones...guess the PH was cashin in for thr new show 😑  ugh don't remind me🀒

(too emotional, arnav will get a wife just like his mom and she will follow this advice without ever getting that letter).πŸ‘ ...very true πŸ˜ƒ

(he is talking to her!!!! And only she can provide him comfort no one else can because they understand each other's pain).
πŸ‘πŸΌ

(but from my memory she said khushi liked potatoes, chalo I will ignore this blunder)
πŸ˜†

Then they look at each other in understanding way (it is like arnav knew her unspoken wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ) and after that Khushi is about to leave but she stays there and asks is he fine to which he nods that he is fine and Khushi leaves (what an amazing scene) - i agree..it was a really good...nd thanks for sharin these Gifs 😊

Epi 123

Payal reaction was the opposite to what he was expecting  thus shocking Akash (serious what does he expect, I know they had their sweet silent love moments but words are stronger than actions, and his mom said some nasty things which will take a while to forget) πŸ‘ well said

He tries to reason with her but she says that their worlds and statuses are different (what is she a female arnav, that is his line).🀣

(OH NO, khushi lost her ring, it is a sign that she is not meant for that creep)πŸ‘πŸΌ

La asks Arnav if that's for her (really when has arnav given you a gift randomly, he gave her that over sized purse during the beginning because she was mad at him or something, other than that he has never given her a gift).
🀣 Anita lovin your snide comments thank you

Anjali says the design of that ring is very simple. (man she knows her husband, too bad she does not know his intentions)

(wow the ring came to Anjali, it is like the thali coming to her, she will get what is rightfully hers, but I know it will end up like that, but that is what it seems like now).
- true

Bua ji gets upset that she doesn't care about her ring and scolds her and leaves and even screams from outside (honestly people have to sleep at night, you cannot just go to someone's house unannounced to look for something, atleast khushi was considerate). - i swear...Buaji was actin as if it was her wedding ring tht she lost πŸ˜› well to her shyam babua is a grace of god who was sent down to them

Bua ji hurries her out and tells her not to return till she finds the ring (you I think if khushi never found the ring, she might not go home, she takes things kind of seriously at times). - tht would be different...but i think then shyam would agn take money from anjali nd buy Khushi another ring...he is tht psycho 😑 that is probably true...he would make up some excuse about an injured friend or something and he is married to an atm machine, honestly i think that is her purpose

Epi 124

ASR and Khushi are arguing from the last episode, where she tells him that she knows that he will not say sorry and as he is ASR and she leaves from there and ASR keeps standing there with mouth left open in unbeleievable state that Khushi said that (okay that scene happened near the same area where the family that that whole conversation, did they not notice them or did it happen at another time, or was it just bad editing). - me too...i can nvr figure out the head nd tale of tht house...how many times will they keep changing the settings...even Arnav nd Anjali's rooms...both r the same near poolside...with different decor!!!! i have a hard time figuring out if the poolside is on the first or second floor...sometimes anjali's room is on the ground floor sometimes its on the second floor...same with arnav's room

Arnav has agreed to marriage but he is taking too much time (just be happy he agreed to marriage, I mean he did not believe in marriage not too long ago, he still does not but they don't know that, they should take it one step at a time) to which Anjali says that he has agreed to marry that's enough (good sister)

. In the kitchen Khushi is making Kaada (I thought she is suppose to be teaching la)
- La is lazy to even bother

Then nani comes there and she starts dancing on oh la la and hari prakash faints (I would too) - i would love it if some1 danced to brighten my mood

When ASR sees Khushi smilling and dancing he also has a smile on his face (she is bring color to his black and white world and she makes his family do things they would never do in a 1,000 yearsπŸ‘... what a change in this traditional family, in the beginning they would never dance especially to the song OH LA LA, the lyrics are worse than character dheela, that is my opinionπŸ˜†). - Wonderfully said Anita πŸ‘...yeah Khushi definitely brings color to his black nd white world πŸ˜ƒ

- good ones..thanks for sharin

(during this scene I was cringing I was scared for khushi, shyam was twitching and making a fist, he seems like he would be an abusive husband or something🀬)- he is a psycho

Khushi says sorry many times with tears. Arnav stands up and takes her hand to stop her (he did not expect her to do what he said and that to so easily with tear, that made him feel hurt and not give him the satisfaction he thought he would get).he opens her hand and places the ring in !! then he closes her hand.- well said

- i love the way he calms her down 😳

(wow Anjali put the ring on her sauten, it is like giving her husband permission to get a second wife).- nah...think it the other way...the ring came from Arnav's money...nd Arnav's Elder sister is puttin it on Khushi...unintentionally bonding Khushi nd Arnav 😊 i like your take on it much better and that makes more sense to me...i still find it odd that the show would have been called didi ki saut (with that title i probably would not watch the show... well that will be until i saw barun in a promo)

Khushi turns back to see arnav once more and arnav too looks back at her. (they are both teary eyed because they do not know what just happened or what they are feeling right now)πŸ‘πŸΌ

i liked what you said in the red bold and my comments were in blue
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Arshi. Hey what happened, guruji. Take care. Big tight hugs!

@ Samin. Great to see you. No virus can keep you away from Us!

@ Cyn. Enjoy yourself at the wedding!

@ Horizon. No prob. Read my story whenever free. I am delighted you liked the first chapter and have thought of many comments! Looking forward to reading them.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, supriya,

okay i am not just smitten, i'm super smitten as far as that asr man is concerned and his actor are concerned. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

he does behave erratically when it comes to khushi and the truth about her and shyam... refusing to believe her. but did you see how badly he wanted to... how he wished he could... but that "chap gaya hai" picture in his head... the woman he loves in snake's arms and then saying, "leave anjali ji"... when we fall i love we become strangely fragile at times. the emotions are in an unfamiliar place, tender, unsure, i guess we make such mistakes then. not justifying... just trying to understand.

you read two of my looong ones at one go... gosh that mango juice must have been good. 😳

i seriously nvr watched those episodes...whn i saw the promo...i was very irritated...tht he sees only tht part...nd not the entire thing 😭 i stopped watchin only...
only started watchin after seein the holi promo...i was tht sad...nd tht time i wasnt even on IF...!!!

it was my last juice...till nxt april...i wont get it...so i truly enjoyed...it was delicious for me 😳

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

the main forum is full active again πŸ˜ƒ
nd this is the video...SP current popular leads announcing "They r back πŸ₯³ to steal your hearts...

An Undying Romance nd Eternal Love Story πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  Everlasting Love saga...on Popular demand ...IPKKND IS BCK!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_27A2NytjLc[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : Main Forum