Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav Khushi missing you! This is for Arshi!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YePTMzXCRg[/YOUTUBE]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Beautiful thread my friends... I am yet to read all posts in front page...but hopping in for celebrations...

πŸ€—Happy Anniversary

Thnx Ritu and thnx for your heartfelt wishes.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Arnav Khushi missing you! This is for Arshi!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YePTMzXCRg[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yeah wiwy πŸ€—you are a winner.πŸ₯³ love this song and Jiya... she is my fav.Way to go my friend
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks on this anniversary thread to katelyn for that incredible music. the ultimate landing, the sexiest descent from a helicopter and the crashung into each other of teh two that were never going to meet, except they were meant to.

the music makes it all so three-d and hot. thank you thank you, katelyn, for makin' music for us (read that as naughty and uh uh as you like).

dear dedicated inspired emotional poet durga, what would anni be without you. thanks for the ideas, the follow up, the really interesting language post and poem. someone has just sent in the malayalam, girl i don't know, lovely, isn't it. mind if i add it in? saw your opening poem for forum's second anni thread. so terribly proud of you.

wiwy, i want to fall for a man who is buildering by my window and is of a certain lean meanness. think your khushi would like to pass on the arrogant devil in her bedroom. and taht poem, i need to read a few more times before the "yeees" settles in. thank you, sir.

ami, i love being a messy, ungainly, uncontrollable drooler with you... right from thread one, as they say around here, hamesha.
your post is also in, despite your mad sched... thanks so much.

chalhov, thats' a great take off... har dil jio pyaar karega woh ipk dekhega, chahega, dream karega, gayega, bas. love the song and collage. how love makes us more and more and more.

arshi, you have just posted your anniversary thoughts, they look smashing, will read and get back.

looking forward to reading everything today and wallowing in my tere ishq mein ipk feelings.

rabba ve rabba ve how it plays as i key in... this is the life, πŸ€—

Thnx Indi and thnx to you again for this lovely surprise.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Take your time
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

Originally posted by: chalhov

I loved this show which maybe I started watching toward the end maybe after 250 + episodes and then went back and watched it downloaded all episodes and rewatched and am one of the contributions (very less) of the Blast thread as basically I would update episodes of shows but cant resist the pull of the Blast thread and the lovely friends I made here all lovers of IPK ArSHi Sarun Barun Sanaya and the cast and crew of IPK who gave us this lovely show.All shows have their +/_ but this show has made its way to so many viewers/fans all over the world

CONGRATULATIONS THE CAST AND CREW OF IPKKND ONE AND ALL STILL POPULAR 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CLOSE DOWN OF THE SHOW 

Parody for IPK 2nd anniversary (hope it is not too cheesy)

Usse hasna bhi hoga, usse rona bhi hoga

We will have to laugh, we will also have to cry

Usse paana bhi hoga, usse khona bhi hoga
We will have to gain, We will also have to lose

Subha shaam tanhaai mein aahe bharega IPK dekh ke

Morning and evening we will let out sighs in loneliness/together watching/analyzing  IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega who IPK dekega

Every heart that loves watches IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega, har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves, every heart that loves

Subha shaam tanhaai mein aahe bharege fans

Morning and evening fans  will let out sighs in loneliness/together watching/analyzing IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves

Oh, palkon ke maheke ghar mein dil me

Oh, in the fragrant bed of eyelashes in hearts
Sapna banke palta hai

Becoming a dream, it grows
Iski paagal dhadkan pe

Upon our wild heartbeat

Zor koi kahan chalta hai

Does any force hold up?

Usse jagna bhi hoga, usse sona bhi hoga IPK dekh ke

We will have to waken, We will have to sleep watching IPK

Usse jeena bhi hoga, zaher peena bhi hoga show khatam hone ka

We will have to live, We will have to drink poison of the show ending

Kisi ke haseen chehre pe voh to marega Khusi ASR keπŸ˜ƒ

Upon one's(ASR and Khushi's) beautiful face it will die

Har dil jo pyaar karega

every heart that loves

Oh, deke chain kisi ko

Oh, giving rest to another

Bechaini kyoon leta hai

Why does it take restlessness?

Yeh aisa deewana hai jo

This is so crazy, just like

Ishq IPK mein apna poora samay bhi deta hai

One who in love with IPK even gives all their time

Usse kehna bhi hoga (IPK ke thread aur post), chup rehna bhi hoga

We will have to speak(post threads and posts), We will have to remain silent

Usse dard-e-judaai yahan sehna bhi hoga (IPK katam hone ka)

It will have to bear the pain of separation here (show IPK closing down)

Laakh jhukaaye koi, voh na jhukega (hame IPK phir se Chahiye)πŸ˜†

No matter how much others try to sway us, we will not sway(we want IPK IPK)

Har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves

voh Arnav Khushi ki kahani dekega, IPK2 magega 

they will see Arnav Khushi love story, ask for IPK2. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£ Chalhov!! this is tooo good!!! If Gul read this, she would be happy as its  a Salman song. Anyway, i love the parody, its so funny but sooo true!!! loved the whole think but had to color out my fave lines...btw you are not a "very less" contributor to the thread!!!! love you collage creations!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

very beautifully written Arshi.
 you told the whole tale along with lovely collages and pics.
It's true from every aspect that IPK has become the part and parcel of our live. The bonding what is created will not break ever.

Awww..Thnx sohara for liking it.As you said its impossible for us to stay away from our love for this show.It sis our part and without watching it ,it seems something is missing and all of these characters are part of our lives now.
Once again Thnx😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Badhai ho! A massive Congratulations to everyone on this second anniversary of what has to be the best serial in the world!! πŸ₯³

Thank you for this celebration Indi, Durga, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Chalhov, Katelyn, Wiwy, Supriya, Cinthiann, Sohara, Horizon and all!
Such a wonderful first page, it bought tears to my eyes...!πŸ‘

I loved this drama right from the start..the characters, the chemistry, the direction, the dialogues that even now I can say by memory when I watch those episodes. I was engrossed in the story, was angry at the misunderstanding, was forgiving when the script wasn't up to scratch or the storyline changed direction, I laughed with Khushi and cried with her, I was angry with ASR and my heart bled for Arnav, I was restless when they weren't together, and was in the clouds when the rabba veys turned up, I befriended Payal, Anjali, Buaji, Naniji, NK, Akash and La,  as though they were my own family, I hated Shyam with venom and I wanted to meet Aman!πŸ˜†

Yes indeed they are part of us ,never thought of a serial actors can do such magic.I want to meet Aman tooπŸ˜†

The early office scenes, nanital trip, Diwali , the bandagement, the faraq padta track, teri meri dance, the kiss by the poolside, the holi scenes, the heer ranja scenes, the Gupta house scenes, the hut and farm house scenes...all of them I love to watch again and again...
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful, absorbing, roller coaster of an adventure as I journeyed through a love story that started with a cruel powerful angry tycoon breaking a string of pearls of a shocked wronged innocent brave simple girl, only for him to gift back a beautiful complete string of pearls to that very girl who along the way became the most endearing love of his life.

Love this serial and each part is full of love and affection and acts like a magnet to pull you in all cases.😊

Wiwy I love your story, it's amazing I want to read more! And Durga, i read your OS, congrats and well done!
Anyway I have written a story, some time ago, the post is below and I thought I will dedicate it as a anniversary gift...πŸ€—

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3292652 

Awesome simply too good .I miss them so much πŸ‘πŸ‘Love your small OS very sweet and cute.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
⭐️

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

A show which speaks my heart ,my mind and delivers the same for the millions throughout the world has been reached to its second anniversary ,yes because it's still alive in our hearts as the day one.

The characters of this show has uniqueness as compared to others and yes Director Lalit Mohan is right"IPK is unique, don't compare it to the others."

My journey started with IPK Nov,2011 with the launch of "first hug" in between the best couple of TV world "Arnav and Khushi" whose unique chemistry made me belief in certain things which were just hidden from my sight.

The story of two souls,two star crossed lovers who have witnessed the cruel fate and no matter how many turns their lives took but they found their true solace in each others' loyal love for "Hamesha"[forever]

The story starts with the landing of stone headed Arnav Singh Raizada and throwing essence of feisty Khushi Kumari Gupta in Lukhnow.ASR was here to snatch away his own home from his Chachaji[uncle] who made him snatching away his father's name years back along with his father's mistakes.Khushi who was living here in Lukhnow with her family and ASR's wrath snatched away her own home in return of the most beautiful mistake which fate ever did ,she fell in his arms.

Since then they both rattle each other in every possible way.When ASR releases the fashion footage ,he had no idea he is changing fate for four lives here for forever.His whole world ,his sister Anjali whose filthy hubby Shyam Manohar Jha took the advantage of this moment and started his slithery journey for making his hissy moves which took so many turns and tosses to change everything but the Fate of these soul mates. .KKG came to Delhi which became from "bina dil keh Dilli" [Delhi without heart] to dilli itni bhi buri nahin hai"[Delhi is not so bad] later.Fate made her landing in AR office by the Shyam's slithery moves which turn into red signal for ASR to stop only for this low status girl who becomes Queen of his heart since then .He decided to make her life hell as a punishment of making his heart stop for her and One after the other he tried to make her life miserable with impossible tasks but this Stop sign became more visible and bigger each day for him. One day his egoistic mistake made her land in his home and the war of Titans gets nasty.This war of love and hate lands right in his arms and he loses this war over her.His crucial mistake set the hate meter too high for her to resign after a doctrine declaration of "I am ok without you" [hum aapki wajha se nahin 'balke aapke bawajood bhi theek hain.

Then she left for Hamesha to Lukhnow but fate and DM brought her back to him to deliver her payal which becomes her presence in his life.His Di brings her back to RM as a trainer for La and where she also trains him too indirectly and shows him the ways how to breath normally and accepts mistakes graciously and he does that.His first sorry to her bleeds their hearts but opens the new meaning and understanding towards each other.

Their proximity becomes inevitable and on Diwali the he puts on her payal with all the respect and honor of this world and not only to that he seems ready to submit to her for "Hamesha" by locking his kiss but His cynical and brutal past along with Amanji put both of them in the track of hate again but as she was supposed to train La to become a true DIL for RM and that skills brings her back to him again to make him realize his blunder, his mistake.

The mistake when she discloses her engagement with Shyam .He torments her in his rage and possessiveness but soon finds out his actions are hurting her badly"asli duniya mein sirf dil tot te hain"[only heart breaks in real life]'He promises not to get affected by her ever again .."Mein aisa hone nahin doonga"[ I won't let this happen] but his inner turmoil settles down with her sweet innocence which melts him each time when showers with her tears ,his biggest weakness.

Meanwhile The other story characters Akash and Payal come close and set to take off their flight of love and Khushi finds out Shyam's true slithery nature.She makes the biggest blunder of her life and does not tell anyone in RM about his true Scorpion face.Arnav finds out his true feelings for Khushi but he discloses to La and they break up right at the day of their engagement but at the same time He finds out Khushi's broken engagement news the very same day and this way this Love story takes a new turn.

Arnav starts wooing Khushi and plays along with shy and feisty Khushi with his soft yet naughty gestures.His first kiss initiates her first kiss followed by Viewers' Dhak Dhak Dhamakedar Dhak Dhak "Teri Meri" dance on Payesh sangeet.

NK closeness brings some rage moments and his possessiveness on the verge but The Evil goes one step ahead to step in between these two soul mates .Shyam declares his love to Khushi by flushing him to her and she rages out with Hate"tou chod dijye na Anjaliji ko"[Then Leave Anjaliji ] and here starts a new phase of this journey.Shyam declares him Khushi is his love and his sister is the stone in this road.He wants to tell his sister the truth but fate plays another game and he finds out she is pregnant.He plans and traps Khushi in it by marrying her forcefully to save his sister's marriage.Khushi has to face a huge wrath from both families in this process.She wins everyone's heart during Holi and a beautiful confession and lovely gesture from her come into action which brings tears into mighty ASR's eyes.His one side always believes her but her intoxicated state still keeps him wondering but he softens more towards her till Heer Ranjah where his rage peeks in after seeing Shyam in this picture again.

One thing was always there ,their longing for each other even underlying  their hate.Khushi remained baffling about her Rajkumar and Shaitan but he found her state which made him soften towards her . KKG did take her revenge by showing him her wify rights by tormenting him in her feisty style but he remained patient all along.She managed teaching him lessons about a common person living style by taking her GH but this toned her rage down by seeing him behaving and respecting her family.They came closer to each other and took one step higher in understanding and concerning but hate comes up the surface with Shyam's note.

Meanwhile Arnav stops transferring the money in Shyam's account and made a will to transfer everything to Anjali which triggered Shyam's brain to change the coarse of his dumb luck.

Khushi's love for Arnav crosses a new limit and she decides to commit suicide for his happiness but how can he let that happen when she is the reason of his own survival.He discloses his reason for marrying her which leaves her devastated .She tried her best to clear her name but he leaves for London hanging her in the middle. .One thing made him clear  again after Holi she really loves him and this time she was not intoxicated "Kyuon Fadak padta hai 'Kyuonke baat aapki hai'agar kissi aur ki hoti tou nahi padta '..."[It matters because it concerns with you] which made him turn around for her but he gets kidnapped.

Khushi's love and concerns for him takes a new turn and her realization becomes premonitions as he is in trouble .She finds trails after trails along with Mamiji which takes her right into his arms and this time he holds her in his heaven to assure ,he will never  let her go again.They both escapes and find a hut where they both spend some intimate moments but goons find them and Arnav takes the plunge for her safety and hands himself over the goons .

Khushi's search of her Love and survival takes a nasty turn when she connects the dots and Slithery Shyam comes up the surface as a kidnapper.She has to put her life on line to save Arnav the same way Arnav did in the hut .Arnav's realization grabs his heart by holding his life in his arms as a lifeless soul.His pleads,tears and above all his heart beat brings his Khushi back to him.

Shyam's revelation was not acceptable for Anjali and she thinks Khushi is responsible for this mess and it makes her to reach to a hasty decision ,kiiling her own child.This moves of her brings ASR back in action to blame Khushi for everything which happened wrong in his Di's life.Khushi for his and Anjali's sake tries to leave but he brings Contract back to keep her around.

Meanwhile Arnav explore his Khushi on her birthday that how small things matter to her and ends up giving her heart completely by giving her Rose from his mother's garden.His complete "I love you in a gesture" [but not with words] which breaks Khushi and him in tears  as they both want to take each others' pain with immense love.

Khushi leaves RM but he finds out and brings her back by hook or by crook.Arnav returns her respect and wish by giving her pearl necklace by closing the loop since Sheesh Mahal night when she fell in his arms and today he made her cling to him as his soul.

Past which was lingering around Arnav since he left Sheesh Mahal just like the pearls which he returned to Khushi came back to scatter his life again .These scattered pearls were here again to create mess but not other than that but his own grand mother who was sent to them by Shyam.His slithery creepy moves made Anjali to lie to her family along with Dadi who dislikes Khushi any way.

Meanwhile Arnav wants to vow her for life for submitting to her for eternity during SR,she backs down but his submission still goes on and he declares his love to her."I love you Dammit! Which she wanted to hear all along And Khushi's "Hum bhi aapse I love you Dammit! When he needed the most as her assurance. Though they both stand at the same stage one more time just like last time but there was a difference this time ,he was a stone ,unshakable wall for her in front of others and no one was allowed to touch his Khushi.He declared to marry her once and for all according to the rituals.

In between these rituals they share the most beautiful and intimate moments but fate still has so much store in it.Shyam gets his first and last success but at the high price by killing his own child for his own purpose.The most despicable thing  anyone ever can see or hear or go through. He becomes the reason of the fight in between ArHi but the strength of their love crosses every limit.Arnav completely becomes an open book for her by taking her to his Mother's garden where no one else ever stepped before.He declares her his wife and his Mother's daughter in Law.

Meanwhile the PAST surfaces up and comes face to face and becomes a question mark for their union but they both beat the odds.Mothers' blessings from Star night to galaxy completes their UNION.Two soul mates finally become one.

After having his biggest happiness in his life he stands again at the same spot like that night when he couldn't save his sister's wedding but today it is his own when Past wants him to look at it right in its eyes.It shakes his world one more time to test the strength of his love and he does prove La's world "Pyar nafrat se Bada hota hai"[love is bigger than hate] and listens to his mother's advice"Jo apke dil keh qareeb ho usse khabi chot mat pohnchaiye ga''.jab aap kissi ko pyar karte hon aur jo aapko pyar karta ho usse khabi chot nahi pohnchani chaheye'[Never hurt The person you love and the person who loves you ] to proceed with his life.

Arnav and Khushi become one for eternity and Shyam's gets his biggest defeat of his life.These two souls throw him out of Anajli's life forever with the help of whole Raizada family.

Their new life take turns with some misunderstandings created by Sheetal,Arnav's ex girl friend but her conspiracy brings these two souls closer more than ever and they end up having biggest happiness ,a child Aarav to make them complete.Arnav wants her love Khushi to be strong, confident, and independent  in her life which turns his Khushi to be Miss India.The same runway and a models up and down but this time he is there to support her ,to be proud of her and above all to cherish her love for eternity, for "Hamesha"

A fairytale ends but its pyar,janoon,ishq[love] will remain with us for eternity, for Hamesha. For life time.

Hats off to Gul,4Lions,directors,workers,actors ,singers ,composers ,etc and above all Viewers throughout the world who had this experience as an once in a life time opportunity . A standing ovation for each one of them.πŸ‘

Arshi, this is Great! loved how you've plucked the major scenes and told the entire story. also the dialogues you chose to include add to the impact. wow, i don't think i've heard so many such great memorable and original dialogues anywhere...the writers really were something special!!! like you have said aptly, HATS OFF TO THE ENTIRE TEAM!! btw, i love all the collages!!

A fairytale ends but its pyar,janoon,ishq[love] will remain with us for eternity, for Hamesha. For life time.
⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

@Wiwy

OMG, your writing is wonderful.
What a concept and how you conveyed the story just amused me.
Your depiction of sexy ASR was giving me goose bumps.
 what an encounter! naughty, bold, sexy and daring.
 I loved how he derisively bade her bye to wish to see her in bed.
And the poem is so thoughtful also.

TTTHHHAAANNNKKKSSS !
SOHARA

I am dancing with joyyou liked my story! And all the lovely lovely words you used! OOO! Thankyou so much! The least I could do for you after all I ate your jalebi and cake!πŸ˜ƒ And like you mused you could spend your whole life  seeing them romance, hope to give you a few more chapters of their romance.πŸ˜ƒ Okay?! BTW The Zoya VM is awesome! Thanks!

I thought my poem was childish😳. But hugs for liking it!πŸ˜ƒ

OMG, today is 6th June. Let's celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the world's best show named Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.
 Really what name we can give to our love for IPK. I  never knew that this day will be so significant. My life is completely changed from this auspicious day. Yes it's auspicious for me, cause I got introduced with my life my Arnav-Khushi from this day.My life is vacant without them.
 IPK is not just a fictional show for me. It's my life.
Actually my journey of IPK started before 6th June, because of Barun and Sanaya. I was a huge huge fan of them long before IPK. When I saw the promo, my happiness knew no bound. Since the first episode, I didn't miss a single episode and watched all the episodes umpteenth times. Tons of thanks to Barun and Sanaya to make Arshi legend. And of course Gul, who created this amazing characters and casted Sarun to execute the role. Wanna thank the whole team, all the cast and crew for making an epic show call IPKKND.
My heartfelt congratulation to you guys.
IPK ended, so what. my days, my thoughts are still occupied with only Arnav And Khushi. Can't imagine my life without them. They are my oxygen to breath. Love you Barun-Sanaya, you are the sunshine of my life, my most favorite couple in the whole wide world. You and your chemistry are magical, just out of the world, can spend my whole life watching you romancing.
I'm an hard core IPKian, Sarunian and Arshian and will remain so for the rest of my life.Congratulation to all the IPK fan around the world.
Want to dedicate this VM, made by the greatest VM maker Zoha, who made our Arshi more lovable to us. thanks Zoha, you are awesome.

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

It came .. it conquered and it remained etched hard in our memories for ever...the saga of Arnav and Khushi..our IPK turned 2 years!

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, a name,... that resonates with the intense love tale of a hot headed business tycoon and simple, silly and crazy yet strong girl..  that showcased impeccable on screen chemistry  as never seen before coupled with stellar performances and mesmerizing looks... that filled our ears and hearts with many melodious tunes.. that condenses me to a mere mass of emotions!

As many, oblivious to the world of daily soaps, until I IPK knocked on my door the fine day after Teej, the first Arshi scene i watched live was the one where Khushi stuffs Samosa in her mouth and the hot headed guy yells "enough".. and as they say the rest was history! What ensued later was this memorable journey which I never thought would become an inseparable part of me. After finishing watching the previous episodes in a week, a fervent need to know and share more made me a hesitant first time blogger.. and there was NO looking back! For a 20 min airing, there were hours of discussions, debates every day.. of the rights and the wrongs, of the objectivity and the fallibility.. ..there were conference calls made across continents to discuss a supposedly fictional show (how we could all retain our jobs and respective spouses amidst all  is still a mystery!).. people of varied ethnicities, faiths and languages.. only thing common to everyone was the love and longing for this magical show and couple!

While the telling tale of passions running high between Arnav and Khushi touched us like nothing before, a moment to applaud their rather unconventional households.  The Raizadas, a grand mother who gave all the support to her grandchildren suddenly orphaned by the cruelty of asli duniya, and an aunt, who otherwise loved the ostensible exhibition of wealth didn't think twice when her much hard working and smart nephew was in need. Ofcourse that young man never forgot her benevolence either and supported even all her whimsies unconditionally there after.  The Gupta parents, who raised two strong girls, ironically not born out of their own wedlock but from their respective previous affiliations, which never hindered them from giving these two girls, all the love, care, freedom and instilling the right values! Take a bow.

It is impossible to imagine that Arnav and Khushi never walked on planet earth.. or have they??!!! Kudos to Barun and Sanaya for making these two rather seemingly unrealistic individuals larger than life images and endearingly lovable. The entire cast and technical crew.. special mention to Gul, Nissar, LM, Arshad Khan,  Hitesh Kewalya, Gautam Hegde,  Megha S Kumar, and ofcourse Raju Singh..including the spot boys who brought all those energizing tiffin packets onto the sets!

Now, when I look back...has IPK ended??.Will eternal things ever end??  NO.. it is still very much alive in all our hearts and memories!

Near.. far ..where ever you are.. you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on... with that ever enchanting melody...Rabba ve... all the way!

Happy 2nd Anniversary IPKKND and all Arshians! May God bless Arnav and Khushi in that parallel world.. Hamesha!

Indu!!! aww awww awww, this touched my heart. So that was your IPK story...its funny how for so many of us IPK came during different tracks..but regardless of the first scene we saw it had us hooked!! just touched parts of us that have never been touched lilke this before (ok that sound dirty but you know what i mean 😊).  the basis alone as you pointed out was so stron and unique and then the writers built on  it...and how beautifully they built on it! you're so right Indu, this will always live on in my heart...love how you added words to "heart will go on". 
totally with you Rabba ve... all the way! 
Happy 2nd anniversary to you too!!