SS- ONE NIGHT WITH THE ENEMY last chap pt-2 + epil

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hi guys this is my 1st ss...hope u'll like it n yeah i'm new here:)
CHAPTER 1

Piya had finally got a job- she still couldn't believe her good fortune. She was sure in her mind that she would not let this opportunity go in vain. She would fight...fight for herself. And with this thought she finally stepped into her new office- RC.

'You can make tea for the meeting. There will be 10 staff members attending,' Tanushree Dutta said in an over demanding voice.

She might be a challenge, thought Piya, but she was ready.
Shown into the small kitched, she checked out where everything was and got busy.

Abhay had glanced at the girl bent over the tea trolley, noting her silky hair, flowing over her shoulder, the delicacy of her profile, the elegance of her slender white hands and the tight fit of her trousers perfectly shaping her slim legs.
There was something about her, something that captured his attention,something familar.

She turned...and suddenly looking into her blue eyes, Abhay's breath caught in his lungs and he stopped breathing, unable to believe it could be her.

The last time he had seen her there was trauma in those eyes. Abhay kept staring.

Oh God, it was Abhay Raichand. Feeling sick, Piya froze with his cup of tea rattling in her trembling hands.

"Thank you", Abhay breathed with no expression at all.

"Mr.Raichand, this is Piya Jaiswal, who has joined the staff today," Tanushree Dutta interrupted the two. She could sence the tense atmosphere revolving around Abhay and Piya. Abhay was constantly staring at Piya, and this was something Tanushree could not tolerate.

"We've already met." Abhay pronounced in a cold
   voice. 'Come back when the meeting is over, Piya. I'd like to speak to you.

Piya got herself together and after nodding a yes, went out of the conference room.
Abhay Raichand- it was a horrible coincidence that her job opportunity should turn out to be in his business. She had read the company website and there had been no reference to Abhay, yet he was obviously the boss.

Abhay wouldn't want her anywhere near him: he despised her. When she would meet him again, he would tell her to get lost from his life. Of course he would. What else could she expect him to do? It was her fault that Chand Raichand was dead so why would he employ her? He had been shocked to see her. His eyes,his voice had been revealing.

She had always liked him. None of the boys at school had attracted her the way he did. She had been an impulsive stupid teenager then.
He was 3 years senior to her...with handsome face, beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes.

"Piya?" Tanushree Dutta was studying her. "You didn't mention that you knew Abhay...i mean Mr.Raichand?...'

"My father worked for his dad and we lived near his house," Piya admitted weakly. She saw Tanushree eyeing her with a sudden hate...but could'nt understand the reason for it.
Letting the thought pass her mind Piya said, " I didn't know Ab.. errr...he worked here."

'Mr. Raichand took over this company last week. He's your employer, so i expect you to forget your long lost relationship and look into your work." Tanushree warned her.

Before Piya could reply that about her insecurities about the job, the peon called her to inform her that Mr. Raichand was waiting for her in his room.

Abhay was resting back agains't the edge of the table when she reappeared. Nervous as a cat facing the lion. She hadn't changed. Stunning as always, Abhay studied her. Her perfect face, incredibily tempting lips, her beautiful skin. Memory was pelting him with images he had put away a long time ago.

"I couldn't believe it when i recognised you.' Abhay admitted flatly. He waited for her response, but when she said nothing he continued. "What are you doing here? I assumed you'd wanted to apply for medical school."

Piya's facial muscles tighten. "No--"

Abhay frowned.'Why not? You were a brilliant student and it was your dream to become a doctor."

Piya stared back at him. She could not understand his feelings. He was feeling sad for her. But why? She was the one responsible for the biggest loss of his life and yet here he was taking to her as if nothing had happened.
"Things have changed Mr. Raichand. I have changed." she hesitated, remembing the time when doing medicine was her aim, her passion. ' I'm here because i needed a job, a way to support myself. But i had no clue that you were the boss here. I'm sorry..."

"Your family?" Abhay asked cutting her inbetween.

Piya closed her eyes and taking a deep breath said, ' I haven't heard from them since that day. But i got to know ma is not anymore."

"They are taking a very tough line," Abhay commented, supressing a stab of pity for her that he felt inapt.

"They can't forgive me for letting them down."

"People forgive much worse. You were still a foolish teenager."Abhay said.

Piya looked at him with shock, her hands knot into fists by her sides. ' Have you forgiven me?"

Abhay went very still., his body rigid with sudden screaming tension, his face hard. 'I can't. He was the only family i had."

Piya was trembling. " He was irreplaceable. So what now? You can't want me working here even temporarily."

"I don't." Abhay admitted grimly. He swung away from her, facing the wall.

But she needs a job, the chance to take up her life again. Who knows how is she living without her family. The family she loved a lot. She had also given up her dream of becoming a doctor. Where did she go? She had just disappeared into thin air. Her entite family had disappeared.

" I think i should leave now." Piya said flatly, trying to keep the unsteadiness out of her voice. She started moving towards the door.
Abhay didn't want to look at her. But from what he could see she had already had her punishment.

"No, you can stay for the moment," he breathed harshly, then looking at her said. "There is something i want you to take care for me...'

If u want me to pm u, plz snd a buddy request.
IT WILL BE GREAT IF AFTER READING YOU COULD HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT.😉
Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is your first SS? Seems like you must write pretty often!
Anyway, I liked the starting.
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

This is your first SS? Seems like you must write pretty often!
Anyway, I liked the starting.

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm

Thanks fr liking:D
atul.488 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 hey nice starting and thanks for pm
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atul.488

hey nice starting and thanks for pm

Thanks
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first of all .
welcome to the crazy  forum of pkyk fans 😃,
the ss is just awesome !!!!amazing !!!
it just breath of fresh air !!!
i just loved it !!!
hope you will update soon  !!!but one thing you have to promise that you will not leave this ss uncomplete  as many ff writters do !!!ok !!!
keep writting keep updating !!!

you are an amazing writter plzz update soon  cant wait to read more
👏

👏
Edited by vampireking - 10 years ago
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
too good.i cant believe that it is ur first ss.pls updt soon.thanks for the pm.