Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

i know its difficult for u.

Are vah! Tu mera dard samajh gai๐Ÿ˜† ye kaise hua????
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
itna bhi khush mat ho.main kehna chahti hoon ki ladkiyo ka dard bohut kam writer samagte hai and unmein se ek hai sharadchandra chattopadhyay.
jack-12 thumbnail

itna bhi khush mat ho.main kehna chahti hoon ki ladkiyo ka dard bohut kam writer samagte hai and unmein se ek hai sharadchandra chattopadhyay.

Kya besti kari hai tune by saying ki mei nahi samjha. Thanks
Seriously mat lio mere comment ko๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jack-12

Kya besti kari hai tune by saying ki mei nahi samjha. Thanks
Seriously mat lio mere comment ko๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oye hoye bhai apko sujhav de rahi hoon.piya ka pov likhoge na toh ek ladki ke view se sochne ki koshish karo
jack-12 thumbnail

oye hoye bhai apko sujhav de rahi hoon.piya ka pov likhoge na toh ek ladki ke view se sochne ki koshish karo

Hehe k madam! As u say๐Ÿ˜†
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
update was soo hawttt
so finally abhiya together but nw why piya left
hope abhay find her soon
will wait for the update
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

update was soo hawttt
so finally abhiya together but nw why piya left
hope abhay find her soon
will wait for the update

Thx
Will try updating today
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

waiting for da update.

Yar aaj kar dunga fr sure๐Ÿ˜†
jack-12 thumbnail

So guys finally i've written the end and the epilogue , which follows this post. The idea about how to write the letter was given to me by my sweet aunty. :D

I can assure you the update is  badly written. The story was not supposed to be end like this, but due to short tym this was the best that i could do. Though i wanted something harsh for T from Abgay's side, i've kept things simple cause i didn't want to show my leads in any sort of negative way. Please ignore the mistakes as i've not proof read it yet.

For those talented writers sending me pms for their stories, please guts, don't do anymore. No matter how much i'll miss ur work, i won't be here to read.

So finally thank u so much for all your live n support. Take care.

LAST CHAPTER

PART 2

Yesterday night you'd asked me to leave the first thing in the morning and so I'm leaving...

Abhay's face was devoid of any expression. His heart thumped as he continued reading.

But this time before leaving i wanted to pour out all those things i'd been carrying with me all this long. I just don't know how and from where to begin, so i guess the best would be to start from the start, from the time we met first.

When dad had told me that he was working for The Raichands, the name- Raichand, sort of struck my mind badly. I don't know why but since then i had always been eager to meet the person for whom my dad was working for. And yeah, very soon i got a chance.

Chand uncle had invited us all for the party he was throwing at his mansion. I don't know why, but i had been very excited for it. I kept telling myself it was because i was finally meeting the man whose identity was that name- Raichand. But no, it was because i met with you that day. That name had always fascinated me because it was associated to you. Then i understood, it was my destiny to meet him.

Abhay Raichand- the boy was as different as his name was. Even after being born to a father with immense wealth and power, he was not a prince. He was somebody so down-to-the-earth, somebody so caring and loving and that somebody with whom i became friends in no time. We met everyday for months- stolen moments in secret places where time seemed to be suspended in a bubble. Spoke things to each other which probably we both had never told a soul before. Each day i became more and more consumed by him. More and more entranced by his laughter and the way he held my hand when i was sad.

The relationship which had the base of friendship, soon started to take an all together different turn for me. The depth of his need in my life, started to scare me. I had no clue what those feelings were, which  i felt in his presence, until finally after engaging a lot of courage, i could put a name to them- LOVE. Yes i fell in love with him, Abhay Raichand. Yes i fell in love with you.

But i managed to never let those feelings come between us, cause i was unknown to your feelings and in no way wanted to loose you because of my stupid move. Time went on, increasing the hold of those feelings for you in my heart. And on the day of that party, i was waiting for you... when you arrived, i don't know what happened. But there was this sudden vibration in my entire body that inspite of the crowd around us, i was only aware of you. And in no time, i found myself in your arms, sharing our first kiss.

That moment was something so special, that till date i can't describe the emotions that swirl up in my body, only by thinking about it.

In that one moment i felt like my hear was about to burst out of happiness. With you kissing me back, with your arms tighten around me as that kiss deepened further, i felt as the happiest soul, wishing for that moment to never end.

But i guess no one heard my with. I was thrown into reality, as my mother discovered us. She took me to a secluded room, in your mansion. We had a huge fight and it was then she told me about that affair she had with Chand uncle. That came as a shock to me. But no, she was not done yet. She further told me how the things between then got goose and the possibility of me being Chand Raichand's daughter. Her words had hit me with such a great force, making a deep cut inside me. I felt sick at learning the lenghts to which my mother and Chand uncle had gone, just to satisfy their own way. I felt betrayed, hurt by the two people who were an importantpart of my life. Numb shock had enveloped me then. And the only thing that broke through the shock and the horror revelations was the rore of rage that came from behind us. My father stood in the door-way, red-faced and Chand uncle, he stood beside him. What followed next was a lot of shouting and crying. And then, pointing towards us, with eyes mad in anger, my father spoke with chilling emphasis- You are no longer my wife and daughter.

I was young then and very close to my father. To hear something like this from him, when all i expected was some understanding and comfort to sail through that situation, broke me further. In rage i spoke all my anger out on your father. He was the culprit for me then. He was the one who was responsible for breaking my family. I fought with him and in ignorance spoke- " You have done a lot of damage. I want you to leave our lives forever."

At that moment i did really wish that, but had no clue my my wish would be heard and interpreted like that.

When he was following me down the stairs, trying to calm me down, i think he slipped. And what happened next is something, we all are very well aware. Within two days, soon after his death, my mother committed suicide. She wasn't the kind of lady who could bear humiliation. And it was the only thing she'd been receiving then, from my father. With them dead, i knew that somewhere i was responsible for all of it, and I'm still living with that guilt. Probably if i would not have behaved so childish, things would have been better today.

As the days went by, i wanted to know for sure, who my father was. I thought i deserved that much. After a lot of pleading, my dad agreed to give me his DNA sample. When the result was out, the knowledge made no more difference to me, cause i was not going back to the man who laid his back on me, when i needed him the most. And i had no intentions of telling him that yes i was his daughter only.

All these events, these betrayals by the people i loved, turned me into something more stronger than i was before. Eventually i wanted to continue my life with only me in it.

But then our paths crossed. Again

I knew for sure that you would never take me as an employee, but you surprised me. Being with you, spending time with you, brought back those feelings, which i'd dug deep inside me.

When after all these years of being alone, i wanted to finally share my feelings with you, life again took another turn. When that morning, following the night we'd spent, Tanushree tild me about ur revenge plans.

And i believed her. Yet again after so many years i felt betrayed. And this time too by someone i loved. My hate towards you increased when we met again, this time. I felt as is you were just using me and all that Tanushree had said was true.

But yesterday night, when you came there for me, you cared for me. It was then, for once, that i gave you the benefit of doubt. I thought that how can a person, who still cares for me, would want to see me in pain. And that one second, that one moment of doubt was enough for me to understand what my soul, my heart had been trying to tell me fromever. That you were never wrong. That you can never hurt me.

Hiw can i accuse you for being rude to me, for thinking so low of me, when those were the things time presented before you. How can i accuse you, when in the first place i couldn't trust you myself.

And whatever that took place last night, my sudden demand- was not some act to prove you my innocence. It was my selfishness. 

The reason i could never live anybody or could ever share that physical bond with anyone is YOU. And yesterday night it was my selfishness to be marked by you, to be called yours. Because after loving you with my entire heart and knowing that you loved me once and not now, i can't ever give my heart to anybody else. So what happened last night, is a token of you for me, which i will always relish.

And as far as Kabeer is concerned, i think i know who that unknown investor is, whose ready to invest without asking for any gain in return.

Now i wish i knew these things before. I wish i could have told you those many times how much i loved you. I wish things were different. I wish we were together. But no none of my wishes are going yo be heard, and i know that. A lit of things have changed. But my love for you, will never change and after all this i know it will only increase. I'll keep living you till the last breath i take on this world.

Yours Pia

Abhay looked at the letter again as his eyes went on to Pia's name that was scrawled at the bottom line.

With an inarticulate roar of rage Abhay flung the letter against the bed. He stormed out of the room, eyes wild.

" O for?" Pia asked the students she was teaching at the orphanage.

"Orange!" Yelled the group together.

"P for?" She smiled at the response from the class.

"Pia!"

The class looked at the direction from where the sound came, as Pua's voice froze in mid. She looked around to see Abhay standing at the door, arms crossed across the broad chest. Though his voice was calm, his eyes looked blood shot and...tired.

Pia flushed as she became aware of the students nudging each other.

Reluctantly she moved away from the centre of the class towards Abhay. She stopped at a considerable distance from him. Her breath grew very shallow. Her mind was playing all sort of reasons for Abhay's sudden visit.

"After a lot of thinking of your where-abouts, i realized that you would end up here. And look i was right. Teaching  eh!" Abhay smiled.

Pia just looked at his face. Still not believing him to be standing here, so close to her.

" You are a stupid person. You know that. And your reason to leave was also stupid like you." Abhay spoke as he realized Pia was in no mood to respond. He reached out a hand and touched her cheek. Pia felt herself trembling under his touch. " I know i messed up, Pia, because i was too coward to admit my feeling for you. It was due to my insecurities that i did not trust you. I refused to listen to the voice in my head which kept on screaming your innocence." He shook his head. " Like you, even i believed what Tanushree spoke. Your rejection that day, your sudden leave...it was like having my heart torn out of my chest. Nothing matterd after that. I closed my self off, to believe anything."

Pia's vision was blurring. She brought her hand up over Abhay's face and held it there, comforting him. " I'm sorry Abhay of what happened in the past. But the thing is that no matter how much i love you, i don't think you feel the same anymore. I was responsible for your dad's death." Saying so she dropped down her hand and moved a step back.

A smile curled the corner of his mouth as he stepped closer to her and said throatily. " Pua, i love you. I was fascinated by you the day i met you and i fell deep into your heart with each meeting. I never stopped loving you, no matter how much hurt i was. I told myself i hated you, that i wanted revenge for your betrayal...but i wanted you. But i was too coward to admit it, even to myself."

Pia was stunned into silence, sure tgat she had to be dreaming. " i don't to live a life without you, Pia. What happened between our parents, was not our mistake, when happened to dad was not your mistake. They were responsible for their own mistakes. Not us. Not you. We have had our share of problems, many missunderstandings, many trust issues. But leaving the past behind, i want to start a new today with you. Life have given us so many chances, crossed out paths so many times, but now for once i want us to give each other a chance. I promise to love you and trust you throughout my life. All i want is you in it."

Pia started crying in earnest, emotion rising within her and making her shake. Abhay pulled her into his arms, cradling her and soothing her. She reached up and put her arms around his neck.

The cheer from the students made Pia  burry her head shyly in Abhay's chest, and then she felt him lifting her into his arms as he spoke softly and mischievously into her ear. " i hope that DNA test result was correct. Cause what I'm going to do with you late night is something only permitted out of that brother-sister relationship."

Pia burtied her head more deeply in his chest as she laughed along him.

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago
jack-12 thumbnail

Epilogue

For 6months Pia and Abhay had been in a beautiful relationship. Their understanding, love, trust and maturity towards each other had grown immensely.

With them, many other things had also changed. Pia had informed Misha and Kabeer, who was the actual culprit and how Abhay's name was misused by somebody from his company. The couple had readily forgiven him and soon Kabeer and Abhay became good friends and business partners. As far as T is concerned, she was thrown out of the office and Abhay made sure that her life was turned into hell, as none of the companies or even small work places agreed to take her for job.

After all the troubles the two had faced, they had worked together in these 6 months to strengthen their relationship, which was based only on love and trust. And   after a lot of waiting and giving time for things and their relationship to settle down, Abhay was finally going to propose to Pia.

He had decorated his lawns specially for her. The same place where they had fought once, will be the place where he was going to propose to her. Candles, flowers and food, all of Pia's taste were used.

It was finally 8 when the door bell rang.

Abhay's heart skipped a beat and for the first time in his life he was nervous. Dressed in a light blue shirt and white ants, he made his way to the door and opened it.

And there stood Pia, in a pink sari, which he'd specially bought for her for this occasion.

Abhay smiled looking at the beautiful figure in front of him. No matter how many times he would see her, his heart always raced fast in her presence.

" I have a surprise for you, beautiful lady." Abhay said taking her hand in one of his and with the other he covered her eyes, as he guided a confused Pia to the lawns.

"Open your eyes." He said after removing his hand.

As she opened her eyes, she saw a beautiful romantic atmosphere around her. She turned to Abhay and hugged him tightly. " You did all this for me."

Abhay smiled, seeing her react in this manner." so how do you like it?"

" I love the surprise Abhay. Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

" Well madam! The surprise is yet to cone. This was just the opening." he spoke stroking her cheek, enjoying the confused look on her face.

Pia felt confused. What else had he planned?

Suddenly even before Pia could take a breath, Abhay was down on one knee in front of her, holding her hand in his. Looking up at her he spoke. " Pia, we have come a long way and now at this point i can't imagine a life unless i know you're a part of it. I want us together, with loads of babies and grow old and one day leave this world holding hands. I want you Pia, in my good and bad, beside me, as my support, as my life, as my WIFE...Pia Jaiswal...Will You Marry Me?"

Tears started spilling out from her eyes as Abhay lifted himself up and took her into his embrace.

Pia pressed a kiss to his mouth as she spoke. " Yes i will marry you, Abhay Raichand. I Will." She smiled as Abhay lifted her in his arms and swung her in the moon light.

THE END

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago