Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
humm ,the update is nice but your updates are so small !!!!hope next time you will give a big update !!!!!😳
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well..int...I am warming up to it
jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vampireking

humm ,the update is nice but your updates are so small !!!!hope next time you will give a big update !!!!!😳

Sorry, i'll try to maintain a good lenth after the 5th chapter:D
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tanushree assumes Abhay hates Pia n would want nothing to do with her? Isn't she in for a rude shock? 😆 I loved the way u wrote the Abhiya scene. You brought out the sexual tension fabulously 👏 Pia doesn seem to be much of a fashionista here. But Abhay is making sure she will turn into one 😆 From what I could make out they did seem to share a past which went beyond a passing affair or am I reading too much into the lines? 😕 Abhay asking her to come back to his place n decorate it for a party was weird tat too bcoz his dad liked her work before 😕 Is he genuine or is he doing this deliberately to punish Pia? 😕 Gr8 update 👏
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fab updt. abhiyas chemistry their anger,pull everthing uff i am in abhiya land. just awsome.thanks for the pm.
jack-12 thumbnail

Hi guys thanks for the lovely comment. I hope with this update all ur queries will be solved. Abhiya have not yet shared a night together. It was just a kiss between them, when they were young, nothing more. But i promise there will be a lot after 5 th chapter:-D

I was in a mood of posting another chapter, so enjoy reading. And please do comment and hit the like button.

Chap-3

Tanushree was standing outside the office room the entire time trying to catch hold of the conversation bwt the two. After hearing the entire thing, now she was sure what she had to do next.

Piya i'll make you pay for entering Abhay's life. But not so soon...i'll strike when it will hurt you the most. When you'll least expect. I'll break you. Break you for trying to mess with Tanushree Dutta's toy.   I'll make you feel crippled and i'll watch you in pain.

With the thought in her mind she went away.

Piya's teeth clenched at his remark. Deep down  she might want to scream at him, shake him...kiss him? The shock of that stray cooled her temper as nothing else could have done. Although she had got over her crush on him a long time ago, but somewhere she knew that she had really loved him.

Removing the mere thought of Abhay from her mind, she left the room.

Tanushree Dutta was just seeing some records when Piya entered her office and she wore an expression like a cat facing a sour cream. Piya presented her with the guest list that Abhay had given to her.

"You appreciate that i'll be checking your purchases very closely.' Tanushree spelt out warningly. 'i'll also advice you to stay strictly within budget. But don't forget its Abhay's party, and he has a pretty good taste. He has a very particular and good-rich taste.' She said emphasizing on the last line, giving Piya  a warning that she would never be able to separate Abhay from her. "Abhay believes you're up to the challenge because he knows you're family. So don't ruin the work...now what are you looking at, get going. I suppose you have a lot of work."

"I'll just do what i'm told to do,' Piya fielded and turned on her heel, hoping that being at an enjoyable distance from Tanushree for a couple of days would do her no harm.

Piya was showing the stuff and gifts to Tanushree and Abhay. She was busy the last two days shopping and planning  for the party. She had also bought new clothes and shoes for herself. Abhay had been generous enough to allot her a a place to stay with another member of his staff, Shewta. Piya was not interested in the offer earlier but when Abhay told her that he has done the same for other employs and was not providing her with any special facilities, she agreed.

'COMPLETE JUNK!'  Tanushree announced. ' Abhay...i mean Mr. Raichand, Piya has bought ridiculous things. She will have to return the stuff and someone else will have to take her place. I don't mind doing the work myself. After all, it was I who had been planning parties always in this office.' She offered, but Abhay was not paying attention to her.

He picked up the hand made articles consisting of pottery, scented candles, bedsheets, chshions. 'Piya ...care to explain this?'

Abhay had liked all the stuff but he wanted Piya to know what she was thinking before buying this stuff. Her thoughts had always fascinated him.

"These stuff were made by a charity in Mumbai that supports homeless widows.'  Piya explained. ' I did some research on Mr. Raichand's clients attending the party and got to know many of them are concerned about the needs of minorities in INDIA. I thought they would appreciate a charitable donation more than some expensive perfume, watch or such sort of useless items. And plus Mrs. Tanushree, it was you who told me to save as much money as i could.' Piya replied in anger.

'I'm Miss Tanushree Dutta, T and not Mrs. Tanushree Dutta...Piya Jaiswal." grinding her teeth. "It's unacceptable for you to buy gifts from your favourite charity. I told you to save money, not to buy JUNCK!' T snapped. ' Now go and return all the stuff you fool!'

Abhay was enjoying all this, but he knew it was time for him to step in. He saw Piya's eyes waiting for his response. 'Ms. Jaiswal, i agree with T that you should have spent some more money to buy good gifts.' He could see the jungle billi(wild cat) inside Piya to snap back...

' But i really appreciate the pains you have taken to get these stuff, after knowing about the people who would be attending the party. Good job!'

Piya was dumbstruck...she was waiting for Abhay to shout and complain about her work the way T had, but he on the other hand had acknowledged it.

' i want you two out of my room now, i have more important work to do now then two see you both fighting.' Abhay said plainly.

Piya and T left the room with Piya feeling happy and surprised at Abhay's reaction and T filed with more hatred for Piya. She couldn't believe that Abhay, with whom she had been sharing her bed lately could behave in such a manner. From the day Piya had entered the office, Abhay had been ignoring her. T was scared to loose her golden toy, she had to act fast.

I'll get even on this Piya wait and watch...

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF AFTER READING YOU COULD HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Tanushree assumes Abhay hates Pia n would want nothing to do with her? Isn't she in for a rude shock? 😆 I loved the way u wrote the Abhiya scene. You brought out the sexual tension fabulously 👏 Pia doesn seem to be much of a fashionista here. But Abhay is making sure she will turn into one 😆 From what I could make out they did seem to share a past which went beyond a passing affair or am I reading too much into the lines? 😕 Abhay asking her to come back to his place n decorate it for a party was weird tat too bcoz his dad liked her work before 😕 Is he genuine or is he doing this deliberately to punish Pia? 😕 Gr8 update 👏

I'm glad u picked up that point abt abhay inving piya to organise the party. Well lets c. The two did like eachother but yeah never went far than a kiss:D
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
humm ,your writing skill are really good👏
i cant believe that its your first !!!!😲
but lets see how your  story going to proceed !!!!😉

Edited by vampireking - 10 years ago
atul.488 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 wow amazing update 
continue soon and thanks for pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was a real quick update 😃 I loved the banter between T and Pia 😆 Pia gave her back as good as she got 😉 I love a feisty Pia very much 😃 Anyways fab update n I am eager to know what's awaiting Pia in the party. I am sure Abhay has a motive in mind. Does he plan to confront Pia about his dad? 😕 Sorry guessing once again 😆 I thought since he was being all nice to her, he might call her over n take out his frustration on her  Good one 👏