Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a cute end to this adorable OS,...

Loved the way Swayam..Rey and gang cared about her..

The beach portion was magical...i could visualize Swaron...

Loved the song sequence ...well written...

Cute..adorable..simple and it made me smile πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Do write more swthrt
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi...tht was the most beautiful update which can b given to such nicely thought nd written story...sharon's pain, her insecurities, her heart missing dance...everything can b felt by the reader...luv hw whole gng wants to bring their sharon back...swayam's idea f goa knwing sharon feel comfortable near beach was wonderful...swayam making sharon realise her abt her passion fr dance, to follow her heart was so beautifully penned down...finally last song was cherry n cake...

So thnk u fr so wonderful os nd keep writing...
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi thats was lovely OS dear luv it...

Last update was very cute one cheering up mission...

synchronisation of song with cute gang active was really amazing.. πŸ₯³
thnx for pm
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Saky the whole os was awww...
And the end was cheery on the cake...swayam the perfect guys for Sharon n rey her best frnd...the whole gang trying to cheer up Sharon was so sweet...sing dancing njoyin...
Such a cute ending...
I love the whole os a lottt...
Aur lika kar saky u write magically expressing every emotion i could feel the whole situation in front of me...
Just loved it...!!!!!
- Urs kshiti
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It took 45 mins for me to read all 3 parts of ur os... Right now d time is 2.35 n only n only for u sakshi am awake till now reading all d parts of ur os n now commenting on it... Me being awake till so late n reading it i must say it was all so so so worth it 😊
Loved loved loved ur os 😊 😊
Firstly wanna do dis πŸ‘
Great work done babe u rocked it with dis os.. Dis is d 1st os of ur.s which am reading i din have any idea ki u write so well 😊 it is so so perfect so beautifully penned am in love with it totally..

Starting with part 1:
I loved how sharon realised her feelings it was very beautifully done.. Reyam convo about d cycle too Gud d whole gang convo at swayam.s place Wen all r shouting awesome n d way sharon scolded him lovely her concern i could feel it πŸ‘

Comin to part 2:
According to me dis was d most touching part of ur os i was crying reading d sharey convo loved der bond it purely defines best friendship 😊
Den d highlight of dis part was THE CONFESSION it was epic loved d way u thought of it n penned it down brilliantly written πŸ‘ n i was so so happy seeing ke dey confessed... Loved dis part a lot it was amazingly beautiful 😊 😊

Finally part 3:
1st mention i love dat song a lot chak de specially dose lines sach hai yeh baas ek baar milti hai zindagi.. Apt song for d situation.. D idea of how to convince sharon was beautiful πŸ‘
D return of majnu very nice... Loved how d whole gang wanted her to dance n be happy 😊
It was a perfect ending...

All in all a very beautiful simple sweet os which touched my heart 😳
Dil khush ho gaya after reading whole os 😊
Oh gosh its 3 o clock i think i must stop my bak bak here..
U have sent me to swaron land at dis time ab toh pata nahi neend aayegi bhi ya nahi baas swaron hee swaron dikh rahe hai πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Finally dis is for u.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Pls do write more u write brilliantly n beautifully i would really love to read more of ur works.. Tune neend uda di meri
πŸ˜†Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute os πŸ˜›
the gang was so sweet,just like in D3
Rey and Swayam are the best guys to have in anyone's life.
the beach pertion was so well described i could visualize them.
well done
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely sakshi...i'm sorry to see it ending
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was superb OS
great workπŸ‘
I luv the song  CHAK DE CHAK DE CHAK DE CHAKDE SAARE GHUM properly suited the situationπŸ€—
It was awesome u r a rockstar ⭐️
keep writing
πŸ˜†