Swaron Os:- Blessed to have you last part pg6

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys this is Sakshi again, with another piece of work on Swaron... it is another long one so will post it in two or three posts.. your comments and likes are my food so plz dont left me hungry.. criticism are desert to me so deserts are too welcome.. plz do read and tell me how is it...

Swayam And Rey... The two most important people in her life.. One was busy to manaofy his gf who was hell angry on him and the other was busy with something related to the team.

"Love" a word that makes her wonder every time that how could it overpower a person to the extent that one stops thinking about oneself and is fully engrossed in the thoughts of the person one loves... She remembered the day she realized her love, no wait, her immense and intense love for him..

Flashback

He was nowhere to be seen in the college and she being she couldn't ask where he would be coz Rey wasn't around and everyone else were unaware of the relationship they share or once they used to share according to her..

Something was haunting her from inside, that was his absence off-course.. She tried to concentrate on the book she was reading leaving all his thoughts out of her mind but how could she help out when he was there in her heart. She knew she was doing wrong to him but it was for his betterment and she wanted him to be happier than he would be with her. Least she knew she was mistaken as he was the body with her soul inside him. His heartbeats count her name with every beat of it. He danced to the tune of her not the rhythm coming out of the music system.

Her thoughts were alarmed by the noise coming from somewhere. She went into the direction and saw her gang all worried. She went up to them and asked

Sharon:- What's the matter guys?? Why are you so worried??

Simmi:- Sharon woh...

Vicky:- Lets not waste time guys... let's go...

Sharon:- But Vicky what's the matter??

Neha:- Neha worried for Swayam...

Vishakha:- Nothing much for you Sharon.. Swayam has met with an accident... and we all are heading towards his home...

How dare she say nothing much for her??? The news has tore her into pieces and she said nothing much for her.. He was her boy-friend damn it... meant her Ex- Boyfriend... But whatever.. she knew she cared for him and something even more than care and she cant see anything happening to him.. No, not even in her wildest of dreams... She stood there shocked and everybody was looking at her..

Simmi shook her up and she came out from the shock and said instantly..

Sharon:- Lets go guys.. Plz lets go..

At that span of time nobody among all 9 of the gang members were in state to think further so all of them headed towards Swayam.. Her heart was beating louder than the traffic sound and she was having worst thoughts ever. Taani and Rey were with him as she heard but still she was dying each fraction of second just to make sure he was okay..

They reached his home ASAP and all of them including her ran towards his room..

There was he... On the bed with eyes open and a bandage on his head having soup with the hands of his sister and most importantly smiling.. Smiling?? But why?? Coz he got that she was here.. He loved his heart for giving him such power to realize her presence..

But his smile was killing her.. Here she was almost dead and her eyes are full of tears and he is smiling..

Sharon (murmured):- Moron..  

He saw her with the entire gang and as their eyes met as the world around them was never there.. He was worried to see the tears in her eyes and she was sighing that he is okay.. They both were like that only till Nil said something..

Nil:- Saale Marne ka bahut shauk hai tujhe.. Apni cycle ko phenk de.. kisi din marwa ke chodegi..

Swayam:- Nahi yaar meri cycle ko kucch mat bol.. woh mere liye bahut special hai..

He looked at Sharon and she understood his words... He was unaware of the fact that she could sit with him anywhere but she wanted to throw away the material which is threatening to his life...

Rey:- Yeah right... but least you think about the people around you.. mai khud hi kisi din raat ko teri cycle Arabian Sea ko dene waala hu...

Swayam:- Dekh Rey agar tune aisa kucch karne ki sochi bhi na to.. to.. to mai tujhe apni behen se milne nahi dunga...

Rey:- arre nahi mere bhai... tab to rakh apni prized possession ko apne paas.. mujhe meri se door mat kar...

Everybody gave a loud laugh but she was in her initial position looking at him with tears in her eyes... He was somehow feeling her intense gaze on him but his nonstop conversation with each of his friends wasn't letting him look at her...

Bharat:- bey tu mere garraaaj se koi ek gaadi utha le agar purani cheezo ka itna shauk hai to.. Apni SUV to tu chalaata nahi hai.. padi padi sad rahi hai...

Swayam:- yaar tum kucch bhi bolo college to mai usi cycle pe aaunga..

His words were like a pinch of salts to her wounds which unknowingly aggravated her outburst and without realizing she spitted out..

Sharon:- Yeah Yeah Right... Do whatever you want to do.. Everyone here is a mad or what.. Explaining to you.. but no.. Swayam Shekhawat is a man of his words.. he wont change.. he would not even satisfied when his last body part won't even sustain.. Haina... Take that cycle of yours and go on a world tour... why won't you?? That material rather say useless material is precious for you then your life which is important for others around you... but No you wont listen... i dint expect you to be this much stupid.. To hell with that cycle of yours.. i told you to buy a new one but no... you are you... and lets look over to his guts he is arguing too... How dare you say even a word in defence of your GOD DAMN cycle...

Everybody around were silent and shocked seeing Sharon in her Siren mode and moreover concerned for Swayam... Sharon realized what she said and looked away.. But he was looking in her eyes which were full of something unexpected. No not the tears... but the feeling towards him after so long... She couldn't hide it from him anymore and his determination to get the truth out of her reached another level.

Realizing the blunder she made she tried to defence herself...

Sharon:- Stop giving me that look guys.. If anyone of you would have shown that behaviour.. I would have reacted like that only.. And he is running from his responsibility of.. of ... of being an ACS... so plz will all of you stop glaring at me like that...

She knew she was lying and both the guys who understood her so well were smiling at her...  She straight went to Taani and said..

Sharon:- Taani come with me... I need to talk...

Both the girls went out.. and the gang continued their chit chat... Outside the girls were having a convo..

Sharon:- How did all that happened???

Taani:- He was returning late at night from somewhere and was lost a lot that dint realize the car coming from opposite side...

Sharon closed her eyes as she knew she was there behind it.. he was surely thinking about her..

Taani patted on her shoulder..

Sharon:- Do take care of him... and ask him not to join the college till he gets properly well...

Taani simply nodded and Sharon was about to go when Taani stopped her and wiped the tears coming out of her eyes.. Sharon was looking shockingly at Taani but all she said was

Taani:- I understand... i do understand...

Both of them smiled awkwardly and she went away...

Sharon came back to her own house and standing on her window was thinking about him.. She was sure he would have got a hint of her real feelings towards him... wait but he already knows that she liked him... rather likes him very very very very much... but the world like wasn't satisfying her feelings anymore.. she wasn't feeling contented with that word anymore.. she knew something was different.. She knew she was afraid that day to the hell from the fear of losing him.. She knew she could read his mind now. She knew she could do anything to make him happy.. She knew she won't mind even a single second for giving her life for him.. She knew she would always be there for him.. But WAIT isn't all this is what he says every time ... He said he is afraid of losing her... He can read her mind. He can do anything just to see her happy. He wont mind to give every drop of his blood for her.. He is always and forever there for her...

He says he loves her... What!!! he says he loves her... is this love all about... No surely no because these aren't only things she feels for him... may be much more than that... There were no words now.. Only a smile and tears on her face.. both together...

Flashback ends...

PRECAP:-
Dil dosti but dance???

This was for now.. will update soon.. plz plz plz do like and reply

Next part :- Part 2

Last Part:-
Part 3
Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...a tight hug to u dear...🤗

I just love the way express their emotions...so so realistic and cute...

Loved the way u made Sharon realize her feelings...couldn't get better than this...

Love the feeling so alien for her...she gets to know wat is love from HIS WORDS...

LOVED LOVED this OS...plz update the next part SOON😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow...lovely os! great realisation...
do continue soon!
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing continue soon
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dude
i really liked it
plz continue it

--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Loved it sakshi...sharons monologue was awesome the way she realised that she's in love...and she's feeling the same what swayam feels for her...awesome...
Then swayam ka accident,he felt sharons presence and even Sharon could feel ki swayam could feel her...fir Sharon ka outburst...really loved it...
Another beautiful story from ur side...thnks for writing and plz do continue soon...   Edited by KS_SWARON - 10 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing. Continue this one soon! :D)
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was just amazing
I always loved ur work n this os is no less.
Waiting for next part
Update it ASAP
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc plss update soon and pm me wen u update

trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os...👏
plz continue soon...