Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hmmm intresting...thaaa thnxxx fr d pm...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome blossom update dii..
Swayam love sharon n moreover he come there just to meet her..:o kahani me twist..:p
Their lovey dovey fight was cute to read but I don't like there serious fight.Hope sharon stop swayam from leaving Mumbai
Waiting for next part
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ani πŸ€— 
I know i haven't been commenting on this FF at all, m really sorry about that was a bit busy πŸ˜” So will be commenting on all four chapters together πŸ˜ƒ 

Coming to the first update...it was fab...the beginning was very intriguing...the way you have penned down the first scene just made me think something different πŸ˜› 
Aww i m loving Swaron's characters in this FF, the mischevious Swayam and poor Sharon who has to stay with Swayam in the same house...Swayam fooled Sharon...aww poor Sharon πŸ˜† 

Second update was Amazing...loved the way Sharon was getting affected by Swayam's presence...She is already falling for him 😳 Ahhh Swayam's attitude...wow...I really lyk Swayam's character in this as it's something really different...m luving it ❀️ 

Okay now the third chapter was shocking and full of surprises...i must say...firstly Swayam ate her lunch den made maggie for Sharon dat to on his own...and lastly the kiss...okay now dat wasn't expected at all...i still cant believe he kissed her infront of everyone...wow but i liked the fact that he was protecting her infront of Aman...Swayam was really being caring  πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Wow...fourth chapter is my fav chapter among all...Swayam loves her...dat was unexpected and he confessed too...gosshhh update just made my day and Ani you have done full justice to the emotions...Suddenly lukin a different shade of Swayam...was fabulous...Hope Sharon confesses her love to Swayam

Please update the next chapter soon plesshh 😳 I so love this FF, it's equally brillaint as your other two FF's...i just love your writting skills...i seriously luved all four chapters...plesshh update soon 😳 and sorry for such a late comment

Luv Simi ❀️ ❀️

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ani----

you are seriously a very talented writer.i loved the intriguing chapters---and the twists, how appearance of the guy was not what he really was.
i loved it ani, seriously and its the best piece i have read in a good while.
way to go---and your writing skill is something which just makes you feel like you are watching a movie.

love---medha 
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing twist n turns
really loved the 4th chp more than d others
plz update soon very excited for the next update
neeliyer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow the show down was very beautifully written .. n both sharon and swayam's reactions were perfectly justified.. waiting for the next update .. 

Update soon..
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one but chotu update 😭

Next time badha wala plz πŸ˜†
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi ani..πŸ€—u r back with a bang..i am so happy
now cumg to ss.. Lovely concept
just loved the intro of Swaron... deir cute swaron fight..πŸ˜ƒ
last update was ausun swayam came all d way to mumbai to meet only sharon..liked d way u penned down the emotions of sharon and swayam...
i really enjoyed reading all d chapters.. and really excited to read more...
Edited by lassipriya - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Whenever you get time do unres it. I will be waiting. But I am not in any hurry. πŸ˜ƒ

Whenever you get time do unres it. I will be waiting. But I am not in any hurry. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ...pujan...

m sorry for too late reply...

both chappy's r simply amazing sis...
loved it...

and this chappy is really awesome sis...

swayam leaving...😲

eagerly waiting for next chappy...πŸ˜›

Hey Pujan Bhai thank you so much and plz its okay. No need to say sorry. Thank you for ur lovely comment. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tanhawalaswaron

ANOTHER UPDATEEE. :D

Swayam loves Sharon! He was ALWAYS in love with her, kitna pyaara hai! Sharon ko photo mein dekh kar he lost his heart! <3

Shit, yaar. Kitna suna diya bechare ko Sharon ne but she was reasonable afterall. Hayyeee, these guys love each other SO MUCH! 

HAW.
Swayam jaa raha hai! :C
hopefully Sharon usse mana legi! 

ps: thanks for the pm!

Love,
Shagun

Hey Shagun our Swayam is always pyaara Hai na?? By the way thank you so much for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Chapter-3

Its OOosum and such a enjoyfull update...I like u'r starting..sharon was making lunch for school and then swayam's entry...And he spoiled her lunch..
She is now completely falling for him...

Its so sweet of swayam to make maggi for sharon...And i really enjoyed whole school part..Swayam was coming with maggi...She was litte bit jealous becoz of her friend tina's words...And then "aman"'s entry..All of the scenes was such a beautifull to read...i like it..

Now swayam is also feel something for sharon..as a result..he was jealous of aman..And then kissing part was shoking but amazing...Swayam kissed sharon in front of all students...and Sharon got resticated for a week...Poor sharon...Very well written..

At last, its really interesting ahead...So,keep update..

Thanx for pm..and yes unres my previous comment on pg no 9..

Prateek

Hey Prateek thank you so much for ur lovely comment. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Chapter-4

Its really amazing update..i just loved to read this one...U beautifully penned down the emotions of sharon as well as swayam...And i really enjoyed this chapter..

In previous updates,i was thinking that swayam was a brat..but no he is also equally in love with her...He is always in love with her...He came to mumbai just to see sharon.."its really great"...But sharon misunderstood him...She was hurting him with painfull words...But sharon was also right on her place...

Anyways Now,i just loved the loverboy image of swayam..Finally he confess his feeling for sharon..its OOosum..So,its really interesting ahead to see how sharon confess her love...

Very well written...emotions and dialouges are completely justified...So at last,keep update soon..and yes sorry for late comment..

Thanx for PM

Prateek

Hey first of all the sorry was not needed and thanks a lot for ur kind words. I am glad u liked this chapter. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: love_taarey

AWESOME DEAR LOVED IT TRULY

CONTINUE SOON N THANKS 4 PM

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Hey BabyπŸ€—

That was one explosive update...u portrayed Sharon's fear..her apprehension...her reasons so beautifully...Swayam's reaction to her accusation was equally impactful...

Falling in love is beautiful..but the fear attached to is terrible...is can ruin the moment...Sharon's reaction was not wrong...her fear was right at its place...

Swayam's reaction...his sudden confession was beautifully described...just like Sharon he was also equally affected by her...

Twist in the tale...Swayam has decided to go back...m sure u will make sharon stop him...😳

Loved the update babyπŸ‘

Update soon

Luv
Ur DI

Hey Di πŸ€— thank you so much for ur lovely update. Thanks for all ur appreciation. Its means a lot to me ❀️ n how can i make swaron stay away from each other?? ⭐️

Originally posted by: sweet16cash

Swayam loved sharon already.?? Sharon's words must must have hurt him soo much.. She misunderstood his emotions.. She needs 2 tel him the truth that she isn't scared f him and his love..I hope their misunderstandings are cleared.. Update the next part soon dear..:).

Hey thank you so much for ur lovely comment. N yes she will definitely say to him that she loves him. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zk456789

Lovely update
Thnx for the pm

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: spongy

lovely update...

wow loved it
itna jaldi update...
im very happy
 πŸ˜†

thank u so much for the pm
update soon
dont forget to pm me

P.S. sorry for short update...
busy right now πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

πŸ˜† It was unexpected no??? I am not a fast updater by the way πŸ˜› n thank you so much. I am glad u liked it. N its okay. I appreciate that while being busy u still managed to comment. So no need to say sorry 😊

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Well that escalated quicklyπŸ˜†Swayam toh turned out to be a full on lover boy onlyπŸ˜‰He came to Mumbai just to see Sharon, awww. I kind of feel bad for both of them. But I love the way Swayam told her he loved her😳Continue soon. And thanks for PM-ing meπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Neeti πŸ€— you became a dazzler. Congo πŸ₯³ Yes. How can Swayam be anything thing else other than being Sharon's lover boy

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

res

unres

awesome update as always
update next soon 
waiting for it eagerly

Hey Aruba. Thank you so much dear. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

awesome update! very emotional..loved it!

Thank you so much Aaliya. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Rupali_13

So cuteee.❀️😳😊   

out of the warld update.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
swayams confesstion of  his love for Sharon is so nice.❀️❀️❀️
Plz update next part soon.

Thank you so much Rupali. Thanks a lot for ur appreciation. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

Emotional chpter

loving it...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much. I am glad u r liking it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: yogini64

omg... swayam actually love her πŸ˜²

just by seeing her pictures ... awww πŸ€—

but sharon was right on her part ... poor she 

she misunderstood.. coz thats wat he presented  πŸ˜³

i'm just loving this story..πŸ˜›

gud going πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Yogini. Thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad u r liking this story. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: maliha_khan

Wow superb.. Mind blowing... Ur each n every word touched here❀️... Awe he loves her soo much... Jaldi jaldi misunderstanding cleaner karo... Eagerly waiting 4 next update...

πŸ˜† Misunderstanding clear ho chuki hai. N thank you so much for ur kind words dear. I am glad u liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: fun4ever

Amazing chapter πŸ‘ 

Thank you so much dear. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -shenz-

sorry had read the last two upates right now.. u have amazingly described their emotions and feeling.. I just loved the entire formation of the scenario.. well honestly I never expected Swayam to have fallen for her this easily.. but seems like he is still in his Majnu avtaar.. never mind.. but if Sharon would have smashed Aman at that time I would have liked it more.. I know this was for taking up the argument.. confession n all but still may be like she barked at Aman n he became furious.. tries to hold her or something and the Swayam enters sort of.. but thts only my perception nothing to offend u.. 

anyways u n ur writings are both amazing... I am waiting what next.. wiol he leave Mumbai for her sake or will she stop him.. 

Hey dear. Thank you so much for ur appreciations πŸ€—. N Sharon didn't bash Aman at that time coz she was confused with Swayam's behaviour and only could concentrate on her. I know Swayam's falling in love with her was unexpected. πŸ€“ But that was the 'unexpected' thing which Sharon had to face as per the prologue πŸ˜‰ By the way i just loved ur perception. I will keep it as a suggestion for the future 😎 thanks a lot for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nature2

Bak to bak update LOve it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n swayam mu sharon koi baar nhi jld thik ho jayegi
love it
keepit upπŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜† u was so sure that their mu will get sorted out so soon. πŸ˜› btw thanks for the lovely comment Neeraj πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Kriyansh_jaanu

amazing chapter...

loving it...

do updt soon !!

Thank you so much. I am glad u r liking it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: K.R_ackraal

hmmm intresting...thaaa thnxxx fr d pm...

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome blossom update dii..
Swayam love sharon n moreover he come there just to meet her..:o kahani me twist..:p
Their lovey dovey fight was cute to read but I don't like there serious fight.Hope sharon stop swayam from leaving Mumbai
Waiting for next part

Hey Sadiya. Thank you so much for the lovely comment dear. Btw don't worry Sharon will stop swayam from leaving Mumbai. So chill. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sweetsimi123

Ani πŸ€— 
I know i haven't been commenting on this FF at all, m really sorry about that was a bit busyπŸ˜” So will be commenting on all four chapters together πŸ˜ƒ 

Coming to the first update...it was fab...the beginning was very intriguing...the way you have penned down the first scene just made me think something different πŸ˜› 
Aww i m loving Swaron's characters in this FF, the mischevious Swayam and poor Sharon who has to stay with Swayam in the same house...Swayam fooled Sharon...aww poor Sharon πŸ˜† 

Second update was Amazing...loved the way Sharon was getting affected by Swayam's presence...She is already falling for him πŸ˜³ Ahhh Swayam's attitude...wow...I really lyk Swayam's character in this as it's something really different...m luving it β€οΈ 

Okay now the third chapter was shocking and full of surprises...i must say...firstly Swayam ate her lunch den made maggie for Sharon dat to on his own...and lastly the kiss...okay now dat wasn't expected at all...i still cant believe he kissed her infront of everyone...wow but i liked the fact that he was protecting her infront of Aman...Swayam was really being caring  πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Wow...fourth chapter is my fav chapter among all...Swayam loves her...dat was unexpected and he confessed too...gosshhh update just made my day and Ani you have done full justice to the emotions...Suddenly lukin a different shade of Swayam...was fabulous...Hope Sharon confesses her love to Swayam

Please update the next chapter soon plesshh πŸ˜³ I so love this FF, it's equally brillaint as your other two FF's...i just love your writting skills...i seriously luved all four chapters...plesshh update soon πŸ˜³ and sorry for such a late comment

Luv Simi β€οΈ β€οΈ

Hey Simi πŸ€— plz u no need to say for not commenting. I understand u were busy 😊 btw thank you so much for the lovely comment dear and thanks thanks thanks for ur lovely appreciations. ❀️ thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

ani----

you are seriously a very talented writer.i loved the intriguing chapters---and the twists, how appearance of the guy was not what he really was.
i loved it ani, seriously and its the best piece i have read in a good while.
way to go---and your writing skill is something which just makes you feel like you are watching a movie.

love---medha 

Hey Medha thanks a ton for such kind words. I am so glad u like this piece so much. N thanks for ur appreciations. It means a lot. thank you ❀️

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

amazing twist n turns
really loved the 4th chp more than d others 
plz update soon very excited for the next update

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: neeliyer

wow the show down was very beautifully written .. n both sharon and swayam's reactions were perfectly justified.. waiting for the next update .. 

Update soon..

Thank you so much Neeliyer for ur lovely comment. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Reet. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

Awesome one but chotu update πŸ˜­ 

Next time badha wala plz πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yeah chotu tha??? But this update is the last one n its not that long too πŸ˜› i am sorry πŸ˜’ btw thanks, i am glad u liked the update.

Originally posted by: lassipriya

Hi ani..πŸ€—u r back with a bang..i am so happy
now cumg to ss.. Lovely concept
just loved the intro of Swaron... deir cute swaron fight..πŸ˜ƒ
last update was ausun swayam came all d way to mumbai to meet only sharon..liked d way u penned down the emotions of sharon and swayam...
i really enjoyed reading all d chapters.. and really excited to read more...

Hey Di πŸ€— thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad u enjoyed reading them. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago