Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 5

Sharon ran downstairs and halted in front of Swayam's room. He was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Swayam.." she called out his name softly.

He snapped his head up and looked at her. He was looking devastated. It made her insane with pain. He kept staring at her for few seconds and then said quietly.

"Sharon you need not say anything. I understand."

Saying this he stood up and marched towards the balcony.

"Swayam please stop." She cried out and he obeyed.

"What do you understand Swayam?"

He didn't turn back to look at her. He stood there on the spot facing his back at her. "That you are scared of me." His voice chocked.

"Yes i am scared." He closed his eyes shut, tightly. "But not of you. I am scared of losing you."

He flashed his eyes open and swung around to look at her. He could see pure love and pain for him in her eyes. He kept on staring deeply in her eyes.

"You know what Swayam? You truly are a beast!"

He smiled a bit. Just a little bit.

She continued. "At first you made me fall for you. Then you say you will leave me forever!"

"Sharon.."

"Who do you think you are huh? You are the only one who will always decide? You made me get affected by you, fall in love with you. You didn't even tell me that you love me. You made me confused with your behaviour by teasing me all the time and now you are saying you will leave me. How could you Swayam?"

"I know i have imposed myself on you. I shouldn't have done that. I took you for granted and it was my mistake. A big mistake!" He pauses. "I will never bother you again Sharon. I promise. I won't do anything anymore. I am sorry for everything."

Sharon felt someone has wrenched her heart. She never wanted this. She never wanted Swayam to give up on her. She loves that Swayam who used to tease her, make her go weak on her knees, make her fall in love with him, not this Swayam who gave up on her. How could he do that? How could he always take all the decisions? Is she not there in this equation? Doesn't her 'want' matter?

"So in this relationship your 'want' and 'decision' will always matter and not mine?" she asked him with a stern voice.

He stared at her shocked and confused. His heart was pounding heavily.

"Relationship?" he asked her quietly.

She didn't say anything.  She moved forward towards him but didn't move. He stood there like a statue. She put her palms on his chest and pushed him until he was pressed against the wall. She was staring in his eyes seductively and he was staring at her totally startled. She slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and inserted her hand. When she placed her palm on his chest over his heart, she could feel his heart pounding loudly.

"Wha..what are you doing?"

"Why? Don't you like it?" she asked seductively.

"I..I.."

"Tell me no Swayam, is it only your 'want' which will matter?" she pressed her upper body against his muscular chest.

"N..no"

"Good. Then i should confess that" she brushed her thump of her free hand slowly over his lower lip. "i want you."

He looked at her with his eyes and mouth wide open.  She took the support of his shoulders with her hands and stood up on her toes. Then she planted sloppy kisses from his jaw till his ear. He was breathing heavily. She didn't know what she was doing to him. His eyes were closed tight.

In his ear she said "i love you Swayam and i am not scared of you. I am really sorry for hurting you so much."

She placed her lips on his firmly and kissed him. He was reluctant to respond back at the beginning but her begging to take her couldn't let him resist. He responded back. He wrapped his hands around her waist and hold her tightly against him.

This was in true sense their first kiss as for the first time Sharon kissed him. The last time he kissed her at her school, she didn't respond back.

They were pouring everything they had for each other in that kiss. After eternity they left each other out of breath. He made her stand on her feet and stared at her lovingly.  

"Swayam i am sorry. I didn't mean those harsh words. I was mad at you because you kissed me at the school in front of everyone. I really didn't mean any of those words." She was crying by now. "I really really am sorry Swayam. That time my fear and insecurities took over. I was scared that you don't love me and will leave me. I was scared of losing you Swayam.  I am so so sorry."

Her tears crushed his heart. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Shh. It's okay. Please don't say sorry Sharon cause it was all my mistake." She shook her head in negative." Yes it was. You know I am the dumbest. I should have told you what i feel for you."

She smacked on his chest. "Yes you should have. Why didn't you tell me?"

He rolled his eyes and said "I just thought of checking whether you will be able to handle me r not?"

She asked confused. "What do you mean?"

He flipped her and pinned her to the wall.

"Means.." he pressed his body on hers and brushed his lips over hers but didn't kiss her. Her breath got caught in her throat.

"I wanted to see how much you will get affected by me." She was looking at him like an idiot. She felt his lips kiss her neck which made her shiver. " i just wanted you to know.." he kissed her cheek. "i will remain a beast for you. Always."

"Huh?" she asked.

He smirked. "You didn't get me?"

"N.. no. I.." she cleared her throat. "I got you."

He chuckled. "Well Siren you know you are no less. You proved few minutes back that you are a beast too."

She blushed when the flashes of what she did few minutes back crossed her mind. He saw her blushing and grinned.

"Well you only taught me how to be a beast." She said confidently.

"OMG my baby seems to be a super fast learner." he said that by mimicking a girl's voice.

"Swayam you are impossible. I hate you."

He kissed her near her lips teasing her. "Really?"

"Umm. First you tell me why did you kiss me at school?"

He looked down with a shy smile. It made her curious.

"Tell me no Swayam, please." She asked him with a pout.

"Aahhh, Sharon, let it be."

"NO"

He took a deep breath and said. "It's obvious i couldn't see someone else touching you. You are mine and i don't want anyone else to even look at you."

She laughed. "Don't laugh okay?" she laughed harder. "I know i shouldn't have kissed you there, but the way he was holding your hand and was looking at you, it killed me. It made me furious and i lost all control over my mind. I am sorry. But why didn't you snatch your hand back from him at the moment he touched you?"

"Because at that moment i was hell scared but only my mind could focus on one thing that was 'you'. You were glaring at Aman with gritted teethes and i was hell confused why it was affecting you. Why you were reacting like that.

He sighed and leaned down so that their foreheads were touching. "We will go to your school tomorrow and apologise. "

"Thanks Swayam." She smiled.

"That's not needed baby. I will do anything for you." He said staring at her intensely and caressing her cheeks. She blushed.

"By the way we haven't had anything after breakfast. Let's go and have something. I am really hungry and i am sure you are as hungry as i am." Sharon chirped.

"I am not that much hungry as i am for you." It made the colour of her cheeks scarlet red.

He tilted his head and sucked her tiny nose. It made her red cheeks redder.

"Babes i am sure you will be tastier than any other food. So i wanna have you." He said while rubbing his hands up and down on her back seductively. She gasped.

"Bu.. I.. I.."

"You are hungry!"

She just managed to shake her head a bit in positive.

"Let's go in the kitchen and get you the chocolate mousse which Mom kept for us and.." he kissed her forehead. "I will wait till our marriage to have you." And winked at her. "As of now i will manage with the food that Mom and you will make."

She smiled and hugged him as tightly as possible. She was more than happy to get a life partner who respects and loves her so much. Thought he rarely shows his real self to her but she knows 'what' and 'how' he is. He is the best person of the world who teases and irritates her like hell but loves and respects her more than this world.

They left each other and went to the kitchen hand in hand. Then they fed each other the mousse which Meenakshi made for them. 

They were having a lot of fun in each other's company. Both laughed, teased, fought and kissed each other. They wished and prayed silently without the other's knowledge that they stay with his and her Siren and Beast forever; that is Swayam's Siren Sharon and Sharon's Beast Swayam.

~THE END~  

Do hit the like button and leave you precious comments.
-Anindita.

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the Update 

Bada comment baad mein :)
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWosm ENd love it πŸ‘πŸ‘
write on ... jini or juju πŸ˜†πŸ˜† swayam juju or sharon jinniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya maja ayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Think abt it ani🀣

or show hai sab tv kk show hai  9.30 pm monday friday  jini or juju ok πŸ˜‰
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ani lovely chapter dear loved it.. Finally all the misunderstandings are cleared and they are with each other.. Loved the naughty swayam btw..:).. Loved this ss ani it was a treat to read this.. Now update ur ff jaldi waiting for it babes..:)
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Q itni jaldi end aa gaya 😭
Btw awesome update
Lovely confession
Thnx for the pm
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ani!
Reserve!
Read the part
but will comment later :)
Tc <3
Hinal
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

finally sharon confessed πŸ˜›

alongwith her kisses β˜ΊοΈ

hehehe... swayam is right.. ye bhi beast ban gyi πŸ˜‰

aww... he is so sweet.. want to apologise for her sake πŸ€—

bas khatam?? ... nooo πŸ˜­

i really adore this story.. i'll miss it πŸ˜³

BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAWWW. KHATAM HO GAYAAA? :O

OMYGAWD...i wanna read moreee. :P
its k. I absolutely LURVED the update! It was SO goooddd.
Anddd, you are right, humara Swayam bhot zyada PYAAARRA hai! :D

It was an awesome update and thanks for coming back with such a bang!

Thankyou SO much for the pm!

Love,
Shagun 
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anindita! you are just amazing at expressing the emotions and feeling.. Sharon was scared of losing him.. and he could see the pain n true love in her eyes.. but still he wants to leave.. huh.. has he lost it.. she is confessing and this person wants to leave.. to be precise banda paglaa gaya hai..

I really loved the naughty Sharon.. he was in utter shock.. confirmed he has lost it..

he respects her.. haye!! but honestly I was in awe when he said he'll manage with what his mother and Sharon makes till they get married.. he can wait for her..

Siren beast ki anokhi daastan.. πŸ˜†
but why did you end it this soon.. *pout* anyways will be waiting for you to write more.. I just loved it πŸ˜‰