Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 100 Part 2

The Seed Has been Planted

The seed has been planted.  Buaji and Garima are discussing what Sashi was trying to say and Shyam has answered that maybe he was talking about Kushi's marriage.  Of course, that is it!  He has always been concerned of marrying his daughters and especially Kushi since she is the feisty one.  Payal being a '"suitable" girl will be easily married but Kushi and her personality, well, that's a different story.  Shyam has them totally convinced that that was what Sashi was trying to say.  Buaji is convinced that Sashi will be unable to recover until this situation is settled.  Shyam around the bend is sitting and smiling slyly.  The seed has been planted!

Evil guy's evil seed surely planted.It will turn to be  a venomous plant soon.

In ASR's room he is still looking worried.  Lavanya comes and hugs him saying it has been so long since they have seen each other.  She hugs him which instantly sends images of Kushi's hug to his mind.  He hugs Lavanya back closing his eyes, imagining Kushi and says, "don't worry all will be fine."  For him he is telling his Kushi this but unfortunately it is Lavanya who is receiving it. She asks about Chamkilli's father and tells him his mood is off so she will make him a surprise.

Back at the hospital Kushi has received the hospital bill and she tells the doctor that she will be paid soon.  He tells her not to worry that her ties to the Raizada family will help since they make many donations to that hospital.  He also lets her know that miracles happen and her father can recover.  She agrees that he will recover with Devi Maiyya's help.

Back at RM Lavanya brings pakoras she has made herself to ASR. 

La made pakora for Arnav.!I didn't notice it. But when khushi taught her that. so far i remember Khushi wanted to teach La. but La went to parlor. And then Khushil went to nainital with Arnav. and after that in hospital. gosh. IPK is full of bloopers.! πŸ˜† 

Lavanya asks him why he is so upset.  Anjali answers the question as she looks with concern at her brother.  She answers only people who have lost their parents could understand how he is feeling.  How they are need of support.  He is thinking to himself that that was all Kushi wanted from him, a few words of support.  He feels terribly upset he could not give her what she needed most.

Yes, Arnav was remorseful.

Babuji is home!  The girls are giving him words of encouragement that they are all there and will take care of him.  He will be all right soon!  Kushi says she will be right back and the others will go to the temple.  Buaji will stay with her brother.

Kushi goes to the RM and meets with ASR.  He looks up to see her and is brought back to the moment of Kushi hugging him.  They are both embarrassed, her for her behavior and him for not being able to give her what she needed. Just as he was about to say something to her, Anjali comes and asks her about her father.  Kushi answers they have brought him home.  She says she has come for her salary, she hands him a tiffin asking him to place her salary in it.  He hands her a check for 27,000 instead of 30,000.  Kushi is surprised that he is paying by check since she expected cash but says no problem she will go to the bank instead.  She is shocked to see the check amount and says the agreement was for the 30.  He says the accountant must have subtracted for TDS. Anjali tells her about taxes as she had no idea.  She looks worried and concerned, how will she pay the bill now?  He leaves.  She thinks to herself he just doesn't understand.  Anjali asks if there is anything Kushi needs and she says no and leaves.

He comes back, asks where did she go and Anjali says she left but she is worried about paying the hospital bill.  He is in deep thought as he is holding another check in his hand for her.  The seed has been planted here as well, there is something he can do for her, something he does and knows very well, finances.

good observation.

At the Gupta house, Shyam like a slithering snake goes to Sashi.  He shows him the ring he has bought for Kushi and his engagement.  Sashi lies there helplessly with tears falling down his face. He says he is married to Anjali, his queen, his fortune, but his heart only belongs to Kushi. God has given him two hands so why can't he have two wives?  Shyam is so cunning and is throwing it all in Sashi face.  Sashi is helpless and can not stop the seed of weeds that have been planted from growing.

But maybe Buaji can? 

shyam is imprudent, a relentless monster and a devil. i just hate him.😑

nice one Cynthia.
 Red lines stood out.
 My words are in pink.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely Indi as usuallyβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘In Blue.Undoubtedly lavishing scene  as the sound of the wind was adding too much romance itself in this scene .She took his breath away and I loved how his mouth was open while looking at her.It was impossible for him to be angry with her.Her awkward behavior covering her up and his gazes were throwing too many  romantic notes in the air with that gusty wind.She was covering herself like a newly bride as I look at it as this angle and yes this is her choice but this also contradicts later her revealing skin in her own Mehndi for so many epis which irritated me a lot ,That was not Khushi what we are seeing here.At the same time he covered her back with her own hair from NK and there he was ok too. Any way those a loopsy lops of our IPK.

In Purple:I so adored him there as he shows immense respect for her an closing the loop from Sheesh mahal.Yes in Brown he will again disrespect her during forced marriage but also protect her too.

In red yes he did not even allow his gazes to disrespect her.He even asked her permission during bachelor's night.In pink it was funny and cute too the way she takes out mirchi from his plate.

Loved your sarcasm in light green and yes she was a bit too much but he showed way too much concerns and patience over here.

In orange love the lassi and connections to super heroes.Like the lAssi add and edit

In black bold.She is way sensible beyond his imagination and I felt he liked it that she cares for him .MY POV

Tawny eyes yes but a lot of smile he hided that time behind those .

thanks, arshi, 

your comments always special and appreciated. that mehendi outfit made me very very uncomfortable and i have enjoyed bipasha doing bidi jalai de. the thing is character. you got to stay true to it. many of us instinctively felt that khushi would not wear such a thing for a special auspicious occasion and among a room full of people. was off putting.

yet when she did the black sari dance in the farm house, seemed ok. for this was about her sense of possessiveness over him. and it was in their private moments. plus she is naturally filmi. all the time. so that ott song and dance that had him amused, turned on, yet a tad bewildered was understandable and though i had problems with story telling and execution, the idea was there. i actually loved khushi saying all women who eye him are chudail and she will "bal nocho" them or whatever. i could do with some more possessiveness from her.

but mehendi. uh huh.

did you see a lot of smile hidden behind the angry tawny eyes. aw i didn't. ok will watch again. πŸ˜†

glad you liked lassi boy ad.

the undercurrents of nainital are delicious and palpable.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Indi
thanks so much. i would love to read that ops by juhi. glad to hear i wasn't the only one perturbed by the bare all angle of the mehendi days. crucial episodes and khushi wears nothing on her entire mid riff, how unkhushi is that. character... once you decide to lose it, everything goes. i had the same concern about asr being shown in an embroidered white kurta. asr? never. it would have to be plain white, with guru collar, khadi, perhaps cut by a designer or straight from the gram udyog bhavan. the coolest people in delhi wear that just as the most basic ones. i can see the crisp, slight translucence against his skin, i can see it flowing elegantly as he walks, sparkling sexy white. πŸ˜† am i paagal?
No dear you are not pagal, but you just said it.

thanks for liking my got lassi boy.

btw i am reading all your devious plans to grab the fellow for wiwy's son's movie. πŸ€£. i am working on things to foil all your plans.

IPK's designer ke bare mein nahi bolo to achcha.
I still have nightmare of khushi's tent like, velvet cut and paste rainbow Anarkali suits, ASR and Khushi's infinite times repeated clothes. ASR's wedding outfit was not classy too. And his brown suit was horrible!
How cum A business tycoon who is  related to fashion industry, his and his wife's wardrobe is so disastrous.

My khala(aunt) and my cousin are designer in Pakistan. My cousin Ayesha does shows in Paris, London all the time. I also have a keen interest in designing clothes. So when I see this fashion disaster in IPK, I really get upset.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushikumari

indi, am presuming you mean 94? i have loved anjali right from the start. a woman of utmost strength and character. it was her wedding day - probably the most important day of her life - young, infatuated, with her own set of dhak-dhaks, dressed in all finery, envy of all, and filled with happiness... a typical bride... only to have it all snatched away in a matter of seconds - parents commit suicide, marriage is cancelled, thrown out of their house with just the clothes on their back. imagine the shock, the grief, the fear. yet, yet, this girl took it upon herself to maintain her sanity and give her all to her brother. ufff the strength. polished, smart and savvy. no nasty cracks (like mami), or telling as it is (like nani). has her own diplomatic way of handling people. maintaining peace and that bonding is truly important to this woman. and she does it all with a smile, this girl probably smiled for her brother, but the smile grew over the years to include a marriage. never losing hope, never giving up. the character. simply fantastic. 

we see her weakness in the religious vrats and poojas she does. there is always an underlying fear brought on by that fateful day. the fear i suspect is stronger than her belief in God itself, hence the almost crazy obsession. aah well, no one can be absolutely perfect. 

well, towards the end, the CVs ruined the story itself, what then to say of the characters? i still don't see the point of dadi... there were so many analysis on how the water that kushi threw on nani was about 'cleansing'... but nothing of that sort happened. dadi to this day doesn't even know what her shyam was all about. other than introducing a 'proper marriage' for arshi, nothing came out of it. i would have been happy with all the romance, didn't need the remarriage. kushi didn't need it for her suhaagraat, who am i to insist? 
not crazy about bringing shyam back the way they did. as you say, i definitely would have preferred a different anjali than the one that was portrayed after the kidnapping. the complete lack of acknowledging her brother being kidnapped (especially when she had freaked out a few days earlier) is hard to swallow. pregnancy hormones and all, a different reaction would have been tolerable.

-kk

kk, 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ super take on anjali. one thing to add only, there is also all the complication and pain and insecurity yet strength due to her handicap. the poor girl's pooja path such a desperate attempt to keep terror and devastation at bay. ah i liked your hearing her dhak dhak on that day, yes, like any one of us there she sat full of longing and hope and new bride thoughts and wham, along came fate brought on by character.

and daljeet was again a most talented actor, capable of conveying so much nuance. loved that slight clench in yes, it was 94. 

dadi. my feeling she never existed. was brought in to wrap up story, help shyam return for it, and was given shape by unfortunately the least inspired writer. something went badly wrong managing creative talent in this set up. otherwise can you imagine the writers of nainital coming up with bubbly or masala mama? i was watching 98, and when asr returns home in a flaming mood, perturbed by his extreme reaction to khushi being touched by a goonda, op opens the door and starts doing this op thing, all cute and attention seeking "chhotey saab, this that... chhotey saab..." asr asks him to leave him alone and storms off. it is such a fantastically natural scene. two clear characters visible. op, with a few strokes, the writer had created a persona. and the situation, so lifelike.

how could dadi come from these people?

the whole story was different. we often "read" things in the scenes and many things were erooneosly read, but one thing i feel sure of is that, this story was supposed to return to sheesh mahal. and it was never a simple case of two suicides. khushi and asr's pasts were differently linked and there was perhaps even more emotional stuff to contend with and get past in that truth.

yeahj, anjali who couldn't tolerate seeing chhotey in any pain, who rushed around frazzled when he got burnt with tea, was utterly nonchalant after hearing he was kidnapped. and she who worshipped her husb, just burnt all his stuff on the night of the revelation, especially about her baby, and went to watch a movie the next day. yet the same writers wrote in 100, how a man terribly attracted to a woman and feeling every pain of hers yet not being able to overcome his own fears and trepidations could come rushing to see her when she was in trouble, but somehow just couldn't put his arms around her, though his body jerked involuntarily and his eyes shut to hear her say "i am broken." where did this sensitivity disappear to?

mystery. must call dephective mano to solve the prob. πŸ˜†

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 101

Paid in Full

No, Buaji can't stop the seeds that have been planted from growing, instead she is watering them.  Kushi and Shyam's marriage is to be fixed.

Buaji is Shyam's weapon. I am really very disgusted with her. It seems like she is Khushi's real enemy.

At the hospital Kushi is trying to explain to the cashier that she will take care of the bill when the girl says to her the bill has been paid in full.  What, who paid the bill?  He did, she says and points to the gentleman walking down the corridor.  Wait!  Kushi exclaims.  He slowly turns around.  Boyishly, almost embarrassed for what he has done, he looks at her.  She looks away, gathers her courage and walks towards him.  You paid this? Hah, yes, he replies. Q? (My English translation, lol) Why did you pay?  I can take care of this bill.  He says, he knows she can, but she was finding it difficult and he knew that the accountant deducted for the taxes so he decided to help by paying the bill in full.  She tells him she doesn't need his help, she would figure it out.  He agrees with her, he knows she could sort it out.  She interrupts him saying why you are doing this I am just your employee, I am not your family member.  Then why? She tells him she didn't know what came over her yesterday, she shouldn't have done that.  She says don't try to be generous she won't be able to bear it.  She tells him she doesn't need his money, she had a weak moment but don't think I want something from you or that I am begging you.  Just let it be.  She holds her head and asks God why she is behaving this way, she has gone crazy. You are trying to help and' She is beside herself and he sees this; she runs away.

khushi actually was terribly perturbed at that time.

Back home they are fixing a marriage and Payal and Akash talk on the phone.

Kushi has found a chair and has sat down and all she has been feeling flows out through her tears.  She is releasing all these pent up emotions.  It is hard to be a pillar of strength when your world is falling apart.  He has followed her, sits down beside her,she senses he is near and looks up.  She again is made to feel comfortable by him.  He is her strength, her sounding board.  She tells him ever since this happened she hasn't been able to think straight.  She has already lost her parents and she can't bear it again.  Placing her face in her hands, she sobs.  He can't bear her pain and this time reaches out and places his hand on her head to comfort her.  She is shocked, he looks away so does she.  It is an awkward moment, hard to interpret by them.  They look towards each other again sharing that moment again.

they didn't express by words, but they sure know what is their feelings for each other.

It is hard to share feelings, to want to be there and give support when some situations don't allow it to happen.  Akash wants to be there for Payal but due to circumstances with his mother he can't be there and Payal won't allow him to come into her life due to those feelings of his mom.  ASR and Kushi walk away from each other because they do not really understand the feelings they have for each other just yet.  He can't comprehend why he would care for this kind of girl, let alone have any kind of feelings or emotions in his life and she just doesn't get why she should trust her rakshas/demon.  How could this man behave so good and so bad at the same time?  As they walk away they look back, first one and then the other, not seeing each otherlooking, until they turn the corner.

beautiful insight!πŸ‘ 

Kushi goes home and is approached by her Bua.  She wants to talk with her.  Kushi is worried that something has happened to her father but he is okay and sleeping.  Both Bua and Garima want to talk serious about marriage.  Kushi does not understand that it is for her and not Payal.  A grave mistake is being made here.  The seeds that have been planted by Shyam are continued to be watered by the elder women.  Kushi's marriage is to be fixed with Shyam.  Kushi is shocked.  What?  But Buaji'

Shyam ensnared Buaji and Buaji manipulated Amma. 

shyam is a nefarious guy.😑

Buaji just goes on praising Shyam and how he is perfect for her and cares for her a lot.  Garima sees Kushi apprehension but Buaji nips it. Thank God for the burning lentils on the stove because that stops the conversation for now.

Kushi goes and talks with Shyam and he tells her to speak frankly but he turns around and snidely remarks they will be together soon anyway.  She tells him she doesn't feel that way towards him and he is a good friend.  He fakes his agreed answer telling her he doesn't want to get married either.  Reassuring her, that he has only agreed because of her father's illness and he seems to want it but he will take care of the elders and explain.  Kushi seems reassured and walks inside although she is feeling like she may be disappointing her father's wishes.

He gets a phone call and is asked if he wants the ring and he says ofcourse he does.  He is getting married to Kushi!  He will pay this bill in full and all things are going to go his way no matter what.

All bills have been paid in full now they will all prepare for Diwali.  Will this festival bring light to the families or will there be a persistent darkness hanging about?  We shall see, we shall see.

beautiful analysis.
 Red lines are wonderful.
 My comments are in pink.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushikumari

tawny eyes.
thats all am stuck with, although, i swear i read every word before this.
what beautiful eyes, how much they speak, how well they portray his thoughts. and how easily they make us forget that he is fiction. tawny eyes indeed.
@ bold, i have watched this particular episode n number of times, indi. just for his eyes. 
well, also for that something you describe as timeless. that stillness when kushi's dupatta slips away. not so much for her reaction, but his. that initial shock, that awkwardness, so beautiful, so sincere. the look, and yet not so much the look, but the looking away. and the humbleness with which he hands her the dupatta and turns away. so touching, so considerate, what a man! no wonder we love him so.

that definitely brings me to kushi's mehendi outfit. yes, for a woman who made sure she was all covered up, who was uncomfortable with a dupatta slipping away (although with it around her neck, it didn't serve any purpose), mehendi was a shocker. whatever happened to the bharatiya nari that she loved being? whatever happened to the scorn towards other women for their skin showing? suddenly for that one occasion she was ok baring her skin? was it for trp? didn't know that. 

love the 'chale?' as well. how well sobti modulates his voice. every sentence is different, with a different emotion in each. amazing. tawny eyes, sexy voice. how much more can one handle?
-kk

awww the eyes. you know, kk, right now so much talk is on about whether barun was this that or the other in dubai or soem interview or whateve, and all i am thinking is when will i see the man act and the eyes and that voice do things with a character.

beautiful looking away, especially that turning away resolutely giving her privacy.

then they make this girl wear the low hipped lehenga nad the hardly there choli for mehendi. butcherig of character. maybe for trp, really no idea why. dadi onward everything fell apart anyway. khsuhi wearing black sari and doing sexy number for asr and out of jealousy, i get, i like. in fact i want her to get madly possessive upon sensing threat. but khishi rushing around like that on her own mehendi before a house full of guests... huh?

thanks for reading. and yes. tawny eyes. i faintiya.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi

thanks so much. i would love to read that ops by juhi. glad to hear i wasn't the only one perturbed by the bare all angle of the mehendi days. crucial episodes and khushi wears nothing on her entire mid riff, how unkhushi is that. character... once you decide to lose it, everything goes. i had the same concern about asr being shown in an embroidered white kurta. asr? never. it would have to be plain white, with guru collar, khadi, perhaps cut by a designer or straight from the gram udyog bhavan. the coolest people in delhi wear that just as the most basic ones. i can see the crisp, slight translucence against his skin, i can see it flowing elegantly as he walks, sparkling sexy white. πŸ˜† am i paagal?
No dear you are not pagal, but you just said it.

thanks for liking my got lassi boy.

btw i am reading all your devious plans to grab the fellow for wiwy's son's movie. πŸ€£. i am working on things to foil all your plans.

IPK's designer ke bare mein nahi bolo to achcha.
I still have nightmare of khushi's tent like, velvet cut and paste rainbow Anarkali suits, πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€’ ASR and Khushi's infinite times repeated clothes. ASR's wedding outfit was not classy too. And his brown suit was horrible!
How cum A business tycoon who is  related to fashion industry, his and his wife's wardrobe is so disastrous. 

My khala(aunt) and my cousin are designer in Pakistan. My cousin Ayesha does shows in Paris, London all the time. I also have a keen interest in designing clothes. So when I see this fashion disaster in IPK, I really get upset.

designers in pakistan, those guys make the best shalwars ever. i am not too knowledgeable about fashion, but the eye knows when a thing is nice or duh. though i must say, khushi's really awful initial pompom wala ugly got suits, tight fitting and multi hued with slip off mojris and off centre choti, i really liked. sanaya could carry of this bizarre ensemble with a certain khushi-ness. made khushi real, established she had a fashion identity (πŸ˜† ) of her own. but those anarkalis and open hair, bump added on, extra make up, with behenji slippers, someone give me sedatives.

and why must girls change the way they dress just because they're married? here asr was so explicit... don't change a thing about you, but no... bring on the velvet catastrophe.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 22/4/13

The investigators who had gone into hibernation were jolted awake by a pleasant aroma. It had been sometime since aromas had spread across the thread. It didn't take long for the investigators to recognise that the very familiar aroma was that of brewing coffee.

They found that coffee was being discussed everywhere in the last few pages, which was due to a certain riddle posted by Wiwy. The riddle sought the probable reasons for ASR having a liking for the beverage called The Coffee. Enthusiastic readers jumped in head-on to give answers for the riddle. Different types of coffee beans are being crushed and brewed for inspiration and various connections between ASR and the coffee are being studied in order to get an answer. Last known, Wiwy had rejected the first round of answers and for some the second ones too. As the members of the thread are busy pondering over the answer to the riddle over the weekend; the investigators have, meanwhile, settled down to rejuvenate with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

From the news desk, here's wishing everyone Happy Earth Day. Also, we take this opportunity to wish Wiwy's son 'All the Best' for his movie project based on the environment on the occasion of the Earth Day.

super update, dear journo

firstly, yes a huge all the bbest to wiwy's son on his earth day movie.

i am not just once twice but three times rejected by the fastidious wiwy. but fear not i shall come up with more and several attempts, till asr has had enough and switched to tea. mwa ha ha ha this is the tea drinker's real maqsad. badlo badlo badlo. drink tea, not coffee.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 94 (maha)- 95

Arnav is on his way to  Naninital telling someone on the phone that he is "akela (alone)", little does he know the dupatta had done its job splendidly giving the two love birds to connect on a different level. When khushi's started to work for the RM, it's viewed as their symbolic union, so i'd like to think nainital  is their symbolic honeymoon..without the honey...but here will be plenty of romance and even  a mocked suhaag raat , and most importantly they'll come back  closer than ever like all honeymooners should.
good observation. I was talking with my cousin on the other day about Arnav and Khushis's Naninital trip. my cousin is very sad that Arnav even didn't attempt to do Suhaag raat with her. My whole family including my mom cousins, aunts Nani all are IPK maniacs. even my 6 year old nephew.
Khushi comes to in true khushi style thinking the lights are off, till she feels the jhatka of Arnav's brakes. "Huh?" she rushes to get up "ouch"takes her a second, it all comes rushing back. "Kya?" hum..hum Laad governor ki gaadi mein?!...Hey Devi Maiya, aapko koi aur jagga nahi mili?"...no Khushi close Arnav, that the place you belong.

She does the first logical thing  and screams her lungs out for help, "Bachaao Bachaaao Bachhaooo!!!!"  she screams for Lavanya, for laad governor and Arnav hears the faint commotion but is distracted  by a phone calls, or driving.  Luckily for this stress eater, she packed some pakodas which she devours in while putting up with Arnav's honking "LG ki gaadi bhi unki tarah hai, jba dekho pe pee pen" she tries to scream for help again, this time he can't ignore it. he walks towards his trunk,  and hears her loud and clear...closing his eyes "UNBELIEVABLE man". he opens the trunk, and there she is his own Sanaka eating pakoda, in the back of his trunk. "What the f-" ...the funny music makes the scene even funnier
the scene was hilarious. And Sanaya was brilliant.

"aap na zyada vot the vot  the mat kijiye, hum aapko batate hai ki kya hua"
"Don't "vot the" at me too much, i'll explain what happened."
 She explains everything to him. Khushi learns a few things of her own, like La hasn't made it for the trip, and about the strike.

"Kya, how will get home?" Arnav tells her to sit in the car, she's surpirsed "what, you'll drop me home?"
 "aur nahi to kya tumhe beech sadak chhod ke (ofcourse what else will i do drop you off in the middle of the road?)..." as the words come out he must stop himself, flashes of him doing exactly that run by...Khushi's pain from that night is still there,  and he sees it, but she she also sees the guilt on his face and remains quiet. She could've easily rubbed it in his face. 
he wants to rectify his mistakes.

It's actually really sweet how she let him slide.  Then again, she did feel his presence that night outside the GH when he came to check up on her...It's possible she forgave him.  His voice mellows, "hurry up and sit in the the car, i don't have a lot of time, i'm already late because of you" She apologizes but he tells her to next time watch who she's making mistake with. "If i could see, why would i make the mistake?" with her response Khushi makes him realize that he should also be more understanding of her nature...he doesn't allow himself to dwelve, "Hurry up and sit in the car!"

Love how he opens the car door for her ASR ishstyle. A sign of respect to the girl who thinks she belongs back in the trunk.. Another sweet moment came when he sped up the car then slowed down seeing Khushi's fear. She knew he did it because he remembered, there was appreciation on her face.

All was going smoothly till the fuel light went off. after a "dammit" moment Arnav is puzzled "how's that possible? i just filled the tank this morning"...He should've known to look at the suddenly quiet passenger of his with her signature finger in mouth when she does something wrong. 

"gaadi mein petrol khatam to phir romance he romance" she wanted to make this a romantic trip for La, but as all journeys of  Arnavji are meant to be with her not La, she gets to enjoy all the romance coming her way. Amazing romance, though some of it disguised in lots of irritation, cute antics and some of it just plain simple gorgeous romance.

Sure enough, they find themselves strapped in the middle of the road. A very cute entertaining scene follows. She volunteers to push the car to the gas station, he tells her to quietly sit in the car and steer.  The scene is handled with a comic spin, but seems she maybe to pushing to push for a reason "vaise bhi aap behosh hue the, aap ko kamzori mehsoon ho rahi hogi" ...she is worried that he is still weak as he fainted just today. Ofcourse Arnav felt fine and was just taking his jacket off...he must be hot, the heat and on top his own hotness...poor guy😳. She tests his patience some more, telling him to go left when he's going right and vice versa, so he decides to fulfill her wish, "thoda sa hai na? to tum kar lo"  
elated she gets out of the car, mumbling "Jab shakar manna hai to takkat kahan se aayegi (If he's not allowed suger, where will he get the strenth)?"
When the car doesn't move an inch Arnav decided to go out and watch her pushing the car with all her might. He comes off irritated, but definetly lets out a vibe of amusement. 
the whole scene was so funny. Khushi's running commentary to turn, right left was too hilarious.

DM is on a missiom  today, Khushi may have stolen the fuel but she certainly didn't flatten the tyre.  A few more funny dialogues follow when Khushi mistakes his talking  on the blue tooth to her.  La unintentially once again plays cupid  when she calls Arnav. La tells him to give Khushi the phone so he hand KHushi the bluetooth. Khushi doesn't know how to wear it and cant' hear anything so, he puts it on for her.  Its the way he puts it on that slows down the moment, and increases her heartbeat.  
Slowly, with his fingers, he moves her hair behind her ear and gently he attaches the device on her ear, all the while she not minding at all...even stealing  a long glance at him, attracting a quick glance from him too. 
both of them were enjoying the moment.

Khushi's desires for him have awakened for him in the Kitchen today when he fainted, and the comfort level of his nearness seems to have gone up. 

Arnav has alway felt comfortable around her, enough to yell at her, become irritated with her and treat her like she is his own and he has the right to do things like putting her hair behind her ears. Something must be said of the increased  comfort level  on Khushi's side during this whole trip. She feels comfortable enough to chat away a like a chatter box, say and do whatever comes to her mind, make him stay at the dhaba with her OTT drama and just be totally Khushi around him. 
very well said.completely agree with you.

After a chat with La, Arvnav is ready to have his phone back but he hesitantly tells him she needs to call the GH to ask Payal to help La..."Hamaare ghar ka number..." but before she can give him the number, he dials it...yay he has the number memorized.hehehe kaun jane kab zaroorat pare!

The fated streak continues after the battery dies and Arnav is unable to Aman the proper location. Arvav Singh Raizada tries hitchhiking while Khushi tries to use those pakodas to  get a ride. One pakoda for one kilometer...how many pakoda were in there? or better question how many were left after Khushi stress eating?
she was incessantly gulping those pakodas.
When the get nowhere Arnav get fed up and grab his things

"Arrey, why are you goind that way, Dehli is this way" she informs him.
"I"m getting late so i'm going to Nainital,  Agar tumhe mere saath chalna hai to teek varna mujhe koi faq nahi padta (if you want to come with, fine, otherwise it doesn't make a difference to me)...hmmm had she not followed him, wonder how long he would've been able to walk before regret would kick in and turning around for her...not long i imagine. But worried of her own well being, she did follow him,  tries to hide the fact. Her ego gets in her way too, she doesn't want to admit that she needs him. 

She doesn't know he can feel her.  "khushi kumaari gupta, i know you're behind me, you can come out from behind that tree" and had she not made a last minute move, he would've been right about the tree she was hiding behind. And thus began their walking journey. 

Just can't help compare this scene to a classic song featuring another all time fav couple of mine, "Ghazab ka hai din" from Quayamat se Quayamat Tak.  the resembalence is uncanny, Two lovers surrounded by forest trees with the sun ray being down on them, the girl in bit of a jhalli mood, having a little fun in the journey "Tum ho akele hum bhi akele maza aa raha hai",  and the man only worried about getting to their destination. Juhi's child like innocent behavior, esp in the end where she has messed with all of the marking Aamir made is totally a Khushi move.   Gul has a love for Salman Khan, maybe Aamir is in her list too, the scene has to be inspired from that song . Take a look if time permits, all i saw was Arnav and Khushi.
I watched the movie when I was a kid.it's a good movie. got to rewatch it again.the song is always played in the music channels.good resemblance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4oMYkcQB8[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi continues to test his patience with her chatter box, as smitten as he with her child-like personality,  he reaches his breaking point. "ENOUGH!...chup ekdam chup" but his first warning doesn't stop her. "Five minutes, can you stay quiet for five-minutes? otherwise i'll cut half of you pay"

"Half?" she utters back, she starts walking and she controls her urge to talk by covering her mouth.
she was looking damn cute. Khushi is really pagal.
"Thank God chup  ho gayee, I think the salary threat worked" he even chukles with pride "we'll connect to the highway in just a bit"
No answer from behind? you can see the worry in his eyes as they move left to right in anticipation of her voice.  Just like Aamir in the song,  He turns around to the horror of no one being there. 

"Khushi? I don't believe this, i know you're behind me Khushi Kumarr Gupta, jaldi saamne aao, hurry up and come out! this is not funny"  His anxiety is so  perfectly depicted here by Sobti as he tries to maintain his cool for the girl that has a habit of  playing pranks on him.  "this is not funny" his clear stance on what she puts him through  when he has to worry about her safety, He'll say the same thing on the clifftop after the kidnap scene when he desperately wants a response from his unconscious Khushi...Its just now funny to him. 
very well said again.he was damn worried for her, cause he cares for her then and later during the kidnapping track.

"Khushi i'm  giving you a last chance, agar yeh tumhara sada hua mazak hai, to mein tumhari puri salary kaat loonga (if this is a stupid joke by you then i'll cut you full salary)" when the salary threat didn't work, he panics 

"Khushi?" he puts his bag down, the one that was so important to him for his conference. nothing is more important now than to see her safe in his "samne(front)" ..."Jaldi (fast)"

"khushi!"
"Khushi!"
"Khushi!"

Still no answer, the shivers are filld in his voice as he screams her name as loud as he can
"KHUSHI!!!"

"Ghazab ka hai din (its one heck of a day)" indeed!
He screams his name a few more times before his eyes for on a broke bangel, bright blue that would match well with the dress she was wearing. Hi picks it up  "Khushi?" immense fear  in his soft call. Brilliant voice modulations!
Barun's voice modulation is always brilliant.

"KHUSHI!"..."kaha dhoondu usse dammit?(where should i look for her dammit?)"
Then the same voice he wanted to silence desperately a few moments ago become music to his ears.

"Arnavji!"
Immediate relief on his face, she asks what time it is and leaves Arnav totally baffled "What!" 
"If your 5 minutes are up i can tell you that i fell behind you"

How quickly he turns around, to finder her in a big hole, after his initial "angry" look, it changes to worry and care "Khushi tumhe chot to nahi lagi? (you're not hurt are you?). Only after a "no" gesture from her, he lets his anger out. "I've calling for you for so long! Couldn't you say anything sooner? looking for you like a crazy person and you!-"

she cuts him short "Arrey, if i would've answer then you would've taken half my salary na?" 
"I didn't tell you to stay quiet like this,  that even when you fall, you don't open your mouth! You're impossible Khushi Kumaari Gupta!"  she tells him next time to write down.
"Exactly, kyu ki tum mein to common sense hai nahi, jab chup rehna hota hai, tab bakwaas karti rehti ho, aur jab bolna chahiye, tab moo nahi kholti!"  i'm so glad for this dialogue, it shows just how much her "chupi" bothers him. telling her point blank, " you don't talk when you should" like during  teej, storage room, or the anniversary party.  Gotta love when the writers who sneak in details like that.
brilliant observation!πŸ‘

"niklo bahaar!"

she takes his "common sense and throws it back at him "acchha, if i could get out from here, why would i just sit here, that's common-sense too"
Soft tender music comes  and he extends his hand to her, after she rescues the pakoda container adding to ASR's irritation, she extends her hand, he pulls her up and she crashes into his soulder and she clings, like its a reflex. 

Yes, she was scared and she needed him. He is overwhelmed with her so close, gesturing for his protection. 

"hey, hey Rabba ve". Both feeling at home, not wanting to let go. He doesn't budge, she lifts her head up, 

Intense gaze from both, before she struggles to let go of his shoulder and stepback.

nice description.
the scene was beautiful. both of them didn't want to let each other go.
If the moment hadn't ended with Khushi noticing the mudd she got on his vest, wonder if Arnav would've started singing Aamir's lines

"Kya kahoon mera jo haal hai, raat din tumhara khayal hai"
"What shall i say what my situation is, night and day i think of you"
what a perfect line!

Ok so he wouldn't have sang it out loud, but maybe in his head? She pats down his vest to get it clean, this time, its her with full rights.  Now its off to their next destination..."the dhaba"

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too HOT HOT HOT to handle!!!❀️❀️

awesome !
bold lines are too good.
my comments are in red.