Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

I don't hate meethi coz she is nt villain,
but i don't like her either.
And something done by her irritates me sometimes. Which i had described in one poll, if i had to summarise in short
than meethi is loud stubborn over pampered immature who has no goal and wid lot of mood swings!
Characterisation by cvs nt done.
There is no proper layering
see nani iccha tapu mukta proper character they have certain shades which are specific to them wid tym they have matured and transformed.
Where as meethi's character is staganant
there is no growth or improvisation.
But it is only after meekash she has become unbearable to And me, i mean i don't know i used to just change channel reflexly.
Now why majority hate her?
People like strong ckt
more realistic and who can inspire u.
Meethi have no such quality, looking beautiful or even if positive or whether played by tina is not enough to make people like her.

exactly this is my view on Meethi..Meethi's first impression was not good..And she has had no qualities to impress viewers..She is too immature for her age and lack any clear thoughts..she can't take her own decisions..She can be easily influenced by others..She is not a kind of girl who everyone can relate with..In my opinion the character is too artificial and lacks soul..Excellent post by Shraddha..
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree shraddha and shriya.The char of Meethi is not well portrayed like ichcha,tappu and muktha.so it looks artificial and cant able to attract the viewers.May be bcoz of double role and to show the difference of tina's char they had done this.but i like meethi and her char also now getting improved day by day.hope for the best
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dunno what it's about meethi which irritates me๐Ÿ˜† 

i know its not the actress, coz i like ichcha...but i think, more than meethi, its her creepy husband and their love story that i find difficult to stomach๐Ÿคข

oh no no no...i dont want muktha to marry mr.creepy's brother! he can help, they can be friends...but for mukta, i wont someone that mr.rathore would approve ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Meethi is damn stupid n dumb..n i really cannot tolerate dumb character... she is dumb in an unique way..how can she trust her in laws after so many clues..i mean she is so educated n modern..n she believes that the village has no landline..no mobile connection. I mean how can it be possible..n Akash told her that they will stay here just for a very few days n then go to swtzrland..but i think its more thn 10 days now n she is living there!! 
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love tina...i love ichcha...i love meethi...
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashamiFan

@BOLD: I disagree to your statement..Story doesn't revolve around Mukta at all..its only about Meethi..Mukta hardly gets a scene..that too only crying..crying !!

hehe...aur milega vi nehi...mere yuvi ko jail vej diya...i h8 u cvs...jab tak yuvi tha mukta thi...yuvi nehi mukta nehi...cvs r the villains...
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshirocks

hehe...aur milega vi nehi...mere yuvi ko jail vej diya...i h8 u cvs...jab tak yuvi tha mukta thi...yuvi nehi mukta nehi...cvs r the villains...

ya..yukta ko spoil karne ke liye yuvi ko bura banaya...if yukta wud have been dere nobody wud watch meethi...so yukta gone with the wind...srj left as he was made negetive...n now pata nahi kaha se khoj ke they found out a guy..whu is no match for r beautiful mukku...none shud like the jodi...main maksad wohi hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree wit u all..
Meethi char s nt portrayed properly but it's nt her fault..
Hate CVS for letting us to hate Meethi like dis..
Nw her char s improving a lotz..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CVS r forcing to c Meethi-Akash love story though they have no chemistry btw them..
Meethi would have excellent chemistry wit Aman/Vishnu but CVS spoilt everything..
So Meethi's pair s Akash only ?????
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behappyever

CVS brought Sankrant for muktha..
after tappu's complete recovery we might c rasaya ๐Ÿ˜•
After tat Meethi Akash,Muktha n Sankrant only

But we want only Yukta...!!!!