Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Yankees

Whoa! the blogger seems to have walked right out of a freaking desi soap. Oh! the dramatics. 🤪..

So I still fail to see how anyone thinks these celebs are dhoodh ke dhule huye 🤣 All these celebs have hidden skeletons, frm Sallu to Srk and Madhuri to Alia. I am sure they are all a bunch of freaks. Why do the fans act so surprised. 😆

Hookers + drugs + liquor are no big deal for these guys. 😆

The father being shoved by Ranbir, I found the father acting obnoxious. Give the guy some space dammit.

Meena...no one is denying that...What I find incredible is that...Ranbir has hookers in his room...with the door open...the father peeks in ...and what were the media people doing...no pics on such a dhamakedaar news...what about Anushka lying in front of the elevator...no pics of that either...and here Priyanka puts a pinky in Shahrukh's pocket and they click it...even click Priyanka coming out of Salman's apt at 5 in the morning...and they failed to cover all this juicy stuff...Silly

The girl whose Dad has been hit by Ranbir 3 times is still not able to hate RanbirSilly

Everyone is jumping on the ranbir FC ...apology tweet...The tweet says...We HOPE u got ur apology...Its a SPECULATION ...they are not saying that Ranbir apologised...and he might have maybe for being loud with the girls father...who knows...and no one cared for the second part of the tweet...It says...I hope that you will now come up with Ranbir's side of the story...what does that mean...that Ranbir also has a story ...maybe an entirely different one...If you have to do the analysis of the FC's tweet...don't take out one portion from the context...why are people ignoring the second tweet which has been posted right there with the first one...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@youknowme - https://25.media.tumblr.com/aefbbd8832de8ad6eed7eb4a9bfbc58b/tumblr_mjic6wZt0C1r6z8fqo1_r3_250.gif loved every word!
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

@youknowme - https://25.media.tumblr.com/aefbbd8832de8ad6eed7eb4a9bfbc58b/tumblr_mjic6wZt0C1r6z8fqo1_r3_250.gif loved every word!

How gorgeous, Ruky! 

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Meena...no one is denying that...What I find incredible is that...Ranbir has hookers in his room...with the door open...the father peeks in ...and what were the media people doing...no pics on such a dhamakedaar news...what about Anushka lying in front of the elevator...no pics of that either...and here Priyanka puts a pinky in Shahrukh's pocket and they click it...even click Priyanka coming out of Salman's apt at 5 in the morning...and they failed to cover all this juicy stuff...🤪

The girl whose Dad has been hit by Ranbir 3 times is still not able to hate Ranbir🤪

Everyone is jumping on the ranbir FC ...apology tweet...The tweet says...We HOPE u got ur apology...Its a SPECULATION ...they are not saying that Ranbir apologised...and he might have maybe for being loud with the girls father...who knows...and no one cared for the second part of the tweet...It says...I hope that you will now come up with Ranbir's side of the story...what does that mean...that Ranbir also has a story ...maybe an entirely different one...If you have to do the analysis of the FC's tweet...don't take out one portion from the context...why are people ignoring the second tweet which has been posted right there with the first one...

Well...people get too excited sometimes to give their valuable inputs that they forget to read the whole thing...😆

Hmmm... Get the thread trashed is the new mission.

Originally posted by: bambogli

Hmmm... Get the thread trashed is the new mission.

who is doing that???😡 
This is my fav thread...I haven't commented in any other thread today as if  nothing else seems interesting😆

Originally posted by: bambogli

<font color="#ff3366">Hmmm... Get the thread trashed is the new mission. </font>

Thrashed do you mean drunk ? I don't follow ?

Originally posted by: Barfii

who is doing that???😡
This is my fav thread...I haven't commented in any other thread today as if nothing else seems interesting😆

Kyonki me and my brilliance is in no other thread . I'm on this thread , doing taxes and watching general hospital at same time 😳
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

Never realized how pretty she is.. her hands are BIG. 😆

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Barfii

Well...people get too excited sometimes to give their valuable inputs that they forget to read the whole thing...😆

RanbirKapoor.Net?@RanbirKapoorFC3h

We also hope @THE_DESTROY3R is now fair enough to present RK's side of the story to the world as well, just like she did with hers

See how everyone missed the second part of the tweet where the same FC is asking the girl to be fair enough to post Ranbir's side of the story as well...That means that ranbir has a different story ...and if at all he has apologised he has MAYBE apologised for something else...otherwise why would the FC ask the girl to BE FAIR and tell Ranbir's side of the story...Well everyone who believes the apology part...won't they believe the second part too??