Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am not just making this up because they stole some glances of admiration at one another. There is a lot of smoke here. First, the former editor of a well known magazine insinuated an affair. This editor has lots of Bollywood insider connections. Then rumor had it Shraddha and Ranbir not promoting their movie together was Aloo’s orders? So many other things point to it. That much smoke without any fire. It circulated everywhere for a quite a while. 

4ECF594F-7A89-40FB-A8E5-51003CEA65A9.jpeg

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Shraddha is linked to so many co-stars Aditya Farhan Ranbir the last 2 were taken. If true she needs to choose better

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Shraddha is linked to so many co-stars Aditya Farhan Ranbir the last 2 were taken. If true she needs to choose better

Biru keh koi dosh nahi ? When will he learn to keep it in his pants? Sab Shraddha keh kasoor hai! Although I agree she can do better. smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Biru keh koi dosh nahi ? When will he learn to keep it in his pants? Sab Shraddha keh kasoor hai! Although I agree she can do better. smiley36

I didn't mean that both are at fault but I don't have any hope from Ranbir in terms of loyalty in relationships.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well, there is a reason they did not promote the film together. I for one loved that they were ordered to stay away from each other, Alia's insecurity seeping through 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I didn't mean that both are at fault but I don't have any hope from Ranbir in terms of loyalty in relationships.

Well true haven't we all! 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sex

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shraddha is really pretty. So Ranbir ka dil aa gaya shayad😂 Poor Alia😂 (joking)

Idk if they had an affair.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who is otherwarya? Is she part of their circle?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shraddha in her interview said ranbir and her grew up together and used to visit their parents sets in the movies. Why not jus be together instead of ruining others lives is my question to all these people who knew each other from childhood