Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Whoa! the blogger seems to have walked right out of a freaking desi soap. Oh! the dramatics. πŸ€ͺ..

So I still fail to see how anyone thinks these celebs are dhoodh ke dhule huye 🀣 All these celebs have hidden skeletons, frm Sallu to Srk and Madhuri to Alia. I am sure they are all a bunch of freaks. Why do the fans act so surprised. πŸ˜†

Hookers + drugs + liquor are no big deal for these guys. πŸ˜†

The father being shoved by Ranbir, I found the father acting obnoxious. Give the guy some space dammit.
Edited by Yankees - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC 7m

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

Much deserved apology? So was the girl right? Seems so. In that case it's the girl's right to accept or reject his apology. She took her rant to twitter then took it off after she was probably threatened. I hope she ignores his lame ass apology. 

Glad I believed the girl. I seriously dont see why someone would want to make up a story and then put it our publicly and end up with abuse. Maybe her versions could have been exaggerated, but the truth of the matter is that Ranbir behave like a prick and his apology proves that.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ahh fake blog!

i got excited for nothing!

had she stopped at anushka's horrible appeal- i would have bought it but all that yelling at her dad and all LMFAO! 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Glad I believed the girl. I seriously dont see why someone would want to make up a story and then put it our publicly and end up with abuse. Maybe her versions could have been exaggerated, but the truth of the matter is that Ranbir behave like a prick and his apology proves that.

Also, why would a girl with her own picture on the blog and twitter lie about her own dad? 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naughtyboy that popcorn gif is cute!!!
So what's the Verdicte Finale?
Ranbir's FC apology vs. Ranbir-girl meeting.
*bated breath*
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

this thread is popcorn worthy
ranbir the casonova most likely so and ill-mannered when he has boozed too
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I remember perfectly. I asked you to stop getting hyper-defensive about your favourite celebrity and call people "without common sense" for opposing him. Did that clear your head?

honey what you say and do don't go hand in hand. It's you who are hyper-defensive so better you do chill now, do a dance or something: will clear your head for sure.

I can like, call comments for logic, without common sense etc. it's none of your business so stop bossing around. It's OKAY if we don't have same opinion on this topicπŸ˜›

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think the blogger is any more of a fanatic than the ones we see running around on IF. πŸ₯± Lot of members here love Salman, SRK ,Katrina,Kareena like the way she likes Ranbir. And she is being as over dramatic as any other fan on IF (funny that the fans are dissing her fanaticism when they act the same way). 

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Where's Anushka Sharma? Genuine concern. Didn't see her back from TOIFA pictures. Saw a big blue LV bag in Ranbir's hand.

May be in London for correction surgery.