Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

I don't think the blogger is any more of a fanatic than the ones we see running around on IF. 🥱 Lot of members here love Salman, SRK ,Katrina,Kareena like the way she likes Ranbir. And she is being as over dramatic as any other fan on IF (funny that the fans are dissing her fanaticism when they act the same way). 

Amen to that! 👍🏼
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think the blogger is any more of a fanatic than the ones we see running around on IF. 🥱 Lot of members here love Salman, SRK ,Katrina,Kareena like the way she likes Ranbir. And she is being as over dramatic as any other fan on IF (funny that the fans are dissing her fanaticism when they act the same way). 

Yay you are blue :D that is a blue colour right?😕😆 It's like a turquoise?
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm guilty..😆 I am totally a crazy fangirl when its come to 3I. 😆
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir doesn't raise the dead either.
It doesn't sound as if he was raised with a sense of impulse control or that he's ever been told he's not more "deserving" than his fellow humans, in fact judging by his parents' responses on KWK it sounds like he was raised to think he's somehow better than other people and should be treated preferentially.

As if the WORLD is his parent and owes him something.

Of course this doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed Wake Up Sid, or that I thought he did a good job in Rajneeti, but liking guy in movies doesn't suddenly make him some superhuman being untouched by normal human faults.

I believe it happened and I believe it hurt and surprised this nave girl who only knew what the film press is feeding everyone 24/7 about the personalities of these people.
We don't know these people in person so really, how is a fan, and one who lives a world away from where these people are intimately known supposed to gauge the man's TRUE personality?

All the "she should have" or "she shouldn't have" BS is so much BULLSHIT. Hell, you "should" be ME and do what I'd do in every situation too----but you aren't are you? And you don't! Shoulda, woulda, coulda aint nothing.

Some use phones to take pictures of every damned thing and some don't even think to do it until it's too late (that'd be me) and others would have shoved Ranbir (my tubby daddy is paler than most people in my country so I deserve to be given a pass) on his wannabe white ass.

Try singing that self important shit to a beaten down slavey who has to kiss your butt to eat a bean but you're in Canada now, and frankly, if you gotta be "pale" to be respected neither you OR your daddy can match up to the real Nordic folks around here so ACT RIGHT. Frankly, his father would have had to go to either college or acting school and spent a LOT more time at the gym to be a star here so STFU and be a polite guest.

You WOULDN'T do that? Well you SHOULD---because I do and I set the standard by which the rest of the world should live...right?...Right?...WRONG!

So, he's a decent actor but a crap human at times, and it's been kept out of the press and this girl is either young, or from one of those "traditional" families who believe they are doing their daughters a favor by shielding them from any knowledge of human nature. Hopefully she'll not need to learn any more about its bad side but there IS a bad side...or a silly side...or a spoiled, self indulgent side.

No reason for the rest of us to leave OUR brains at the door because we think some actor is cute though.

---And yes, I consider Ranbir one of the more talented ones in Bollywood films and trust him to give a good performance.

Edited by youknowme - 11 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yay you are blue :D that is a blue colour right?😕😆 It's like a turquoise?

Cyan?Sea green? 😆 Chuck it I am Dazzler color.😆

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

So what's the Verdicte Finale?
Ranbir's FC apology vs. Ranbir-girl meeting.
*bated breath*

I believe but I don't think any less if Ranbir and co .

People act like that on vacation . Y one time I recall in Chicago ... Well lets just say in dark lighted rooms men and women look similar 😳
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

Ranbir doesn't raise the dead either.

It doesn't sound as if he was raised with a sense of impulse control or that he's ever been told he's not more "deserving" than his fellow humans, in fact judging by his parents' responses on KWK it sounds like he was raised to think he's somehow better than other people and should be treated preferentially.

As if the WORLD is his parent and owes him something.

Of course this doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed Wake Up Sid, or that I thought he did a good job in Rajneeti, but liking guy in movies doesn't suddenly make him some superhuman being untouched by normal human faults.

I believe it happened and I believe it hurt and surprised this nave girl who only knew what the film press is feeding everyone 24/7 about the personalities of these people.
We don't know these people in person so really, how is a fan, and one who lives a world away from where these people are intimately known supposed to gauge the man's TRUE personality?

All the "she should have" or "she shouldn't have" BS is so much BULLSHIT. Hell, you "should" be ME and do what I'd do in every situation too----but you aren't are you? And you don't! Shoulda, woulda, coulda aint nothing.

Some use phones to take pictures of every damned thing and some don't even think to do it until it's too late (that'd be me) and others would have shoved Ranbir (my tubby daddy is paler than most people in my country so I deserve to be given a pass) on his wannabe white ass.

Try singing that self important shit to a beaten down slavey who has to kiss your butt to eat a bean but you're in Canada now, and frankly, if you gotta be "pale" to be respected neither you OR your daddy can match up to the real Nordic folks around here so ACT RIGHT. Frankly, his father would have had to go to either college or acting school and spent a LOT more time at the gym to be a star here so STFU and be a polite guest.

You WOULDN'T do that? Well you SHOULD---because I do and I set the standard by which the rest of the world should live...right?...Right?...WRONG!

So, he's a decent actor but a crap human at times, and it's been kept out of the press and this girl is either young, or from one of those "traditional" families who believe they are doing their daughters a favor by shielding them from any knowledge of human nature. Hopefully she'll not need to learn any more about its bad side but there IS a bad side...or a silly side...or a spoiled, self indulgent side.

No reason for the rest of us to leave OUR brains at the door because we think some actor is cute though.

Ctr-X+Ctr-V 10000000000000000000000000000000000 clap GIFs
Edited by czarcastic. - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

I think its Teal 😳
Somz you wanna exchange colours?  I still miss my teal 😭

d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

Exactly. Of course everyone has a camera phone but will I stand there and take a snap of drunk passed out girl or a guy abusing my father? I would feel ashamed to take a picture of a drunk girl lying on the floor. Similarly if there is an altercation going on ,will I stand there and take picture? Ya right. 😆 
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Oh ya I was trying to remember the name. 😆 OK.I don't care about colors. You change your username,I will change mine.😳
Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago