BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I randomly came across this on YT and couldn’t help but notice the way he is speaking. I mean kuch slurry slurry sa lg rha. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxBS9FjeNs&pp=ygUSa2FyYW4gc2luZ2ggZ3JvdmVy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Iski toh jab se shadi hui hai muje toh tbi se ajib sa lagne laga hai. 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Well I have not been following him since ages now but this IV randomly popped up in my suggestions and i watched it & couldn’t help but notice his weird way of speaking. Ajeeb sy voice hogye uski and he is not completing his sentence or words which is super weird. He looks different as well. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Well I have not been following him since ages now but this IV randomly popped up in my suggestions and i watched it & couldn’t help but notice his weird way of speaking. Ajeeb sy voice hogye uski and he is not completing his sentence or words which is super weird. He looks different as well. 

Yup. He definitely speaks in a weird manner, uske hand gestures bhi thode ajib lagte hain muje. I remember watching a clip of him in Kapil Sharma show and many users pointed out that he behaved and spoke like a lunatic smiley24 Even Bips was with him, she always looks happy and smiling but Karan hamesha aisa lagta hai jaise all the life has been sucked out of him smiley36

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shadi ka pata nahin but he has this -weird, eyebrow raise, Ada teda muh banana, strange hand/eye movements, fake shyness- syndrome for a while now. He used to do that during DMG days as well but it wasn't like to this extent. At 1st, I used to think he thinks it's cool but now whenever he pops up on my TL, it feels well .. just don't wanna use any wrong terms but yeah! He acts weirdly. 

Edited by piya2025 - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Shadi ka pata nahin but he has this -weird, my eyes brown raise, Ada teda muh banana, strange hand/eye movements, fake shyness- syndrome for a while now. He used to do that during DMG days as well but it wasn't like to this extent. At 1st, I used to think he thinks it's cool but now  whenever he pops up on my TL, it feels well .. just don't wanna use any wrong terms but yeah! He acts weirdly. 

Could be some mental health issues as well, we never know what someone might be going through, or it could be a genuine disorder, or may be this is just the way he speaks.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kaunsi shadi? Ek, do, teen, ya chaar?

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I understood every word and every sentence. He has always been awkward in his interview style especially during QH days, and that time he was not married to Bipasha. But back in the day because he was doing a TV character people on IF didn't care to bash him for it. He is not about showing off and is quite humble, that's why he is not very loud and obnoxious like 99% of celebs. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

looks like the cat got his tongue. Happens to a lot of married men smiley2smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He became really weird after getting married to Bips.

In all of the shows they appeared together, Karan seems SCARED OF BIPASHA ...Bips seems like a bully-wife the way she always controls and dominates Karan on these shows.

The poor guy genuinely looks fearful and nervous in front of his bossy wife.