Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Who knows if Ranbir even apologised or not...and if he apologised what it was for...He was maybe loud and rude to the girl's Dad...How can we conclude that Ranbir pushed her Dad...and ya speculation is fine...We are speculating and the FC is speculating as well...The girl took down the story for a reason...and if Ranbir did push her Dad...there is no excuse for that...not even a little one...But the point is there is no credible evidence that he did push her Dad...If Ranbir's FC tweet is the evidence...then the second tweet tells another story...

The second part of the tweet implies that one should give Ranbir a chance to explain his side. Well...perhaps the excuse is, he was drunk so he misbehaved. But being drunk is really no excuse for hooliganism. If so, we wouldn't have laws against public drunken behavior. 

The FC apologized. The stars are usually in touch with their FCs. This is common knowledge. So it might as well be Ranbir apologizing. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Truth is everywhere twitter Facebook pinkvilla blogs here

Ranbir can't hide this .

It ain't happen in india where he controls the two bit media .

This is first world country Canada he can't control what happens and what gets revealed

For example this thread has gone on this long . Usually it would get deleted

There u go Maroon...now u r talking...this happened in CANADA...where no one gives two hoots abt someone being a celebrity...Why would anyone be afraid of ranbir if it was true...why didn't the dad call the police...why was the hotel staff not informed if an altercation happened...The girl is a Canadian...she is writing a damn blog...do u want me to believe that she is a helpless little girl who wouldn't call the police or someone for help if infact the Dad was hit by Ranbir...
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Filmigirl blogged about this and used you2's post as reference.😆 http://filmigirl.blogspot.in/2013/04/tuesday-post-im-back-baby.html#more Since this is the only place where the unedited version still exists, (because RK isn't aware of IF, I am sure ðŸ˜›) and now it is being used by other blogs, this could be taken down soon too. I hope you guys didn't delete your screencaps.😃
blue-ice. thumbnail
The FC apologised?? Where?? Maybe I missed that tweet...Does anyone have the tweet of the FC apologising??
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

Filmigirl blogged about this and used you2's post as reference.😆 http://filmigirl.blogspot.in/2013/04/tuesday-post-im-back-baby.html#more Since this is the only place where the unedited version still exists, (because RK isn't aware of IF, I am sure ðŸ˜›) and now it is being used by other blogs, this could be taken down soon too. I hope you guys didn't delete your screencaps.😃

Really? That's great. So it remains after all!😆

I wish Fashionscandal would blog about it too. Usually, all the stars read his blog posts and threaten to sue him. Poor Jack.😆😆

Who knows if Ranbir even apologised or not...and if he apologised what it was for...He was maybe loud and rude to the girl's Dad...How can we conclude that Ranbir pushed her Dad...and ya speculation is fine...We are speculating and the FC is speculating as well...The girl took down the story for a reason...and if Ranbir did push her Dad...there is no excuse for that...not even a little one...But the point is there is no credible evidence that he did push her Dad...If Ranbir's FC tweet is the evidence...then the second tweet tells another story...

there is no doubt that they got into arguments...the way this girl and his family were stalking ranbir outside his room he must have asked them to move away from there and that might have offended the girl...and she retaliated by bloging it...but she went too far in her claims which doesn't make too much sense...I still refuse to believe that ranbir had PUSHED her dad and she didn't react or take side with her father...and she cann't hate ranbir even after all this claims of her dad being mishandled by the guy??? huh...
Supari_khala thumbnail

The FC apologised?? Where?? Maybe I missed that tweet...Does anyone have the tweet of the FC apologising??

Why are you feigning ignorance?😕

What's this if not an apology from RANBIRKAPOORFC. FC as in fanclub?

RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC 7m

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wait ranbir apologised what when i need an update ðŸ˜²
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Why are you feigning ignorance?😕

What's this if not an apology from RANBIRKAPOORFC. FC as in fanclub?

RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC 7m

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

This is not an apology from the FanclubConfused...I thought that the FC actually said sorry to the girl on behalf of ranbir...this is just a speculation of an apology  by the FC...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

wait ranbir apologised what when i need an update ðŸ˜²

ya me tooShocked