Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Kyonki me and my brilliance is in no other thread . I'm on this thread , doing taxes and watching general hospital at same time 😳

or maybe i am turning into a fanatic😒

Originally posted by: Barfii

who is doing that???😡 
This is my fav thread...I haven't commented in any other thread today as if  nothing else seems interesting😆

Aliens. To erase all the evidences. Coz the truth is not out there. It's here. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice

RanbirKapoor.Net?@RanbirKapoorFC3h

We also hope @THE_DESTROY3R is now fair enough to present RK's side of the story to the world as well, just like she did with hers

See how everyone missed the second part of the tweet where the same FC is asking the girl to be fair enough to post Ranbir's side of the story as well...That means that ranbir has a different story ...and if at all he has apologised he has MAYBE apologised for something else...otherwise why would the FC ask the girl to BE FAIR and tell Ranbir's side of the story...Well everyone who believes the apology part...won't they believe the second part too??

people believe what they want to believe BI ji...They just need excuses to prove their claims right and hence will ignore the second part...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bambogli

Aliens se yaad aaya...ye padho😆

taran adarsh?@taran_adarsh15h

In USA, #Himmatwala is a bigger disaster than #Joker. Weekend 2 #Himmatwala fell 88.3%, while Weekend 2 #Joker fell 83.2%.

🤣

😲 you are right...let's see😆
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

[

Aliens se yaad aaya...ye padho😆

taran adarsh?@taran_adarsh15h

In USA, #Himmatwala is a bigger disaster than #Joker. Weekend 2 #Himmatwala fell 88.3%, while Weekend 2 #Joker fell 83.2%.

🤣

Last rakshabandhan Farah asked Sajid to make sure Joker wasn't the worst movie ever..so he made Himmatwala!😎
Edited by czarcastic. - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Last rakshabandhan Farah asked Sajid to make sure Joker wasn't the worst movie ever..so he made Himmatwala!😎

Bhagwaan aisa Bhai sabko de👍🏼
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Nobody said Ranbir does not have his side to the story. Ever heard of Rashomon Effect? Every story has many sides, most people are aware of it.  However, from the tweet it is most likely that Ranbir did push and shove her dad. He cannot be apologizing for boozing and whoring, that's nobody's business but his. However, if he did push the dad for whatever reason, it makes sense for him to apologize. Now, the question is why did he push the dad? I don't think violence has an excuse, ever unless it is in self-defense and I really doubt a fangirl's dad would behave violently towards her favorite. So Ranbir must have pushed and shoved in his drunken stupor. Remember, we are all speculating here based on those FC tweets and the girl's account. 

<font color="#ff3366">Aliens. To erase all the evidences. Coz the truth is not out there. It's here.</font>

Truth is everywhere twitter Facebook pinkvilla blogs here

Ranbir can't hide this .

It ain't happen in india where he controls the two bit media .

This is first world country Canada he can't control what happens and what gets revealed

For example this thread has gone on this long . Usually it would get deleted
blue-ice. thumbnail
Who knows if Ranbir even apologised or not...and if he apologised what it was for...He was maybe loud and rude to the girl's Dad...How can we conclude that Ranbir pushed her Dad...and ya speculation is fine...We are speculating and the FC is speculating as well...The girl took down the story for a reason...and if Ranbir did push her Dad...there is no excuse for that...not even a little one...But the point is there is no credible evidence that he did push her Dad...If Ranbir's FC tweet is the evidence...then the second tweet tells another story...