Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

@Indi, Lovely analysis as always. My comments in blue.

Just one more point, some one please enlighten me about Khushi's English as I had trouble the way she pronounced "Spa" as Sapa like she messed up many other pronunciations. I understand she is supposed to be a jhalli, but the contrast between the two Gupta sisters amazes and bothers me. Didn't she and Payal get educated similarly?  Not that its an issue, but just wondering if there is any rationale for this or that jhalliness was enforced on her as soon as she entered RM only to highlight  the opposite polarity of these two  as she was very natural in saying "sorry, thank you, ready" in the initial episodes.
I am in the process of reading the previous threads, ignore this if you guys already discussed this.

thanks, horizon,

oh, she was "admiring his beauty" as you call it alright. πŸ˜†. you'd have to be downright abnormal not to. this episode had the physical thing, and i was relieved to see it beause that's natural between a man and awoman, not just the good and nobleness of you but also the sheer attraction of you, all of it binds me. laad governor is indeed a sexy intimate call, and being bong, the daak naam or pet name is sacrosanct to me πŸ˜†. it makes you so special somehow. in this case it's her daak naam for him and even he begins to like it. their little thing.

about her english. oh that kept flying all over the place. she started with "phone" with a soft "ph" sound but along the way that corrected itself. and why sapa when she could catch his dictation in a cell phone and type it out accurately. she knew english alright. all this, i suppose is to add "cuteness," set her apart from la, show how "good" people don't really value the "foreign " tongue. nor all these "indulgences." basic pandering to whom i really don't know because i do believe audiences are too intelligent to get taken in by such things. (interestingly, even in english vinglish, our awkward relationship with a language that has been spoken and taught and read in our country for almost 400 years is evident. after mastering the language in three weeks, ahem, she gives a stunning speech in it but chooses to read the hindi newspaper and thsi makes her husband feel comfortable... oh the tales within tales, and how i don't get them.  well, they are welcome to their opinion, i consider english to be an indian language by now, it's been around for too long in my land, my tongue, my writing, my mind for me to to say it ain't mine.)

also, note, seems only mami and la do "makeupiya" and get all hyper about sapa and parlour; khushi and payal wake up in the morning looking lovely, their lipstick, eye make up, wig all a part of them 😳. good indian girls only spend hours fixing their bindis, putting kaajal, and  chameli tel. now this "unreal" edge to story telling is i guess not going away from indian tv and its portrayal of the achchi girls.

but delightfully, they never tried to make the boy "achcha" and suddenly the whole wide world was identifying with him.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-92

A strong man,a Gladiator,who thinks he is omnipotent, defeats in a war and falls down on the ground, helpless. Don't you feel a pang pf pity for the man.the man who can conquer any battle, but gets so weak in front of God's will. God gave him a deadly disease called juvenile diabetes. If he doesn't take proper food or medicine it can be deadly for him.So it happened with him.ASR is feeling dizzy,his sugar level is dropping, may be he didn't eat properly.

He understands his health condition and comes to the kitchen for sugar. But our Sanka devi is obdurate to keep her vow,"no no to LG." Her dhakdhak is back seeing him,"why did you come here, i neither want to talk to you nor see your face.don't come close to me. go away from here". she turns her face from him. ASR doesn't have the courage to talk back.He tries to attempt to say something, but instead he sits down on the ground. Khushi turns and finds him, he is not there. Khushi thinks he left. But God's wish is something else. God wants her to save his life, coz God has written her destiny with him. She has to bow down to pick the kitchen towel and finds her imperative LG is sitting on the ground helpless.Khushi gets frightened in apprehension, "Arnavji, are you OK?" She gets panicked, calling here and there . But no one is responding.She gets back to him, she rubs his hand, but no avail, "Arnavji wake up, are you ok?" there is suppressed  tension in her voice. she splashes some water on his face, what brings his sense, but still he is in his semi conscious state. She carefully holds his head on her hand. He is asking in weak voice "Kuch meetha,need some sugar". She hesitates in the beginning, but realises, he really needs something sweet. She finds a last piece of jalebi and feeds him in trepidation. (pause: did I feel some kinds of sensuality in this scene? the first feed from her hand to her beloved. and the succulent Jalebi was touching his lips and how he was eating and gulping the Jalebi sure made the scene sensuous.My sexy boy was looking so hot eating the jalebi. How his lips were moving seemed to me that not Khushi's jalebi but he was actually kissing khushi. the jalebi only used for metaphor.Gosh I'm so bad!πŸ˜†

He comes back to his sense.He stands up, but still he is not stable.Khushi tries to protect him from falling by caging him, putting her hand on both side of the wall. "Are you alright, what happened?"He beckons in a weak nod,"my sugar level dropped. Don't tell it to anybody. Di will be worried for nothing." I bow down my head to this great man who can't think of himself, only can think for his beloved. Khushi also tries to keep her Arnavji's words. so when the other family members come back from outside she hides the incident. but she is still anxious, so that she is roaming around with besan full of hands.

Khushi is in deep compunction,"he came for sugar, but i scolded him instead." she thinks, she has to beg an apology. she comes to his room,"are you alright now." Arnav nods "yes, I'm fine". he is getting ready for his Nainital trip. Khushi apologizes,"I'm so crazy says wrong words at the wrong time, plz forgive me." she is getting delirious,touches her cheek and smears besan there,"I didn't know you were sick and I talked you roughly." Arnav shows her that something is on her cheek. She misunderstands and smears besan on her other cheek.She continue," i was mad, will you forgive me?" Arnav is nodding his head to see her waywardness. Khushi thinks he will not forgive her. she now smears more beason on her forehead."hey God I didn't want to ,but becoz of my acidity and my erratic heartbeat." Arnav can't hold his laughter any more to see her besanfill face. he starts laughing loudly.Hearing his loud laughter Anjali rushes to his room to check. She is flabbergasted to see her bro's guffaw,"you are laughing chote! It's been a while I didn't see you laugh like this." Arnav immediately controls himself and shows her Khushi's face. When Anjali also starts laughing Khushi realises what's wrong. Khushi saw a different Arnav today. she mutters herself,"haste huye aap bilkul Laad governor nahi lagte." There is a certain satisfaction, some kind of pleasure in her face. Sanaya is brilliant in the scene.

Where in RM Khushi is taking care of her future hubby, here in the vegetable market, Akash is coaxing his future wife. Payal and Akash share a sweet moment doing the grocery.Akash tries to be benevolent with Payal, intends to buy grocery for her.But we know both Payal and Khushi, how meticulous they are about their self respect! Paya refuses to take even 10rp, from Akash. When Akash requests for the sake of Khushi Payal agrees to accept it.As a courtesy Payal asks Akash to come to her place to meet her parents. But when they come there they find the door is locked. So akash shows his desire to come back some other day. Akash is a real nice guy. If there was some bad guy like Shyam in his place he would definitely wished to go inside, as there is nobody in house.

La comes back from Spa like a pirate covering her face with a scarf. So obviously OP(the funny looking Prakash brothers, who always has a question mark on his faceπŸ˜†) can't recognise her. so as mami. when La unveils her scarf and shows the rashes on her skin, Mami gets frightened. She tells her that she gets Allergic reaction.  Mami taunts her,"LOG, is it a new fashion?"

While La was entering in the house Khushi was outside doing some mischief with the car. She is sitting with a pipe beside the car. The secret of her shararat will reveal soon. She moves to the back of the car to implement her next mission.she opens the car back door with her hair pin. She remembers Hapiji's instruction and does the same. and the door opens effortlessly. So the tycoon's car doesn't even an alarm! Is it so easy to open a car? Khushi keeps her pakora box on the back. she is getting everything convenient  for la's romantic journey. when she puts the box more intact inside, her dupatta gets stuck with something. it seems like her dupatta is back in action again. We know naa her dupatta always tries to unite her with Arnav. but the dupatta is entangled so strongly that it's not coming out. So she literally gets inside of the back of the car to free it. But the stubborn dupatta doesn't want to leave ASR's car. So Khushi decides to leave it, but her head bumps with the car's back door, makes her unconscious and her lissome body gets in the back of the car. Let's see who ends up do romance with ASR, La or khushi. i know there will be no romance in the trip, but the nainital trip certainly escalates their relationship to a new level.

ASR gets frantic to see La's irresponsibility, "why do you need to go to spa today?" La gives him the excuse of her pimple La asks her for some time. But ASR is in haste.  He leaves alone quivering in anger. he doesn't know what is waiting for his business trip!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gj35q_AWNtY&list=FLGG3aM4O5G1_gyBAE7CNrhw[/YOUTUBE]

sohara,

my most favourite cliff top scene. πŸ€— thank you.

ha ha in pink bold, is it jalebi he eats or khushi he kisses... i had the exact same thought. so we are both bad now. and what "my sexy boy," he is "our sexy boy," remember? 🀣

but seriously, like you, i picked oodles of sensuality going all the way to intimacy in this episode. feeding is a terribly private and bonding thing, something sexual in it almost (food and sex have a  certain connection and this aspect has been much researched and thought of). which is why, that disgusting shyam scene with the kheer during kidnap. which is why also, perhaps, you couldn't show khushi feeding arnav unless it was absolutely necessary, as in he was sick or something.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

INDI LOVELY AS I SAID ABOVE IN MY COMMENTS YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER FOR INTIMATE SCENES.⭐️ MY COMMENTS ARE VERY VISIBLE IN RED AS ALWAYS.I WAS NOT READING ANALYSIS IT SEEMS TO ME AN OS❀️

danke schoen, arshi. i adore love that in pink, thanks separately and lots for that. in your comments you have said i must have been a crazy romantic nut in my early days. i was, i still am, believing i the idea of romance giving us more than just sex and material sustenance. i think it takes us out of us in the most positive way, and allows us to connect to things that are more timeless than temporal. ok, that's what i think now, but as a kid, i just used to feel the stir and the thrill of it. when in college i was told that romantic poets weren't called that because they were into love, i was shocked. then i realised that they were actually, but had already broken barriers to touch that eternal element of life and nature, which came up in their poetry. i am talking nonsense. that's how giddy your comment made me. 😳
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

Did you remember the scene from swami track? isn't she looking a perfect wife trying to be possessive?

Episode-89

Darkness surrounds her,everything gets numb, she only can hear her erratic heartbeat,"dhak dhak,dhak,dhak dhak".Khushi's heartbeat is pounding fast than usual when Arnav comes to ask what is the hue about. she gets more pensive to see him. she feels there is nobody around only Arnav and herself and her dhak dhak. This scene reminded me a very heartwarming dialogue of Arnav,
"Khushi mujhe lagtahe, tum aur humare alawava iss duniya mein aur koi nahi hai.
". ❀️the connection!
(Khushi it seems like, there is nobody exists in this world beside you and me.)What Khushi is feeling today Arnav pretty soon will feel same for her, he knows she is special, but still he is in denial.

Erroneous La infuriated Nani again. Nani has been trying to find some excuses to vex La since she came..She didn't like La's return.When La moved the sacred Tulsi pot from the mandir, she couldn't control her anger. Mami tries to cover La,"Sasuma,pot is somewhere here, you gotta eye problem, that's why you can't see it."But no avail, that exasperated Nani even more,"then why don't you find it instead."Good lord, Khushi comes for La's rescue. But her new alien feelings for Arnav makes her at a loss for a while. Shyam's words are reverberating,"if your heart beats fast near him, it means something is wrong, gaadbaad hai." La's words bring her back from her trance,"I made a Gaadbaad" she shows her that by mistake she moved the Tulsi plant and put it with other plants in the garden.Khushi thinks for a while. Suddenly she gets jovial and points her finger to the pot outside.she puts the blame on Arnav,"Why did you put the pot outside?" Arnav gets confused,"What!" Khushi-"what nahi pot. You kept the plant with other plants, right? You certainly didn't get the difference, hota hai,hota hai,it happens." she winks at Arnav.  πŸ˜† like the way explaigned this scene, its the best!She tells him in imperative tone to bring the pot inside. Arnav is fuming at her audacity,-perfectly said! he intends to say something, but Khushi doesn't let him speak,"theek hai theek hai, it happens. DM won't be mad and naniji will not scold you either, she will understand. now go and bring it back."Anjali is smiling mischievously at Khushi's nautanki. khushi tries to make Arnav understands the situation ,"you made the mistakes and La is getting yell." She brings La in front of him.she keeps winking at him. Arnav understands by seeing La's frightened face. He confesses, "yea i moved the plant." Arnav leaves but as usual doesn't forget to look back at her. He is certainly trying to figure out Khushi's courage!

Shyam is getting impatient. as La is back in RM, He thinks, khushi starts going to RM again. That is making shyam's life difficult.He concocted something to stop Khushi go to RM. He deliberately put sindoor on Khushi's pic. That's enough for Buaji to get influenced for the rishta of shyam and Khushi. Buaji is Shyam's mohra.πŸ˜†- true dat. He is using naive buaji to implement his filthy wish. Buaji is imposing Garimaji for marriage. She shows the sindoor on Khushi's pic,"The sindoor is splattered on Khushi's pic by shaym, It's indeed the indication from God." But Garimaji still precarious, coz Khushi's dad is incredulous about Shyam. Buaji mocked them,'how much inquiry do you need to do? you are acting like detectives from the novel. shyam is the most eligible groom. If you miss him, you will regret for the whole life. don't let sashi bahua know and show the pandit their horoscope, which is kept beside the mandir." Shyam eavesdrops their convo "horoscope will match for sure."he came to know where is Khushi's horoscop kept, so he is planning to fabricate it for sure.πŸ˜’

Mami is warning La to be careful otherwise she will fail in her report card. Anjali also agrees her.Khushi tries to say something, but her dhak dhak becomes irregular again. No wonder why, coz Mr. sexy is near her. He came to ask Anjali about his Laptop charger. Khushi's hearbeat seems so loud to her that she  checks her ear now. Mr. sexy (looking extra hot) - u said it. doesn't forget to steal a quick glance to Khushi. When there is Khushi, he can't resist to give a look at her. he doesn't have any attention to his so called GF.

Khushi is terribly perturbed today.Shyam's words is incessantly coming to her mind. she needs to do the test to find the Gaarbaad. When she passes through the living room, she finds Arnav there reading newspaper.She furtively walks near him.She gets frightened to feel her heartbeat fast near him. She ran back. she decides to proceed the test agin. She tiptoes near him and same feelings. her hearbeat is erratic again. So she moves back again.This time Arnav sees her reflection on the front glass door.When for the third time she attempts her test, Arnav gets up from the couch and asks her "what's wrong with you, are you getting nuts?" - again like the way you explaigned the scen, it was tood good! Yup, sexy boy, you made her crazy by your irresistible charm. Khushi huddles really fast and hides behind the column. ASR sees her watching him stealthily from behind the column. He seems a little flummoxed at her weird behavior. Khushi still feels her dhak dhak. She finds that, her heart beats fast when she also is not close to him. she thinks it's becoz of the acidity, as she is fasting for the navratri. Khushi dear, your dellusion will break soon. It's not acidity, you fell in love with your laad governor.- kaunn samjhaye?

We witnessed a sad payal today. when Babuji says that Payal should get married first she gets emotional and breaks down. she blames herself for their family's crisis, "everythings happens becoz of me, Babuji took loan, spent so much for my marriage, even he pawns his shop for me."she is weeping and tells that she will not gonna marry. Buaji and Ammaji tries to coax her.

All the siblings, including Shyam are sitting beside the poolside.I wonder why La is not with them. - mee too! wondering the same thing!! Hmm, I think our yummilicious doesn't like her company at all.Our sexy boy is looking up in the sky. what he is thinking? Anjali comes with evening beverage. She snatches Akash's file from his hand and tells them to leave work and talks about some other stuff, like breeze, air, water,ambiance. Shyam joins her,"let's talk about the star. the twinkling stars remind us the romance." Arnav admonishes,"what romance is found in the star?"Akash seems charged up hearing romance,"the star makes the poets write the shayari and writers to write romantic stories and provokes lover to love" Arnav throws a surprised look to see shy Akash's romantic lecture. Shyam resumes and expresses his fake love to Anjali,"I love you so much rani saheba that can bring star from the sky."🀣 What a hypocrite!😑 shyam and his guilefull words irk me so much! But my sexy man thinks practically, "this star doesn't have life and it doesn't have their own light either." I kind of agree with my man, what romance a person can find in stars? Anjali gets frenzy ,"you are not only the top notch business man of India, but the most unromantic person in the world."(pause: No Anji your bro is the most romantic man in the world. May be you will not see it but we already saw the future. He will literally burn Khushi with passion. His romance will also give us aphrodesia beside Khushi.πŸ˜‰ ) Shyam again makes Arnav feel for Khushi. Shyam says, " for some people Star plays very significant role in their lives.they think their beloved people who are dead, became star." Arnav ebbs back in Khushi's words that she also thinks her parents has become star in the sky. No wonder he tries to find Khushi everywhere.- awww he realy does doesn't he?

Khushi is cursing herself for acting so wayward in front of Arnav. First she thinks she said more than too much about her personal life to him. she mocks herself, why she didn't tell him about marriage, children and more. Hmm, so Khushi is thinking that far! she is muttering,"if you can't control your mouth why don't you control your move?" hearing her blabbering Payal asks her what's wrong. Khushi is restless for her weird feelings for her LG. She tries to find solace in her elder sister's lap. So sweet!πŸ˜ƒ. -agree, love the bond they share.. Payal is a perfect big sis.No wonder why Khushi was ready to sacrifice everything for Payal.

In RM all the ladies are in the lounge. La is pereshan with her pimple. Anjali tells her about the Kannya pooja. mami tells that nine girls will come. Nincompoop La requests them to call 7 girls, coz she wants her friend Pam and Sim to join. Mami rectifies her,  the girls who will come are small children, not grown up ladies. La is annoyed, coz she doesn't like kids. Nanji wants to give her the responsibility to give the gifts to the girls according to the names written on the wrap. When the girls finally arrive in RM La gets confused to remember their names. She gets more annoyed when a girl calls her pimplewali aunty.Mami tries to pacify her, they meant dimplewali .Mami is so fond of La becoz she is from a rich background, but so acrimonious to Khushi, coz she is not rich! I wish mami changes her shallow mentality soon.

Anjali is rushing to the mandir. she needs to perform a special pooja for her swindler pati. When she meets Khushi in the hall she requests her to take care of the kid, until she returns. She tells her that if Arnav comes early she needs to be careful that the kids doesn't make so much noise. coz Chote has an irritation with kids and their chaos. She tells her to be meticulous, whether the kids don't get in to Arnav's room. Coz a project model is kept there. Khushi remembered her dhak dhak feelings by hearing Arnav's name. She tries to escape, but Anjali can't let her go today, as it's a big day of the Kannya pooja.- she's in too deep, no way to escape!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q93up-ispIc[/YOUTUBE]

a very good one Sohara!, LOVE the pic from swami track...it was wayyy to funny! all in purple stood out, my comments are in read, the vm was too cute! never heard the song before. Thanks for it!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

well done everyone 

i love being on this thread

thanks for dropping a note dear! 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Ladies here is the link for Epi 93-Maha

NAINITAL TRIP PART-1

Thnx for reading and commenting
ArshiHamesha
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@Blasters

Messenger is here...Cynthia is saying hi to everyone as she is missing all of you and by the end of this month she will be here.She just needs down time for herself.

Thnx 
Arshi❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Ugadi BlastersπŸ€—...hav a Wonderful year ahead πŸ˜ƒ

ps : for those who don knw...Ugadi is South Indian's New year

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 89: The curious case of the "dhak dhaks"

The stars make come back on this night, a back drop as important as the RM and the GH to this story, always there telling Arnav and Khushi's story, connecting the two in one way or the other. A serene night, Arnav is sitting outside with Akash and Shyam.
Awesome start.
every story has to be related to Arnav and Khushi. coz it's a tale of their love saga.

"bhai yeh, Gupta wali file mujhe dedo (bhai, give me the Gupta file)" Shyams ears go up at the mention of "Gupta",  interest that the file stays between Arnave and Akaash,  since its the both of them destined to join in matrimony with the Gupta sisters.
Good point. Didn't notice it.

Anjali brings everyone tea and takes away their work, "we're all togeter after so long, we should all talk"

"Di, jo kaam ki baatein ha, woh hi acchi hai, aur woh hi hum kar rahe hai" he enjoys getting a reaction out of his sister ...Shyam starts talking about the stars and the romance they emote, even Akash joins  in "the stars inspire poetry in poets, they force a writer to write love stories and for centuries they  promote lovers to fall in love" ...Arnav very much surprised to hear Akash talk like that...both brothers had falling in love,  but one was without walls and the other had a way to  go...till then the latter deems all of this romantic talk "Silly romantic nonsense" , 
undoubtedly silly.getting romantic to see the stars! what nonsense! When I look up at the dark sky I get scared instead of being romantic.

he gets technical about the stars "stars have no life"  The conversation takes a life of its own  when Shyam's words remind Arnav of Khushi's belief that her parents have become stars. 

His mind  goes back to  that moment she told him about it, while at the same moment, surrounded by her very own stars above her bed, Khushi is also thinking of the same moment, scolding her self for pouring her heart out  like that "chalo apne moo par to break nahin laga sakti, kam se kam apen paro par to lagati, unke saamn paagalon ki tarah bhaag ne ki kya zaroorat thi? (ok fine, you couldn't put the breaks on you mouth, but atleast you should've on you feet, why did you run like a crazy person in front of him?)" 

so she feels embarrassed for the way she ran away from him today after he caught her performing the "dhak dahk" test...so our girl is growing up, starting to care about how she comes off to her rakshas "pata nahi hamaare baare mein woh kya soch rahe honge...(don't know what he must be thinking about me)"
is she trying to get conscious in front of him!

Eversince that tear emerged unannounced from her eye  at the sight of Arnav hugging La,  she hadn't been able  to get it out of her head, as a result, her sanak became even more severe...first she  asks Payal for coconute while holding one in her hand and then she took an empty tray of tea  after which she had to talk to Payal about her "Friend"...Shyaam picked upt correctly on her "friend" being Khushi but thought he was the one effecting her in such a way...so he gave her some pointers, a test to see if  there is "gadbad." She got a chance to try it first thing that day with her arrival at the RM. She walked into  big fight of the missing sacred tulsi plant, Nani is furious at La who is denying her involvement. Nani turns to Khushi for help and just as she is about to intervene, his voice is extra alarming today.
"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan? koi na koi problem iss ghar mein hoti hi rehti hai, insaan peacefull kaam bhi nahi kar sakta"

dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak...all the other sounds disapear while the heart beat pickeup speed, her chest heaving at he sight of him...while he yells at everone. A big moment though signifying the woman in her trying to peek out while the girl is scared out of her mind and more curiouse than ever. She looks back at him, the source, the lights go dimm in with the spotlight on him,  beatitful camara work circling the two, and soft notes set the mood...
beautifully described!πŸ‘
awesome scene!

she puts her hand on her heart as shyam's words echo in her mind.. "jab bhi woh unke saamne jaati ha unki dil ki dhadkan tez hoti hai kya (whenever she gets close to him, does her heartbeat get faster?)?" 

her indescribable look to him draws his attention,  he sees through her "heraani (baffelment)" just like he noticed and processed her tears, she can never hide her feelings for him.

"chamkili" a quick jerk from La, end the pretty piano notes back to the harsh lights and back to the fight, but she's still not completely back worried about the new "gadbad" Mr.gadbad is causing now. thought the dhak dhaks have been there for some time, Shyam's words have put the focus on them and sure enough they were there loud and clear

La interrupts again with her own gadbad, about accidentaly putting the plant outside...Khushi comes up with a plan which must involve him as he is on her mind. This scene is close to my heart, its made EPIC by Sanaya and Barun's expressions. The only scene of the whole show my husband has admitted to being his favorite, makes it even more special...b/c he won't even admit to watching it
Barun and Sanaya sure were brilliant in the scene. 

"Arnavji, why did you put the plant over there?"
a squting Arnve, totally not prepared for this,  "maine.." 
a wink yes a wink from Khushi

"what the f." Arnav is completely taken back (one of his best "what the"s, only second to the one that slipped out when he found Khushi in her closet)

"What nahi pot, gamla, you put it there no? with your others plants?" La is scared out of her mind, Anjali trying to contain her laughter,and Nani is confused

"Hota hai hota hai...aap abhi yehi khade hai? jaaiye aur jaa kar pot le kar aaiye (it happens, you're still standing here, go and get the pot)" she casually orders Arnav Singh Raizada...
Only she has the courage to order ASR.

At this point he get a the gist of what she's doing but he doen't like to be ordered "dekho tum zyaada..(look you do try to be too much)" she doesn't let him finish, "you made a mistake, not problem but La is paying for you mistake, and you won't admit to your mistake, kaise insaan hai aap?" then she unleashes a series of adorable winks at him...which i'm sure he enjoyed, thought he has a funny way of showing it.  
her crazy antics sure allures him.that's why he fall in love with that crazy girl.

He couldn't take it anymore...or he was just being his kadav karela(bitter gourd) self "Stop! haan maine hi woh poda ghalati se waha rakh diya"... awww he takes the blame, he doesn't like to lie but her charm left him no choice...and he did it for La ofcourse. The dhak dhaks get louder again as she returns his look with his kind gesture of playing along with her. He walks away but not without his classic palat, like he can also hear her loud heart beats...even if not, he knows something is up with her and has to do with him, the way she looked at him didn't go unnoticed.
His attention is always on her.So nothing left unnoticed by him.

Later while she tries to advise La about something,  the beats started up warning of his coming closer and before her brain could  catchup with her heart, he was near asking Di for his charger, again he looks and notices Khushi's pecular behavior towards him. The beats became so loud, she had to check her ears,  Arnav was weirded out but at the same time very curious... who knows, maybe the laptop charger was an excuse to come down and she her reaction to him again. He was looking rather keenly not paying attention to Di.
you caught him at the right place.Not only to see her reaction, but when Khushi is in the house he loves to roam around her and steals glances whenever he gets a chance.

As if two instances weren't enough proof for Khushi,  she decides to perform a test while noone is looking and Laad Governor was reading his newspaper. "Pata to lagana padega Khushi kumaari gupta, akhir gadbad kya ha? (i have to find out what is the deal with the heartbeats)" 

Step-by-step she slowely slinks towards him, dhak dhak dhak dhak dhakd, her eyes widen, the result was overwhelmingly not in her favor, his closeness indeed caused the dhadkanein to become tez. She rewinds herself back to where she started, unable to accept that result, she tries again.

She doesn't know that keen Arnav can also feel her, he look up  at the window with her reflection. He is puzzled but doesn't say anything just yet, that shaatir dimaag of his wants to see what she's up to...the third time when even his shatir dimaag couldn't figure it out, he  stands up and turns around very much startling her  "kya kar rahi ho tum? dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai tumhara? (what are you doing? have you gone mad?)" with no  answer she just runs away "paaglaon ki tarah (like a crazy person)" and hides behind the wall, but not without looking one more time, he is watching her still, his look only make the dhak dhak louder but she twists it around to suit her ego. "Iska matlab, hamara dil uss laad governor ke paas aane se be tez dhadakta hai aur jab hum unse door jaaten hai, tab bhi tez dhadakta hai" she diagnoses this as "katti takraarien" ...totally ignoring the fact that it only happens when he's around...can you BE in anymore denial Khushi?? 
she sure wants to deny her feelings. who can give an incessant lecture on marriage doesn't know the feelings of love!

Certainly, its' not these "khatti takraarien" driving her mad later on, feeling embarrased for running away from him like a paagal, worried about what he must be thinking of her. What did he think of her sanak (craziness) today?? Well at night under the stars before he was called the most unromantic person in India, what Shyam, Akaash and Anjali missed was that he had already admiring those stars taking in the romance they exuded before anyone else even mentioned them, his lady love was already on his mind
she is always in his mind.

Arnav seemed at peace looking up, i have a feeling he read into her dhak dhaks for him today, not to mention that tear that came out of her like a scream when he was hugging La, on some level, He knows she's falling for him. and despite the fact that his own ego is in his way, he like to know that she is falling for him. 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ the way he stops what he's saying to have a look at his jhalli girl πŸ˜³

Hai mein maar jawa! bachchi ki jaan lena chati ho kya!

beautiful post!
blue lines stood out for me.
 my words are in red.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Maha Episode 3!!!!!!!!!!!1

So Shyam is asking bua that is mausa ji (shashi)  is at home and bua tells him that he has gone to market with payal and then he picks up the diary which he saw last time Shashi writing/hiding from him and then with pencil he highlights the next page and finds that the license plate number for a car from shantivan is written down (I wonder how people remember their license plate number) you know, same question arouse my mind. i don't remember my license number.and says that mausa ji way too clever than he thought'DM please save this man'I am scared for him'

Back to Arnav's car he is talking on phone telling someone that he is coming alone and during this time khushi gains consciousness and realizes that she is in the car and she is like why  does she always  land in problems where laad governor is involved ' she start screaming bachaao and as asr is constantly pressing the horn( which I don't gets since he just mentioned that the road is empty because of the transportation strike). πŸ˜†good catch. God, IPK is so full of bloopers. Then again he receives a call and Khushi starts screaming laad governor.  Khushi thinks that she always wanted to go Nanitaal as a kid but not like this.  During this time arnav hears something but thinks he is hearing things and ignores it or he is pressing the horn or hip phone rings'

Back to the GH, bua ji asks Shyam for his Kundli and after little bit of drama he gives his kundli to her' swindler guy. wish to strangle him.😑Then Payal and her parents arrive and Payal asks if Khushi has come and Shashi and Shyam passes glares to each other (another stare off if going on). Payal tells then that Khushi will get holiday of 2-3 days as ASR and La are going somewhere and on this Shyam gets happy and he casually puts his hand in the pocket with the paper that contains the license plate number'.and his driving license drops down from it (I hope shashi takes it and does nothing stupid, one can only hope). Then shyam tells bua that he will come within few minutes.

In the car Khushi is eating pakoras and she is getting irritated by ASR horns and says his horn is like him and then again she screams and he gets down the car and before opening the trunk (I do not like the word dickey) hehehhe, i know why!πŸ˜‰he says unbelievable and when he opens the trunk he finds Khushi eating pakoras and shouting. He said his signature "what the" and she tells him to stop saying that and tells him how she ended up being here. (his face was priceless, I don't blame him for being shocked finding someone in the trunk of your car)

but he also knows at the same time that nothing is impossible for Khushi.

In the next scene La calls servant and asks him why she cannot get water and he tells that water storage has some problem and it will get well after half hour and she is irritated and op said that he will get some water for her' and then she see rose water in the temple and she gets happy and then immediately Nani comes there and shouts at lavanya.(seriously did the girl not learn her lesson about taking thing from the mandir by now'seriously khushi is her brain/conscious)

La is a nincompoop. she doesn't have the minimum common sense. I wonder how she assists Arnav in office work.

Khushi wonders where is Lavanya and goes to the care and finds it empty and she asks if he is going alone and he says that it looks like it' and she tells him that she will go by taxi and he tells her as if all taxis are waiting for her. She says that why there is no taxi coming and ASR tells her about the strike and she asks him how she will go now and he orders her to sit in the car to which she says will he drop her and he says or whatelse (would I leave you in the middle of the street, thought I would finish his sentence) ' and he stops in the midway and both gets the flashback of the past. when he dropped her in the mid-way on a deserted street'arnav goes to the passenger side and tells her to sit'khushi being khushi goes to the trunk, grabs her hairpin and about to unlock the car'arnav was like where are you going and opens the door for her'and then Khushi sits in the car  (arnav makes a face like wth is wrong with this chick)

Back to the GH again, bua and Garima are talking about the kudlis and Shashi comes there and he comes to know about everything which they were planning and he gets angry with them and also bua ji states that khushi and shyam are born on the same month'and that they are meant to be (I want to throw something at her) bua ji is like do you think I will do anything ill of khushi and I don't care about her'and shashi is a little quiet now but is still wary of shyam.

Same here yaar, when Buaji goes gaga praising that snake, I wish to put a zip on her mouth. 

Khushi is speaking endlessly and ASR is getting irritated and then he receives the call and to which he tells that he will be late as he is stuck with some problem and he looks at her. Then he drives very fast and she gets scared and speaks nothing then he gets flashback where Khushi had told him about the speed cars scares her and he slows down the car. (How sweet)

There at RM house nani scolds La and she does not know the importance of the gangajal (idk why I said rose water earlier but it is ganga jal'my bad)' mami tries to explains but she ends up in making the situation worse and nani tells that only Khushi can make her understand but how much can she teach you'you need some common sense which you clearly do not have. Nani leaves and La wonders where is Khushi and she needs to ask for forgiveness from nani. (she needs khushi's help big time'she is useless without her)'mami said that she can teach her but la said if chamkili teaches me'and stops halfway'asking where is khushi'(la seriously has no common sense what so ever).

Nani is absolutely right.

On the road ASR finds out that there is no petrol in the car and wonder how did that happen because he filled the car full with gas and Khushi gets the flashback of her mischief and she gets nervous.

Back to RM Payal calls RM and Akash picks the phone and tells her that she will not listen to her about the aloo and she asks for Khushi to which he answers her that she left after asking to La. There Maami bad mouths Khushi and her family but La speaks in favor of Khushi. (good thing la is on team khushi now).Akash tells payal not to worry and that she will be home soon'payal hangs up and she turns to her mom that khushi was supposed to come early and something always goes wrong when she is there'

Back on roads Arna tells Khushi that there is nearby Petrol pump and he will push the car but Khushi says that she will also push it as she is strong and she daily eats 2 kg jalebi just like that (dang girl that is over 4 pounds) but he passes his glares to her and tells her to be seated and he will push it and she agrees. After 5minute push he comes and she starts saying that she knew it he can do as he must be feeling weakness as he fainted today and he then gives his coat to her and she tells him that oh you were here for this as you must be feeling hot and he pushes the car again after glaring at her'I do love my men strong!!!!!

Shashi feels something under his feet. He picks it up and sees that it is Shyam's driver's license. He matches the date of birth in his birth certificate and sees it's different. He becomes even more suspicious. (Go Shashi!!!! Do not do anything stupid'please)

but Poor babuji, he is not sly like slithery shyam!

back to Khushi and Arnav where Khushi keeps saying  'Left Right Left' and asks Arnav if he's tired because he stopped. Arnav moves the car a bit and finally realizes that Khushi's thora sa aur is never coming, khushi kept saying left right left'arnav walks up to her and khushi was like just a little bit more. So he was like or a little bit more and He tells Khushi to do it (so gentle men like). Khushi says she'll do it Arnav gets in the car and Khushi pushes the car after saying he eats no sugar where will he get his strength. (are are acting like a typical husband and wife)

It was so funny how she was instructing him to push the car! sanaya was absolutely brilliant in the scene.

La asks Nani to forgive her. She tells her she won't do it from next time. Mami also supports La.as always. Nani looks annoyed. She says it's ok if she's feeling bad but she won't get apology for free. She needs to do chicken kari in what Nani was stitching, NOT chicken curry. La says Khushi is gone. How will she do such difficult embroidery? Nani says that's her problem, either learn from the phone or the internet.

Meanwhile, Khushi is trying to push the car but in vain It's not even moving a milimeter. She's huffing and puffing and chanting Devi Maiyya's name when Arnav comes and stands behind her. She sees him and asks if he's here then who's driving the car??  Arnav says there's no need to drive the car since it isn't moving. Khushi asks how that is possible. She's been pushing for so long. Arnav asks her to sit on the car. they notice the flat tire of the car. (I am surprised she cannot move the car'after all she eats 2 kg of jalebis'it must be the tires fault.)πŸ˜†

La showing Manorma her embroidery. Manorma says she only wears embroidered stuff not embroider them. La asks Manorma how Nani accepted her as she doesn't cook or embroidery. Manorma says it's not a time to ask questions but concentrate on what she has to do And La continues to wonder how she'll do the chicken kari.(I am wondering the same thing too, her son must have been stubborn and will only married la)

Arnav is telling someone over his bluetooth not to ask him stupid questions. Khushi is eating pakora and thinks he's talking to her. She says she didn't ask him any questions.. Arnav ignores her and says he needs a car fast since he's getting late. Khushi says she knows when did I deny you'. Arnav finally shows her his bluetooth and she asks him what happened in his ear?' Arnav gets irritated and she finally understands he's on phone. Then whenever Arnav is telling something to Khushi she thinks he's telling that to the person on phone called Aman and poor Aman also thinks the same. He even calls Khushi an idiot and then has to clarify to Aman that he isn't telling him. (this is the first time I think aman is introduced)'khushi is a little slow too but no la slow'more like modern slow

i didn't like Arnav called Khushi idiot.πŸ˜”

La calls Arnav and says sorry since she knows he's driving but she needs Khushi's number. Arnav says he isn't driving and Khushi is also with him. La gets confused as Arnav hands Khushi his Bluetooth (arnav does not seem to mind handling khushi with no ghusa or showing much of it'but with la she loses his patience).  Khushi tries to fiddle with the bluetooth but drops it. Finally she picks it and talks. She tells Arnav she can't hear anything and asks for the phone. Arnav himself fixes the bluetooth on her ear And her heart starts beating fast (that lucky fool) Khushi fumbles and takes the bluetooth. La asks her how she's with ASR. Khushi tells her the whole scenario. La asks if ASR knows anything about the plan. Khushi says no. And La thanks God as ASR would've murdered them, khushi gets scared. La asks about the chickenkari. Khushi says she'll ask Payal to help her. Arnav asks if she's done. She says yes and he asks back for the bluetooth. Khushi says she needs to speak to Payal. Arnav is irritated but dials Khushi's house number. He looks at her impatiently as she explains the situation to Payal. (he has so much patience for this girl, that is a sign of love)

He was enjoying setting the blue tooth on her ear.

Payal asks her to take care and come back soon. She tells everyone about Khushi's news. She says she needs to go to the RM. Mami gets upset and says she won't let her go there and even asks about Khushi on the highway. Payal says she's not alone. She has Arnav with her. Shashi also tells bua ji to calm down. Khushi can take care of herself.  Payal said that she has to go and bua ji is like YOU CANNOT GO DID YOU HEAR ME'

Arnav is saying that he hasn't gotten late on purpose. Suddenly his battery on his phone died. ArHi start asking for lift but no one gives it to them (wow the Great Arnav Singh Raizada asking for a lift). Finally Arnav starts walking. Khushi says why he is giving up. He says he is already very late. He is going to Nainital, she can come if she wants. Khushi says she doesn't want to go with him as her parents will worry. His phone battery is dead she can't even inform them and she had a phone which he broke. But then she realises that she has to go to Nainital because she has no choice. She quietly follows him in the jungle hiding behind trees. He tells her that he knows she's behind 'this tree'. Khushi comes out from her hiding and says she's not behind 'this tree' but 'that one'. (this girl is so childish'she cracks me up'you know arnav secretly loves it) .Arnav tells her she can come along with him if she wants (this is khushi how can she be quiet for long) 'this reminds me of jab we met when they are walking to their destination'

Khushi is pagal and Arnav loves her pagalpan.

Back at Khushi's house, Payal  convinces Shashi to let her go to the RM (shashi never says no to his daughters).Becoz he trusts his daughters. He gives her permission and his phone and asks her to stay in touch and he'll come to pick her up in case it gets too late. Just as she leaves Shyam comes. He asks Mami where Payal is going and she shouts that no one ever listens to her so there is no use asking her anything. She goes away and so does Garima trying to manofy bua ji. Shyam looks at Shashi who is throwing him suspicious looks. ( like I said I am scared for this man)

Khushi is contantly blabbering about how la wanted to go and then talks about nanitaal and weather'and what not'and Arnav is walking and walking with a 'main kahan phans gaya' expression. Just then Khushi hears a roar and says 'Pig'. Arnav gets shocked and says 'What?' Khushi tells him she isn't talking about him but the animal. (remember she was supposed to be quiet but I am surprised about his high patience level)

does he have any choice?πŸ˜†

They start walking again and Khushi starts speaking. She spots a mango tree and gets excited. Arnav tells her to keep quiet. Khushi says she's trying to fool the wild animals by letting them think they aren't alone(wah what logic KKG(SR). Arnav tells her to keep quiet for 5 minutes otherwise he'll cut half her salary.. He walks on and Khushi is about to saying something but she covers her mouth and walks somewhere else. Arnav tells Khushi that they will soon hit the highway. But then he realises that she is quiet. He turns around and says that he knows she is around. If she doesn't come out, he'll cut her full salary. But there is no response. He screams for her several times but in vain (you can see the fear and worry on his face for losing her) Will arnav find khushi???? Is khushi safe???

he is damn worried, He just can't lose his Khushi, his love!

awesome update.
Lines in bold stood out for me.
my words are in red.