Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks to all those who visited temples etc, kept fast for me and begged DM for my speedy recovery day and nightπŸ€—! And for those who didn't😑 I will post the answer to my riddle no. 5 on Monday morning and add to your Monday bluesπŸ˜†! 

BTW, yesterday was World Water Day! So I was away from the thread as I did not want to waste water by taking a cold shower everytime you posted hottwa pics !  And you people, I see, are ek se bad kar ek in trying to make hottie look hotter! Kya zamana aa gaya hai!

BD thanks for the pillows which came free with your drool corner❀️ but I fainted from the overdose anyway! πŸ˜³
Supriya, yippeee! You are a Dazzler!πŸ‘ But you always were!πŸ˜ƒ
Arshi guruji, missing you ❀️and your report! πŸ˜‰
Indi and Sohara I was away for two days only and you wasted no time in giving massages ooops messages to ASR!😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Samin you seem to have got everyone in a crazy pregnant mood! Lets see what else it leads to! πŸ˜†
Durga, read your poems over and over again! Just brilliant and so touching! πŸ‘ The parody is such fun! You should do this more often!πŸ˜† And thanks for the birthday list. You are next in line, I see!
Chalhov, your repertoire of songs is amazing! Heard 'saiyaan chhod de baiyaan' after aaages! πŸ‘ Believe me, I am singing this song even as I type this! Do come up with more 'bhule bichde geet' !  Eagerly waiting!
Katelyn, how is our cutey pie? Hope he is recovering well. I simply fainted and was on the verge of dying all over again at that Gifs trick of yours!🀒 wish I could learn it. It is out of the world! πŸ‘
All others, will get talking to you people once I come back from the BOOOty Parlor! Teep Top hone ka padi ! You see, I was sick and am LOOKING old and haggard 😲though I am not! Only Looking it, samjhi tum?!

P.S. Spread the good word...SAVE WATER !😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Indi and @Ina

Thanks for the replies. ASR was a committed guy. I agree he was never a fooling around person. When he was with La, he supported her, fought for her honour in the house, gave her respect and even fought with his own heart to stay committed to her. Even if he was physical with her, it was fine. Nothing wrong with that. Wrong would be if he did it with someone else when he was with either La or Khushi. My rant is wish they had cleared this aspect of his character right at the start and I would have been fine with it. My love for the show or the story wouldn't have been affected at all.I don't think doing it before marriage is a crime. It is an individual choice, to each its own. 

About La explaining to Khushi about live-in, of course La knew what it was about and she meant to do it. One thing is clear, before La moved in we don't know the status, but after she shifted to RM she and ASR were in separate rooms. La was treated more like a guest being trained to be the bahu. So, they never 'lived in' in the real sense and never did it too. We didn't even see them going out on a date.   

Indi, loved your answer to Ina's post too. My daughter is 11 and I am already getting cold feet about the talks I am going to have with her in due time.

Thank you both for adoring the take of someone from the rival group. πŸ˜‰ Ok, ok, just joking. πŸ€— 

OK I couldn't resist Durga I am with you in this debate as I am conservative regardless in this "Naye Soch" and have two kids about 18 and 14 and their "Dhak Dhak" stories but one thing I did I made them so busy so their "Dhak Dhak" went down under piles of work and this and that so mind is just have no time to feel anything.

Because I do have objection before marriage too bad rant on me😊 put me in the corner in time out chair πŸ˜†or throw hot tea πŸ˜›nothing is going to change if I were like that then as a young woman good looking in this society where so many tried to stick around and no restrictions wow but again I am conservative in this matter.Sorry Indi  and ina and all who feel otherwise .I don't think it as a negative sense but there certain things should be done in certain ways and NATURE and RELIGION does play a role.Again I am logical thinker and that's how my brain works.

His character was dark no question and yes he was a fashion designer so it was evident that he had this THING with gals but again this is fictional story so I am going to stop beating the bush around and PLEASE myself the way I want it .That's it "Kar lo jo karna hai"🀣

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gotcha...
This is my sindoor mark on this thread, so that I can find you...

I feel like Arnav searching for Khushi...iss Larki mujhko Pagal kar dengey
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 74-77: What a day!

He opened the door, ready for his performance that he rehearsed for. Her back was away from him, Surely she's crying after being fired from her job, after all he'd done all in his power to make sure that happened. action. he prob told himself making a pitiful face. He put his slimy hands on her shoulder to show support...little did he know, that shoulder was still in "rabba ve" land feeling the effects of a soft touch by a concerned laad governor. Shyam's hand on her shoulder stood no chance. She turns around and with her big smile, Shyams act was no longer necessary...all that rehearsal for nothing. He had to improvise fast "Aap to teek hai? (you're ok?)" ...yes the "teek" she carried with her all the way from the RM, was glowing on her face.
"hum to badiya hai, aur aap (i doing great, you)?"
"lagta hai aaj aap ka din kaafi accha raha (It seems that your day went quit well)"
 She thought back to her day, and boy was it an eventful one! some good, some bad, some explosive and some plain magical. It had started in a true Khushi style...late. 

after some chit-chat with jiji brushing her teeth all over the place and eating garma-garam parathas, off she went with a heavier than normal bag. What she didn't know was all of chaos she released on him yesterday, she left Arnav Singh Raizada paranoid. Poor guy was patting down his clothes and asked JP to check his shoes and also to keep an eye out for anyone who comes into his room. 

Before entering the rm, Khushi decides to say a prayer...Arnav happens to opened the door just when she start her prayer of not seeing him the laad governer. Needless to say he is yet again hurt by her words. 

The pain in this eyes, only measured by a quick eye flinch, and a jaw clench before he slides through to leave without her noticing. However he stops to looks back at her, hurt even more evident on his face.  He knows she can feel him, he wanted to let her know that he was there, he heard her...and the message was received loud and clear even though by the time she looked for him, he was gone,  she felt the hurt she caused him and  almost wanted to retract that prayer from DM.  Lucky for Khushi, DM knew she didn't mean it...in one ear and out the other. Khushi would see Arnav plenty today.

Starting with when she goes to drop off his laptop in his room, reminding herself not to scared, he's not here "chaude ho kar chalte hai"...she was right to be afraid.  the laptop fell apart, she looks to the side to find him standing there. A deadly look, his fist closing, ready to burst the build up from the day before.

This morning when he saw her unexpectedly praying against seeing him, it's funny how he totally forgot about the day before. gives us a measure of just how much her words effect him. "kafi talent ha tum mein, baar baar mujhe surpirse dene ka, apni har harkat ke se aur neechi girti jaati ho..tum ho kya cheez? aur jo khucch bhi ho khud ko samajhti kya ho?  (you've got talent to surprise me over and over, you stoop to new levels each time!)"  It's true, since the day she fell into his arms, she has surprised him with all she can stir up inside of him and that questioning her of her identity again, some of the frustrations from this morning coming through first. 
 Khushi tries to explain she didn't break the laptop, but is shut down quickly "shut up! mein abhi baat kar raha hu aur mer baat koi kaatta nahi hai, tum dusro ko bewakuf bana sakti ho par mein tumhe acche tarah pehchaanta hu...tumne mere phone ki ringtone change ki, tumne mere shoes mein juice bhara" clenches his teeth "aur sab ke saamne mera mazaak banaya, ab mere laptop ko lagaane ki himmat kaise hui tumhari?" he made up his mind last night to remind her of her status, but after this morning, his ego needs a boost, he wants to crush her using her status, so he goes on
 " jhoot bolne ki koshish bhi mat karna, tumhari aukaad mein acchi tara se jaanta hu, aur do kaudi ki ladki aur karegi bhi kya, kabhi kabhi mujhe aisa lagta hai, the jooth bolna aur dhoka dena tumhare khoon mein hai...(don't even try lyeing, I know your status, sometimes i think lyeing is in you blood)" crush. her blood, her parents are now being used to get to her. he looks at her to take
inventory of the damage he just did in his quest to redeem his ego, she looks back at him her eyes begging him to stop,but he shows no mercy.

"kisi ke paas paisa hota hai, kisi ke paas power, kisi ke paas naam...you don't have anything. Tum jaisi aukaad wale kis baat pe itna akadte hai?"
  She stayed quiet listened, maybe because she felt bad for this morning, he threw her out of his car for accidentally bringing his parents in, the least she will do is fight back when her parents are deliberately called liars.
 " if i decide to write a book on my status, i'll surely come to you, but i dont want to hear this right now.  Another step of intimidation towards her, "you should've thought of that before coming into my room, before touching my things"...again showing frustration at her for taking over his life, she is everywhere!

she hesitatingly taunts him,  "Shut. Up!" his anger escalates, then one of my best Khushi moments...clenching her dupatta her "laaj" her self-respect she fires back at him "aap shut up!"  She tells him since he is already blaming her, why not make it true. she goes to break the laptop even more but he grabs her wrist as things heat up.

Friction, ignition, explosion,  its a pattern now...things always must get elevated to the next level with these two, but in all of this blurr, its the fire, the passion between them that blaze highest and loudest...Asr's yearning for her and her sense of belonging to him always seems to come through in the midst of all this nafrat (hate).

He has a tight grip, just like the one at the party, sexual tension peeks through again. she tries to break free, but he's enjoying this power over her. "chotey?" Anjali intervenes "khushiji, kya ho raha ha?(what's happening?)"
Khushi looks at her wrist still trying to free it from him but realizes he had already released it.

"Ask your brother Anjaliji, because i don't understand his language"
Its as if Anjali is invisible as these two let out some more of their frustrations, their outlet for their fire and passion. Anjali informs them both she broke it, the misunderstanding strikes Arnav hard but pride gets in the way, stopping Anjali from apologizing  and calling her a servant.

As soon as her tears appear, he takes quick steps out of the room, but only a matter of time remourse once again makes an entrance with those tears again putting traction under his feet

Later, Lavanya accidentally gives Khushi a chance to be with Arnav again by the poolside by refusing her company when she takes Laxmi out. Khushi goes by the pool side to get tea, a certain hot sexy angel makes his way down to earth (ok ok stairs)...looking heavenly divine in sky blue, he pops in the lush garden setting, with green vines wrapped all around.

Seeing Khushi there, it's obvious he felt awful about all he said to her. and for the tears he drew. She feels his presence and a quick look from the corner of her eye, she's a bit freaked out that she was right.

He starts "Khushi tumne" but she stops before he can finish. "bas! don't want to talk about my status anymore!" He stays quiet with a "i deserved that" look.  Khushi truns around to pick up the tea and feels a pull on her dupatta...oooh that mr.batameez has no limits! he has pulled her pearls from her blouse, he touched her hands while taking the aarti from her at teej, he grabbed he wrist twice...and now he is pulling her dupatta? No she wasn't having it. Her respect is much too important "Hamara dupatta chodiye!"  But Mr.Batameez looks confused "What?"
She wasn't buying it, only he can drive her to such emotional heights, where she takes a scorching hot cup of tea, and throws it on him "aap ki himmat kaise hui (how dare you)!"

Arnav is in agony and disbelief that she would do that to him. He is deeply hurt that she can hate him that much. Khushi goes to take her dupattta from his hand, except it's not there, a cactus plant turns out to be MR.batameez. Khushi stood there processing what she just did...comes to her senses and looks back at his handsom face that's in pain. hands to mouth, Hey DM! nervousness. Arnav painfully (on many levels) watches as she tries to stumble, rush, run out of his sight. When she got upstairs, out the window she saw the pain he was in. guilt sets in and only gets worse when she hears from Anjali that it's a bad burn.

Khushi brings the ointment Anjali asked for to his room, Anjali asks him "itni garam chai tumpe giri kaise? how did such hot see fall on you?" Khushi is about to confess when Arnav interrupts "it's nothing Di, i can handle it, i'm not a kid"

Arnav covers for Khushi in front of Anjali just the way Khushi covered for Arnav in front of nani and mami earlier after their big fight...It's like their deepest secrets and desires will spill out if they tell others about their hate affair, it's much too special.

She comes back after Anjali leaves, she sees a wounded Arnav, from the tea but i feel like for the first time she sees the pain of his childhood he keeps tucked away behind all that anger. she had just heard Anjali talk about his childhood habit of quietly taking all the pain no "uffs." Arnav also  sees the guilt  on her face but too angry for now, he shuts her out. She badly wants him to know "iss baar galati hamari hai (its my fault this time)"..The talk of Arnav's childhood reminds her of her childhood when she burned herself on the cooker, apparently unlike Arnve she let a few uffs out throughout the 9 days of Navaratri. The guilt piles on, "Uss garamchai se unhe kitn jala hoga" *notice: no name calling but "unhe" a very wifey term. She decides she must apoligize, which brings us to one the best epic scenes of the show.πŸ‘

Arnav is back in the garden, probably missing his mommy being injured. He hears her coming and looks down to find those shoes... the gold, unfashionable, cheap ones. How very romantic, a suave man from the fashion world of high heels and expensive taste, now only has eyes for these things.

" What do you want?" Arnav asks, but he's pretty calm and knows she's dying to apologize. He's ready to listen. This scene is tummy grabbing hilarious but the makers don't forget to make it a significant one as well.  Guilt-ridden khushi apologizes and the way her innocence and honesty melts him forgetting all about his anger and even responding to her funny antics...  Does he know the answer to his playful question "To kya pakad na chahiya tha kya? (so should i have grabbed)" regarding her dupatta? one's mind automatically ffwds to a certain scene where  where this dupatta comes full circle,  ties its selft around a  "shart (bet),"  where Arnav is fearless, and Khushi helpless, that day he'll feel no need to ask such a silly question.  Dhadkan tez just by thinking of such thoughts...Eventually the dupatta grabbing is used to say "sorries " "don't go" and the ultimate one at their wedding "you belong only to me, i'm tied to you"...At this point, Arnav just wants her to stop crying, her response "you're weird"
 Amused by this, "What? Im wierd and that's coming from you?" he looks her up and down, checking her i thinkπŸ˜‰. she continues with her confessions of the mishri in his car and juuuice in his shoes...sorry "mango juice" as Arnav would have me corrected.

"Woh santre ka nahi mila na, iss liye (beacuse i couldnt find orange juice)" Khushi's innocent child-like comment reaches a part of him often unreached. After a quick squint, a side smirk breaks out just watching her blabber on and apologize for  throwing the tea on him. 

He doesn't seem to care about any of that right now, smirking away at her unintentional comedy, just taking her innocence in.

"hamme maaf kar dijiye, pleeeaaase (forgive me plz)" her loud cries get louder, he offers her a tissues, she uses her dupatta instead, he is grossed out but remains atracted to her despite...its love for sure! The scene was "unbelievable!" 

Khushi also had a milestone moment today when she wins La over by taking the fall for her when she loses Laxmi. Though Nani was not fooled, La apprecied Khushi. i think by doing this Khushi won her trust and put some of her insecurities to rest knowing that her intentions are pure. Arnav returned from the garden when he overhears Khushi's explanation and touched with her purity. After La leaves with her call,  Khushi and Arnav share a special moment.  He gazes her like he can't help it, without any qualms, and  she lets him before pointing out the dirt he got on his cheek, Khushi tries to guide him to the right spot. almost there when  La comes back... a brutal reminder of "rights" on him. She's overwhelmed with that same overwhelming feeling she had when Arnav broke La's fast and the same will happen later only with tears when she brings them together after a fight, and each time her uneasiness doesn't go unnoticed by Arnav... fascinating!

She walks away, but pulls that invisible dori attached to him with her, when she looks back, his eyes, blatenly on her making a clear statement, giving her a sense of comfort. Arnav overwhelmed by this feeling, he thanks La but his eyes revert back to her only.

Khushi's day was turning out be a great one... till the poison from a certain Snakewa decides to spread on her day. His plan, finally on its way after countless phone calls filled with empty nothings to his wife. Anjali saw her necklace was missing. Mami immediatly point the finger at Khushi and humiliates her, just like the cop incident...except this time La tries to stick up for Khushi. With nothing to hide, Khushi unloades all she had in the bag, the last thing being Arnav's mannat key.

A clear sign, she has Arnav's key, a sense of him belonging to her...  unknown forces are doing all they can to bring Arnav and Khushi together, no amount of poison can change this "meant to be"... Laxmi, is used today to keep the good  plan on track and to flop the evil plan badly. 

Anjali tells Arnav about Khushi's humiliation, and how she quietly put up with it all. Arrnav tells Anjali  not worry about these "small" things, but when he leaves the room, these small things is all he can think about. He walks consumed with thoughts of her sentiments,  again proving that all the "aukaad" "servent" talk in the morning is just a sheild for him and a way to rebuild his ego.
Khushi  on the other hand is in a hurry to get home worried about Buaji's reaction to coming home so late. Perfect setup for a accidental run-in then a splendid "rabba ve" moment...thefirst of many earings caught in his shirt moments. Khushi's 16-shringaar (all 16 essentials that complete and Indian bride) all love and adore this guy!
As soon as they  bump into eachother , his hand automatically reaches for  her shoulder, that's usually how he shows his concern for his Di. After hearing what his Di said, he was itching to do this to Khushi. 

The look on his face like he's holding the most precious thing in the world..."hey hey"...she feeling like she could stay there, close to his heart forever. She notices his hand on her shoulder...he hezitately moves it. She tries to move away but the earing refused to let him go. "ek minute, mein nikaal deta hu (1 min, i'll take it out)" but both of them desperately wishing he didn't have to. 

he gives her the earing back, looks at her while she puts her earling back on...she goes to leave, the earing got some action, how can the  dupatta  get left behind? 

more hezitations, Arnav tries to take it off, Khushi goes back to him and takes it off.  He brings to his lips what his eyes have been asking this whole "rabba ve" moment the softest, caring and a tender tone "Tum teek ho?"

Khushi's eye widen in disbelief but look back at him to gesture "yes."  She must've known he's not talking about their run-in just now. She leaves with tons of questionsa and confusion about this man but above all, the worst moments of the day had just been wiped clean. 

Imo, this day had a purpose,  to show them that even their biggest fights and all the pain they cause each other only fuel their hidden desires ans passions. How they both showed concern for each other and how quickly all the hurt disappeared.  These undeniable feelings they both are now familiar with ,and the effect they have on each other, the awareness is there now more than ever.

So to get back to Shyaam's  statement, she is more that "teek" despite him...
Imagining Khushi's ride back home, i'm sure that last moment was fresh in her mind, yet when Slimewa aks her about her day, this moment was ommited from her flashback, but as Indi said, the gloat on face had that moment written all over it!

Go make that phone call shyam bitwa...you heard the stars wrong...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!
warning: watch with soft pillows around, as fainting is certain today due to a higher than normal dose of hotwa, in addition to a deadly smirk. 

❀️ How could i resist this??? β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

if it was long, ami, how come it got over so quickly? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very very very nice, sir. i liked the summing up you did of why the day was the way it was. and that hate affaire, brilliant. it is the most incredible hate affair ever. makes you almost want to have one.

that smile, oh gah i was falling flat and at the same time could almost see him falling falling falling in love with a crazy coot. that time in the closet and the waht the was a place like this in some ways in my head. this mad hatter chick was their any way he could not fall? poor asr.

and please stop calling my sweet tedha choti chamkili parandi wali, cheap downmarket unfashionable. ok? okay? takes guts to be so terribly dressed and still look cute. πŸ˜†

okay, are we doing a whole thread on that chest with red blotches on it or not. deserves a novel likely. oh g why is he looking so good and why are you doing this to me.

please see the pink and purple and you'll know what your post was doing to me.

somewhere here i began to go woolly headed. not recovered. the smile reaches his eyes first always. and you can see it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy
Ms Riddler I hope you are fine after stomach virus and bootiful make up.I am waiting for you to finish your HW and create what I asked you and join us on the front page.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Gotcha...

This is my sindoor mark on this thread, so that I can find you...

I feel like Arnav searching for Khushi...iss Larki mujhko Pagal kar dengue.

hi shesherkobita,

hope no dengue will iss ladki give you. 😳. if you like, shall pm you next thread. good to see you.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 80

"asr, tum theek ho na?"... "asr?"
"enough, khushi!"
rough voice, end of tether. an uneasy silence. sorry, lavanya. the headache is splitting, and a girl's defiance is playing havoc into it. not letting you go. you can't get away, not this time. i'll say what i have to, you'll stay. every exit is denied. erotic blocking in an enclosed space. a hot sunday afternoon in a bothered storeroom. he had not been able to say what he wanted to. but today, he will.
  when his heart is full of Khushi how will La's name come and la can she not guess she always thought ASR is too full of Khushi. Lovely b&w pictures creations

speak, scream, shout, cry, "kyunki jab tak tum meri baat sun nahin leti yahan se hil nahin sakti. ghar par koi dikhai nahin de raha hai... woh issliye kyunki gharpar koi.. hai nahin." how he enjoyed telling her there's no one at home. no one.

"samjhi tum?" the decibel crashed the sound barrier. 
samajne wale samaj gaye na samje vo anadi haiπŸ˜† wat is the need to shout so hard whom are you trying to convince

do what you've come here to do, take your money and leave...and keep your ideas of marriage to yourself. do you understand, miss khushi kumari gupta?

she felt her blood race, her anger pulsate... not my idea. and she had to tell him all... everything, every little bit of it... even that he was scared, maybe because he couldn't keep such a commitment.
you don't know how to do this in your kind of transactional relationships. in fact, i feel ... aapke character hi dheela hai. your character is loose.

could that ever go unpunished?

what was he doing? what?

no, this couldn't be happening... 

"kissne kaha ki meri baat khatam ho gayi hai... kya kaha tumne...  ki mera character dheela hai... main tumhe bata ta hoon ki character dheela kya hota hai." you say my character is loose, ok let me show you what character dheela means.
no!

his anger had spiralled again. and it would do serious damage.

finally, it got a bit too much for
her. all the playing and running and getting caught and everything, things we are not asked to find words for, because then they just might lose their meaning. all of it... just a bit too much. how could this man do this to her? red hot feelings scalded everything it touched.

he had to let go.

hum abhi aate hain.   why is she continuously looking at his mouth lips did she feel he will show his deela character by kissing herπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

as she walks away to find a moment to restore calm, she stops and the tears come. he has left his mark on her arm.. rabba vey sweet and comforting... what is this intimacy, rough or tender, all of it is owned, all of it is part of self, all of it is a feeling. that you can't deny, destroy, diminish. some call it love, others just struggle to give it a name.

he stands outside, knowing she is inside, suffering, and he is filled with pain. har baar, every time, as he would tell her months later. he had to make her cry, but it had to hurt him more.
loved your explanation yes har baar it would hurt more then  her

that instinctive yoking again. sees her face in candle light... hey hey

"asr, jab tumne mujhe girte hue dekha tab meri help kyun nahin kari." why didn't he help his girlfriend? again darkness tried to show him light.

why don't some hurts ever go away.
why can't some thoughts be stopped. maybe this time, it won't go all the way...

but no. it will, it must. maa!

he might have gone under today, had she not come, had she not reminded him with her presence of the safest place he'd ever known. children of the same mother. she knows his mind, its scream, it's suffocating submerged pain. the ocean has many things in it. sometimes all that floats up is dark and angry and deathly. and it wants to take you down.

he encircles her with his arms, sitting there, and buries his head, his face in her lap, hugging her, asking her for love and giving whatever he has to give.

"bas chhotey bas."

"di wo..."

"kuchh mat kaho" tear soaked voice, drenched in the sorrow of a love that went too soon too soon... "di, kuch kaam tha kya."

was this an untrained bpo exec turned actor in a tackily produced telly serial? then why was i listening to his every heartbeat, every nuance of voice, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. old age is really getting the better of me.

every year when this date comes close, you miss mama papa a lot... you really remember them... a beautiful loving sister sensitive to his feelings... mostly. but he can't indulge in this for too long. himmat dikhai maine. pulled himself up by the bootstraps at 14, now he does it as a matter of course... it's become his way... main theek hoon, di. just for a moment asr had become a little boy whose hurting never ended. but now he is okay.

everybody hurts, everybody cries, sometimes.

Indi again a lovely analysis quite a sentimental episode more to come and yes the actor is fantastic his eyes his voice modulation his acting superb and to think all the hilaious and funny things he does behind the screen and how can he be so serious sanaya also did a fantastic acting it was the couple both brilliant beautiful complimenting and supplementing each other with their acting and timing .they held the viewers spell bound . sob sob time in the story.
indi52 thumbnail
where is wiwy?

anyone have any idea?

her riddle has completely stumped me. sigh.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi shesherkobita,

hope no dengue will iss ladki give you. 😳. if you like, shall pm you next thread. good to see you.

I hate autocorrect...would you please?  really appreciate that...
You gals are awesome writers... My daily dosage of sanity... Love you...
Sabrina
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi again a lovely analysis quite a sentimental episode more to come and yes the actor is fantastic his eyes his voice modulation his acting superb and to think all the hilaious and funny things he does behind the screen and how can he be so serious sanaya also did a fantastic acting it was the couple both brilliant beautiful complimenting and supplementing each other with their acting and timing .they held the viewers spell bound . sob sob time in the story.

chalhov,
thanks. yes, sob sob time. but both are so good at that too, i am happy to faraq it all. what an actor. hope he makes it and all that potential doesn't go to waste. i was looking at the eyes closed shot, and really calm decends in me when i see that still. the last shot above, very melodrama, but somehow barun and daljeet manage to make it feel real. that slight slowing down of motion of course helped, but barun's body language... uff.

na samajhe wo really anari hai.

for all mr's shatirness, no idea what's happening to him. so cute.