She made friendship with you by extending her hand

If only I could be the reason for your smile
If only I could tell you the state of my heart
I know that you cannot see me with someone else
You cannot hide from me the hesitation in your eyes ⭐️

You were hurt with Mami's words
But you didn't show any impression of it on your face
I wanted to say a lot, if only you could know
I could only ask this Khushi, Are you ok?

Chunari

Ye kya hogaya, baat ye kaisi hogayi
Chunari unki haathon se, humpar gir gayi
Kya matlab hai iska, kaise hum jaane
Kya hoga asar, humein koyi bataade

Uthe hain sawaal kayee humari aankhon mein
Maanga hai jawaab unke bhi aankhon ne
Dabey armaanon ko miley pankh aaj
Kahin khul na jaaye dilon ke ye raaz πŸ‘

Lagta hai dar kuch chahney ke liye
Ek tamanna thi bas palbhar ke liye

Parody on 'Character Dheela' song from the movie 'Ready'

Khushi:
Apne gusse se har kisiko daraake rakha hai
Lavanyaji ki marzi ka bhi na khayaal rakha hai
Shaadi karni nahin hai, phir bhi unko ghar mein rakha hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai

Arnav:
Shaadi karoon ya na karoon, tumhe nahin lena dena hai πŸ˜‰
Ye zindagi hai meri apni, apni marzi se jeena hai
Ladkiyaan rehti hain ird-gird, kisiko bhi na cheda hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai

Beautifully written the 1st 2 poems❀️...it amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘...i hav highlighted wat i loved πŸ˜Š
The Third one...really good πŸ˜† Character Dheela Parody πŸ˜†

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sohara

"
heavenly Arshi,my life is miserable without them - Same here 😊

"episode-80
One of my favorite episode. Arnav and Khushi's vortex of emotion for each other exhilarated one step ahead πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Khushi tricked him and left, ASR was quivering in anger.He needed to desolate himself to cool down. But he was still in Khushi's trance. Right then he couldn't think anything else but to venge her.When La came to say bye, he thought it was Khushi. La got a shock to hear Khushi's name. La is too simple that's why she didn't suspect anything." - No1 had ever dared to do wat she did to him...play such a deceivin trickon ASR πŸ˜² poor Khushi

"
Khushi opened the poolside door, to go out. But immediately ASR's strong hand closed the door from behind. She tried to get out from the main door,ASR rushed and closed the door too.She tried the poolside door again. This time he put his hand on her both side on the glass and caged her,"you crossed your limit KKG"Khushi squirmed to go." - tht scene was superbly shot...i really loved the way he surrounded her nd din let her go πŸ˜³

"
he didn't complete. I think he intentionally didn't say what he would do. Coz he himself was confused with his conflicting feelings for her.πŸ˜†

"
She moved to leave. But ASR caught her hand from behind and pulled her towards him. She collided on his chest, ASR got frenzy"I didn't finish yet. Let me show you what a loose character is!" Khushi was tremulous in fear, "I didn't mean so".ASR was getting weak. No matter what he can't bear tears in her eyes.Vortex of emotion engulfing them. Their intense gaze was burning them. He was smouldering her with passion and anger at the same time. He extricated her. " πŸ‘ Sohara wonderfully written...good words...really loved the intense gaze nd smoulderin passion...πŸ‘ u make it sound so hot!!!!

"
Khushi was terribly upset at ASR's sardonic behavior. She found the bruise on her wrist, what ASR gave him. the scorching pain in her heart was greater than the bruise in her hand. ASR's compunction also was tormenting him. he was in contrition to hurt her again." - both r hurt after their confrontation...if they could only bring these feelin out nd say it to each other!!!

"
Khushi told them how the fuse gone and she wanted to teach La how to fix a fuse. Mami as usual taunted Khushi but sweet nani is always ready for her rescue. She scolded mami. Nani is just a  perfect MIL for a mean DIL like mami.πŸ˜† - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
She  lit the candle again. ASR was about to leave but halted when he saw her beautiful luminous face glowing in the candle light. He was yearning to ebb in her mesmerizing beauty. Khushi was also watching him starring at her. She didn't notice that the candle tilted. When the hot wax was about to fall on her hand ASR ran to her to hold the candle straight." - i loved how he was Gazing on her 😳

"
Khushi looked hurt seeing them together. ASR starred back at her, as if he was begging apology that he was with La, but not with her.πŸ˜” - πŸ‘πŸΌ well said

"
Anjali came to console her bro. He broke down to see his sis. ASR intended to speak something, but his sis knew how to pacify her bro's turmoil,"don't say anything."he tried to distract her, but Anjali really wanted to soothe him,"I know you miss them." He assured her that he is fine. he knew very well how to hide his anguish from the world. But he remembered that he has to bring the pandit from the mandir for the pooja. He doesn't do religious customs, but he is very much aware of his responsibilities.- really loved the bro-sis scene here 😊...nd the last line...very true!!

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Sohara

Arshi is always in my mind

Episode-81

"Khushi discovered a different Arnav today, who is not a beast, but actually a prince.Whose heart is kind and pure and he treasures oceans of emotions inside it.😳 - very well said 😊

"
She was simply over confident of her judgement about Shyam. Why don't you marry him Buaji! Plz spare our Khushi.😑 - yet to watch the epi...i always skip these parts...cuz buaji's love for this creep is untolereble!!!

"
he came near to the altar he sensed Khushi's presence. khushi also felt the breeze when he was standing  a few step behind her.They can deny their feelings for each other, but how can they deny this divine connection!πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
The girl blew her nose and wiped it with his hanky. Arnav made an eww face.(pause: did she just do what Khushi did on the other day? Gosh I wish Arnav and Khushi would have a girl like her.) - it would be one hell of baby girl!!!! would hav loved to see Arnav through Khushi's pregnancy track...it would hav been awesome...but nothin lik tht would ever happen πŸ˜”

"
When Arnav beckoned, the girl caressed his cheek,"you are very nice. Now my Dad will get well, right" Arnav nodded yes to her. she showed him thumbs up and kissed on his check.He kept his hand on her head to bless her and told her to go back home, coz it's not safe to wander alone. Khushi just couldn't believe her eyes that the man whom she thinks a relentless monster actually is a very kind hearted man." - she saw the kind nd carin side of him...how sweet πŸ€—

"
She misjudged him. pause: like they couldn't see the true face of Shyam, who was a saint from outside, but a devil from inside.😑  - Agreed!!!

"
No Khushi you  sure can't judge people.😑 -

"
She was feeling guilty and terribly sad for Arnav. Arnav was immersed  watching their parent's picture. Khushi  perturbed  seeing her laad governor in pain. When he passed her, Khushi tried to say an apology. But he was not interested to listen." - yet to watch epi still...

"
Arnav was telling his staff on the phone that he won't attend any meeting today. Khushi knocked the door and begged an apology"forgive me, I didn't know it's your parent's death anniversary." She said in abhorrence"your eyes are just like your mom."- she said tht...thts so sweet 😊

"
khushi got tremulous in fear at the crescendo of his vexation. Tears welled in her innocent eyes. But ASR became inexorable and his poignant words excruciating her even more"don't come again and tell me that you know how it feels.don't waste your tears for me. save it for nani. you can not coax me with your tears. don't think if you console me I'll increase your salary."He is relentless and lacerated her even more,,"now get out." Khushi  left his room and Arnav banged the door shut on her face. Khushi was forlorn, couldn't get her fault. At the same time Arnav also perturbed behind the closed door as if he did something wrong." - very good use of words...really liked your description here πŸ‘

"pause: he was actually in vulnerable state. The night of his parent's death was a nightmare for him. When Khushi intruded the sacrosanct place of his mind, he erupted like a volcano." - she was only tryin to help

The episode started with happy notes, but ended sadly. Specially whenkhushi get sad, I feel terrible. coz I love her too much.I need to listen a hot romantic VM of Arshi to cheer me up." - even i feel very bad whn she's hurt...nd tht too by her LG πŸ˜”

Loved the Chupke se Vm..very romantic 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ina211

Spot on, Indi!
sometimes i wonder...what if this serial was aired on some other channel...(i remember reading somewhere this was pitched for star one..)? I mean i know this TRP thing is there all over...but i just wonder what if they could show what was 'really' written!
i just am curious sometimes to know...what the writers had in mind...
Also i know the kidnapping track was created to allow barun to adjust shooting dates for movie...but what if that had not happened?
What was planned after the truth actually came out if kidnapping was not in picture...
how i wish i could get my hands on the 'actual' script for IPK! What an interesting read that would be! No?

can't tell you how many times i've wondered what was in the original script... or what ideas were looked at. while i loved much in the kidnapping days, other than of course the complete lack of motive and actual plan, i too wished i had some clue as to where it was headed.

most of our producers have a penchant for ugly trp spiking horror angles; rape, accident, amnesia, married off to sibling, etc., being favourites. but still.

something tells me ved raj is an interesting writer and certainly the dialogue guys were brill, also gautam hegde, when curbed from being too filmi i think has a hatke vision. so... ah well, guess we'll never know.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Indi

"life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something."

""gayi."

khushi spun around as she heard asr's voice. a second ago, anjali was standing there, but now this terrifyingly angry asr. a chilling expression, striking fear in the heart.πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
silver voice... argentum ascending. what were you thinking when you disconnected my call? you must be thinking only you have the right to speak. a cold flow of anger." - wat words used...somethin really awesome in your description of his voice πŸ‘

"
it had impacted him so deeply he had a splitting headache. this was unlike him. asr... rugged, robust, ready to take on anything. and now suddenly a serious attack of migraine, his eyes almost losing focus at the gnaw of the throbbing ache"-i would hav surely offered him a head massage to ease the ache πŸ˜³

"
i wanted to go give the fellow a massage. (see i did want to become a nurse and it's only that instinct which made me think that, okay?)πŸ˜†- ah we think alike

"
he just couldn't keep it all in, a spate of words as he took off his waist coat, and la stood by with his towel and change in her new found churidar kameez look. he admonished her every marriage oriented move. she kept quiet... and suddenly his anger collided with a strange frequency."

"
to la's credit, she didn't cower. in fact, she asked him what was the problem with marriage, they were living together anyway, so what was the issue in taking therelationship to its logical end and giving it a name."- she isn wrong in askin though...why can't they give a name to their relation...hmmm!!!

"
somewhere in the middle of her last sentence, his eyes went icy cold licked by fire. had i been la, that would be the cue to ruinπŸ˜†, but today she was determined. sometimes she was just all la, her own person, her own ideas. like when she paid for khushi's pizza without fuss, almost generous in her approach." i agree with u on this...she was her own person 😊

"
that was what it was all about. he could never bring himself to say it in so many words, but this was what was wearing him down. he just didn't want to go there. by 80, we knew the added layer of struggle and churn within. it was just a day before his parents death anniversary. he anyway was vulnerable, fragile. on top of that, this incessant band baja barat talk." - he s bound to take it all out at the hill top!!! (i myself dunno wat i mean by tht...πŸ˜† i think i said he'll tak it all out once he sees khushi)

"
interestingly, the screenplay presented a topsy turvy scenario. pain at one end, prank at the other. somehow it worked. made both seem keener, and further etched the characters."

"
here was a man in deep and utter pain. his entire being in the grip of a trauma. his every word taut, torn from him almost. nothing light about him or in the air that shuffled around him, hushed and quiet, mindful of his state of mind. the air and his di, they seemed to be the only ones who knew he suffered." - u so feel for him...don't you?😊

"
then there was khsuhi. she had no notion whatsoever of the state he was in. to her, he was being his usual laad governor, rakshas self and trying to scare her so that she'd stop her shaadi plans. she was not keen to get into a scuffle with him, and her startegy was to flummox the adversary and get out of all tricky situations with her ajeeb khushi strategies. first the phone games. then the avoid at the table." -  thts true...she had no idea abt the entire situation!!!

"
a loud noise, and a burst of white powder, rising like a geyser, spattering his face, his clothes. hot tea the other day, dry powder now. he flinched and turned away, felt as though this had hurt more than the scalding beverage. a pent up emotion tried for release but lay trapped in a suffocating container somewhere." - well said πŸ‘

"but he did turn to look at her once more. why? because he was angry? because he was hurt? because he just had to? maybe a bit of all of that? certainly a threat in his look, he's going to get her." - its the look sayin we r not yet done!!!

"
today everything was in his voice. and that curiously moist eyed, not so taut face. a searing in the timbre of his voice, a fragility on his face. there was a loneliness in him taht felt devastating. a distance from all around him. this song has come ffrom nowhere and been playing in my head ever since i saw 79 and heard 80. " - in the entire analysis here...u sound lik u understand him more/better

"
yes, me, why?  hearing my voice you'll slam the phone down? he's terse and clipped and dare i say, hot. those camera movements, picking his every expression and reflection, makes him look hotter still. it's like looking at him through a kaleidoscope. maybe a hint of that fragmenting within him, part of him falling to pieces, trying to stay together?"

"a father and a loving daughter. she is alive to his every thought and need. he is not looking relaxed, very worried. she must assure him all will be well. he mustn't feel bad that she's working. yes, she is not their real daughter, but they are everything to her. oh, khushi never can quite forget that her family adopted her when she became homeless. which is why perhaps she always tries harder, always wants to give, to make it all alright for everyone. endless love and gratitude for her people." - really lik how u described her feelings for her family πŸ‘

"
khushi.." gah, why does that voice strike right where the ticker ticks. i am too toughened and ad for this. but no, har baar his voice does it. actor. "khushii!" "khushi?"

"feelings are disturbing. people are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. how can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? pain is meant to wake us up. people try to hide their pain. but they're wrong. pain is something to carry, like a radio. you feel your strength in the experience of pain. it's all in how you carry it. that's what matters. pain is a feeling. your feelings are a part of you. your own reality. if you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
~~~ jim morrison ~

"one word
frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love
."
~~~ sophocles ~~~

"Both these two saying r beautiful in their own way...thanks for sharin 
😊 they hav their own inner meanin...
indi52 thumbnail
dear rival durga,
with enemies like you, who needs friends. funnily both ina and i rofled at the same place and had the same thought, if dm could stop him from getting to khushi, then why not la too? poor la, she's carrying goats and separating daals, without any of tyh e"benefits" of this live in lau. i must go ob a morcha for her rights. πŸ˜†

about the 11 year old, let us worry together and fill outr daughters heads with much talk of there's a time and there's a place for everything. for mobile phone 14, for driving 18, for men and lau 66.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
supriya, ^^^ thanks for your lovely comments up there.

no, can't claim to understand him more, but the actor conveys so much and the director never lets a moment go, as a viewer i feel compelled to try and see why that depth, that presence in the delivery? can't remember in a long time seeing this level of acting in a daily soap. the character is just so thought provoking. doesn't mean i get him right, but i do get he is not an ordinary guy.

massage seems to have struck a chord πŸ˜†. achcha we'll all give him a goood neck and shoulder rub.

hilltop. did you mean the time he saves her, 3 july, about 10 minutes that i can never forget? you were reminded of the scene watching 79? maybe the intensity of it and the unexpressed need in him? and there he just says it all. that day too she was in blue.

the collages are beautiful, sir. i am so glad durga is making the most of them. what if we had 398 of them and made a little booklet to send to sanaya and barun as a keepsake... i have to keep thinking of such mad things.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ina211

Well said Indi
I also think he had physical relationship with la...in fact i would be surprised and confused if he did not! I mean he clearly does not believe in Love or marriage...then what else does having a girl friend mean? Why else would you Live in with someone? Yes, he was committed to La in his mind (not heart :P) and he wanted to live with her...(that this decision was impulsive and triggered that day after argument with Nani does not mean he was not committed to La). Just my thoughts!

I also understand that there must have been pressure from channel (well...the kind of soaps that are on SP these days make me wonder...NAYI SOCH??? Really?) therefore, they intentionally kept the audience confused about arnav's virginity. Later also they tried to push the same thing in that Horrible 'SHIT'-ALL track (sorry!!! but that is the worst track of IPK...infact i think even that silly bubbly kiddo track was better than Sheetal!)

I personally could never understand what the fuss was all about...whats with this need to always prove that he could not have had sex just because he did not know the meaning of Love back then. And if i may just say so, a virgin ASR falling in love with Khushi makes it absolutely "uninteresting" for me ;-) ;-) :D :D if you know what i mean!!!

ooohhh this spicy topic again, 
@horizon,  when La was moving in all of us indulged in this topic, and my thoughts were more in line with yours before seeing the epi she moves in...I also had the Sheetal track in  mind. Anyway when i saw that scene where she so casually asks for where his room is and so casually is about to take her there, it hit me, at this point in the story he was not meant for him to be a virgin...when we get to the sheetal track, it may be just poor writing or trying tamper with this...there were tons of petitions going around so the writers may have given that impression. also when sneaks into his room, he only stops her because of his respect for Nani, with how comfy and ready La was, it certainly wasn't their first time.  I think b/c of the conservative audience in India, they couldn't fully come out and clarify that ASR had relations...  Personally i think it only adds to the character and it doesn't bother me either, marriage wasn't in plans, he didn't believe in all that, so why would he save him self, a 26-yr old man has needs πŸ˜‰

@Indi talking about this never gets old does it?

@Ina, great points about  the channel intentionally keeping ppl confused and also i agree, it make it all so interesting.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 80

Parody on 'Character Dheela' song from the movie 'Ready'

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi:
Apne gusse se har kisiko daraake rakha hai
Lavanyaji ki marzi ka bhi na khayaal rakha hai
Shaadi karni nahin hai, phir bhi unko ghar mein rakha hai

Arnav:
Shaadi karoon ya na karoon, tumhe nahin lena dena hai
Ye zindagi hai meri apni, apni marzi se jeena hai
Ladkiyaan rehti hain ird-gird, kisiko bhi na cheda hai

Translation:

Khushi:
You have kept everyone scared with your anger
You did not even bother about Lavanya's opinion
You don't want to marry, but still you've kept her in the house
Your whole character is loose
Your whole character is loose

Arnav:
I get married or not, you don't have anything to do with it
This life is mine and I will live as I wish
Girls are always around me but I never flirted with anyone
But still you say that my character is loose
But still you say that my character is loose

🀣 i'm imagining them singing this, its sooo funny!!! Take a bow dear, its great. also Durga, hound us all you want with you poems, no compligniyaing here!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 80 Part.(PARVANA ASR AUR USKI  MANZIL KHUSHI )
Finally ASR catches up with KKG and they are alone in the whole house KKG escapes to different rooms and ASR catches up with her and corners her giving a bit of his mind saying what he has to do to get her alone and then starts taing her to task about interfereing in his life and trying to change La as if sh is a tiny baby not a grown up person who will only change if she findsthat is good for her.KKG who is reluctant to speak to him but then never a coward give him as good as she gets and explains to him the sanctity of marriage and when he does not listen calls him a character dheela person enraging him further and he manhandles her bruising her hand saying he will do anything..She scared and tearfully says she did not mean it. As always her tears ASR cannot tolerate they hurt him Just then La comes and he leaves her and goes. La wants to know what happened and what happens between  Khushi and ASR stays between them(why is this not love though they still dont know) Khushi tearfully goes and looks at her bruises and we have a similiar scene like the ta throwing one with ASR regretting what he has done and thoughful.
Khushi tells La how to change bulb and the fuse goes off mami talks of ghosts with candles and she sees Khushi and sreams a then also at her for scaring her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ASR comes and says that for everything Khushi is responsible but LA says she is the culprit but Asr being ASR he will never listen. But he stands and watches them trying to put the fuse  watching Khushi's glum sad face with Rabba ve in the background the candle is tilted and would have burned Khushi's hand and La slips and ASR first saves Khushi and then picks up the fallen LA πŸ˜‰  Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. Mohabbat dur jane na de Nafrat paas aane na de.

saiyaan chhod de baiyaan meri patali kalaiyaan mud jaayegi
tera haath na chhoduun tera saath na chhoduun kahaan jaayegi

love this cap above, what a fiesty expression on the 18 year old jhalli spunky girl's face.

don't tell me she was feeling nothing here.

or he, here.

tum mere kaun ho ye duniya na jaane
apni bala se koi maane ya na maane

(kahin deep jale kahin dil
zara dekh le aa kar paravaane
teri kaun si hai manzil
kahin deep jale kahin dil

uff, of course, hot favourite song... what lyrics.

mera geet tere dil ki pukaar hai
jahaan main hun, vahin tera pyaar hai

mera dil hai teri mahafil
teri kaun si hai manzil
kahin deep jale kahin dil(watch out for the bodylanguage between ASR Khushi ASR LAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

teri kaun si hai manzil (I have seen)

na main sapna hoon na koi raaz hoon
ik dard bhari awaz hoon.

chalhov
what a fabulous song to hear watching them. yes that body language. all the unspoken things, from the word go. how did these two do it. i can understand director telling them to add more, almost a parallel conversation whenever they are together... but to actually deliver it? and not look corny or cliched? i mean that candle scene, so easy for them to look a bit silly, a pretty obvious ploy really to show attraction, but to get it right and make one feel it's real, hmmm too good.

love your picture and gaana stories. so madam is manzil but musafir is insisting on bhatkoing and hanging out at seraikhana. 😳