i am messed up with the PM
whom to PM whom to Not PM
because i don't want trouble to people with my PM
Next time i will PM u for sure
Thanx dear 😳

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks million for your lovely comment and like who had put so much effort to press like button 😳

PART 1

anaviabhiAstha_IFshambhavirocksfatizkmypari_jyothikaopal10-Siaa-dhanyac

PART 2

welcomebroshambhavirockshajrdhanyacopal10samia19Alicia2001

Part 3

The blazing ball had rising and the full world is busy in earning in livelihood

And here!

'Argh!' still tossing in the bed and taking the pillow closed her ear to suppressing the most irritating sound 'Diii' Khushi cried 'Plz, tell lav that I will call her in the morning'

'Huh!' Payal stunned 'Morning! This is the 5th time alarm had snoozed, its already 6.30 when will your morning will start'

Still Khushi is sleeping peaceful didn't give damn to what she said .Suddenly her brain give click

6.30!

WHAT!

In 1 jerk Khushi open her hazels 'WHAAATTT' shouted on the top of her voice

Payal closed her ear with the palm to save it 'Get set, her Ferrari runs' Khushi jumped out of the bed and ran into the washroom

Khushi start her complaining 'why didn't u call me?'

'Huh!' Payal said to herself 'last night she told no need to wake her she will wake her own and now she is complaining, iss ladika kuch nahi ho sakti' she smiled

'Now who will drop me to the uni' she is running here to there with sipping the juice and taking books from self actually she is doing 3 in 1 together, Payal is laughing with her antics 'Dad already left with the car, Yeah Geet plz call her and tell her Plzzz di'

'No need so butter, I already told her, she is waiting'

'Thnaksss diii' Khushi kissed her cheek and ran out of the room.

'khushiii' Payal shouted from back Khushi smiled at her victory.

In RM Arnav pick the car key and came down looking dynamic in white T-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket and hair is gelled which is adding more hotness in his demeanor.

'What the!!' he muttered the word frustrated from he is getting late for uni top of that the car door is not opening.

'Arnav that is not your car, u can't drive that car anymore' Armaan called out from behind

Arnav turned back what does he mean? This is not his car, There are other 2/3 car but! Every day he is going by this and today why not? Hundreds of question running his mind

Armaan came near him and pulled the cover from car which is adjacent to Arnav car. Arnav is staring in such as if he had got 1000wt shock. He could believe in his eyes what he has seen and week before he just thought to planning to buy with his own salary but now this just in front of him. And he just thought! Just Thought! He didn't reveal anyone so how he came to know?

'From now onward this is your car' Armaan broke his trance

There are few things that Armaan never approve with him but sometime he shocked him beyond thought. Arnav face had been lighten up like kid as if somebody had offer chocolate / ice-cream. Arnav contentment is no boundaries he just gave hug to Armaan.

Arnav can never disagree that Ayesha came there 'Baap betha payar ki barsat ho raha hai, hmm' she showed fake anger 'aur mujhe bool gaye'

Arnav left his dad 'No mom, no1 4get u' and gave her hug.

Nk came there in his car 'Woo-hoo! Damn! Sexiest car, buddy today all girls is going to Gaga, damn Arnav, plz gimme some chance, every time u take all the credit' Arnav gave him angry glare shut-your-bloody-mouth. He knows very well if does leave this place in a second this guy is going to make him embarrassed in front of his parent

Armaan and Ayesha are giggling.

'Ok Mom, Dad, we are getting late bye' he waved his hand and slid in the car.

They also waved until the 2 car get invisible from their eyes.

Ayesha turned to Armaan in anger 'Y did u get him that kind of car'

'Y mean? What?!?  I can give him anything; he is my son' Armaan said with an attitude. 'I just to fulfilling all wishes which I couldn't give him that time when he longed for'

'Our son' Ayesha corrected 'Am not saying anything about the fulfilling the wishes, Today's hot blooded generation their car run much more faster than the blood runs in their vein, if anything happen'

Armaan cut her before completing her sentence 'Nothing is going to happen to him, he is not going to anything like that I know him becoz he is our son you know that'

Khushi slide in the back seat of the car and greeted her best friends Geet and lav 'Thank GOD Khushi tu jaldi ya gaye, becoz of this lav I got late'

'What I did? Now' Lav wined out putting her lipstick.

'Seriously Khushi someday I will really burn her make-up kit, from half an hour she is doing make-up' Geet said putting car in gear. 'Still she hasn't finished her make-up see' Khushi laughed.

'You also put, na' lav said 'every girls loved to put'

'Not like u, see if U has put half of pounds on your face' Geet said while driving the car 'Khushi what happen to you, y r u so quite'

'Quiet and me, this is impossible girls, but No comments about the Make-up, let her put otherwise she will die without make-up, if she doesn't than who is going paid attention to her, isn't it? lav' Khushi and Geet both start laughing 'hi five, Geet'

'Huh! So funny!' lav said angrily showing her teeth

'lo gussa ho gayi mela baby, Geet tub bhi na hamesha mela baby ko satate ho, yeh buri baat hai , ab mujhe manna parega' Khushi said in babyish tone , lav is hard trying to not laugh 'so gussawali baby kya chayie, let me think' she act of  thinking 'haaa! Baby ko Bara sa make-up kit chaiye, hainaaa lav'[look my baby got angry, Geet u na, u always tease my baby, this is really bad, now i have to make her happy' khushi said in babyish tone , Annie is hard trying to not laugh 'so by what does my angry  baby want,  let me think' she act of thinking 'haaa! Baby want a big make up kit, isn't it. lav]

Lav cried 'khushiii' everyone laughed out

'Lav, what's wrong with you, come' khushi said taking her books getting out of the car 'we r getting late for class'

'plz 5 min wait na' lav pleaded 'he will come now'

'What!!' Khushi almost shouted 'I have told u to stay out of that idiot and u r waiting for him, this is just lunatic'

'khushi, Nk is so sweet and thousand time he told sorry'

'He owes to you and how do you know that he didn't come yet' Khushi said narrowing her eyes.

'Ok, don't give me that suspect look, see 2 car parking is still vacant, they always keeps their car over their'

'Wow!! 1 idiot is not enough 1 more idiot' khushi said sarcastically

'Damaged!! Totally damaged!! Leave her khushi, let her stay' Geet said to khushi 'come we r getting late 4 class' they start walking from there leaving behind lav

'So meeaaannn, guys!' Lav said and running behind

'ab aaya oont pahad ke niche' Geet said smiling

'ha, ha' Lav start her complaining session ' khushi so rude, how can you say that word to him, every girls dies to get look of him title should SEXY AND HOT' khushi rolled her eyes and sighed giving look 'never-ever-gonna-change'

'If he is so hot, just tell him to get AC u girls might get less hot' khushi said irritably

lav mouth is 'O' shaped 'khushi y u say always bitter word, say some sweet na, by the way if u see him than u would never say that, just 1 time khushi than your mind will become numb, u will lost in his eyes, u will forget everything around u'

'From ur saying I can only find out that he is nothing but a BIG DISEASES, mind turn numb, forget everything these all kind of diseases symptoms so I think he need a doctor' khushi said with smile

'Talking with u na is just futile' lav stomped her foot and entered the class.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sPz4XgFFh0[/YOUTUBE] 

'ASR'

'ASR'

'ASR'

Every1 is hooting and cheering when Arnav entered the stage holding electric guitar in the hand. He looks all of them and gave smile to them, stated to sing

Woh lamhe [Those moments]

Woh baatein [Those conversations]

Thi kaisi raatein[What sort of night were those]

Woh barsatein[ Those rain]

Woh bheegi bheegi yaadein [Those wet, wet memories (wet in sense of tears)]

He sang each word from the heart, reminding him each and every memory he had spent, he had lived,

Na main janu [neither I know]

Na thu jaane [and neither do u]

Kaise hain yeh maasum [what sort of season is this]

Koi na jaane [Nobody knows]

Kahi se hai fizaa aayi [this atmosphere has come from somewhere]

Ghamon ki dhoop sang laayi[with it comes along a ray of grief]

Khafaa hogaye hum [we have become upset]

Judaa hogaye hum[we have separated]

His life the way it has changed, the pain of separation, he can't say to anyone but his every word in song just revealed everything, everything!!.

Woh raatein [Those evenings]

Koi na jaane [Nobody knows]

Thi kaisi baatein [What sort of conversations were they (or times)]

Woh barsaatein [Those rains]

Woh bheegi bheegi yaadein [Those wet, wet memories (wet in sense of tears)]

Ending the song he thanked and just walked out of stage. His mind is lingering in the thought he doesn't want show any emotion to anybody.

Khushi is cursing the cultural function for making her sit alone in the food court 'no no' her favourite ice-cream is also there with her which she devouring it making 'oh God!!' this sexy sound if any1 was there all the eyes will be giving look i-am-gonna-eat-u-now. All the thanks to her almighty that no one is here because of that stupid cultural function. How much she wanted to attend the function? 'how much , But, But!!' At last all the angry come to lips 'All because of that L...'

Before she could complete her sentence her mobile buzzed on.

After finishing the performance Arnav, NK busy with everyone is congratulating for their performance. Suddenly Arnav caught attention on a pair of doe shaped eyes. All the cheering, praising turn out numb. The reality hit him when the eyes getting out the exit hall. He didn't wait a single second told NK 'I am coming' run out like storm before anyone could stop him.

Arnav is mind only 1 motive 'stop' that person in any way.

'Hey! Arnav' some1 called out from behind Arnav turned back 'U rockzzz, stage in on fire'

'Thanks' he said and tuned to find that person. He looked here and there people are walking up and down.

'Damn it!!' he shouted loudly because of missing the person. He closed his eyes mind is stuck of the pair of eyes 'same eyes' he jerk opened his eyes 'impossible' He ran his hand to the hair in frustration he could give attention to attire what she was wearing. 'Ohh!! Damn' He tried to pacify with him 'she can't be here, how?'

'hey Arnav, whom u r talking alone' Nk said 'did any ghost or something possessed u or wat ASR is talking to alone'

'Just shut up' Arnav was foul mood because of that and now this NK is getting on his nerve, just walked out from there

'wats wrong with him' NK confused of his behaviours 'him  mood swing like preggy woman sometime happy or sometime in angry young man mood'

Arnav came home. Everyone maid is busy in the preparation of dusting the house, some1 cooking, some1 serving him. Start walking thinking of his sophisticated life style he is living in dream also never expected luxurious, flamboyant lifestyle though at one stage he wanted all this. But alas! At that time he didn't get it. Arnav still remember that day, 'fresh' still intact in his mind at the age of 13 he was send to village.

**Flashback**

Sudden demise of his grandfather the rival had possessed their mansion them which was in Delhi. Arnav dad couldn't do anything about the mansion and their financial condition was so bad the he had to drop out of school. Just hearing the name village gives goose bumps on his body and how he have to stay there few days or few months or few years 'whatever' none knows. He had never gone to village though in village they had everything, he can spent a king life style, every family member is even dadi why? He couldn't make out If they were having such big palace in the city y they lived in village becoz all 'elderly people thought' or 'village people assumed' city is only for earning not for living his grandfather said to him and he never liked the city mostly he would go to village stayed wife mean 'his dadi'. But Arnav's dad case was different he lived in city with his family. In Generally Arnav always love city.

During the journey time he didn't say a word just looking at the windscreen. In life time he never thought after getting of the bus he have to walking 1 mile to reach Dadi's house because of no road 'damn it!!' in his life  had never walked that much and his leg does have any strength . Then also he accepted everything silently but now this 'neighborhood' village people making him mad, the women were wearing typical sarees covering their head and children have barely cloth on their body only in half pant and their hands and legs is covered with mud seeing them in this state on word echo 'EEUU!!'. All of them making encircling around him because of he had come from city. Some women pulling his cheeks as if he is some kind of soft toy and someone is making his hair straight they thought it is messed up by air. Arnav is shouting in mind 'My hair' because how much effort he put to make that hairstyle.

Arnav was on verge of crying 'No I will not cry, boys don't cry' he is just repeating on mind but at last Nani came as his saviour and told everyone to go from here because he had long journey and he need to get some rest. As everyone left him Nani also understands that he need some time to accept all of sudden changes she left him. But still the children are sneaking through the window Arnav couldn't bear all this nonsense got up shut all windows.

When he done he looked around the room nothing is same,

Everything changed

Everything.

He fell on the floor curled up like ball hugging his knees resting head on knees. Now he wanted to go and hide somewhere where none can see him and wished this is only nightmare. This stupid place and people can't they leave him alone? He can't express in word how he feels

Angry,

Frustrated,

Miserable,

Isolated,

Helpless,

Abandoned,

Tears escaped from his eyes.

'Aehm...Ahem' a girl coughed to get his attention

'GET OUT' Arnav shouted rising his head.

The girl saw that his eyes have turned red due to crying 'I SAID GET OUT' he barked again making the girl jerk a bit. 

She tried to say again 'wo...woh' before she say anything Arnav stand up from the place and grab her arm dragged her to the door  and pushed her outside of the room and closed the door on her face.

Please ignore the grammatical mistake

Precape- Past continues

If u want u can read it otherwise U can ignore this.

•    The story of palace possessed by rival is real. The story may be 30/35 years back even before I haven't born, after my grandfather demises the city property was taken by 6 rivals.
  •          The village description is  according to my mom wat she had lead in her childhood.  This kind of village doesn't exist. Now village not look less than a city. It was fascinate me their life style was so different than ours. 'This is from Arnav perspective he don't like village'. Truly speaking I like village for vacation it's just different kind pleasure.

Plz comment and like button😳

Disclaimer: This is just a fiction. Any names, characters, occupation and places of residence, incidents are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any profession, any similar scene to any other fiction or actual events is purely spontaneous. 

Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Little Bit Confusing . Do ArHi Know Each Other?

Originally posted by: -Sanz-

Little Bit Confusing . Do ArHi Know Each Other?

sorry for making confusing
Next part i will reveal for sure ðŸ˜³
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Thanks for the pm.
moni27.love thumbnail
well written... So tht met before
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Thanks for pm