NEW Arshi SS ~VEIL LOVE~Pt-10,pg49/9FEB2014

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi, I am Fatima. This is my first SS on Arshi. Form 2 month this concept is roaming in my head not letting me to sleep peacefully. So I thought to pen down it.

Thanks to Charu di, Sona, Dona, Heena and Puja because i made them crazy with the title suggestion 😆.Everyone suggested good one😳.

I have given the concept let me know what do u thinks about the concept whether I should start or not😳.

Let me clear in this SS there is no difference between religion.

~~Veil love~~

His Life is fair & Her Life is unfair

Everything is perfect & Nothing is perfect

He gets whatever he desires & She can't desire whatever she wants

Love is blessed for him & Love is cursed for her

'Veil Love' is Darkness & beauty. Impossible!! In darkness there is nothing called beauty, it is only pitch black. Darkness makes you fear of not seeing the beauty. And Love is light of beauty. Darkness and light can't be stay together. Either the darkness or the beauty can stay.

*** Khushi Kumari Gupta***

'Veil love' is Unseen Feeling. Have you ever touch, hear or seen air? No, you have only felt it. And this Unseen feeling doesn't need see through eyes, doesn't need to touch by hands and doesn't need to hear with ear.Only need heart to feel it.

***Arnav Singh Raizada***

Veil is something black piece of fabric which Muslim girls wear it. Or other word Veil means hidden, conceal whatever you say.

How a boy can fall in love with the veil girl whom he hasn't seen?

Most essential thing is he will be able to love that girl when the Veil will Unveil.

Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
An interesting concept! A veil as in hijab or is it metaphorical? 

Looking forward to the story :)
Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Nice concept plz counti...
Update soon.

Character Sketch 

**Khushi khumari Gupat **

**Arnav Singh Raizada**

Edited by fiano - 11 years ago

Part 1

Yet the yellow blazing ball is still beneath the dark veil of cloud. In a few moments it will unveil 

Night to Day,

Dream to reality,

&

Veil love.

The girl is still sleeping underneath the star, underneath the star!! Silvery glittering stars which is hanging on the top of the bed as if full sky is enfolding on the bed. A 20 year girl came to room wearing white churidar. She pulls the quilt from her which is embracing her body.

'Khushi  wake up' Payal said hitting her bum.

Khushi  open her doe shaped eyes and sits in the bed and stretch her arm spreading overhead, and start humming.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH7sVKD4uYk[/YOUTUBE] 

Hmm' hmm'

Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge[I am the way I am and I will always be]  (3x)

And starting jumping on the bed, take the scarf from Payal and covered her and playfully pulled up like bride. Payal hit her head ignoring her naught deeds and striding out from there. Suddenly Khushi  pulled her make her twirl.

Ab Koi Khush Ho Ya Ho Khafa[Whether someone is happy Or even if they are unhappy]

Hum Nahin Badleinge Apni Ada[I will never change my style]

Samjhe Na Samjhe Koi Hum Yahi Kaheinge[Whether they understand Or they don't I will keep saying]

Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge [I am the way I am and I will always be] (2x)

Khushi  start swinging her to and fro. Then Payal forcefully lead her to the washroom.

Khushi  came down running from the stairs and hugged Garima from behind who is busy in doing preparation.

Hmm... Hmm...

Haan' Ham Dil Ki Shehzaadi Hai, Marzi Ki Mallika [I am the princess of my feelings And the queen of my mind](2x)

Sar Pe Aanchal Kyun Rakhe, Dhhalka Toh Dhhalka [Why should I wear a veil, If the scarf drops, so let it]

Ab Koyi Khush Ho Ya Koyi Roothhe,[Whether they smile or they pout]

Is Baat Par Chaahe Har Baat Toote [It does not bother me if what I say causes a rift]

Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge [I am the way I am and I will always be](2x)

Payal pulled her but Khushi  loosen from her clutch and start jumping on the sofa and running entire room.

Both Khushi  and Payal came to Garima hug her and rest chin on her shoulder and Garima put hands on their cheeks and they make her swinging with them.

Hamein Shauq Mehendi Ka [I have no desire to adorn my palms with henna]

Na Shehnaai Ka Hai  [Or to hear the wedding flute play](2x)

Hamaare Liye Toh Apna Ghar Hi Bhala Hai [I am quite happy in my own home, thank you]

Sunta Agar Ho Toh Sun Le Kaazi, [If you can hear me O priest, let me clarify]

Lagta Nahin Kabhi Ham Honge [I don't know that I will ever agree to marriage]

Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge [I am the way I am and I will always be] (2x)

At that moment rain start before anyone could stop Khushi . She rushes outside and start dancing and drowning her in rain.

Ab Koi Khush Ho Ya Ho Khafa[Whether someone is happy Or even if they are unhappy]

Hum Nahin Badleinge Apni Ada [I will never change my style]

Samjhe Na Samjhe Koi Hum Yahi Kaheinge[Whether they understand Or they don't I will keep saying]

Aa aa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh ho ho ho ho ho...

Khushi  start sneezing where Garima and Payal both became concerned. Khushi  is stubborn like a child when it comes to medicine. Payal start running behind her to give her medicine.

'Maine kitne bar kaha barish meh mat beghna, par Nahi, tu tho mera bat khabhi nahi sunta' Garima said angrily placing the clothes in the closet. [How times I said to you don't go to rain, but No, you never listen to me]

'Ma why you getting tensed I will become ok see I have taken the medicine' Khushi  gulped the medicine in front of her to satisfy her. 'I have to be fine, tomorrow my best sis engagement' Khushi  hugged Payal give kiss on her cheek.

'Umm Khushi ' Payal wined 'not mine only, yours also dear'

'Engagement ka kitna sare tayari baki hai aur tu bemar ho gayi hai'Garimasaid [how many arrangements left to do, and u became sick]

Both pulled Garima make her sit between them on the bed'Ma we are there no then why you are taking tensed'

'Aj tho tum don ho jab kal tum nahi rahogi tab' Garima got emotional and eyes filled with tear

'Ma don't start crying like your daily soap drama' Khushi  whined out

'Main drama karti hu' Garima said in angrily.

'no you don't drama but when you cry it look serial bahu' Khushi  wiped her tear 'u know Maaa I hate your tear, I know during our leaving time you are going to flood this town with your tear, so we both sister planned something you will not cry and also can save this town from flood' Khushi  give wink to Payal. Payal giving her confusing what!!When!! look 'After our marriage our husband is going to stay as Ghar Jhami' Khushi  nudged Payal with elbow 'kiu Di'

'Exactly' Payal also agreed with Khushi .

'Pagli' Garima smile slightly hit her head fondly 'what people will think?'

'I don't care what the people will think, I am going to stay with all of you, I am not going anywhere, if they agree with this condition he will marry me otherwise tell them to find some other girlKhushi  put her head on Garima lap 'I have already lose my parents and I don't want to lose again' from Khushi  eyes tear is falling making wet Garima lap.

'dekha Payal abhi kitna bari bari bat kar raha tha, ab kisne daily soap drama start kar dia hai' Garima start caressing her hair lightly.[see Payal now who was giving big big lecture, and see now who started daily soap drama]

Khushi  wiped her tears swiftly with her palm got up from lap 'main koi drama nahi kar raha hu' she pouted [I am not doing any drama]

'Drama nahi toh aur kya , Drama queen' Payal irritated her saying that she know how much she hate that word.

'Main drama queen nahi hu' Khushi  wailed out [I am not drama queen]

'Drama queen, Drama queen, Drama queen' Payal repeated the word and showed her tongue.

'Ma dekona' Khushi  complained to Garima

'tum dono kya yeh drama khabhi khatam nahi hone waliGarima got up from bed ' aur waise bhi mujhe bohot sare kam baki hain' Garima said and left the room smiling.

'chu, chu, chu, no use of complain' Payal showed thumbs down 'drama queen'

'Agian,Wait' Khushi  pouted and get down from bed to teach lesson to Payal before Khushi  could catch her Payal run out of her life. Both start running full house.

Both Garima and Shashiin their room discussing about the engagement.

'kya hua tum khush nai ho' Shashiasked, looking the dejected face of his wife.[aren't you happy]

'Nahi, asi koi baat nahi hai, bas main Khushi  kay liye paresan hoGarima kept her head on his shoulder 'kya yeh ladka Khushi  ke liye tik hai, kya hum jo kar raha hai kya who tik hai, aur aap tho jante hai jinta Payal hamari beti hai utna hi Khushi , humne khabhi donno main koi farak nahi dekhaKhushi  is not biological daughter of Garima and Mohinder. They adopted her and bought up as their own child.

[No, there is nothing like that, I am worried for Khushi , is the boy is perfect for Khushi ?, what we are doing is right, you know as much as Payal is our daughter Khushi  is also same, we never discriminate between them]

'tumare pareshan hona bilku jayez hai, humne bhi tho kitna kosis kiya hai, dono key liye accha ghar main shaadi karo, lakin kahi na kahi hum pita ka farz nibana me nah kahmiab rah gaya' He paused'phele hi dobar Khushi  mana kar dia tha jab unlogo nah dahej ki mang kia tha, Khushi  ne mujhe kasme diya hai hum uski aatet bare main ladko se kuch chupa nahi sakta or dahej tho bikul nahi, aur sirf yeh ek ladka jo Khushi  ko apnana ke liye tyar hua hai woh bi sab kuck jante huehe said calmly

['Your fears for her are absolutely right, but how much I tried, to get them married in respectable house, but somewhere as a father I have failed to fulfil father's duty' He paused 'first two times Khushi  had said no to the marriage because the boy's family asked for dowry, and later on she made me promised that I shouldn't hide anything about her past and dowry absolutely not, and only this guy had agreed to proposal even knowing everything about Khushi 's past.]

'mujhe sirf Khushi  chinta me kye ja reh hai, kya who sab kuch apna sakte hai' Garima said in concern. 

[I am really worried for Khushi , will she able to accept everything?] 

Shashi understand what she wanted to say for girl its certainly difficult to accept such relation 'agar Khushi  iss ristey se kush nahi hai, toh main abih unlogoko na kard dunga, first my daughter happiness than everything' Shashi said proudly 'kya Khushi  tumse khuch kya

[If Khushi  is not happy with this proposal then tell me I will say no to them, first my daughter happiness than everything' Shashisaid proudly 'did Khushi  said to you anything?']

'Maine Khushi  se dubara puccha tha lekin usne kha use iss risthey se koi atraaz nahi haiGarima said 'par main jante hu woh khabhi apni duk ke bare main kuch nahi bolti, khabhi apni duk kay liye sikayat tak nahi karte hai, uff tak nahi karti, apni duk ko hasi keh piche chupake rakti hai, jaise kuch bhi nahi hua' she wept slowly 'kiu?Khushi  hi kiu, kiu usse inta chote se unmar me inta bare saza bugat rahi hai jo usne khabhi khi hi nahi, kiu?, kiu?

['I asked her again she don't have problem with this proposal' Garima said 'I know that she never say anything about her pain, she never complained about it, always hide her pain behind the smile, but why only Khushi , why she have to suffer at this young age, why she is suffering such punishment which she never did, why? Why?']

Shashi just looked his weeping wife silently.

Precape- Arnav's entry + Engagement 

Plz ignore grammatical and Hindi mistake

Shall i continue or not ðŸ˜•

Please comment Good or bad😳 

I won't eat you if u write something bad ðŸ˜†and hit the like button also.

Disclaimer: This is just a fiction. Any names, characters, occupation and places of residence, incidents are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any profession, any similar scene to any other fiction or actual events is purely spontaneous. 

Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

An interesting concept! A veil as in hijab or is it metaphorical? 

Looking forward to the story :)

Veil is both hijab and metaphorical
thanx dear😳

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

Nice concept plz counti...
Update soon.

Thanks dear 😳
Thanxx dear😳
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A very happy family moment and that Drama Queen scene was so adorable! Love the parents for not showing difference between the kids given that there are very few people who have generous hearts and the concern they have for K, I respect them for that!

Precap is awesome..Waiting for the spars to fly..!

P.S Thanks a lot for the pm :)