pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

A 20 year well-built man enter his room wearing white t-shirt and black denim which is given view of his

Perfect v shaped, muscled tone body, deep chocolate brown mesmerizing eyes, prominent cheekbones, straight nose, and perfect bow shape lips.

Drink at his mouth

Forgetting the full red cups and reeling bowls,

Drink at his eyes

Forgetting the purple scent of vine

Drink at his cheeks

Forgetting the life of roses poured in crystal

Drink at his heart

Forgetting everything.

-The Thousand and One Night

In one word he is other name of perfection, in his dictionary there is nothing called imperfection. He saw on his king size bed man is sleeping like a pig. Duvet is on the floor, all the pillow is scattered on the floor. He got irritated with such mess-up scene.

'What the!!'

He advanced toward the bed give hard kick and throws him out of his bed.

THUMP

'ahh' Nk groan with pain and start massaging his back 'lat kiu mara kitna accha spna tha all the girls where drolling on me aur tune mera sapne thor dia'

'Saale, mera bed peh soke ladkio ka sapna dek raha hai mujhe keh rah ke maine ter sapna thor dia' Arnav shout at him anger.

The one and only

Heartthrob, sexy, hot, handsome

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

The son of Armaan Singh Raizada owner of AR textile industries. Due to his father illness Arnav have to stop his study in the middle and joined his father business. Took the business no.1 position and got the award of the youngest entrepreneur of the year. Again he joined university to complete is studies.

He is 'Good Boy' in parent's list

But!!

'Bad boy' in girls list.

Just ask which brand unknown to him vodka, wine, whiskey, beer

Night clubs is his favourite place to make mood light and sway in Music

No.1 flirtatious, changes GF in every week like shirts

Every Girls dream to be One Night Stand.

But!!

But!!!

The Most Shocking news is He never drinks.

The Most Top Secret is He is still Virgin.

Last but not least

The Most worst habit He smokes too much.

Good boy!! Or Bad boy!!

Ummm...You decide.

'If you forgot let me remind you, First of all, the house is mine, my room, my bed, everything is mine and I am suffering' Arnav pick up the pillow and threw on him, before pillow could hit Nk caught the pillow. Nk is Arnav's best friend both studies in same university.

'What I did now?' Nk asked knotted his brow innocently

'What u did? Everything! Everything is your fault, you did result bad, your dad shouted on you, he should tell you to left the house and here is opposite you left the house, in the world you find my bed to sleep, because of you last night I couldn't sleep well and here coolly you are dreaming of girl'

'sapne dekko na tho kya karo college main sari ladki tujpe marte hai' Nk said in dejected tone

Arnav closed his eyes and took deep breath 'why your talk always start with girls and end with girls there thousand things around you excepts girls' Arnav looked around his room 'aur Mera room ka kya halat banake rakka hai jaise koi maidane jang lag raha hai' [see what you did to my room, as if it some kind of battlefield]

'Your r doing engagement, when I talk about girls you had problem, what kind of justice is this' Nk get up 'can I ask u something is your dad is forcing you to get engaged, I mean so early'

'I am fulfilling her promise' unknowingly Arnav blurt out.

'Whose promise?' Nk asked him

Arnav came to sense 'Nothing, he isn't forcing me' Arnav said in cold tone 'his health is not well so he just want to see me settle down, this is just engagement that also only between families only and no outside medias and all, please for God's sake keep your shut till it is not announced officially'

'Ok, Mr ASR Aapka hukam sar aankho par' Nk bowed down playfully 'So, how many kids did you planned?'

'Where the hell on the earth kids come from?' Arnav shouted

'I mean to say that your dad also wished to see his grandchildren' Nk chuckled

Arnav fist his hand and gritted his teeth 'If you don't shut this nonsense, I'll make sure that from tomorrow your bed will be in the hospital' He said in anger.

'Why are you getting so much hyper?  Main toh bas ase hi majak kar raha tha' Nk said with cheesy smile.

'If your joke is finished, come down for breakfast' Arnav said sternly and stride out of his room.

Arnav come down from the stairs, he sees that people are busy in decorating this lavish mansion with flower and fairy-light. He is really pissed off seeing this hustle bustle. In anywhere he is not getting peace to stay alone. He went to dining table and sat beside Armaan.

'Good morning' Arnav's dad wished him. Arnav didn't say anything start having the toast.

'Arnav' Armaan said sternly

'What is so good in morning' Arnav retorted back 

'Manners Arnav' he said gritting his teeth 'don't forget you are living in my house and you have to follow rules, nd otherwise you can find your way out'

Arnav was going to stand-up form his seat Arnav's sister Anjali hold his hand under the table stopped him pleaded with eyes 'please'

Arnav's mother Ayesha told Armaan 'Please, not today'

'All because of that girl' Armaan said angrily 'he have forgotten everything'

'Dad, why you always drag her in everything' Arnav whimpered

Before Armaan could say anything his phone ring and got up to attend the call.

'Please For god's sake don't make your mood off Arnav, today is your engagement' Ayesha pleased.

'But, Mom why he brings her always...'Arnav cut off by Anjali

'Please Arnav' Ayesha requested

'Ok fine' Arnav said 'now happy' Anjali and Ayesha nodded no

Arnav raised his brow 'now what'

'Every girl dies for your 1 killer smile , here you r showing off' Anjali pouted 'at least little bit you can smile for us, okay! Okay no need show your teeth, I know how much precious teeth u has' Anjali make 'u' with fingers to smile 'just a little bit'

Arnav lips little twisted

'itna kanjusi kiu, betha' Ayesha said[Y so mean]

Arnav smile became wider and wined out like a kid 'Mom, di'

Full Mansion filled with their laughter.

Everyone is enthralled with the decoration. Grooms family is nagging with each other. The woman said in amazed 'how the girl had agreed for the engagement even knowing the truth the boy had a child form the first marriage' the other said 'now-a-days the girl need money they don't care about this thing' other woman opposed 'but I have heard that the girl had some deficiency' and there criticizing goes on and on.

At the moment Gupta's family entered and they all were welcomed in great way.

Engagement ceremony started both Payal and Akash exchange the ring.

When Khushi turned come Akash's brother Aman stopped saying that before proceeding the engagement he wants to talk with Khushi privately. Everyone agreed to talk them

In the room Khushi is standing in statue mood and the silence is making her body chill.

At last Aman broke the silence 'Look Khushi, I know you have lot of dream of this marriage, but I can't give that love which every wife want, please don't mistake me I am not saying because of your past, because I can't forget my wife, only because of Amy I have sent proposal to you, the way she got attached with you. Now I am saying you because later on I don't want you this marriage become burden on you, if you say no I will make sure no one raise finger on you. Whatever your decision will be I will respect it'

Khushi didn't say a single word she thought 'decision!! What decision? When the fate has already decided my fate than who am I to take decision. When my life is covered with Veil, Darkness!! Then where is the place of Love, Beauty!!'

When Khushi's saw the ring on her ring finger a lone tear slipped from her eyes which directly fall into the ring. Nobody could see the agonizing pain of Khushi. Because of veil which is covered her head till lips.

In Riazada mansion everyone start clapping when Arnav slipped the ring on Sheetal's finger.

At night Arnav is standing near the poolside staring at the sky and smoking cigarette. Anjali came keep her hand on his shoulder Arnav throw the cigarette instantly.

'Why did you throw it continue, continue' Anjali said in sarcastically.'if u finish tell I will bring it'

'wo...woh' Arnav stammered because he got caught in red handed.

'So u r upset that Dad didn't ask you and fix you engagement with Sheetal?' Anjali asked him

'No' Arnav said blank expression

'Are you missing her?' Anjali asked

'Whom?' Arnav enquired  

'It not Sheetal you know whom I am talking'

'No, I don't' Arnav said in anger 'why should I miss her, she is nothing mean to me I just hate her'

'oh really you hate her, when dad say anything about you can't listen against a single word of her and you hate her, if I ever say mockingly that she had met with an accident, you will running like a crazy start packing bags for going to India and you hate her, in your behaviour their noting shows that you hate her' Anjali said in anger. 'Only one thing shows that you lo...'

Before Anjali could complete the sentence Arnav cut her 'Plz di I don't want to talk about her, it had been six years'

NK enter at that moment 'hey Arnav'

'What the!! Can't you knock and come' Anrav said angrily

'hi di, I am sorry' Nk apologized Anjali give a smile as its okay and Nk turned to Arnav 'because of your engagement you forget tomorrow we have to perform in university for cultural function, we have to do practice'

'I didn't forget' Arnav said 'only this'

'Not only this, one more thing'          

'What else'

'Come downstairs' Nk chuckled

'YOU' Arnav shouted on the top of voice was going to hit Nk he ran away.

Nk again came back standing near the door said to Arnav 'hey Arnav, why don't you invite Sheetal, it gonna be fun' he gave a wink

'NK, Shut the f* mouth and get lost or otherwise I will kill you' Arnav said angrily Nk run from there before Arnav encounter him with gun. Arnav smiled at Nk's acts.

Arnav turned to Anjali and she said 'Next time I won't care you r my brother or not, my four fingers will be on your cheek'

Arnav realised mentally scolded him 'Damn it!! I could I forget' though in front of his friends he uses vulgar language in front of family he never bring the word in his mouth and apologized 'Sorry for the language next time it won't happen, ok di I am going now or otherwise he will not let me sleep peacefully later' he gave a bear hug and left the room.

Anjali standing over there and thinking 'Arnav, why are you trying to hide you felling'

Khushi entered her room saw Payal is talking in phone Khushi cleared her throat to get attention 'Ahem...Ahem'

'I will call you later' Payal said and disconnect the phone

'Later why? Why not now?' Khushi teased 'umm...So Whom you r talking?'

'woh I was simple talking' Payal was embarrassed she got caught in talking and tried to change the topic 'hey do u need tea I was going to make now'

'Hey sis don't try to change the subject. Please say na what you r talking to jijaji' Khushi insisted

'Why I should say, you never say about him' Payal tried maintained stern in her voice.

Unknowing Khushi blurt out 'we never call what I will say' then Khushi realised 'woh actually it's not like that'

Payal made her sit in the bed put her palm on her cheek and said softly 'Khushi are you happy'

'Ok first tell me r u happy? Then I will tell'

'First you'

'No first you'

'Ok I am happy' At last Payal defeated and said 'now you say truly'

'I am very very happy' Khushi said and mentally add 'for you' and she added 'I thought you'll say you r jealous of me'

'Jealous!!' she said in amazed 'for what'

'See I am going to be you sister in law and also I am mother of one kid in everything I am one step ahead' Khushi said in smiling.

'Seriously Khushi u r not going to be change' Payal said and phone start ringing

'lo apki phone aa gaya' Khushi said teasingly

'It's not mine your phone is ringing'

Khushi pick the mobile fumble for the talk button shouted excitedly 'hey lav what's up, after so long time, when did you came from India, how was your vacation' she throw all the questions altogether.

'Hey wait! Wait! Take a breath so many question in one go' Lavanya said from other side 'ok I am fine, it was good, I am missing u all guys, sorry I couldn't attend you engagement'

'It's okay' she sigh 'so r u coming to university tomorrow'

'Of course, 100% guarantee thats y I came 1 week before' she went dreamy land 'hai...how can I miss his performance, he is going to perform can you imagine he is going to sing oh gosh he is so hot'

Khushi look up and start cribbing to God 'not again, boys this boys that,aaj mujhe sare raat sone nahi degi yeh larki, please do something' after thinking few seconds her red bulb lighted  'idea!! When I start studying I get sleep. plz put some book worm in her brain after that she might get some sleep, plz plz'

'Khushi r u there whom u r talking'  

'Yes I am here, u go to sleep fast, tomorrow we have to university also na, we will talk tomorrow bye c u tomorrow' she tried to disconnect the phone

'Hey y so early, just now I call you, we will talk few for mins' lav insisted

Khushi thought 'your few mins means few hours' and said 'ok, go on'

At middle of night Khushi wake up by nightmares and start shouting 'Ahh...ahh...it paining...its burning' she start rubbing her body with the hand

'Khushi' Payal patted her cheeks 'Khushi wake up' she didn't respond to her.

'KHUSHI' Payal shouted and give her slap

When Khushi wake up and start crying 'woh woh' and hugged Payal

'its ok Khushi' Payal caressing her hair

'Na...nothing i...is goi...going to be okay, Nothing' Khushi cried bitterly.

Please ignore the grammatical mistake 

Precap- Arnav & Khushi in University + past 

Who is that girl Arnav was talking about? it will be reveal in the next part ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

but before that you have comment otherwise i will not update๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Please comment and Hit the like button 

Disclaimer: This is just a fiction. Any names, characters, occupation and places of residence, incidents are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any profession, any similar scene to any other fiction or actual events is purely spontaneous. 

Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav Talking About Khushi? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Khushi Got Burnt Or Something Naa? I Hope She Does Not Marry That Guy :(