Arhi FF ~ Teri Ore ~ part 20 updated on pg 71

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

~This a story of Arnav and Khushi who meet for their elder brother and sister's wedding. They are attracted to each other ever since they meet but due to their frequent fights and ego clashes they cant stand each other. But as days pass by and with both the families staying under one roof slowly their feelings develop for each other and an unknown force pulls them towards each other..both are confused as to what is happening..will they accept that they have fallen for each other..? ~

P.S Guyzz dis is my first ever fan fic plz shw sum support :)

P.P.S plz comment here if u wish to recieve a pm wen i update the first part.
:D
</div>
<div>

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

part 12

part 13

part 14

part 15

part 16

part 17

part 18

part 19

part 20 (last part)

Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I would love to read your story. I enjoy fresh new writers on the forum!
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely start
Will love to read more...do continue
Can you please PM me when you update
😊
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Intresting concept update soon plzzz!!
suwin thumbnail
good start...please continue..
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey intresting

updatesoon😊

siva2901 thumbnail
interesting 
add me to ur pm list
sarun.love thumbnail
Great star and awsome concept!!! Would love to read more...   :)

Could u plz pm me when u update?
SaRun. thumbnail

Part 1

Khushiii'. Jaldi kar Payal called out to her from the kitchen.

2 mins. Jiji I cant find the earrings for the engagement. Khushi.. her amma called out and tld her that they were in the left drawer of the cupboard. Yayee I got them she exclaimed in happiness and ran to hug her amma..aap nai hoti toh hamaara kya hota amma..? Kuch nai Buaji said as she came out of her room with 2 bags and placed them on the sofa.

Sab taiyaar hai..? shashi asked as he entered the house and sat on the sofa..

Everyone is ready except our sanka devi buaji said and payal giggled bringing another bag with her. U packed everything na bitiya her amma asked.. ji amma now only khushi is remaining to..

Im ready khushi said getting 3 bags with her flashing her brightest smile to all of them jus to make up for being late. Three bags buaji exclaimed in surprise itna saara saamaan payal asked waitin g for her to answer obviously na jiji..clothes,jewelery make up n all'

Achchaa..chalo itz getting late'the car is waiting outside!

-          The gupta's were going to the Raizada farmhouse for payal and aakash's wedding

Payal and aakash studied in the same college and fell in love and jus after completing their degree they decided to get married and the families accepted their decision with happiness.  There was exactly one month for the wedding and the Raizada's had suggested that the wedding will happen from the farmhouse along with all the other functions..in this way both the families could spend time and know each other.

The Gupta's agreed and today they were leaving for the farmhouse-

Hari Prakashji..anjali called out ji didi.. all the arrangements are done she asked excited for her brother's wedding? Yess he answered! Good anjali said smiling at him.

Anjali bitiya you sent the car right..? nani asked confirming.. ji nani they should be here in 15 mins.

Anjali bitiya mami called out is my make up n saree okay? Okay? anjali said ..your luking

Beautiful mami thank you soo..much bitiya achchaa have you seen your mamaji..? yess mami hez gone to make an important call he'll be back in 10 mins. He said!

Good morning everyone akash wished them all while coming down the stairs with a huge smile on his face..

Akash your up early today..?? intezaar nai ho raha nai..?? she said teasingly Di aap bhi naa!! He said all shy! Arey..akash bitwa jus check with hari prakash that all the rooms are cleaned up and ready.. Nani everything is done anjali said coming towards them!

Di I jus got a call from the driver saying they have already left and will be here in no time..

Achchaa anjali bitiya what time will arnav be coming..?? mami asked her..

Oh haan ..aaj toh chote bhi aanewale hai..anjali said reminding herself!

Bhai..will be here here in 2 hours akash said looking at his watch that is by 11.!

Hari Prakashji chote ka kamra bhi saaf karwa dijiye anjali said thinking about arnav.!

-          Arnav had been in london for 3 weeks regarding a deal and was coming back today.

Arnav Singh Raizada a man of perfection. A young and dashing businessman full of attitude. His employees had named him arrogant singh raizada'he liked doing things in his way. He dint believe in god and love and had no time for it as well being a workaholic. He only cared about his family. All the girls go crazy behind him but arnav never gave attention to any girl in his life only focused on his business resulting that AR Designs was the biggest fashion company in India. '

The car stopped in front of the entrance of the huge farmhouse. This is soo..amazing khushi exclaimed excitedly looking at the huge farmhouse and the garden surrounding it and a pool at the other side. Yess bitiya its beautiful garima said agreeing with her! Jiji aap kitni lucky ho..ki aapko akashji mile khushi said nudging payal while payal smiled at her shyly!

Aayee.. Nani said welcoming them with a smile ..any problem in reaching here asked anjali enquiring.. No bitiya shashi said assuring that they had a safe trip. Namaste Namaste mami greeted them smiling'

Akash look whose come anjali said calling out to him..akash came hurriedly and touched amma, shashi n buaji's feet.! Akash asked aane mein koi takleef..?? Koi takleef nai hui jiju khushi said teasing him and winking at payal..chup kar pagli..

Come I will show your'll your rooms soo..yourll can freshen up..sure anjaliji said khushi excited to explore the house. Khushiji call me di after all we are family now!! Ji anjaliji oopss di..khushi corrected herself and hugged anjali!!

enjoy😛 
Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 11 years ago
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Anjali teasing akash
Khushi and her craziness
Waiting for them to meet
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
:)