thanks for pm😊

thanks a ton<3
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tvserial2012

Awesome update...
Khushi doesn't like the way her friends are mesmerize by Arnav😉
I am assuming very soon she will start working at AR...

Thanks for the PM

thanxx!!! it ws hr tym to gt a lil jealous ;)
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

Amazing update loved it thank you for pm.

thank u!! :)
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Awww nice and adorable update.

Previously I thought some confusion will occur.

awww..thank u soo..muchch!! <3
SaRun. thumbnail

aww..thnkss <3
SaRun. thumbnail

hey , thnxx!! :D
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi.R

Nice update.. jealous Khushi.. :)

ha..ya!! :)
SaRun. thumbnail

Part 9.

Arnav : ive not seen you go to colg these days?

Khushi : yeahh..ive taken a 1 month leave for jiji's wedding!

Arnav : 1 month leave? Isn't that too..muchh ! you'll be missing like soo..much right?

Khushi : Yess and no..actually! ill be missing half of the month..as the other half is gonna be all about the annual day , fun week and preparations for those events soo..theres no really studying and stuff happening in those days..!! and lavanya keeps updating me with the notes plus im a bright student!! She said all in one breath..with a smile on her face.

Arnav was surprised..how could she talk soo..much!! he thought!!

Arnav : okay..thats good!!

Khushi : Arnavji I need to call La.. can I please use your phone?

Arnav : sure ..he handed out his phone to her ..

Khushi dialed La's no. and waited for her to pick up..

La : hello.. she said hesitantly as it was an unknown no.

Khushi : hello ..La listen ..

La : Khush!! Its you .. btw whose phone are you calling from?

Khushi : yeah itz me!! Im calling from Arnavji's phone ..actualyy  my phone's battery died soo..

La : soo..ure with him hun? Your'll should have reached by now!! Where are our'll ? aren't your'll at home?

Khushi : hay devi mayaa..will you give me a chance to talk? Actually there's an accident taken place and the road is blocked it'll take time to clear..soo.we're stuck!! She said sadly!!

La : OMG!!! Khush ure stuck with ASR ..and your sad about it ?? only you can be sad in such a situation!!

Khushi  extremely irritated .. What's there to be happy to be stuck with ASR .??? she said it quite loudly and Arnav's eyes shot up in her direction..

Realization dawned on Khushi and she realized she had said it a lil too..loud!! lil ??? hell too..loud!!!

Arnav looked at her with an amused expression ..

La : khush!!! Relax ..m jus kiddin*

Khushi composed herself and said ..

La ..your coming day after tomorrow right??? Don't forget Jiji's surprise ..or else ill kill you!!

LA : yeahh..baba how can I forget jiji's surprise ..dont worry I wont give you a chance to kill me she said giggling!!

Khushi : ..im sure you wont she said seriously and then both the friends burst out laughing!!!

Arnav too..couldn't help but smile..her laugh was contagious !

*************************************************************************************

Soo.. what's there to be happy in being stuck with me? He asked as he slid his phone into his pocket ..he thought why not have some fun?? !!

Khushi's eyes shot up at what she jus heard ' Laad Governor remembers..she muttered under her breath .. she looked at him who was waiting for an answer ..

Arnav could anytime burst into peals of laughter looking at khushi's state right now!!

Khushi stammered woh..nothing really ..jus my crazy friend ..  im stuck with you ..i   mean The ASR .. she said nervously!!

Arnav on the other hand gave her an innocent like he had not understood what she said ' GOshh!!! Shez soo..innocent ..

You know how all the girls are crazy over you .. Girls die jus to see you and  jus one glimpse of yours makes everyone crazy.. All the girls in my college would do anything,  seriously anything  to be with you or for that matter be in my place right now ..everyone is soo..affected by you!!!  

She had actually explained her college situation ..

Arnav was surprised she managed to actually explain him soo..muchch!!! he had never imagined she would say all this.

He leaned towards her ..as reflex Khushi  moved back until she slightly banged the window indicating no more place to move ..

Arnav placed his hand on the window on her left side and leaned closer ..their faces a few inches away ..

Khushi's heart would leap out any moment due the speed at which her heart was beating .. this man was dangerously close to her .. she felt she would melt under his heatening gaze any moment .. she had never been this close to a man before ..she could feel butterflies in her stomach!!  ..

She heard him say ..

Everyone's affected but  YOU

Khushi was stunned ..she looked at him smirking at her ..and her face went red with all the blushing!!!

Arnav was surprised to see her blushing .. and he dint know  why he said what he said next.!

Wow Khushi Kumari Gupta ko sharmaana bhi aata hai ?

Khushi wanted to run away from there as soon as he made that remark ..

They were startled by loud honks from the cars behind 'they then realized that the cars had started moving ahead and the road was cleared ..

They quickly straightened up and came back to their position ..Arnav started the car and they headed home.

enjoy😊

Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 11 years ago
puppy.puppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
wow asr ko maja karna bhi ata hai
Will be waiting for next part
Update soon
Thanks for the pm Edited by puppy.naveena - 11 years ago