Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

<font size="3" color="#990000">Ok Guys I jus came back what a beautiful and peaceful services were and above all her Mother was beloved of all because of so many friends and family members with beautiful thoughts.Simply she was an angel just like Cynthia.Very friendly and social and sweet.</font>

<font size="3" color="#990000">I delivered all of your hugs and prayers.May God bless her.Amen</font>

Arshi my sister. I was so touched by you and Sigrid coming. So beautiful. It was a beautiful service and I was amazed how many people came and showed their love and support. I cherish all my memories and I love you all for your support during this difficult time. You make this now orphan feel like she is not alone! Love you and thank you xo Cyn
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

And the effect of bhang continues...

Kisiki dhadkane tez ho jaati hain, kisiki thamsi jaati hain
Ye jaadu hai in donon ka, nigaahen jamsi jaati hain... hic... 😳 
(the heartbeats of some go fast, while for some almost halt
It is the magic of these two, the eyes almost freeze)

❀️ it Durga, very cute and so true of we go through watching these two.

@Indi, thank for capturing this magical moment in this lovely edit!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
N

Lovely Supriya. Always smile when I think of this scene. 😊

What a gorgeous, magnificent, out  of  the world collage, Supriya dearest! I was away since sat evening n I come back n find this! I want him more now! It is yours n Cynthia's fault! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami

"Ever since, Khushi Kumari Gupta has crash-landed into his arms, Arnav Singh Raizada's orderly life has turned into chaos, some like me would argue beautiful chaos, he would later agree with me but for now, he tries everyday to rebuild  himself from the earth quake she caused within him. Only problem is seeing her on a daily basis is already starting to take its toll." - wat an entertainin Start...Loved it πŸ‘ beautifull use of words!

"
He was in utter chaos at the beginning of 72 searching for Khushi after their big fight till he finally catches a glimpse  driving by the GH. First he breathes a  big sigh of relief, second, he tries to fathom what he sees...She's on top of a table...acting like she's drunk? he opens his window to get a better look." - the look on his face whn he finally sees her...Priceless πŸ˜‰

"One of the most gorgeous things about this scene is that Arnav gets to see the Gupta family's Khushi, not the Khushi always on guard with him around, not the feisty one that only he gets to see, here its Khushi as she is, chirpy, funny, lively the pride of the family who everyone turns to..." - yeah thts true...he gets to see how free spirited...nd fun she is πŸ˜Š good catch πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
The only one to know what she just went though, he must've realize when he drove away that she 

put herself on the back burner just to put a smile on her sister's face.  

another layer peeled to push him further into the well of her love. " - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Khushi's reason for this act however is to put a smile on her sister who she disappointed by refusing to quit working for this Magarmachh (Crockidile) even after so much humiliation...If Payal found out what ASR did tonight, she would make Khushi quit and start packing for Lucknow."πŸ˜† - tht is so true...it would hav been fun to watch sisters quarreling

"
What better way than to recreate one of the funniest scenes from the most famous Hindi movie ever and possibly make an even funnier scene? In true Khushi Kumaari Gupta style ofcourse, a water bottle replaces Dhramendra's beer, a table top acts as a water tower, complete with Thakur and Dhano as spectators. The dialogues craft fully translated over to fit Khushi's sceen, Sanaya at her comedy best." - Perfect Description of the scene Ami πŸ‘

"
Truely a convincing fake drunk, Khushi  lets out some of things that really  bother her about him and some that leave her hurt. Outside Arnav knows she's right, a bit hurt, he looks away. Khushi continues her drama-baazi, she wants to get straight to his punishment, that dream she spills into reality. Arnav keenly awaits to hear his sentence..." - u make it sound lik hi is actually waiting to hear his verdict...he accepts wat he did was wrong...very nice πŸ‘

" she freezes...with his cool breezy presence...in the car, he is intrigued with her sudden stop, as the moment passes by he realizes the "mehsoos" is not limited to him, and one day under the influence of some bhaang he will explain to her of this magnificent magical bond. πŸ‘πŸΌ" - yeah he notices  her realization tht he is around!

"
Arnav understood her need to make her sister happy That why he looks touched by all Khushi did to make Payal smile... till he realized it was at his expense, the anger returns but for now at least the order in the chaos  was back, he closes his window and drives off, Khushi turns around when she feels  the "mehsoos" slipping away, she sees the back of his SUV, " - it was a really well shot scene...nd i liked the underlined part

"IMO its the start of her best seller "Arnav Singh Raizada to satane ke 100 tarike"(!00 ways to irritate ASR) - πŸ˜† thumbs up to this

"
Khushi tries to explain right to sindoor of a married woman and Anjali agrees with Khushi about the sindoor but unknowingly reminds her of a certain "sindoori" moment

"
she sneaks into his room with Laxmi and changes his ring tone...another close call when Arnav steps out his bathroom, while she's still there...he questions why she;s inn his room, Laxmi is the perfect excuse for everyone to barge into his room, first it was Nani on the night La snuk into his room and now...its Khushi..yay for Laxmi!" - Thank god for Laxmi...she;s truly a savior πŸ˜Š

"
Arnav looks at all the clients, all looking back at him while the song plays loud to Khushi's content "naam Jilebi baai!"...She dances her heart out while Arnav is embarrassed to find it was his phone.🀣" - even i couldn stop laughin...it was such fun!!!! nd loved how mamiji nd Khushi were enjoyin themselves...too good!!!

"Priceless expressions from Barun...after the clients leave he goes to ask Di if she called him. not her. it was a home number...who could it be?? "Jilebi baai", think Harvard think!! πŸ˜† loved your snide comment

"
"its not funny" he wants to find out who changed the ring tone...Nani jumps in "why don't you ask Ms.Kashyap? she is sometimes roams around your room at night"🀣  Arnav is relentless, till Anjali  tell him to let it go. Between Nani and Anjali, were truly Khushi's guardians knowingly or unknowingly." -Amazingly said Ami abt the Last Part πŸ‘ nd Nani's answer was perfect πŸ€£ couldn agree more!

"
Mami get the best line award here "Ka baat hai Arnav Bitwa? Joota itna angeriya ke pehne ki jute ka jiuce hi nikkal giya?" Khushi beams with her created situation." the dialogues are awesome in this episode πŸ˜†

"
She get a special angry look from Arnav, he looks around to everyone laughing at him, only Khushi can turn ASR into a laughing stock in a day...he was just leaving when mami sets khushi up for another joke  "Mango juice maami, aap lengi?"  garnering even bigger laughs. Di's and Mami's jokes, he let slide, but Khushi joke got under his skin,  "very funny!" ... he storms out of there, La's apology didn't  even help." - This Lavanya is mad...whn every1 r havin fun...she specially goes nd ask him sorry πŸ˜› Loved Khushi here...nd i loved the underlined bitπŸ‘πŸΌ

All edits are really good πŸ‘

@Supriya  thanks so much for such nice comments again, so glad you  liked πŸ€— also thanks for liking the edits too :) glad  you picked up on my snide remark on  mr.harward hehe!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My dear friends thank you so much for this. Moms service in New York was beautiful and ArshiHamesha and Sigrid came which filled my heart so. My mom was a beautiful soul who taught me everything about unconditional love. So very grateful. Now I am on the road traveling back to Florida to finish our service on Thursday and then moms final resting place on Friday with my father. I miss you all and can't wait to write again. I will do this in honor and memory of my parents. I don't even know what episode I missed but I promise I will catch up! B love you all my sisters! Xo. With a deep and gracious heart, thank you. Love Cyn

Cyn! so glad you stopped by. so happy that ArshiH and Sigrid were there for you and also on our behalf. you don't worry about anything right now except getting through this, which you are doing a fab job. looking fwd to having you back. our thoughts and prayers are still with your mom, you and your family. πŸ€—
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Totally agreed with you Durga after watching IPK nothing come close but unlike you this was the only show I watched after 18 years so you can imagine.I want versatility and everything in different taste can't stick to one thing.If IPK was simple love story then may be couldn't click to me the way it did but there is a lot to offer in this serial as you can see from my analysis.SC as you said we know the story and the movie so forget it.Not going to happen.😊

You know Arshi, there have been serials where the execution of the story was better, characters were not tampered with, narration was good and towards the end all the loops closed with a satisfactory ending. I never had a problem moving on from such good serials too. But with IPK, things were becoming messier and messier, but still I was glued and I still am. The hypnotizing effect is still there. And now that we are watching it again, we are discovering so many things, thanks to all of you. I am now more in love with this show. 😳
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

N

What a gorgeous, magnificent, out  of  the world collage, Supriya dearest! I was away since sat evening n I come back n find this! I want him more now! It is yours n Cynthia's fault! 

UFFF @Sup, tumne kya kar diya??? i agree with WIWY and i want him even more now too...more then ms.wiwy herself!!! one of your bestest works for one of my favorite scenes EVER!!!!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

You know Arshi, there have been serials where the execution of the story was better, characters were not tampered with, narration was good and towards the end all the loops closed with a satisfactory ending. I never had a problem moving on from such good serials too. But with IPK, things were becoming messier and messier, but still I was glued and I still am. The hypnotizing effect is still there. And now that we are watching it again, we are discovering so many things, thanks to all of you. I am now more in love with this show. 😳

sorry for jumping in on this interesting convo...

@Arshi i'm so with you on not liking anything else after IPK. Though i didn't watch Indian serials, i always loved American ones and actually used to make fun of desi ones for all the "over drama" and "zoom" "zoom" zoom" close up scenes πŸ˜† IPK felt so real though the concept of such lovers may in this day is hard to believe. I thought that i fell in love with the show because of my hopeless romantic self, but realized so many diff types of ppl enjoy this show. there can't be another replacement. for all of us to love this show so  much even after the maker screwed up badly after a certain pt...really says something. Cyn told me about SC, someday when we finish re watching and analyzing, i'll give it a shot. having too much fun right now

@Durga, thanks for your pov and comparisons to other shows...since i didn't really watch anything else, have nothing to compare it to. Loved reading about how hooked you are to iPK despite all its flaws. IT is a special show, and like you i'm appreciating EVERYTHING so much more thanks to all the talents of this threadπŸ˜ƒ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 77

it was a fun scene...so had do a edit πŸ˜†

Double-click to enlarge nd view...cuz i think the text isn seen!!!

πŸ˜† good one @supriya! I'll keep this safe and sound till i'm old so i can drool over the older hotwa!🀣
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                                      The significance of "Theek ho" in ARSHI relationship.
It was a signature IPK dialogue. Who would have thought this two words will be so strong. Who would have thought we IPKKND fans will associate this with our ARSHI. This words in various times and shades will become signature dialogues. Who would have thought words that we speak randomly will now signify the outburst of love from our favorite Jodi. How can we forget their use in all the signature IPK Rabba ves.
Khushi : With all her concern for everyone she very seldom used this words. The only person she used was with Arnav. Not with Ma after dad had a heart attack and not even with Anjali after Shyam left. And I am so happy she never used it with Shyam.  Each time those words were spoken by her were also meaningful, as if she could not just hide her concern for him any longer and the love was so overbearing that she just had to say those words. Let us start.
-      First Aap thik hainβ€”After Arnav became unconscious and she gave him Jilebis and not  after she burnt him.
-          The most intrusive _"Aap thik to hain na." When she introduced Arnav to her parents. Loved how Arnav asked her, are your parents happy watching us together and almost cried when Khushi did not answer. That time when Khushi said these words it was as if her parents wanted her to show concern for the person whom she loved a lot when he was missing his parent. She knew that Arnav never broke his promise, and the very fact that he broke that to speak to her again must mean he was not feeling well and probably he will regret breaking the promise so she needed to know whether he was Ok and when he said yes.
-       The apologetic  Aap theek hainβ€”After marriage associated with different khushi antics.
-    The cute "Hamari Aka theek hain ki nehi"--  With love was associated the beginning of mischievous Khushi. So the whole day our Arnav was systematically seducing Khushi and askes her not to sleep. But of course Khushi was also equally concerned to see – If he could sleep and was OK after the first time they had an entire day close together to themselves with no misunderstandings and fear of goons between them.
Arnav:  He can not say sorry, he can not wish happy birthdays but he will ask that Tum theek hoon from Khushi and not even once to La. Of course our Arnav bitwa's Tum Theek hoon is also a overpowering of his emotions which he shows only to di and Khushi. The only two people ASR used them was the two most imp people in his life- Khushi and Anjali.
-     The first "Tum theek hoon" : After he realized for the first time he loved Khushi, after the farmhouse accident when he almost lost her. The reaction he obtained was so negative that he was skeptical using them for  the next three months
-      The second "Tum thik hoon": After she apologized to him because of burning him. It meant to him, he could again let down his guard and say the words he wanted to ask so much because he had hurt her. He wanted to know if she has forgiven him for leaving her alone on the middle of the road as he had forgiven her for all her sweet antics and burning him. Not to mention the start of active showing of " Hiding main Loveria to each other."
-       The apologetic "Tum Theek hoon." : When she became sick and he was filled with guilt for punishing her for loving him.
-     The concerned and angry "Tum thik hoon.": After Khushi breaks down learning Shyam's deception.  This one he just had to ask not caring what was the outcome, how it would seem out of place for him to others, the very first time Anjali, Payal and even La see how concerned Arnav was for Khushi when she was upset.
-       The mean "Tum Theek hoon": Let us forget this one
-      The gloating, "Tum theek hoon": When challenging Khushi that she was afraid in Payash Sangeet. He was positively gloating.
-     The sultry, "Tum theek hoon": During Payash havan after she kissed him in front of everyone; she had to show him she just could not stop herself from kissing him when he had kissed her, seduced her during teri meri dance, gloated her to kiss him and esp when her heart beat was going on overdrive.
-      The "Khushi tum theek hoon" : When he was confused of Khushi's Khurapati dimag  and Sanak the night before attempted suicide.
-      The emotional " Tum theek hoon": When they were both kidnapped and he had just saved her from abuse. The only time when Khushi said no after he said- Tum theek hoon. The only time he did not hesitate to ask, the only time he was sure he could ask her, the first time after he said, "I love you" and the result was ballistic- ARSHI hug.
-     The concerned, "Tum theek hoon" after the kidnapping: Again he started to hesitate to ask her, because probably for the situation in the house, or probably concern if she was still on brink. After all just the night before they had broken down in each others' arms because they had been afraid of losing each other, of wasting time, because they had been on the brink of sanity for a long time, for the fear for each other which they thought they would never see, and the fear that they would not trust each other or stay together when everything comes in open, for having to go through all Shyam's slanders and Di's suspicions.
-      The amused "Tum theek hoon": Before leaving Khushi in Gupta house and singing "Aaj mausam hain suhana".
-     The seductive "Tum theek ho na." Do I need to remind anyoneβ€”of course not. It was the telephone conversation on the day of marriage asking about the night before. I was thinking of a lot of other emotions with that, "Tum theek hoon na" but would leave that with you.
-      The hilarious, "Tum theek hoon": After we were introduced to Khushi's Mr Bankelal. I was wondering if all of you know and endured ARSHI moments and Mr Bankelal when this side of Arnav came out.
-       The inquisitive, "Tum theek to hoon": When getting confused about Khushi because of her actions around him and Aarav and before seeing the DNA report.
-     The sarcastic concern, "theek hoon": After Basket ball match. I was almost jumping thinking," OK he is still concerned about her a lot. He is just being ASR". By that time I was starving for Rabba ve.
-      The telepathic, "Tum theek hoon," when khushi falls during Mrs india track practicing. He knew she was upset with him, he knew she had refused his help, he knew he was Joru ka Gulam, he also knew he loved her, he also knew and just knew something had hurt her now and he had to call to see if she was OK.
The major bloopers in Mrs India and Shitall track was that the Tum thik hoon was not associated with Rabba ve.

Do you wonder why we all say IPKKND gave an aura of love. Let us just ask these two words from out loved ones. I had not  for a long time, had not even thought of asking. Have you? No wonder I think I learnt love from ARSHI.