Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

@ Supriya,  b/c Chalhov, ArshiH and you...how is girl supposed survive???  these are the best types of BLUES!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Thank Sohara!! happy you liked the analysis and love your comments as usual! wow i get x-tra thank for the luscious pic?? gladly will accept, he really is too hot in these epis.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Girls, when u want to ramble something, continue it. Don't get conscious suddenly and suttipiya karo. There are genuine readers like us who love to dwell in the flow of your thoughts.  So next time, leave that control button. 😃 

BTW, just saw that temple scene in IPK Telugu. I agree with Indi, suddenly lot of things were going on. Too many incidens thrown in at the same time, the events should have been gradual. We will discuss this when we come to that epi.

And about Karwa Chauth, I know it was in his character, but those dialogues of his were scaring me for totally different reasons. 😆
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 79!!!

Episode begins with ASR calling KKG. Since  her parents are sitting there so she behaving weird not wanting them to know what arnav called her to yell at her

ASR: Khushi Kumari Gupta
KKG: AAp
ASR: Haan main kyun ab tum mera phone kaat dogi
KKG: Kaise hai aap
ASR: Shukar bnao abhi tak toh main theek hoon agar bigad gaya toh tumhaari hadd samjhanee mein waqt nahi lagega

KKG: Haan bolte rahiye hum samajh rahe hai
ASR: Bakwaas band karo pehli baar toh mauka milla hai nahin toh tum blne kahan deto ho tum kya samajhi hoon um lavanya ko koi bhi patti padha sakti ho Already padha di and u r reacting now tumne samakh kya rakha hai humein
KKG: Haa hum ayenge na kal or suhagan ki saare rasmein bhi seekhyaenge
ASR: What ..

This came from facebook.

Then she keeps down the phone and tells everyone that it was lavanya. ASR calls her again but she does not  attend to the phone because she unplugs it and she behaves as if she is not getting through.

Khushi goes to Shyam to give him away the money but he does not accept it.  HE said one moment you accept me as family and the next you make me a stranger…he does not make the money and said that you have to accept something that I ask for but not now…khushi gets worried  and says she has to give her cup of tea whenever he will say. (he sure knows how to make someone feel guilty…even I felt guilty)

In office ASR is working and La visits him with a tiffin and he aks her what she is doing here. She tells him she had bought lunch for him. Clients think that they are married and they wish La and she corrects them that she is not married but soon she will be. ASR tells her to go away with lunch box . Khushi is having family great  time. She teases bua for the food and says that amma cooks better. Their family is celebrating their reunion. Khushi is cherishing food by her amma.

ASR reaches home and there Lavnya is standing with his night suit she is totally behaving like typical wife... ASR asks her what's her problem, he tells her that he told her not to be like khushi at any cost. When la does not speak up he tells her to react and speak to him (no reaction reminds him of Khushi). He says that he hates marriage and La asks  him what's the problem in marriage and whats the problem in naming their relationship. Arnav tells him that he don't want to talk about this. (arnav is scared of marriage after what happened to his parents…he thinks the same faith will happen to him)

Shashi is sitting in a corner and Khushi goes up to him and he becomes emotional as he is empty handed and doing nothing and whereas Khushi is working. He is sad as he is not able to fulfill his duties and Khushi tells him that her family is everything to her and if she will not do for them then for whom she will all this for. She tells him that they will earn together and will get a job together and she makes him feel better. Then she praises Shyam (ugh)

Next Day Anjali and nani are sitting on dining table and they are working on few things and nani tells that they will get all the stuff from old delhi and tells her to make car ready and she will come back soon. ASR comes there and Anjali asks him what he thought about marriage and he says that he does not want to talk about it. She tells him he that she knows why he is behaving so and she says what happened with our parents then he gets impatient and said that he does not want to talk about it.

La comes there and says Arnav ji apki coffee and nani has a smile on her face after looking at La. But arnav is not pleased  and he tells anjali  that Akash will take them to market and he has headache and she says he would have tell them earlier and now they will not go now but he says that he not child. Nani tells Anjali to leave and she will come after taking her purse and nani leaves. Anjali also leaves from the door.

Doorbell rings and its Khushi and she enters the house and ASR is sitting while holding his head on the dining table. As soon as Khushi enters the RM and she sees ASR she gets tensed and she remembers the interaction she had with him and he was waiting to give her a piece of his mind. Then he is about to talk to her but she takes La to the kitchen so that he cannot say anything to her.

In kitchen La and Khushi are discussing and Khushi tells her that lard governor even called her Anjali comes there and says lard governor and then she is about to tell phone rings la and Anjali both leaves. But as she is busy in working and talking and she did not notice that ASR is standing behind her (it is official he is a ninja, a hot one) and ASR says why she cut the phone and out of fear she drops down Flour dibba on floor and flour comes on his face of ASR and mami comes there and asks him that if he was taking classes from her but he leaves without saying anything and Khushi is extremely  happy and she thanks mami but she did not accept it.

At the GH, Bua is convincing her parents for Shayam and Khushi's marriage but they said that Payal is bigger so they need to think of Payal first but she again tries to convince them…shashi and garima do not look convince about shyam

Back to RM La is worried about Khushi that how she will face Arnav's anger but Khushi tells her not to  worried as what will happen will happen regardless. Then La lamp bulb fuses and la was like I will call an electrician…khushi was like I have to teach you how to change the light bulb and Khushi tells her that she will go and bring new one while thinking that she will get chance to escape Arnav while moving out of the house she is seeing that ASR does not see her moving out but he catches her on time and tells her not to leave or not to move her hands up. Then he is about to say his mind and then khushi acts like she is fainting and she tells him to bring water meanwhile she runs and her dupatta is stuck on the  door and he sees that and Khushi removes her dupatta and runs from there. ASR gets angry and throw glass of water. Will khushi escape arnav's anger????

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 73

and the games continue. after the mishri manoeuvre of episode 72, today it's the double jeopardy of joooice (aka juice) and jalebi bai (currently the number one ringtone chosen by delhi tycoons).
🤣
That was too much of a shararat! Khushi is a naughty chick for sure.

when the man couldn't get to his office thanks to an suv engine that wouldn't start, and a young woman who couldn't stop grinning, he decided to have his important business meeting at home.
I wonder why didn't call a cab instead. Anyway, we shouldn't try to find logic in a fictional show.

home? but that is where the hate is. aha.

when planning offence, keep eyes and ears sharp. opportunity lurks in hidden corners. no one needs to teach miss kkg that. her brain whizzed around looking for a plan, and in the laad g's room when she noticed his phone lying on the bed and remembered he had dared to throw her out of the car, the "hume gaadi se utara" gussa got going (yes, the dear girl has her share of the angry monsters, he hasn't cornered the market, despite best efforts it would appear, tsk tsk asr). in seconds, the plan was actioned.
Khushi got the courage to fight back the laad Governor. But her way of revenge is sure mischievous!

the results of course had all rofling. poor man. even i, his devoted elderly fan was giggling and imagining the embarrassment of a haughty looking tycoon who moments before was looking coolly at someone whose phone rang during the meeting, imparting advice in business like tone. then... dhing chak dhing chak ho jalebi bai, ho jalebi bai.
No avail, I also was laughing and giggling like a baby.

that post this, erm interruption, they took his "after that, we're in business," seriously must be having something to do with this man's hotness, looks like we are not the only ones smitten with our thin and edgy tycoonwa.

but, oh to live that down. he was furious. he stormed to the living area. grimly asked, who called him. nani was quick to point out, ms kassyap might have many answers since she has been noticed around his room deep in the night. demand as he might, he doesn't get any real answers. and then, of all people di asks him to take it easy. everyone is having such a laugh, can't blame them. one doesn't get a chance to laugh their heads off at the seriously angry young man they live with, so too much of an opportunity to miss i guess.

mamiji's "yeh chitrahaar kahaan se start hui gawa," referring to the hindi film song based television programme of the seventies and eighties, was a scream.

but my ultimate vote went to the clipped, "it's not funny" from our dear asr. sometimes all you need is to hear the voice to faint.
God knows how many times I faint when I hear his sexy husky voice.God, this man has everything to instigate a woman's libido

to give us a break from 🤣, director and sanaka deviced a sweet little meeting between akashji and payalji. and suddenly, no rancour, no gussa, no grinding teeth and flaming passion, and hurling insults. instead it's all sweetness and er, hum, woh, ji?, ji! lau. good to know that falling in love will not always necessitate battle and scar.
Payal and Akash's love is too sweet and tender.

and on we move to squelch squelch squelch. busy man on the phone, completely misses the wet stuff flooding his shoes, and it's only when he sees his whole family staring that he realises something was amiss. jai prakash, the victorious one throws light on the substance in question.

it's juice.

"mango juice," knows the wise one. but what he has no idea of is how much all at home will enjoy his discomfort. awful reminders of childhood habit from di (how could you), giggles and saucy ones from mami, "joota itna angriyake pehne ki joota ka jooce hi nikal gaya," wore teh shoe so angrily that it took out it's juice. really. la was laughing, and that irritating khushi couldn't control her smirk. how dare she, smirking is his domain, his territory. then finally, et tu nani. really this was too much.
he really got annoyed when Khushi laughed at him.

"very funny," on a huff and he stalks off.

wonderful comic acting as always from sanaya, but today the whole gang was rather good, including the straight faced jai prakash. and the completely loopy in love akash, with able support from a gentle breezy payal.

on the heightened note of "strange" that the week commanded, there was la taking charge of lakshmi to show nani her goatwa love, on advise from her consiligeri mami 9anyone remember consigliegre from godfather, hmmm a fab tom hagen, mano raizada giving him tough competition). so started the la la land chapter within the khushi-believe-it-or-not game arcade.

there was also the rather cute tete a tete between khushi and la on the hot topic of shaadi. everything doesn't stop at shaadi as la says, but starts there. have to say, loved thsi chat between two girls from different world's, each convinced in her way about her pov. of course, poor la will not be allowed by the determined miss sanaka to hold on to her views for long, tricks that hit home will be used to make the canny la rethink strategy. but this scene had a sassy girl thing to it i liked.

akash walked in confused and and sillified in pyaar, but sauntering into bhai's room reported that the mechanic had found mishri in the tank. there stood bhai, mishri in hand, looking at his wet shoes and the mango juice on the table, wondering how said juice got into shoe, when this info sparked his dimaag ki batti into full action. he remembered sighting madam here there everywhere and a certain expression on her face. then her voice, gleefully informing mami that it's "mango juice, mami, aap lenge," as he walked away from the mirth at his expense table.
 He already suspected Khushi. When he found same mishri in his room he connected the dots.

the dots connect.

the man was ignited. "khushi kumari gupta..." through clenched teeth, (i died), no one else could have thought of such small minded things, wait till i catch you, this time i won't let you forget your aukat lesson. harumppph.

74 skidding at us, all jazzed up with thief of lucknow action. watch out.

Loved you insightful analysis of the episode.
it's difficult to ponder any lines in your post, coz the whole post is brilliant.
Thought I highlighted some lines in bold, what I really loved.
I responded in red.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

episode 73

and the games continue. after the mishri manoeuvre of episode 72, today it's the double jeopardy of joooice (aka juice) and jalebi bai (currently the number one ringtone chosen by delhi tycoons).

when the man couldn't get to his office thanks to an suv engine that wouldn't start, and a young woman who couldn't stop grinning, he decided to have his important business meeting at home.

home? but that is where the hate is. aha.

when planning offence, keep eyes and ears sharp. opportunity lurks in hidden corners. no one needs to teach miss kkg that. her brain whizzed around looking for a plan, and in the laad g's room when she noticed his phone lying on the bed and remembered he had dared to throw her out of the car, the "hume gaadi se utara" gussa got going (yes, the dear girl has her share of the angry monsters, he hasn't cornered the market, despite best efforts it would appear, tsk tsk asr). in seconds, the plan was actioned.

the results of course had all rofling. poor man. even i, his devoted elderly fan was giggling and imagining the embarrassment of a haughty looking tycoon who moments before was looking coolly at someone whose phone rang during the meeting, imparting advice in business like tone. then... dhing chak dhing chak ho jalebi bai, ho jalebi bai.

that post this, erm interruption, they took his "after that, we're in business," seriously must be having something to do with this man's hotness, looks like we are not the only ones smitten with our thin and edgy tycoonwa. i was embarrassed for him...but that one business man who he blasted earlier for his phone...his face was just priceless...he was like must not laught must not laugh

but, oh to live that down. he was furious. he stormed to the living area. grimly asked, who called him. nani was quick to point out, ms kassyap might have many answers since she has been noticed around his room deep in the night. demand as he might, he doesn't get any real answers. and then, of all people di asks him to take it easy. everyone is having such a laugh, can't blame them. one doesn't get a chance to laugh their heads off at the seriously angry young man they live with, so too much of an opportunity to miss i guess. Arnav never does anything wrong or nothing funny happens to him so if something does happen then you must grab that opportunity if you are his family

mamiji's "yeh chitrahaar kahaan se start hui gawa," referring to the hindi film song based television programme of the seventies and eighties, was a scream.

but my ultimate vote went to the clipped, "it's not funny" from our dear asr. sometimes all you need is to hear the voice to faint.

to give us a break from 🤣, director and sanaka deviced a sweet little meeting between akashji and payalji. and suddenly, no rancour, no gussa, no grinding teeth and flaming passion, and hurling insults. instead it's all sweetness and er, hum, woh, ji?, ji! lau. good to know that falling in love will not always necessitate battle and scar.

and on we move to squelch squelch squelch. busy man on the phone, completely misses the wet stuff flooding his shoes, and it's only when he sees his whole family staring that he realises something was amiss. jai prakash, the victorious one throws light on the substance in question.

it's juice.

"mango juice," knows the wise one. but what he has no idea of is how much all at home will enjoy his discomfort. awful reminders of childhood habit from di (how could you), giggles and saucy ones from mami, "joota itna angriyake pehne ki joota ka jooce hi nikal gaya," wore teh shoe so angrily that it took out it's juice. really. la was laughing, and that irritating khushi couldn't control her smirk. how dare she, smirking is his domain, his territory. then finally, et tu nani. really this was too much. I still do not understand how he did not feel the juice as he was walking...i mean usually person feels if their shoes and socks are wet

wonderful comic acting as always from sanaya, but today the whole gang was rather good, including the straight faced jai prakash. and the completely loopy in love akash, with able support from a gentle breezy payal.

on the heightened note of "strange" that the week commanded, there was la taking charge of lakshmi to show nani her goatwa love, on advise from her consiligeri mami 9anyone remember consigliegre from godfather, hmmm a fab tom hagen, mano raizada giving him tough competition). so started the la la land chapter within the khushi-believe-it-or-not game arcade.

there was also the rather cute tete a tete between khushi and la on the hot topic of shaadi. everything doesn't stop at shaadi as la says, but starts there. have to say, loved thsi chat between two girls from different world's, each convinced in her way about her pov. of course, poor la will not be allowed by the determined miss sanaka to hold on to her views for long, tricks that hit home will be used to make the canny la rethink strategy. but this scene had a sassy girl thing to it i liked.

akash walked in confused and and sillified in pyaar, but sauntering into bhai's room reported that the mechanic had found mishri in the tank. there stood bhai, mishri in hand, looking at his wet shoes and the mango juice on the table, wondering how said juice got into shoe, when this info sparked his dimaag ki batti into full action. he remembered sighting madam here there everywhere and a certain expression on her face. then her voice, gleefully informing mami that it's "mango juice, mami, aap lenge," as he walked away from the mirth at his expense table.

the dots connect. Alas his harvard mind is working

the man was ignited. "khushi kumari gupta..." through clenched teeth, (i died), no one else could have thought of such small minded things, wait till i catch you, this time i won't let you forget your aukat lesson. harumppph.

loved your take...my comments are in red
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you! 

Episodes72-73: Order&Chaos 

Ever since, Khushi Kumari Gupta has crash-landed into his arms, Arnav Singh Raizada's orderly life has turned into chaos, some like me would argue beautiful chaos, he would later agree with me but for now, he tries everyday to rebuild  himself from the earth quake she caused within him. Only problem is seeing her on a daily basis is already starting to take its toll.

He was in utter chaos at the beginning of 72 searching for Khushi after their big fight till he finally catches a glimpse  driving by the GH. First he breathes a  big sigh of relief, second, he tries to fathom what he sees...She's on top of a table...acting like she's drunk? he opens his window to get a better look. 

One of the most gorgeous things about this scene is that Arnav gets to see the Gupta family's Khushi, not the Khushi always on guard with him around, not the feisty one that only he gets to see, here its Khushi as she is, chirpy, funny, lively the pride of the family who everyone turns to...

very creatively might i add. The only one to know what she just went though, he must've realize when he drove away that she 

put herself on the back burner just to put a smile on her sister's face.  

another layer peeled to push him further into the well of her love. 

Khushi's reason for this act however is to put a smile on her sister who she disappointed by refusing to quit working for this Magarmachh (Crockidile) even after so much humiliation...If Payal found out what ASR did tonight, she would make Khushi quit and start packing for Lucknow. maybe that's why Khushi kept mum about it. She know she can't quit for various reasons, money problems, contract, and an unknown attraction towards  a certain someone she keeps fighting with...BUT for now, for her main goal: make Payal smile

What better way than to recreate one of the funniest scenes from the most famous Hindi movie ever and possibly make an even funnier scene? In true Khushi Kumaari Gupta style ofcourse, a water bottle replaces Dhramendra's beer, a table top acts as a water tower, complete with Thakur and Dhano as spectators. The dialogues craft fully translated over to fit Khushi's sceen, Sanaya at her comedy best.

"Suicide! suicide!"

Arnav pulls up just as she screams his name "Arnav Singh Raizada!" blaming him if "jiji nahi muskurai? (If Paya doesn't smile) and for her "suicide" that would follow

She has Arnav's attentions. " gussa to aise karte hai jaise saans le rahe ho!"

Truely a convincing fake drunk, Khushi  lets out some of things that really  bother her about him and some that leave her hurt. Outside Arnav knows she's right, a bit hurt, he looks away. Khushi continues her drama-baazi, she wants to get straight to his punishment, that dream she spills into reality. Arnav keenly awaits to hear his sentence...

"Arnav Singh Raizada, tu jail mei jaaying, aur chakki peicing, tu Khushi Kumari Gupta ko tadpaying to chakki peicingt, u jiji ko rulying, to aut bhi chakki piecing picing aur picing"  Our clumsy Khushi doesn't need to be really drunk to stumble almost off the  table, Arnav again relieved as Payal "sambhaals " Khushi on his behalf...awww he has no control over how much he cares for her, even when she's  pretend- punishing him.

"Arnav Singh Raizada, suit boot mein chakki piecing aur piecing aur peicing"🤣  getting carried away with this image she's having too much fun swaying her hips, moving her arms in a round motion imitating"chakki piecing" when suddenly

* BURP!* she freezes...with his cool breezy presence...in the car, he is intrigued with her sudden stop, as the moment passes by he realizes the "mehsoos" is not limited to him, and one day under the influence of some bhaang he will explain to her of this magnificent magical bond.

"Jo tum mehsoos karti ho, jo mein mehsoos karta hu..." Happy belated holi week all!

Khushi's trans is broken by Payal's smile "Arre, hassi toh fasi! (if she laughs, she's fell for the trap)" ..a line from another epic movie

Arnav understood her need to make her sister happy That why he looks touched by all Khushi did to make Payal smile... till he realized it was at his expense, the anger returns but for now at least the order in the chaos  was back, he closes his window and drives off, Khushi turns around when she feels  the "mehsoos" slipping away, she sees the back of his SUV, 

Is she still confused about this feeling? Does she know it was him?  regardless, her revenge plans the  next morning indicate she still holds a grudge against the Laad governor. Chaos in Arnav's life won't stay internal anymore, Khushi is bringing it everywhere with the "nat-ghat'ness that Krishna seems to have left behind.

IMO its the start of her best seller "Arnav Singh Raizada to satane ke 100 tarike"(!00 ways to irritate ASR)

Her first bout of revenge with Happy ji's help, and mishri (sugar) she disables his mode of transportation. Arnav and Akaash walk out just as she unloads some sweetness into his car. He feels her but doesn't see her anywhere, she hides behind the SUV. Hats off to the makers for keeping the "mehsoos" relevant  they could'be easily forgotten.

Arnav  tries to start the suv,. "Aw hell (SEXY😳), yeh meeting bhi aaj hi honi thi." A few close calls, but Khushi manages to escape his eyes. 

Arnav is forced to move the meeting at the RM. Happy with the fact that 1 out of the 2 things set out to do has been started. Started? she's just getting started? "uss laad governer ko to hum accha sabak sikhayenge.(gonaa teach that LG a goo lesson!)" there is more to come of this revenge thing. as for the second thing on her "To do" -- teach La the importance of marriage and all its glory. 

Khushi tries to explain right to sindoor of a married woman and Anjali agrees with Khushi about the sindoor but unknowingly reminds her of a certain "sindoori" moment

Loved the transition how Arnav comes in when Khushi was thinking of him and all that sindoor. He notifies Di that he's having clients over...his last words "kuch gadbad nahi honi chahiye (nothing should go wrong)"  which Khushi translates into "gadbad honi chahiye (something must go wrong)" 

she sneaks into his room with Laxmi and changes his ring tone...another close call when Arnav steps out his bathroom, while she's still there...he questions why she;s inn his room, Laxmi is the perfect excuse for everyone to barge into his room, first it was Nani on the night La snuk into his room and now...its Khushi..yay for Laxmi!

Arnav is in his meeting when he yells at someone for not silencing their phone...The "outgoing" Khushi excuses herself from teaching and executes part 2 of her revenge, she dials Arnav's number (she knew it by heart...wah!) just as Arnav requests his clients to put their phone on silent, a phone goes off...a lively fun desi number better to dance with, 

Arnav looks at all the clients, all looking back at him while the song plays loud to Khushi's content "naam Jilebi baai!"...She dances her heart out while Arnav is embarrassed to find it was his phone.🤣

Priceless expressions from Barun...after the clients leave he goes to ask Di if she called him. not her. it was a home number...who could it be?? "Jilebi baai", think Harvard think!! Anjali asks whose phone was that? we could hear it all the way here. "woh mera phone tha di" he says in all seriousness...dramatic music changed to light and funny when all the women start laughing at him.  

"its not funny" he wants to find out who changed the ring tone...Nani jumps in "why don't you ask Ms.Kashyap? she is sometimes roams around your room at night"🤣  Arnav is relentless, till Anjali  tell him to let it go. Between Nani and Anjali, were truly Khushi's guardians knowingly or unknowingly.

Is that enough dose of chaos for ASR iin one day? nah after all revenge is a glass best served cold... of cold mango juice that is. Khushi is seen leaving Arnav's room, mocking  his macho sexy walk. He even runs into her going upstairs 

but surely other thoughts run through him when he sees her, no room for suspecting her of tampering with his things. At the dining table everyone is getting ready for lunch when they hear 

"squish .squish. squish. squish. squish..." 

they look up, it seems to be coming from Arnav who is busy yelling at someone on the phone while walking toward the table.  they look down to see some liquid falling out his shoes. love the playful music here. Again a  priceless expressions on Arnav when he realized what everyone is staring and "mehsoosing" that cold, wet, sticky liquid on his feet.

Mami get the best line award here "Ka baat hai Arnav Bitwa? Joota itna angeriya ke pehne ki jute ka jiuce hi nikkal giya?"(Why Arnav Bitwa, you wore the shoes in such anger that the juice came out) Khushi beams with her created situation.

Anjali asks what this is, and Mami hints at what it could be, "raat ko juta baathroom mein chhod aaye the kaa? (did you leave the shoes in the bathroom last night?)" more laughing while Arnav tries to figure it out "pata nahi kya lag gaya?" Jay Prakash sheds some prakash on this "It's juice"

"mango juice" Arnav corrects...he wonders how it got there, his childhood habit once again mentioned by  Anjali this time... for a second Khushi feels slightly bad for embarrassing him before breaking into a big laugh. She get a special angry look from Arnav, he looks around to everyone laughing at him, only Khushi can turn ASR into a laughing stock in a day...he was just leaving when mami sets khushi up for another joke  "Mango juice maami, aap lengi?(want some?)"  garnering even bigger laughs. Di's and Mami's jokes, he let slide, but Khushi joke got under his skin,  "very funny!" ... he storms out of there, La's apology didn't  even help. 

Back in his room, that problem solving orderly brain of his doesn't want to rest till he figures out the cause of so much chaos in one day.  "ye juice in shoes mein gira kaise?" (how did the juice get into the shoes?), he spots his cell phone his other embarrassment of the day "Shayad vaise hi jaise mere phone ki ring tone change ho gayee thi...ek hi din mein yeh dono cheezien" (maybe just how my ring tone got change, two things in one day)

he drops the phone and spots a sugar cube she fed to his car this morning, about throw it out Akash walks in, and tells him something "ajeeb" wierd,  "he found sugar cube"..."What?" suddenly all the pieces come together. "Khushi Kumaari Gupta!" is behind all this. Again her "aukaad" status needs to be added to the equation to deal with his hurt ego and to deal with the new found chaos, he wasn't his order back ...Khushi seems to have forgotten about the 2nd grave when one plots for this revenge...oh no, he's coming for you Khushi!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!

❤️ relief on his face when Payal breaks Khushi's fall ❤️

ami, your asr talk was particularly inspired this take. that crazy qaundary within him, and now the crazy world outside too 😆, really ms gupta is made of another mitti. most girls would be moping their minds out at being treated the way she was in the car, and finally falling into keechad. but madam is out to give it right back. yes, think, harvard, think.

the mehsoos bits were lovely the way you described, and really the poor man chaos will become a way of life now that sanka is in his internal organs. pinks all over, ajeeb dastaan yay. nice laxmi touch 😆 in your take.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER

76 & 77

Evil and Good are two faces which landed on Earth together but somehow the strength and intensity of "Good" always beats the odds of "Evil" in the end and in between.While if Good is stupendous and super eminent Evil is abominable with its jerky and awful atrociousness which works so hard with its tricks but always goes down by humble moves of Good.Khushi VS Shyam. -❤️this!👏

Slithery rook is stepping forward and anxiously waiting for the result of his action.He calls Anjali to make sure she found out missing necklace because only  this will make happen "missing Khushi from RM".Anjali  is a bit conscious about his inquire over necklace but totally ignored it as her hubby can't be a wrong person .She gets upset and made me upset that how come a rich girl like her missed one necklace that much and then I remember her Slithery hubby wants her to wear it .Duh'.

He is fooling everyone around as Buaji is totally in for this sticky Slither and he sure knows how much he is enjoying his game playing with innocent souls as he is a master of his stickiness to make everyone easily fall for this sugarcoated layered fried Slithery net of Jalaibis.😡😡😡

Naniji's concerns for Lakhmiji is obvious as she is a mother and its quiet natural and especially in La'a case.It wasn't that difficult for her to find out the truth."ein Bakari Humari Lakhmi nahin hai"[This is not my Lakhmi] Indeed Nani Your Lakhmi is only Khushi not La and no one can take place of her in RM.

Khushi searched for Khushi and brought her back as #5 yesterday is a reolution of confliction as starting new day.Khushi is a heading towards it because the resolution in between her and La is about to resolve permanently through Lakhshami.😊

La,"Why did you say to Nani that exchanging goats was your idea" Khushi," I receive praises when you make good tea then I can take the heat when you make mistakes" 'I am here so Naniji will be pleased with you and you and Arnavji don't leave the house so I will do anything  to make it happen."La got a real and true friend in her life first time who does not care about the class and the brand names of her so  how can she refuse to Khushi.Both of them shook hands today for the eternal friendship which will completely change La towards Khushi and she will cross all the limits in this friendship and sacrifice her love to Khushi as it wasn't hers.That takes guts to do it and she has my respect for that.😊 

Arnav is watching and observing Khushi's moves and her innocent and selfless nature towards everyone and how it changes people like La.When she turns around her smile which he was adoring changes into sadness while seeing  him feeling that burn.There is a mild smile and inner relief on his face while seeing her feeling his pain as she is his and truly his Khushi who can feel what he feels.The oneness is there but the acceptance is far from here. - loved this scene,  how they talk with eachother through their eyes, he is touched by her how honest and pure she is after hearing her talking to La

Khushi points ,"Woh apke ga '..gal par and he tries to remove it but can't .She wishes she could but can't go against her ways at this point.La comes and removes it but the discomfort and uneasiness is written all over Khushi's face and did not go unnoticed by  Arnav and she confirmed it when she sopped and turned to see one more time her Arnavji in La's proximity.He watched each and every move of her like a hawk as he is waiting for that.In these moments they shared million emotions , asked questions and answered those without uttering one word.

Search of missing necklace take a nasty turn when Mamiji becomes from hello hi to bye bye.Her main suspect is Khushi.I love how La defends Khushi this time.True friends as Khushi was so happy to see her on her side unlike Mamiji ,"Party changiyaei gyei ho kia"[Did you change the party] She rushes to search Khushi and her bag but Naniji scolds at her for that.Naniji is always there for Khushi no matter what

Pause here:Naniji is always stood up for Khushi during Dadi and and during the day of marriage she is the one who was holding her in her arms and showering hopes.

Khushi does not want fuss over this as she did not do anything wrong.She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali.

Missing necklace is found not other than Lakhmiji's neck and yes RM found its Gem is no other than Khushi .

Pause here:She found the key and it is Arnav's key his part which is in Khushi's possession and game plan done by Shyam which brought this key at surface  so this is indeed Arnav's key his  unsaid prayer KHUSHI ,Arnav's Khushi and no one can have it no matter what.Its FATE decision done by stars and all the divine forces through slithery games just wow.

SYMBOLICALLY: Mamiji,"Lakhmi keh gale mein Anjali ka haar"[Anjali'necklace in Lakhmiji's neck] wow double meaning as Lakhmi is Khushi and Stupido Shyam is lusting over her and he is Anjali's hubby]

Anjali,"Hum nain haar khula hi bister par chora tha"[I left this necklace open and free on the bed] yes Anjali you gave him freedom of everything and that's why he is in Lakhmiji's neck.

Anjali knows how to pacify Khushi and "naiki aur pooch pooch"[no need to ask] Khushi is ready to make Jalaibis.She is ready to teach La the art of jalaibs for convincing tedious Jalaibi ASR to marry her.Love how she scared La with her future creams crisis.Yummilicious looks so good even in his "Bhorapa"[old age]"Live in ka koi rule nahin hota bin shadi keh koi asool nahi hota"[there is no rule of live in and there is no principle without marriage]But it is a pure fact...Akhroo- im happy i will have a ASR to drool over in my wise age😆

Khushi wants mun ka meet with chunari on her head but giving that advice to La is going to make her close to her own "mun Ka Meet"'Thnx DM.

Hilarious Pondering point: Even Lakhmiji is with Naniji in this pic so they both together went "purloke"--lol, i don't think so b/c nani tell La that Laxmi is married not and has kids

Anjali tells the whole story and mentions to Chote"Hum Khushiji keh saath acha hanin kar rahe"[ we are not doing good with Khushi] and this constant rings the bell in his head as it is accumulating all the incidents in his head which made his Khushi went through with pain and humiliations by him and now by his family.

His heart was wondering about her pain while she was flabbergasting about her Buaji's pain for calling her all those names  Parmeshwari,Sanka Devi...and here you go "Bang" his heart is hers today and she can hear it.

love this edit!  just love the look on his face with her so close, he doesn't know what to do with all of these feelings, just and awww moment

Both of them lost for a while in each others while he was engulfing her touch ,her essence, her embrace  ,she was listening her name in his heartbeat, his misty essence, his brushing tactility while cuddling in his arms.She realizes his close proximity first as usually and he feels her discomfort.He let her go but her Jhumka does not want to let him go just like her Dupatta which again goes wild today yearning his touch his essence , his cuddle.

Arnav,"Tum Theek ho"[are you ok]which he was trying to ask for long finally came out.She looks at him with astonishment.Is this the same guy who threw her out of his home his car in muddy slush as "ASR kissi se maffi nahi mangta"and he is asking her the same girl who he called "Bewaqoof"stupid  that "you are ok".Their exchange of astonishing and amusing glances over here threw million questions in both heads.She leaves today with different version of that guy who is the reason of unsaid and unknown emotions in her but something is telling her"iss ko eik mouka to do" [give him a chance]which will grip her heart later but starting right here.Just like her he had different version of Khushi today who apologized with her true honesty and innocence.

Pause here:Khushi's earings always want cuddly hug of Arnav. Ahem ahem yes look here Khabi Ghuse mein aur khabi pyar mein[In hate or in love]

Slithery rook's game plan back fired , "aaj apka din kaisa tha" [how was your day today"] and Khushi,'Bohat acha tha"[it was great] by remembering her LG's smile which brings smile on her face without realizing it and then she got a friend in La despite the humiliations.

He got another plan in his sleeves.Bring it on Cupid...because your evil is going so down by this simple lusty cookie of yours KHUSHI.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB9tdH_Nns

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB9tdH_Nns[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpUZULUcAEE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpUZULUcAEE[/YOUTUBE]

⭐️⭐️
Lovely lovely take Arshi! it was a sweet episode and yes both grew closer.  today. its all so fascinating even this time around. this love story is so diferent! hat off to the maker for thinking at such level and making it in a way to get the audience to feel so much at the same time. anyway, loved your take, in the beg humble khushi trumps evil hardworking shyam AWSOME!!
blue stuck out for me and the purples as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️
BarunDiwani thumbnail

episode 73

home? but that is where the hate is. aha.😆

that post this, erm interruption, they took his "after that, we're in business,"
seriously must be having something to do with this man's hotness, looks like we are not the only ones smitten with our thin and edgy tycoonwa.

but, oh to live that down. he was furious. he stormed to the living area. grimly asked, who called him. nani was quick to point out, ms kassyap might have many answers since she has been noticed around his room deep in the night. demand as he might, he doesn't get any real answers. and then, of all people di asks him to take it easy. everyone is having such a laugh, can't blame them. one doesn't get a chance to laugh their heads off at the seriously angry young man they live with, so too much of an opportunity to miss i guess.

it's juice.

"mango juice," knows the wise one. but what he has no idea of is how much all at home will enjoy his discomfort. awful reminders of childhood habit from di (how could you), giggles and saucy ones from mami, "joota itna angriyake pehne ki joota ka jooce hi nikal gaya," wore teh shoe so angrily that it took out it's juice. really. la was laughing, and that irritating khushi couldn't control her smirk. how dare she, smirking is his domain, his territory. then finally, et tu nani. really this was too much.

the dots connect.

Good one dear!! very light and entertaining, the light mood and funnies of the epi shone through your words nicely!! as usual blue stood out and purples ⭐️⭐️⭐️ so did the ignited, teech clenching man kill you too?  how unbelievably handsome did he look in that scene complete with that gussa wala look...ok me gasping for air now!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 78!!!!

The episode starts off with la asking arnav to throw the dupatta at her head'she was saying what khushi said how it signifies those people getting married'arnav is like what rubbish and throws it and as shocking as it is the dupatta lands on khushi 's head completely flying over la (look whose getting married soon). Khushi shows some reluctance in letting the dupatta go'she is thinking about what she said to la'and she is in thinking mode. Khushi takes off the dupatta and as she is taking it off, arnav walks by and he looks at her and then looks at the dupatta'he then walks off. I guess he understood what is happening but refuses to accept it as a sign'Lavanya walks up to her and takes the dupatta from her.
La is depressed that the plan failed'and la was asking if khushi had a boyfriend'khushi was like no I do not have a boyfrand'then la was like about about an ex boyfriend'khushi was like I never has an x, y, z boyfrand'then she is like wait a minute'there is one'la gets excited and tells her to tell her'and she decribes him'la was like wow he must be at a high post'khushi was like he is none other than salman ji'la starts to laught'khushi was like are you happy now'la said yes a little bit but not as much as before.  Khushi then turns on the radio and starts dancing and making la dance too'they were dancing with arniekins picture'.they were having fun'then arnav comes and khushi saw him and stops dancing'la is still dancing but eventually she stops and goes to him and arnav is like what is going on'I told you not to become like her but you are becoming like this middle class girl'then jp come and said that khushi has a phone call from home'bua ji tells her to come home quickly'khushi is worried and said she has to go'arnav seemed tense but does not express it'la asked what happened and khushi was like I don't know. And she leaves from there

In the living room, la calls the entire family'mama wants to know why and mami ji was like nani tortured her a lot so maybe it is revenge'la was waiting for arnav and then she said that nani's main problem with me is that we have not thought about marriage'and arnav is like what'la then proposes by saying she will make pasta for him and be with him throught happiness and sadness'and she wants to be his rukmani and not radha'everyone is happy even nani'arnav walks off'and la is sad'la turns to Anjali and said he did not say yes'Anjali said he did not say no either'and look you made nani smile for the first time and la gets happy a bit.

Khushi goes home and finds out that her parents are home and she is maha excited!!!!! Bua ji tells her that shyam brought them here'and she is thankful.   Shyam said that he has some work and he has to go'khushi was like I have to go to the bazaar'as khushi was about to leave'she gets a phone call from la saying that she proposed to ASR and he did not say yes'khushi asked if he said not and khushi was like that is good'then they hang up' then the phone rings again and this time it was arnav, he called her angrily knowing it was her who put the idea of marriage into la's head' what does arnav want to say?

Cute breezy post Anita! the purples really stoodout, i agree with you that Arna knew exactly what it meant but i thinki t hit both of the so fact left the speechless. both were looking at eachother like "this is big!" loved how he kept looking at her in that dupatta, he loved her in it.