indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

And the effect of bhang continues...

Kisiki dhadkane tez ho jaati hain, kisiki thamsi jaati hain
Ye jaadu hai in donon ka, nigaahen jamsi jaati hain... hic... 😳 
(the heartbeats of some go fast, while for some almost halt
It is the magic of these two, the eyes almost freeze)

hic indeed, durga... beautiful endnotes... hic.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

"tum theek ho?"

is that first time he said that to her? episode 77. i am totally not theek.

Indi, on second thoughts, wasn't the first time he said 'tum theek ho?' just before Khushi's resignation? Or does that not count because he did not get a reply similar to the one he got in epi 77?
indi52 thumbnail
sohara, 
thanks for your purples across 72. that love, yeah maybe it lives in books and stories, sometimes it gets a chance among us, but keeping it going, uff challenge. the movie i thought of is ekdin protidin, a 1979 movie by mrinal sen. either she comes home really late, or maybe only in the morning. it was an intense film i remember. many questions about society family, integrity, honesty, etc., delved into. she was the main bread winner of the fam.

yes yes, all is fair in love and war. and all rael love i guess has the element of ajeeb.

indi52 thumbnail

Indi, on second thoughts, wasn't the first time he said 'tum theek ho?' just before Khushi's resignation? Or does that not count because he did not get a reply similar to the one he got in epi 77?

ah, i forgot about that. so, i guess that's the one. lemme run and see the scene. it was really fab. thanks for the reminder, back of head i did think he might have said that, but let it go.

in fact that one is even more aaa because it's the first time he speaks to her after guest house, after fretting about her endlessly. 

while i loved the fun and games of this week, there was something so very powerful in that office track, every minute of it. the attraction and anger and bristle and friction and the elemental pull. too damn much.

thanks so much for bringing it all back.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Anita
Lovely take on episode-76 and 77, precise and to the point.

(I bet arnav is proud that he cares so much for his family's happiness).
the scene was very warm. Arnav was actually appreciated her kindness and broad outlook silently.

He even looks hot old'those two girls are so lucky
Gosh, he was looking damn hot,  he didn't have any wrinkle though!πŸ˜†
I'm ready to marry this old man.
Yup the girls are sure very lucky.😑

(I wish something like that happens in real life'but I doubt that ever happened to anyone) 
Hahaha,true, so many bumping, colliding, tripping, falling, catching, nop, never happens in real life.

(Khushi and Arnav's wedding is fixed'thank you devi maiya)
There are so many signs already shown before that they are destined to be husband and wife.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sohara, 

thanks for your purples across 72. that love, yeah maybe it lives in books and stories, sometimes it gets a chance among us, but keeping it going, uff challenge. the movie i thought of is ekdin protidin, a 1979 movie by mrinal sen. either she comes home really late, or maybe only in the morning. it was an intense film i remember. many questions about society family, integrity, honesty, etc., delved into. she was the main bread winner of the fam.

yes yes, all is fair in love and war. and all rael love i guess has the element of ajeeb.

Thanks Indi 
i'll ask my Dad about the movie. he sure watched that movie.
DurgaS thumbnail
@Indi

With lot of review readings lined up, I couldn't resist jumping the line and reading this one

Episode 72

a young woman came back home alone, late at night. i remember a bengali movie that centred around this very issue, how a girl's life in a conservative society is affected by something as seemingly trivial as this. a very serious movie it was. here, however things got curioser and curioser. a touch of falling through the rabbit whole entered the scene. 

Ok, I think I remember watching this movie. Don't remember the name though. Surprised? Well those were the days when Doordarshan used to show award winning regional movies every Sunday and I used to watch most of them. The way they showed the tension and fearful thoughts of the family, very realistic.

it started with a fall into icky slush and we came to the main entrance with a fling of hot tea

From slush to splash, loved the above line.

but to get here one had to pass through the hazards of "khushi's-believe-it-or-not game arcade" and the shenanigans of "la la land," plus a little bit of "thief of lucknow" trials set by shyam. the terrain was tricky, laughter could have you rolling on the floor and off your course very easily. you wondered where it would all lead, but you clung on for dear life, sensing something big was on its way 

Interesting idea for a video game! Someone should think of an IPK based video arcade game, with lots of Shyam bashing by ASR. πŸ˜† 

in the mean time, a man who tends to lose his head, but very often realises soon after that what he did was not right and sets out to correct his mistake, is out on the road, getting more and more worried. where is this girl? fikar not, asr. she is right on top of that table, planning your "jail jaaing." imprisonment. what she doesn't know, of course, is that the deed is already done, and your dil is settling only for life term, it's only your dimaag that struggles for freedom, it knows not why.

Yes, the concerned people are already sentenced, it is the execution of the given sentence that has to take place.

on that pretend hiccup rose the gust of wind. a turmoil, a return yearning filled her insides, her eyes looked around. is he here? is he here? two hearts had a conversation. the owners of the hearts never listened. maybe because the time was not yet right. maybe all love stories go this way, who knows. first an emotion finds itself under cover, outside the five senses, in some meeting of instincts, of hearts, then along the way we pick up the signals. this may sound a bit khushi ott, but if there were no mystery to the rise and claim of this feeling why would we waste centuries pondering it, writing and thinking and cogitating about it, and still remain pretty much mystified?

Uff Indi, how do you write so beautifully?

ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahan shuru, kahan khatam
yeh manzilen hain pyaar ki
na woh samajh sakein na hum

What a timeless classic song! This whole song fits so well with their story. Even the verse 'Mubarak hai tumhe ke tum...' would fit during Diwali time when ASR announces his engagement with La.

i kind of like this spirit. no crying and cringing and giving in to fate for madam kkg, she in her own way is willing to take responsibility of her own fate. just that she needs to know dm is with her. again a maker of her life, like the angry young man, sorry magar machh.

I agree.

Waiting for 73-77. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

sohara, 

thanks for your purples across 72. that love, yeah maybe it lives in books and stories, sometimes it gets a chance among us, but keeping it going, uff challenge. the movie i thought of is ekdin protidin, a 1979 movie by mrinal sen. either she comes home really late, or maybe only in the morning. it was an intense film i remember. many questions about society family, integrity, honesty, etc., delved into. she was the main bread winner of the fam.

Yes, got my answer. It is Ek din protidin and I did see that one. I remember after watching that thinking about it for a long time. Such an intense movie.  
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER

76 & 77

Evil and Good are two faces which landed on Earth together but somehow the strength and intensity of "Good" always beats the odds of "Evil" in the end and in between.While if Good is stupendous and super eminent Evil is abominable with its jerky and awful atrociousness which works so hard with its tricks but always goes down by humble moves of Good.Khushi VS Shyam.πŸ‘ 

Slithery rook is stepping forward and anxiously waiting for the result of his action.He calls Anjali to make sure she found out missing necklace because only  this will make happen "missing Khushi from RM".Anjali  is a bit conscious about his inquire over necklace but totally ignored it as her hubby can't be a wrong person .She gets upset and made me upset that how come a rich girl like her missed one necklace that much and then I remember her Slithery hubby wants her to wear it .Duh'. The catch is Snakewa hubby but he does not know Khushi is DM's fav buddyπŸ˜‰ So however big a trap he lays Khushi will get out its only a matter of time

He is fooling everyone around as Buaji is totally in for this sticky Slither and he sure knows how much he is enjoying his game playing with innocent souls as he is a master of his stickiness to make everyone easily fall for this sugarcoated layered fried Slithery net of Jalaibis.😑😑😑

Naniji's concerns for Lakhmiji is obvious as she is a mother and its quiet natural and especially in La'a case.It wasn't that difficult for her to find out the truth."ein Bakari Humari Lakhmi nahin hai"[This is not my Lakhmi] Indeed Nani Your Lakhmi is only Khushi not La and no one can take place of her in RM.

Khushi searched for Khushi and brought her back as #5 yesterday is a reolution of confliction as starting new day.Khushi is a heading towards it because the resolution in between her and La is about to resolve permanently through Lakhshami.😊 liked your take

La,"Why did you say to Nani that exchanging goats was your idea" Khushi," I receive praises when you make good tea then I can take the heat when you make mistakes" 'I am here so Naniji will be pleased with you and you and Arnavji don't leave the house so I will do anything  to make it happen."La got a real and true friend in her life first time who does not care about the class and the brand names of her so  how can she refuse to Khushi.Both of them shook hands today for the eternal friendship which will completely change La towards Khushi and she will cross all the limits in this friendship and sacrifice her love to Khushi as it wasn't hers.That takes guts to do it and she has my respect for that.😊  Khushi being Khushi she is genuine no pretensions but bit SankiπŸ˜† her out of the box solutions are always usefulπŸ˜‰ maybe not so much for La where ASR is concerned but then DM is interfering always

Arnav is watching and observing Khushi's moves and her innocent and selfless nature towards everyone and how it changes people like La.When she turns around her smile which he was adoring changes into sadness while seeing  him feeling that burn.There is a mild smile and inner relief on his face while seeing her feeling his pain as she is his and truly his Khushi who can feel what he feels.The oneness is there but the acceptance is far from here. Awww Wow

Khushi points ,"Woh apke ga '..gal par and he tries to remove it but can't .She wishes she could but can't go against her ways at this point.La comes and removes it but the discomfort and uneasiness is written all over Khushi's face and did not go unnoticed by  Arnav and she confirmed it when she sopped and turned to see one more time her Arnavji in La's proximity.He watched each and every move of her like a hawk as he is waiting for that.In these moments they shared million emotions , asked questions and answered those without uttering one word.

Search of missing necklace take a nasty turn when Mamiji becomes from hello hi to bye bye.Her main suspect is Khushi.I love how La defends Khushi this time.True friends as Khushi was so happy to see her on her side unlike Mamiji ,"Party changiyaei gyei ho kia"[Did you change the party] She rushes to search Khushi and her bag but Naniji scolds at her for that.Naniji is always there for Khushi no matter what

Pause here:Naniji is always stood up for Khushi during Dadi and and during the day of marriage she is the one who was holding her in her arms and showering hopes.

Khushi does not want fuss over this as she did not do anything wrong.She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali. Loved her practical attitude and not taking offence

Missing necklace is found not other than Lakhmiji's neck and yes RM found its Gem is no other than Khushi .

Pause here:She found the key and it is Arnav's key his part which is in Khushi's possession and game plan done by Shyam which brought this key at surface  so this is indeed Arnav's key his  unsaid prayer KHUSHI ,Arnav's Khushi and no one can have it no matter what.Its FATE decision done by stars and all the divine forces through slithery games just wow.

SYMBOLICALLY: Mamiji,"Lakhmi keh gale mein Anjali ka haar"[Anjali'necklace in Lakhmiji's neck] wow double meaning as Lakhmi is Khushi and Stupido Shyam is lusting over her and he is Anjali's hubby]

Anjali,"Hum nain haar khula hi bister par chora tha"[I left this necklace open and free on the bed] yes Anjali you gave him freedom of everything and that's why he is in Lakhmiji's neck.

Anjali knows how to pacify Khushi and "naiki aur pooch pooch"[no need to ask] Khushi is ready to make Jalaibis.She is ready to teach La the art of jalaibs for convincing tedious Jalaibi ASR to marry her.Love how she scared La with her future creams crisis.Yummilicious looks so good even in his "Bhorapa"[old age]"Live in ka koi rule nahin hota bin shadi keh koi asool nahi hota"[there is no rule of live in and there is no principle without marriage]But it is a pure fact...AkhrooπŸ˜†

Khushi wants mun ka meet with chunari on her head but giving that advice to La is going to make her close to her own "mun Ka Meet"'Thnx DM.

Hilarious Pondering point: Even Lakhmiji is with Naniji in this pic so they both together went "purloke"

Anjali tells the whole story and mentions to Chote"Hum Khushiji keh saath acha hanin kar rahe"[ we are not doing good with Khushi] and this constant rings the bell in his head as it is accumulating all the incidents in his head which made his Khushi went through with pain and humiliations by him and now by his family.

His heart was wondering about her pain while she was flabbergasting about her Buaji's pain for calling her all those names  Parmeshwari,Sanka Devi...and here you go "Bang" his heart is hers today and she can hear it.

Both of them lost for a while in each others while he was engulfing her touch ,her essence, her embrace  ,she was listening her name in his heartbeat, his misty essence, his brushing tactility while cuddling in his arms.She realizes his close proximity first as usually and he feels her discomfort.He let her go but her Jhumka does not want to let him go just like her Dupatta which again goes wild today yearning his touch his essence , his cuddle.πŸ‘

Arnav,"Tum Theek ho"[are you ok]which he was trying to ask for long finally came out.She looks at him with astonishment.Is this the same guy who threw her out of his home his car in muddy slush as "ASR kissi se maffi nahi mangta"and he is asking her the same girl who he called "Bewaqoof"stupid  that "you are ok".Their exchange of astonishing and amusing glances over here threw million questions in both heads.She leaves today with different version of that guy who is the reason of unsaid and unknown emotions in her but something is telling her"iss ko eik mouka to do" [give him a chance]which will grip her heart later but starting right here.Just like her he had different version of Khushi today who apologized with her true honesty and innocence.

Pause here:Khushi's earings always want cuddly hug of Arnav. Ahem ahem yes look here Khabi Ghuse mein aur khabi pyar mein[In hate or in love]

Slithery rook's game plan back fired , "aaj apka din kaisa tha" [how was your day today"] and Khushi,'Bohat acha tha"[it was great] by remembering her LG's smile which brings smile on her face without realizing it and then she got a friend in La despite the humiliations.

He got another plan in his sleeves.Bring it on Cupid...because your evil is going so down by this simple lusty cookie of yours KHUSHI.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB9tdH_Nns

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB9tdH_Nns[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpUZULUcAEE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpUZULUcAEE[/YOUTUBE]

Loved your take Arshi my comments in blue underlined ones good cute emotional lovely picture stories and pause and ofcourse moment of the day
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Indi and Durga- I think yes this is the another all meaningful dialogue Tum Theek ho between them. Yes it was second time he said that to Khushi. It was a signature IPK dialogue. The only two people ASR used them was the two most imp people in his life- Khushi and Anjali. Who would have thought that this three words now are going to be associated with IPK. How can we forget their use in all the signature IPK scenes. The best Khushi telling Arnav - Aap Theek hain after introducing him to her parents? The only time when Khushi said no- After he said- Tum theek hoon- was actually in the kidnapping scene. Then comes the sultry Tum theek hoan during Payash wedding after she kissed him, the confusing Tum theek hoon during challenging Khushi, The concerned  tum theek hoon after the kidnapping, then amused tum theek hoon before leaving Khushi in Gupta house, the hilarious  tum theek hoon after we were introduced to Khushi's Mr Bankelal paan wala, the use to tum theek to hoon when getting inquisitive about DNA test report, the humorous concern theek hoon after Basket ball match, the telepathic tum theek hoon when khushi falls during mrs india track and of course during Shyam revealing track.