Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Beautiful analysis.
Red lines stood out for me.
I gave my response in blue.

thanks yaar for liking and commenting on my posts.
It really means a lot.

Thanks dear for going through and commenting! love reading them. and please no need to thank for reading your work, it's really a pleasure to read everyone interpretations of the same epi :) just wish time was more on my side late so i apologize for reading late.  we all put in so much hard work, its nice to be appreciated, so please 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ladies

Have you given up on my mahariddle?! Pass?!πŸ˜†
Should Indi post the answer?πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Ep. 70
Payash's silent love

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Tere gaalon pe laga hai jo ye laal rang
Mere dil mein uthaati hai kitne umang
Kaho to mitaa doon isey apne haathon se
Tujhe main hasaa doon apni anokhi baaton se

Tere haathon mein jo thaal hai, kaho to woh main ban jaaoon
Mere dil mein teri parchaayi, tujhe main dikha doon
Tujhe dil mein chupaa loon, na lagne doon koi daag
Donon milkar ched lenge koi prem raag

Tere chehre par ye hasee, aayi hai mujhse
Pata hai magar kab kahunga ye tujhse

Translation: 

This red colour that is on your cheeks
It raises enthusiasm in my heart
If you say, I will wipe it with my hands
I will make you laugh with my unusual talks

If you say, I will become the plate that is in your hands 
I will show you your reflection that is in my heart 
I will hide you in my heart, will not let in any blemish
We both will sing in some love melody

The smile on your face is because of me
I know, but when will I tell you this

durga,

this is an abs sweetheart poem, so very in rhythm with the lovers it describes. gentle, sweet, almost tremulous, like the two quiet tender ones. just to day i read somewhere that akshay has said that akash's role didn't grow, no one's fault, just that the audience wanted to see nothing but the lead pair. he is wrong, it was never so. all of always enjoyed the quieter but skilled and sensitive character of akash and the less nutty, but determined and straightforward girl, a most loving elder sister that payal was and we all quite loved watching their different love story. here's proof... 3 plus months post the show's end durga dedicates a poem to that love. maybe we should send it to akshay dogra. πŸ˜†

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

shahid kapoor... shashi kapoor πŸ˜† that should tell us clearly who belongs to which decade. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i sort of like yours too... but awww shash kaps, dead.

πŸ˜† yah Shahid was my Barun before Barun came along...I even got reply from him on Twitter...TWICE!!! he is a sweet heart. still love him to bits but Barun i my perfect man. LOL decades doesn't matter to you dear, you can slide back and forth anytime. Shashi was pretty cute back in the day, and it is pretty sad he died. Have you ever been to his blog? he wrote about his wife and family. very interesting. not sure if its still up.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami

"
DM may have listened to Khushi and finally took that break, but got Krishna to cover for her.  Bal Gopal seems to handling her duties quiet  well by being right in the middle of all the action, pyaar, nafrat all of it...maybe even with a nat-gat (mischievous) smile on his face." πŸ‘πŸΌ well said...its playful πŸ˜Š

"
As soon as His birth took place symoblicaly in the RM, there was need for ghee (purified butter). Naani, the ultimate cupidπŸ‘πŸΌ, sends Khushi while Anjali, oblivious cupidπŸ˜†, sends Arnav with the ghee." i liked how u connected the two scenes...

"Di sent it"   Look at the way, he hands it to her, that look in his eyes looking into her eyes...soft tender, he had just seen her crying after the cop incident.  I bet when di asked him to give her the ghee,  he  couldn't  turn down an excuse to be close to her. " - aw he did feel bad tht she was hurt πŸ˜‰

"
Ghee is purified butter, there is so much purity in this little tiff scene. Its fitting that a  pure hearted Khushi would recognize this pure stain on Arnav, because it will be through ther that his pure soul will surface. Also they hold the purified butter together for a second representing the purity of their unconditional love" πŸ‘ really liked the unconditional love part

- Nice capture...I like their expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ

"He deserves to have some fun with ASR...as Khushi would say in the spirit of Krshna's birthday

"aaj mausam hai suhana
Nat-ghat hone ka hai bahana
what the what the what the" - Haha Good One πŸ˜†

"
Gardually she will understand him and learn to respect his beliefs. During the remairriage track when Buaji wants to tie a raksha dhaaga on him, Khushi stops her "unka in cheezon mein vishwaas nahi hai to zabarzasti karna teek nahi hoga na?" - yeah she does understand him later on 😳

"
She uses La's as a scapegoat knowing she'll do anythign to impress that "Gabbar"🀣 (Nani)", first she helps her to get into a saari then plants and idea in her head "get Arnavji to come down and impress Nani" very well put in words...i liked it...clearly shows Khushi is a Smart one πŸ˜‰

"
La is skeptical "It'll never happen, not from me or anyone" but her despiration to impress Naniji, she stillt tries...but gets chewed up and spit out🀣. "Lavanya! i told you i don't want to come downstairs...i said leave me alone!" - she so deserved to get chewed up...after wat she did to Khushi...πŸ˜›

- Nice Edit πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
He had just lit the the diya for the Aarti and turns around to find everyone happy to see him tricked.  "jai Kaniya lal ki, haathi goda palki" a popular saying to praise lord krishna, said simlutaniously by  Anjali, Khushi and La.  He looks at Khushi, having an inkling she had something to do with this. " - he obviously knws...she has got to be behind this πŸ˜‰

"
The aarti resumes and conclueds but i need forgiveness from Khanah, as i could only concentrate on Arnav and couln't help but notice the way he looked at our baby Krishna. More than his lack of belief in Him, I saw anger and pain. πŸ‘πŸΌ

- i see wat u r talkin abt

"Lovely divine moment when Khushi goes to put the arti plate down and the diya is in danger of blowing out, instinctively, Arnav reached out to save it along with Khushi... Their oneness on display again. πŸ‘

"he must not see the same La we see.πŸ˜†  he storms out of the room.

@Supriya, thanks dear! as always really appreciate that we you dive in to all the work πŸ€— loved you comment and thanks for the compliments on those edits, i LOVE that scene of Arnav in the dark :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 72

Title Credit : Cynthia

Thank you all for likin my Fire special edit on Arshi πŸ€—

AWESOME AS USUALLYβ€οΈπŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

IPK ARSHI Forever β€οΈ

Hey Surgi  that is one heck of a EDIT.Beautiful.Thnx for sharing❀️
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

KATELYN SORRY IF I GAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION. THOSE WORDS ARE INDI'S. WHO ELSE CAN WRITE LIKE THAT! ONLY INDI !!!!

lol, you're right about that one wiwy, but you do whip out some surprises  like Rabindranath Tajogore πŸ˜† ur right those words have Indi written all over
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Ep. 70
Payash's silent love

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Tere gaalon pe laga hai jo ye laal rang
Mere dil mein uthaati hai kitne umang
Kaho to mitaa doon isey apne haathon se
Tujhe main hasaa doon apni anokhi baaton se

Tere haathon mein jo thaal hai, kaho to woh main ban jaaoon
Mere dil mein teri parchaayi, tujhe main dikha doon
Tujhe dil mein chupaa loon, na lagne doon koi daag
Donon milkar ched lenge koi prem raag

Tere chehre par ye hasee, aayi hai mujhse
Pata hai magar kab kahunga ye tujhse

Translation: 

This red colour that is on your cheeks
It raises enthusiasm in my heart
If you say, I will wipe it with my hands
I will make you laugh with my unusual talks

If you say, I will become the plate that is in your hands 
I will show you your reflection that is in my heart 
I will hide you in my heart, will not let in any blemish
We both will sing in some love melody

The smile on your face is because of me
I know, but when will I tell you this

This is for you DURGAπŸ€— such a lovely ehsaas you gave to their relation.Loved the whole thing but underlined is the best❀️
BarunDiwani thumbnail

A month ago, on 13th Feb, I joined IF and introduced myself to you all. From then on, it has been a wonderful journey, a journey of not only about IPK, but also a journey of within. Gradually, I've learnt to express my inner thoughts, be it in poetic form or otherwise.

I've met such lovely people as you all during this month, who have loved my work and encouraged me in various ways. Thank you all for the support.
I'm quoting Indi here,

i wonder what they'll say if they saw our conversations. you guys are some of the most real, interesting, strong, colourful people i've met in years. the so called "real world" is curiously bereft of this... the masks are too thick, the hearts and minds too covered by protective gear. and i seem to have no connection with most of them. but here, where the physical is out of the way... who looks like what, earns what, belongs to which family, drives what car, nothing of all that extraneous stuff getting in the way, i seem to sense the real people behind the fonts and colours.

Indi, what you wrote above is so true. Within a short period of time, we all have come very close. We are able to share everything from happiness, sorrow, fears, anxiety, excitement, etc., etc.

Further, Supriya has encouraged me to start a blog, which was a distant dream for me. Thank you, Supriya for the link. I'm giving the link below, though it is in its initial stages, I would be happy to receive your comments and suggestions as I develop it.

Thank you all for a lovely first month on IF. Looking forward to many more months and years and building this online bond stronger.

Cangrats Durga! that month zoomed by. its a pleasure to have you and your creative talent around. so glad you decided to join us! :)