Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Cynthia, hope you are feeling better. I know it is impossible for the pain to go away, but I hope everyone's words here are giving you comfort. Do take care.

@Katelyn, it must have been very difficult to let your father go, but you took a brave decision. It has relieved him of his pain and now is at a peaceful place. May his soul rest in peace.

@Indi, I am at a loss of words after reading your post. It must have been such a shock to suddenly lose a parent at such an age. Your mother was a very strong woman, she took care that you and your brothers do not end up in a spiral of hate. But, brought you up with so much love to make you believe that love is much much powerful than hate. The grief of losing family members is never-ending, but I hope you find the strength to overcome the same.

Somehow, I'm reminded of the words of AR Rehman after he won the Oscar, 'All my life I had the choice between hate and love. I chose love and here I am.'

Here is a big group hug from all, to all πŸ€— 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

ok just a random idea and two cents  how about right under our index for each person just write it down.Don't make any new post.My stupido idea don't like it throw in the GARBAGE.Don't wanna hurt anyone.

@Wiwy, Ami, Samin, birthday index was something that I too thought of after we missed Supriya's b'day.

@AH, writing our birthdates near our indexes is not a bad idea, but not all are having indexes, many would be left out.

@Indi, I actually do like your idea of making a separate post with the list and providing a link on the main page. And, that post could be full of balloons, sparkles and colours.
But, I am not sure if everyone will be comfortable with their birthdates being displayed for all to see. I myself had that thought initially. So, instead of that, what if we compile the data, make a list and pm to all. Then, we can save it in our system along with our other birthday lists.
Nevertheless, if the post idea is ok for all, I too am in.
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Res. for episode-73.

Update tomorrow.
Too hectic. exam is near.
Good night.

Sohara, all the best for your exams. πŸ‘πŸΌ Do concentrate on your studies. Updates can wait, the videos, posts and we all are not running away. U can always catch up. Take care.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks, durga,
ah now that i remember they were strange times. but my mother wouldn't let anything come in the way of us feeling "normal." women can be so damn strong, almost laughing in the face of adversity. tell you. maybe that's why i really abhor it when serial upon serial presents a curbed and cut down portrayal of woman. which is why perhaps i have come to love the ladies of ipk. even mamiji... something else, isn't she. about my fam's experience of things not so usual, if it could be avoided, that would be best, but since it can't, we all preferred to learn the lessons it taught... some of them were pretty good ones.

like the a r rahman. thanks.

DurgaS thumbnail

@Durga

Thnx for lovely comments for 69-71

Pause here:Khushi will connect the dots later as he does not want to tell anyone or let anyone know if he does something wrong or there is something wrong in between them.Thats why contract marriage or anything in between them remained in between them[my pov]

Hmm... really? Well, that could be a reason. Gotta think about it.

Ok he told her in the car meri Shiqayat karo gi

He expresses himself as they both are rampaging with words but this is how they are going to find about each other.She is smart and always consider what he likes or dislikes and sometimes disagrees but always gives importance because he is going to hell because of him for the sake of family but never tell or complain anyone but him.He does the same .They both can humiliate ,fight, say things to each other but don't let anyone come in between them thats kind like "sirf mera haq hai" from both sides

@ArshiHamesha
I get your point. What I was thinking was did it start here? Yes, they finally managed to express what was bugging them, him telling her about the shart and tricking him to come to the Aarti; and her, about his disregard to God and relation with Lavanya. But, whatever happened between them was already not being revealed to any third person. Khushi did not tell that Arnav broke her phone in the store room or anything about the no. of times he saved her, etc. Similarly, Arnav too does not tell anyone that Khushi was the reason for the sprinklers at the office to turn on nor he reveals that Khushi helped him in finding Di. Soon, he won't tell anyone that Khushi threw hot tea on him. So, the bold above, was already going on. But I guess, from here, they started talking about things that bothered them about the other.

By the way, as Samin pointed out, their fight in the car too was so husband-wifey. πŸ˜†
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Durga

Thnx for your lovely analysis over 65-68
Liked your connections of the present story with the future, but I was expecting you would make another connection. The rabba ve scene was repeated next Janmashtami too, in the present scene, a basket full of flowers flew up and fell down, in the next year's scene, a plate full of flowers flew up and fell on Arshi. Remember that scene, Arnav pulling Khushi towards him and reminding her of SR?

I Know I deliberately left alone as that connection with other epi so just wait I wanna keep each epi analysis fresh and different.I know that was a huge thing.Thnx for pointing out but it has a different meaning for me you will see what I mean.But love how you connected it THNX a million for reading in detail

Ok, AH. I will wait for that episode, and if you think it fits better there then I trust that it does. Why I had mentioned that scene was that everytime I see either of the Rabba veys, I remember the other one. So, was wondering how it was left out. 😊 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

katelyn,

i read your note on missing your father. i am sad for all of us who have been through loss. death. was 33 years this 18 january that my father walked out on a friday morning touched by hatred and madness, and never came back home. killed by people he loved and worked with, believed in entirely. for he the individual represented a group that got to be hated in that place at that time. i was 19, my mum 43, bros 17 and 15. had no idea what to even make of this thing called death. 

many thoughts have gotten processed, life has taken us on its course, a spectacular mother has guarded us from the worst of it. now she is gone these past 6 years, my youngest bro gone the year i turned 50. everything is here yet something is utterly not here. not a day goes by that some stray thought of my dad doesn't pass through my mind. last night i met a french geophysicist who is at present studying major earthquakes in india, including the 1950 quake of assam, where i grew up, where my dad worked as a petroleum geologist, starting out in the digboi oil fields, the first oil fields of india. coincidence of course, but it felt as though my dad was right next to me, clean, innocent, energetic, always with a dream of the future, the new.

coming to work, sitting in the cab, was thinking of your dad, cynthia's mum and dad, and suddenly hardened criminal me, felt tears down a cheek. that pain of loss is the same i guess. it is also i suppose a gift of life.

and somehow, i don't think it's all over. there seems to be something there... too many of us have felt it for it to be just wishful thinking.

take care. 

Indi, just want to send you a big bear hug to you after reading your story, i'm so sorry for the loved ones you lost and your dad to such senseless acts. This world is full of people who use such hatred to justify their own actions unfortunately. The movie "kai po che" depicts the Ghodra events, and the point that came across what when people are blinding by hate, they don't see anything else. My husband was in Gujaraat (my fiance back then) when those riots broke out,  so i was glued to the internet reading about the horrors that human did to other human beings, it never left me. anyway sorry for getting off the subject, the senseless way you lost you father, its not fair. And yet look at you today, the love and respect you have for everyone, the cheer you bring to everyone , it takes alot to over come such tragedies and keep the love alive. you lost 3 of your family members, i don't blame you for hardening up, i'm mega proud of you, you chose ❀️ as Durga pointed out AR Rehman's words at oscars. Your mom must've been and extraordinary woman. 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha

"Janmashtami has indeed set up the game plan for all the players at all levels.King[ Arnav] and Queen[Khushi] are ready to make their moves against each other in such a way that it will bring them closer." - Really Love the King nd Queen concept here πŸ‘..its lik u r narrating a playstation game!!

"
The game is getting intriguingly attractive as Knights[Akash and Payal] are about to join in with full swing.Our Bishop[Naniji] is in her full mode of action with her game plan for King and Queen.πŸ˜‰" really lik how u placed the players πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Pooja is done and so are the promises either before or after the Janmashtami, as King's promise is to his Di "mein aapki Khushi keh liye Khuch bhi Kar sakta hoon".Queens Promise to her family"Apne parivaar keh liye sab Manzoor hai"

"She is just like Khushi as she has a golden heart filled with Love."
Buaji's concerns for Khushi were well received by Naniji and that is the bond which gets stronger with age and wisdom over the years by elders and you don't need to say much ." πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Sharing of emotions and having glimpses through viewing mirror was  adding the melody in the BG music.Very soft and soothing  tones just like the smell of the rain drops on a dry land.Buaji's comparison was a bit hard for me to digest as she is indeed Khushi's Buaji seeing only one side of the mirror.I love that "Kanta"[thorn] as compared to this shy flower Buaji...πŸ˜ƒ" - havn watched the epi yet...so i guess din understand the buaji part...but liked how u explaind Akash nd Payal πŸ‘πŸΌ

"La will be Khushi's friend and that power of her friendship will make her move on to understand true relationship of Khushi and Arnav.I am using Khushi's name first as her selflessness , love, devotion,benevolence,and kindness changed La's views completely towards her and she left Arnav for her even though she saw Arnav's inclination towards Khushi but Khushi never brought herself in between them"eik din tum khud bakhud samajh jao gi ASR samjhe na samjhe" .She knew Arnav has blurred vision of his Love because of his ego but when Khushi will realize it She will change him  and that's what exactly happened.The moment Khushi got the true "ehsaas" feelings of this Love she never backed down until Arnav hit that realization "Haan Dhoond liya tum ne"after his "I love you Khushi" - Beautifully wriiten...u hav sketched out their feeling nd emotions very well...loved this partπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘ i really love how they brought tabt the change in La's character!!!

"The killing glare was brilliance "mein ise ghar chore kar aajaonga" [ I will drop her home]...with ASR tones in action in the BG.πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Speedy car ,scary Khushi, glary , flarey and icily ASR what a combo.Hey DM..He deliberately tried hard enough to make Khushi burst at him but all in vain." -Good Narration πŸ˜‰

"
.He jerks the car and both pass a passive look with million questions at each other.She turns her face with anger.He receives the message as she is hurt and so is he but he gulps down the pain with determination as he is adamant to make her speak directly with him.He can't tolerate anyone in the middle of them not even his Di when it comes to Khushi." β€οΈ the last line!

- Love the edit

"
Khushi will connect the dots later as he does not want to tell anyone or let anyone know if he does something wrong or there is something wrong in between them.Thats why contract marriage or anything in between them remained in between themπŸ‘[my pov]" - these 2 share a splendid understanding...even though they are hurt...they try to get each other!!

"
He growls with rage as her safety is his upmost duty.He drives forward for redeeming but his action makes her fall down in that muddy water this time.He offers his tempting hand but the queen is not in this mood as she rejects his offer rudely in his style the same way she did not let him remove sindoor and did not approve his touching her hands on Teej" - hey whn did she not let him remove the sindoor??

- really good connection u pointed out here πŸ‘

"
If the king is in his throne ,the queen has her tiara way tight and fit on her head πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Arnav's attitude for today will play a big role and will pile up for her in future as up to this point she has a faith and developed that trust in him unintentionally that he will be there in the time of distress but after this it takes a whole toll from her to regain that bridge of trust." - well said πŸ‘

"
His possessiveness and worrisome nature towards Khushi will always make him restless ,Nanital trip,running after Ambulance,etc to all the way up outside the Mrs India's studio.Arnav is there where his Khushi is...πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘

❀️ the edit!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi friends back home but landed with a bad flu and light food poisoning feeling very weak and sleeply will only put likes on the posts lovely analysis by all
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi

- Good Capture 😊

"he clearly said he did not believe in "tumhara bhagwan." interestingly he never said, as far as i know, that he did not believe in god. today too, he told the jaw dropped khushi, "
main uss moorti aur usske ishaaron pe vishwas nahin karta... aur agar iss baat ke liye tumhara baal gopal aasmaan kholke mujhpar bijli girana chahe na... toh main intezaar karoonga." - Good Point πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
amazing that such a man was not only accepted but practically adored by the audiences. i particularly noticed the husky challenge in his voice on the last, i'll be waiting... no fear whatsoever" - he knws who he is...he doesn like ppl changing him!!!

"
his heart says he can't believe in an idol and rituals around it, he can't bring himself to observe therefore. hindu practice is a wide and vast thing, it does not require us to follow any particular kind of worship, nor does it make belief in god mandatory.πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
in this, arnav singh raizada is never wanting. every duty that is his, he does and is willing to do. this is my personal understanding of my faith-
well said πŸ‘

"
there's more. he has refused his father, denied his name. utterly. he believes his father was wrong in cheating on his mother, not taking his responsibilty. he is unbearably hurt by his father's actions. that snapped moti dori the first time khushi and he met, scattering pearls, was somewhere the state of his and his sister's life... bikhar gaya... everything was scattered by one man's actions" - he just doesn trust a stranger...his past made him tht way!!

"
as for feudal tendencies, yes he loves to yell and shout at the servants, but notice the affection they have for him, not seeming to mind his loud voice at all. clearly, mr's bark is worse than his bite. and in his home, though he says, it's MY house, look who really rules. it's nani and di all the way." - even though he nvr shows it...he does love them a lot πŸ˜ƒ

"
in asr, i find a modern man with new strengths, a fearlessness and a willingness to take on life, to make his life his own responsibilty... never leave it to fate. there's something terribly attractive in that for me, personally." - Same here😳

"
tonight it was the victor who would spread light that got called three times. was he also the one who came and lit the lamp? πŸ‘πŸΌ

again a darkness that will take us to light. a new and different light. a light that stays forever and gets it voltage from the heart. how do i know? why, baal gopal ne ishara diya hai... bal gopal has given a sign... look.πŸ‘