Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^
durga,
me too care only about the boy's talent. because whether i oooh aah and go crazy or not, the fact is it's the talent that makes him. otherwise, just another attractive man. certainly wouldn't foeums and fan clubs for that. come to think of it, all this is a first in my life. learned much because of one prime time hindi serial. never know where what lurks.

lovely reports. and my freudian slip: journalust. πŸ˜†

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ami nd Durga Thank you πŸ€—
Yeah it was on  Friday...same as Women's day 😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

Thnx I don't think I was strong but when Life dump you like that then you just take it as it is and if you are a fighter you can fight but if not then other options you know what but I always seek guidance from God and no one else.He is always there for me.This is my Faith.Yes as a human sometimes I do collapse but thats what life is all about for me.

@Ami

Thnx but I never thought I can inspire anyone and still don't.One day at a time and seriously as I always say take care of you first and then others things fall into its place .Trust me.

@samin I never felt regret what I did and doing now as I say My kids are my 1st priority and you know PhD and job and home all three are not possible as you know In US job is demanding and as I have two jobs,Thats why you guys don't see me a lot on Wed, thur...so right now I have way too much in my plate.Of course I will .When I take step forward never look back thats it.Yes I am too honest and that sometimes ppl don't like and I can't manipulate.Straight forward.Either its day or its Night.That's why I am stubborn in that sense.Proud of what?? If I survived and learning each day to do so...that is a miracle itself.

@Durga
Thnx "issi ka naam zindagi hai" I learned later.I can feel the pain of your friend because even its done ,the wound remains within you forever." rista huwa Nassor"

@Goofy
Thnx dear but I am no hero just a normal person tackling life and all .You are so young but trust me I was worse than you just like Khushi nobody could survive from my pranks and lots of people had headaches from me.lol
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ha, ha. That part about re-watching episodes was just fiction, just adding masala to the story. The truth is I haven't watched a single scene of any episodes in the past week. And I haven't read the reviews either. Obviously, that's the reason, no poems have come out this week. And to be honest, the actor doesn't do anything to me. Its his talent that I appreciate and am amazed about.

Your post about bd by bd was funny and I thought if any random person who read it would surely mistake it to be about body double, that's from where I developed this idea of the report. 😊 

OK what did I miss this time in couple of hrs.Durga Journalist what is the latest news Indi is talking about.I agreed with you its the talent which speaks volume
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@supriya

Lovely collages Liked the first one,Love how you elongated the event as this event was three epis long
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 10/3/13

After the previous celebrations, few members led by Cynthia asked the investigating committee to stay on as their in-house investigators. They pondered over it for sometime and decided to give it a try. A separate team was appointed to assist the members in various matters.

Recently, a post by Indi mentioning, 'BD by BD including BD' confused members very much. They couldn't understand why body doubles were suddenly being discussed. Assuming that it was related to the recently seen episodes, a re-watch of those episodes was considered. When this exercise turned futile, the members turned to the resident investigators for answers. After going through the posts, they concluded that it had nothing to do with body doubles.
The statement actually meant 'Bharat Darshan by BarunDiwani which also included Barun Darshan'.

The members were relieved with this news and are now queing up behind BD, oops, BarunDiwani for the Darshans. 😊 

HILARIOUS YOU ARE DURGA,LOVE THE NEWS SEGMENTπŸ€—πŸ€£
WE HAVE SO MANY BDs  now oh my  Goodness Ami you have a big challenge here.Bharat Darshan.  Body doubles, 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUPRIYA

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^
durga,
me too care only about the boy's talent. because whether i oooh aah and go crazy or not, the fact is it's the talent that makes him. otherwise, just another attractive man. certainly wouldn't foeums and fan clubs for that. come to think of it, all this is a first in my life. learned much because of one prime time hindi serial. never know where what lurks.

lovely reports. and my freudian slip: journalust. πŸ˜†

Indi dear, I don't think it is wrong to go ooh aah. In fact, I've been supporting u all in it, haven't I?  It is just that I don't get that feeling, I have never been crazy about any celebrity ever and I still don't. Sometimes I feel something must be wrong with me. Maybe, if I cross 50... πŸ˜‰. Anyway, all we wish is for him to succeed and prosper in his life and my wishes extend to the rest of the cast too. 😊
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUPRIYA

Thank You πŸ€—
the second pic is really cute ❀️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@supriya
You are very welcome.I am so so sorry that I missed the important day of your life but hey its never too late to celebrate over a bite of a cake. Hugs