Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

ok, if there are 10 hundred and 70 grillion lives, in all of them, i would like to be a woman...

happy women's day.

it has been an experience from another planet, meeting and getting to know you here. and for that if not anything else (considering he didn't bother to speak to me on the phone, not even a single "okay??" for me) i thank this wonderful man, our barun of all movies.

take care, have a brill day, and every moment of your life.

is planet barun taking any more people?
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Indi Happy Woman's day to you too πŸ€—

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for all the links and the updates and comments 
i really enjoy reading all
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Sohara...

❀️ this pic...they Look perfect...offscreen

My every post is dedicated to the most good looking couple of the world Barun-Sanaya.Will love them forever. πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
I salute Khushi's endurance, her strong will to persist. If I was in her state I would definitely slap La and quit the job." - Same here

"
But Khushi is extra ordinary, She is not like a common girl like me. Buaji plead her to quit the job. But she was persistent  in her decision. She will do the job at any cost. she can bear anything for the sake of her family" well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
She is really special, God surely made her with extra care.

"
Everyone was doing the primary pooja. La was standing a little behind. Khushi called her to join them.I just can't believe this girl. How she was behaving so nicely with the girl who tried to humiliate her so meanly! - i so agree with you here...how can she be so nice...her heart is really made of Gold!!!

"
mr. Akhroo came on her way to give the ghee. He told, Anjali told him to give the ghee. So he was wandering around her!πŸ˜†He must be worried seeing her crying!" - isn tht cute !!

"
He went their and lit the Dia. The power came up instantly and everybody moved to him reciting a rhyme "hathi ghora palki jai Kanayalal ki"Anjali told him that Lord krishna made you to lit the lamp, so you must stay for the Pooja. She requested him to stay for the sake of her. Arnav can't antagonize his Di. So he joined the prayer with grumpy face. Aww he was looking shoo cute! " the trick is total Sanka devi types πŸ˜†

"
When they finished the pooja Khushi was about to keep the thali, the flame of the dia was going to dimmish ,then Arnav and Khushi both simultaneously shield the flame with their hand. They stared at each other with a jolt." - i think a current spark went thro both of them at tht min

"
She promised not to listen to Khushi and venged to afflict her". - this girl is mad!!!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Love the cute pic up there @Chalhov,  no need to borrow "blasters" its ours to use!

chalhov,

have fun. missing you and gaana. come back soon.

your note is nashila, me finishing the chmpagne. hic.  (maybe someone will say, "enough!!!" )
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Ami

"
In addition to her need to punish him, her dream also hints at how La living with him is bugging her, because his punishment was "Lavanyji ke saath na rehne ki (to not live with La)" ... 

"
this man intimidates the dalight out of her, even in her dreams, he makes her so weak. "Tumhe to dara sakta hu (i can scare you though)"...UFF! - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
The next day, at the breakfast table, Arnav's heart skips a beat hearing Khushi's name😳

"
La spills the beans on Khushi's deal with Anjali "she won't see your face, she'll come after you leave and leave before you come" - wat the hell is Lavanya's problem...she's a guest in tht house...not a member of the family!!!!

"Arnav in all of his rage walks towards the door to leave while Khushi just stepping in. they spot each other, game on! now for the epic walk:

she is eating her channa and angry at him for forcing La to live with him and he is bothered by  Khushi's deal " - the heat of anger is so visible

"He over hears her and a sexy "What the!" falls outscaring Khushi and she  decides to run...straight into the pillar. they both stood there hurt - u always take out the inner depth in the scene...i really lik tht abt you πŸ‘

"Today is Janmashtami, the birth of the supreme Lord Krishna,

"The way IPK writers told this story through Khushi was magnificent. my words can  not do it justice." - i agree...it was completely different...nd amazing

"
As Khushi unknowingly points to Arnav calling him "Kans mama!" ...ooops, her hiccups signals her of his presence. Her eyes widen with fear  and she looks up, sure enough he's there" πŸ˜†

"More than anger, she hit a nerve. Even if it was unintentional this time, Khushi's name calling,the ones that suggest he's a monster really get to him. Earlier this morning after the "epic walk" and now "kans"...both times left him hurt. " - he always get affected by wat she says abt him..πŸ˜‰

"
it was important to him and it's still important despite his rakshas mask to driver her away...he is nothing like kansa, and would die a millions deaths but NEVER treat his sister the way Kansa did" -  well said Ami πŸ‘

"
if there is one higher power  rooting for him up above, its Lord Krishna, whose biggest lesson to mankind is Karma, selfless deeds without "fal ki aasha (hope of fruits baring  meaning selfless deeds with no strings attached)". As a business man he may be selfish but as a man, selfless to the core." πŸ‘

"
He knows his rights and wrongs and sticks by them . He never did any of this to show to anyone, and till now it never bothered him what others thought of him...but with Khushi, it matters" - Loved how u hav said it all...πŸ‘

"
Love the little nok-jok that followed, and watching Arnav get mad because Khushi was right about the elaaichi...and his phrase "agar tumhari inquiry khatam ho gayee ho" such a husband thing to say isen't it? πŸ˜† " - lol...thts true

"
but it reminds me of their deep connection at teej, and the constant pull towards each other,  which is present here also. and all the "Reds" of course signifying their union. during Teej, he broke her fast and now she's well on her way to becoming his spiritual wife...IMOπŸ˜ƒ" - well connected πŸ‘πŸΌ

- love the edit here

"He becomes so helpless when this feeling takes over, it leaves him no choice but to just "mehsoos" and taker her in. She feels him too, 😳

" I love that they are Rabba veying at the same spot they did their epic walk against each other this morning. Rabba ve  makes them forget everything. when they do snap out of it, he realizes the damage this KKG has causes and is about to yell at her but  is saved by Anjali" πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Love this scene, Naani stands besides Khushi favoring her (in every way), while Anjali is neutral, smack in the middle, and Arnav stands on the opposite side, "against" Nani, "against" Khushi. It'll be Nani's win at the endπŸ˜‰" - well said

"
"u phatti saari ki entry hui zabarjast aur tumri? zabardasti" what a dialogue from mamiji accidentally but brilliantly points out it was never meant to be with La and always meant to be with Khushi...she advises la "planning karega padi"...uh oh, these two are up to no good. " -couldn agree more

Ami...always Loved your drool corner...but how did u miss this pic in it...he looks hot in this

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

thanks for all the links and the updates and comments 

i really enjoy reading all

thanks and thank you for dropping by. you're most welcome to join in if you like.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

OMG look what happens when I go to work and leave you girls.  That's it I quit!  CAN'T BELIEVE IT WIWY  I AM JEALOUS!!!!!

That's not fair. How cum you guys didn't include me!
Plz wiwy tell us more. Does his voice sounds sexy like ASR? 
How did you control your excitement ? 
I would probably scream like a teenager!

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Hey all...its a very special day for me today

nd i wanted share this VM abt Friendship (with you guys) which i made even before i knw abt IPK or Arshi...so please do watch it...nd let me knw wat u guys think 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcn0IYNTYE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Sohara...

❀️ this pic...they Look perfect...offscreen

My every post is dedicated to the most good looking couple of the world Barun-Sanaya.Will love them forever. πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
I salute Khushi's endurance, her strong will to persist. If I was in her state I would definitely slap La and quit the job." - Same here

"
But Khushi is extra ordinary, She is not like a common girl like me. Buaji plead her to quit the job. But she was persistent  in her decision. She will do the job at any cost. she can bear anything for the sake of her family" well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
She is really special, God surely made her with extra care.

"
Everyone was doing the primary pooja. La was standing a little behind. Khushi called her to join them.I just can't believe this girl. How she was behaving so nicely with the girl who tried to humiliate her so meanly! - i so agree with you here...how can she be so nice...her heart is really made of Gold!!!

"
mr. Akhroo came on her way to give the ghee. He told, Anjali told him to give the ghee. So he was wandering around her!πŸ˜†He must be worried seeing her crying!" - isn tht cute !!

"
He went their and lit the Dia. The power came up instantly and everybody moved to him reciting a rhyme "hathi ghora palki jai Kanayalal ki"Anjali told him that Lord krishna made you to lit the lamp, so you must stay for the Pooja. She requested him to stay for the sake of her. Arnav can't antagonize his Di. So he joined the prayer with grumpy face. Aww he was looking shoo cute! " the trick is total Sanka devi types πŸ˜†

"
When they finished the pooja Khushi was about to keep the thali, the flame of the dia was going to dimmish ,then Arnav and Khushi both simultaneously shield the flame with their hand. They stared at each other with a jolt." - i think a current spark went thro both of them at tht min

"
She promised not to listen to Khushi and venged to afflict her". - this girl is mad!!!

Thanks for reading and liking.
 Loved your comment as well.
 La was vindictive and mean. But she changed herself completely when she was with Khushi.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi Happy Woman's day to you too πŸ€—

Happy women's day to you too.
 So proud to be a woman.