Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 38

Always On My Mind

Buaji is sleeping in the chair and even in her sleep she is praising NandKishore!  He is always on her mind!  She awakens as Shyam is sneaking out the door holding the package.  She asks him where he is going and he says nowhere.  What's the package? A gift he says, she gets excited, a gift? Hmm, maybe for Kushi?  Just then Payal and Kushi walk in.  Buaji sees the state that Kushi is in with sindor all over her. Oh, NandKishore!  She sends her for pooja and she comes back with it all over her.  Kushi says it was that " Rakshas, Arnav Singh Raizada!!! "" Did you meet that demon, did he follow you? "She asks.  Kushi answers, "No, he was with his sister Anjali who is so nice and sweet and he is such a demon!" (Who is always on your mind BTW). "Buaji,  I also learned that Akash, the man who drove me home, is his brother.  "Aye, NandKishore! How many of them will bother us"!  Mother Superior Payal, perfect in every way, diffuses the situation by telling Kushi to go get cleaned up.  Kushi is complaining that the tray is very heavy.  Buaji reminds her of how she is like a delicate flower so it must be heavy for her' a little sarcasm there I think.  Go wash'she is always in trouble!!!

Lavanya is at her apartment salivating over a bowl of chips.  Right now food is always on her mind.  'No one will know', she thinks and just as she is placing that delicious salty chip into her mouth, the phone rings'Chips a flying she answers with excuses coming out of her mouth as her hello.  "I didn't eat anything!!  I didn't eat anything!!"  Just like a guilty child!  Di gives her all the particulars for the evening service and asks her to wear a saree and thanks her for taking part in the fast.  Lavanya responds with "to prove to myself, uh, no prove my love for ASR is sincere."  I do believe she believes that too.  Di always taking care of her Chote who is always foremost on her mind!

Mami hears Anjali's conversation with Lavanya and realizes the intent.  She is happy because If Nani approves of Lavanya then she will be first to print the invitations and then she can get her Akash married!!!  Akash's marriage and her betterment in society are always on her mind!

Kushi is applying flour paste to help remove the sindor which has marked her.  She looks in the mirror these stains are impossible to be removed!  The stain is not just on her face but in her mind and heart as well.  She may not know it now but this man has marked her'branded her for all time.  Like a stunned calf after branding, she just doesn't get it. The little calf gets up right away but doesn't realize it has been marked.  Confused, it carries on with its life.  Kushi is just like that little calf, she doesn't know how deeply this man has marked her, stained her and branded her, all she wants to know is why does she continue to think about this demon?  Why is he always on her mind? She relives the incident at Ber Sarai and so does he.  We have a parallel track here and we watch the two who are lost in thoughts of each other.  Rabba Ve'  ASR thinks he was worried when she spoke but now he is worried more because of her silence.  He asks himself what has happened to me? You met Kushi Kumari Gupta and she is always on your mind...that's what happened.

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Sung by Elvis Presley (words & music by Wayne Thompson - Mark James - Johnny Christopher)

Payal enters the room and asks Kushi what she is thinking?  Kushi blurts out, "Arnav Singh Raizada!  He is always on my mind!  I didn't talk to him or argue with him but never the less I can't get this man out of my mind.  I don't know why I ruin my day thinking about him all the time and I don't have anything to do with him!"  Because he is always on your mind, Kushi Kumari Gupta and in your heart!  She goes to get ready.

In the Raizada living room the women of the house are sitting and chatting.  ASR walks by and Di says you are still stained?  Nani chimes in with that is why we have to be careful with his life.  It is difficult to realize when you are in trouble.  Stains can not be removed so easily!  Mami jokes with Nani that she sounds like a detergent commercial.  Just then a servant brings Mami her juice.  She admonishes the "fool".  She explains to Nani how she is getting older and she must drink some juice now  but when she was younger she did not break the fast.  Di comes to her rescue by asking Nani, ' juice is allowed, right?'  She then continues to tell Nani that Lavanya has fasted not taking a single drop of water or juice today.  Chote's happiness, (oh, really?), and the tranquility of the family are always on her mind.

Buaji brings the girls new sarees to wear for Teej.  They are all excited and Kushi picks the orange one for her and gives her sister the green one. Buaji calls Kushi a butterfly as she flits about looking at her new saree excitedly.  Shyam comes, stops dead at seeing her and tells her about the flour to remove her stain.  She tells him Anjali told her the same thing today.  She will thank her this evening when she sees her at the mandir at Chandi Chowk.   Shyam looks worried for some reason..what is always on his mind?

Mami is talking with Nani and says how Anjali asked Lavanya to fast and of course Nani answers that Lavanya would never do it on her own. Mami says she has fasted, isn't that what matters?  Just because she looks like a model doesn't mean she is not a simple girl in her heart.  Nani retorts with just because YOU say so, I am suppose to believe you and accept her? Fasting does not make a person holy.  Miss Kashyup is not going to be bahu in this house is always on her mind!!

Shyam explains that it will be crowded at that temple so why not go to Savitri Nagir.  It is so far away says Buaji.  Yes, says Shyam, but it is less crowded and less traffic. Buaji agrees. 

Mami says aren't we to wear new things given to us by our in laws, if this is her subtle way of saying things watch out!  Nani calls the servant who hands her gift to her she opens the jewels first.  She takes Nani's blessings.  $ always on Mami's mind!  Nani and Chote give Di a gift from them but Nani wants something in return from her husband, he must give them a gift soon... a baby. 

Girls are getting ready at the Gupta house and they both look stunning but when Buaji moves and Shyam sees Kushi he drops the gift.

Anjali and Mami getting ready and her gift comes from her husband.  She is excited he has never forgotten her.  Perhaps he picked this gift out himself? She is carefully getting ready for she hasn't see him in a long time.  He is always on her mind!

Shyam sees Kushi, drops the gift bag and the saree falls out.  Kushi sees and says to him what a beautiful saree is that for your Queen? Ah, uh, um... Buaji remember I said I have something to do I must go now... Who is going to take the girls?  Kushi answers Buaji you have bothered Shyam all day.  We will be okay.  Stop bothering him he has something important to do'..

Yes, Kushi...he has something important to do....What is always on his mindDeception perhaps?

always on my mind, lovely and more. πŸ‘ cynthia. in red the things taht begged to be highlighted, in pink, aww i laughed. in purple, brilliant. that thought of khushi being branded and behaving like a little calf that knows not what's happened to it, mwaah mwaah.

deception. i tell ya that shyam, never mind.

haven't seen 38. hope to do so a little later and chat.

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Besharam!!!!!!!🀣
i had no clue that the neck is found so sexy to guys!!!!!!...maybe it is only for desi guys thought... i guess you learn new things every day

Thank you so much Anita for sharing the post "The Curious Case of the Flying DUPAATA!" by _SiinnceMaan_

OMG, this is too good for words!  I've laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes...so so EPIC! ROFLROFLROFL  Brilliantly done especially this part "Lucky piece of crap - always landing on the sexy man's face.  Sits on knees and folds hands in prayer. Oh please let me be a dupaata for one day!"  ROFL  I was thinking of that too!  😳  I'm so jealous of Khushi's dupatta!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks so much, katelyn,
glad my looong one didn't get on your nerves. i like that reminder of yours, yes it all started because of the dupatta. devi maiyaa's ultimate weapon? the dupatta πŸ˜†. really who would have thought a light and wispy piece of cloth could get so determined. did you see the way it kept blowing at him, till he had to push it off and voila, madam is standing there rubbing her eyes.

those vm's look fantastic. going to see now. oh the saga of the doops.

by the way i read your earlier post saying you're a mom and loving it. have fun fun fun. kids are something else. hope to see you soon. haven't yet seen 38. still reeling from your offscreen segment on teri meri. 😳

That dupatta seems to always come alive when ASR is near! πŸ˜‰  I would guess the same thing is happening to Khushi too...dhak, dhak dhak for Arnav!  That piece of cloth was trying so hard to seek his attention!  Always gravitating and making her presence known!  Yes, indeed the dupatta is devi maiyaa's most powerful weapon in bringing these two lovebirds together! πŸ˜†

I'm very very fortunate to be able to stay home with my kids!  I really count my blessings! πŸ˜ƒ  See you later Indi!  Looking forward to your next analysis!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi ladies! just dropping in briefly..another busy week at work dammit! .more travels today for work, missin the thread badly!! it really sucks I missed all the dupatta flying and the neck kissing? need to be filled in after!! you all hv a great day or night  :) 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Sigrid
A big hug πŸ€— to all dear friends...love all your beautiful takes and connecting us all to ArshiπŸ˜‰. Yes real world kept me busy, but it is good to come running to read all the posts. I have not commented on any takes  but all were mind blowing and showed me another angle in which to read and see the epsiode. πŸ‘  Happy that today after one week came and caught with the thread.😊

Good to see you here its been a while.I know we are busy but some how make time to come here and have peace of mind .

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

hi ladies! just dropping in briefly..another busy week at work dammit! .more travels today for work, missin the thread badly!! it really sucks I missed all the dupatta flying and the neck kissing? need to be filled in after!! you all hv a great day or night  :) 

Completely understandable, Ami!  Can't wait to have you back!  Have a good night!  Take care, dear!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 38

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : Youtube Video

Superiya looks good.I love Sanaya in saree,I don't know why on earth later she never have sarees even she was married.uhhhπŸ˜•
More Teri Meri vms to share!

Arnav & Khushi ~ Mere Bina | Teri Meri Tribute
This one took my breath away!    WOW...this is pure magic! 🀒  Don't want to ever wake up from Arshiland!  Be sure to watch it in HD!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_HynZNGAs[/YOUTUBE]

Arhi VM on Ishq Wala Love
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzDfTiVETWk[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploaders
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
EPISODE 39

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYU1xxYRpg[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link : EP 39

Alternate Youtube Link : EP 39

With English Sub-titles : EP 39

Dailymotion : EP 39

Credit  for the videos goes to the respective uploaders.

Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

sigrid,

good to see you. long time. imagine teej in the week of teri meri. double craziness.  too much to handle? πŸ˜† doctor, siaa, tumne mujhe yeh kya kar diya.

Indi, good to be back to our teri meri world.  BS and Sanaya were mind blowing and the chemistry...OMG. We all r on fireπŸ˜‰