Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 45/46: Arshi scenes only

Its been quiet a journey for these fated lovers, and this well planned meeting from above is milestone of sort. Today's meeting brings along with is all the events that transpired between the two since the day they first laid eyes on each other. Since then, they've made homes in each other's minds, the harder they try to kick each other out, stronger their hold on each other becomes. The CVs make some connections to their first meeting to show how far they have come and also we see a tone set for the next phase of this fascinating love story.

Much has changed since that fateful night at the Sheesh Mahel, but one thing remains, even though in those initial moments this "mahesoos"(sense) was clouded by misunderstandings and bad impressions...their sense of eachother's presence was always there. 

Well connected thoughts and yes since Sheesh Mahal a lot changed .Its amazing how far they came from that night till here.Arnav is taking off his egoistic tycoon coat slowly around this small town gal before putting it back on.
Arnav's restless mind wins, prompting him to stop his work and leans back on his chair. Eyes looking up, he shuts them, trying to catch his breath...just then his eyes open like something woke them. 

Love this one yes connection was always there.

Only this time its overwhelming enough to make him stand up and "mehesoos." ..."khushi?" he mouths her name. Bas pata chal jata hai (you just know)  

He looks up to find her. what better feeling for a lover seeing what he longs for? Almost In disbelief, he watches her every step, without blinking.

He was trying believing as he was watching her silently.

Khushi also felt him the moment she came in but convinced herself " Gabhra mat Khushi, aaj to ravi vaar hai, aur woh laad governer to bilkul nahi" she gives herself a half convinced smile and begins to walk to her desk, unaware of the eyes following her. She sits in her chair and memories of the first time she is saved by him from a screeching car, holding her, protecting her.

She closes her eyes to try and tame this feeling. but with her eyes closed, the "mahesoos(sense)" of him is even stronger

Again connection was always there but today acknowledgement is taking its place with a hint of denial.For a small town gal its natural to have fear for such feelings.My POV

A whirling sound, she feels their connection, and is inclined to look up at his staring, longing, questioning face. Did he catch her thinking about him? Almost startled she stumbles a bit trying to stand, the employee interrurpts "arrey Khushiji, aap yahan? (Khushiji, you, here?)"

"Haan woh, Hum apna saamaan lene aaye the. samaan? ( i came to get  my stuff)" He notifies her Arnav asked to have it sent to her house but no one came today its in storage room. Looking up as Arnav with anger "no need to have it sent, i know how how to get my work done and i can get my own stuff" She indirectly tells Arnav.

"Khushi, mere cabin mein aao, mujhe tumse kucch baat karni hai (Come to my cabin, i wan't to talk to you)" a soft tone in his voice, and using first name, he asks nicely. 

Yet again she ignores him.  Khushi asks the employee where the storage room is and proceeds giving her self a pep talk "upar mat dekh Khushi, aur uss arnav singh raizada ki chinta to bilkul mat kar, murti leke nikkal...mat dekh usse..mat..." her voice dials down and she looks up. 

Yes she defies him,ignores him ,eludes him,disregards him and even dares by every move she makes today.I think she couldn't stand his silence either as he can't hers.But she never let him speak too which shows how scared and overwhelmed  she is at this point.

Since the day she met him, he had been a "rakshas" to her, but at one point something changed. The same man that dropped her from his first story office, came to her rescue thrice, two times risking his own life and The same man who interrogated her with his intimidation for hours one night, just stood there and listened  when she unleashed her anger one him twice. Well aware her feelings for him had changed, but unwilling to acknowledge them, she does what she can to push him away.  Hence the irrational behavior. What if she lets him speak and he proves he's not a monster?
 *que the best back score EVER*  ASR takes his confident, determined,  sexy as ever long strides to follow her

He completely lost his temper as she did what no one could even think about it.Must say Khushi has GUTS and that is one of the traits he fell in for.

As Khushi was reaching for DM murti, ASR walks in, provoked and ready for answers. "tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho? (Who do you think you are?)" Arnav  startles her  to her fall while DM slips out of her hand, he leaps to save DM and land right on top of Khushi. Thank God for the cushions she lands on. Rabba ve, the provoked face turns into a mesmerized face and Khushi is allows it.

They both  look into each others eyes,  She notices he has saved DM. Arnav takes inhales deeply trying to breath her in...just then Khushi's colorful ringtone interrupts.
Arnav stands up, and offers his hand to Khushi, irrational Khushi refuses.

Arnav more hurt than insulted tries to control his anger as she takes a call from Shyaam. It was obvious he was dying to find out who she was talking to. 

LOVE THIS GREAT FALL as he was at the top of her.Must say really nice shot , nice angle,nice thought behind the scenes by the makers.She gave him every chance to scream today but he is having patience ufff for only Khushi...I noticed that too that he was a bit jealous of the caller.

He kept his patience until she says "Hum to yahan ek minut bhi nahi rehna chaahte" infuriates him. At last she ends her call, but quickly gathers her things and tries to leave.
"bhaag ne ke alave aur kucch aata hai tumhe? vaise tumhara moo kabhi bandh nahi hota, phir ab kyu taala laga hua hai?" [ he feels she is always running away from him, and her "khamoshi"(silence) he can not "Bardaasht"(stand)]

His voice lowers "uss di bhi mein tumhe kucch kahe raha tha, aur tum bina sune chali gaye, mujhe aishi batamee.." she starts walking towards the door while he's still talking. Arnav Singh Raizada was running out of patience, he beats  her to the door and slams it so hard the handle falls.

"mein tumse kucch kahe raha hun Khushi Kumaari Gupta, Jab  mein tumse baat kar raha to chup chaap kadi raho aur suno" in his voice, a desperation for her to listen. One wonders what this "Kuchh baat" is, if Khushi had listen, what would he have said?

Nice grabber 
"Kuchh baat".hmmm ...Khushi is not ready yet as he is Rakshus with golden heart which is confusing her way too much.Its natural.

She gets another call, when she picks up his patience is out, sheer anger on his face he throws his phone away and breaks it. He steps towards her with intemidation "maine kaha tha na, mein tumse baat kar raha hoon, Let me finish! mein" anger makes way for pain when he sees her crying.

Her tears didn't effect him at Sheesh Mahel, but since the guest house incident, they bother him to no end. He wants to wipe them away but its not his place, he turns around and walks a few steps away.
Khushi notices this and also the tender look from him trying to tell her something...but she ignores and continues to defy him, banging, pushing at the door.

I have same thoughts for this yes her tears really have deep  impact since guest house.

Arnav: "tumse nahi kholega yeh, bekaar koshish karna chood do " 
Khushi: "aap chod dijieye, you need to stop telling people what to do, I know what i can and can't do"
Arnav: "you cant listen but atleast you can think before doing something" 
Khushi:  "nahi sun sakti!" Khushi responds
Arnav:  "to phir aanken bandh karke sir darwaaze pe marti raho" ASR witty comments
Khushi: "I want to get out of here and i will" Khushi stomps over to the window  and opens it in hopes of a way out letting a powerful wind in.

LOved this nok jhonk which heated up later.HE just wants her to listen but she is so afraid by each and every move of him that how come he is not the same as before with her.

The her "laheria" (thanks Indi!) flies once again looking for Arnav, dancing for him and teasing his face (thanks again Indi!) eventually it flies off of her and lands on him, completely covering his face. Looks like her laheria has made a choice for her.

Love this new word of yours and Indi

Realizing she lost her dupatta, her modesty, she turns to find it on him. she quickly turns around. A very crucial moment, He holds the dupatta in his hand and look to her, embarrassed, scared and nervous. 

He brings it to her, beside her with his eyes lowered so she doesn't have to turn around. 
He learns the value of her dupatta to her. Today he gave her the respect back that he squished under his feet that night.

She puts her dupatta back on but it seems to have mind of its own, connecting her back to this man she wants to detach from more than anything. 

YES Dupatta  is in love with him but she is not giving it permission to do so

She managed to pull it off of him and goes to get a drink of water. Both reach of the glass, Arnav takes it and drinks it. Khushi thinks thats rude and refuses to take the  glass he fills us for her. 

I found it awkward he is giving her in the same glass as he has HAQ on her somehow.my POV

"aise kya deck rahe hai aap, gussa aah raha ha to nikaal dijiye, jaise aap hamesha karte hai" Khushe dare to talk to him like noone does again "tod dijiye kisi cheez ko..lage haat ye darwaaza bhi tod dijiye, kyu ki hum yahan se nikal na chah te hain, sab kucch tod dijiye!" Khushi defying continues.

"haan tod dunga (ya i'll break everything)!" He fires back cutting her off and throwing the water cup "Ek ek cheez todta rahung ta ki har tut ne wali cheez se tumhare kaan khule, aur tum meri baat suno (I keep breakting things so with each break your ears open and  you listen to what i have to say)" [what a line!] so much desperation in his voice.

Yes he is not in a mood any more to listen to her as she is not listen to him.Her defying is raging blood in his veins.But you can hear a plead in his anger.

He just wants her to listen to this "kucch baat" but unforgettably this heated argument excelates

Khushi: "hum kuchh sun na nahi chahte, hame bas yahan se bahaar nikkal na hai"
Arnav: "Tum sunogi! " slamming his hand on the box to her left figtening her

Khushi: hamme bahaar jana hai
Arnav:  Main kahe raha hoo
Khushi: hamme bahaar jana hai
Arnav:  Khushi main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum meri taraf...
Khushi: Pahele aap darwaaza khol dijiye

"Fine" he thought "if that's what it will take to get you to listen" Arnav with all his anger and strength kicks down the door leaving her in disbelief.
"Ab sunogi (now will you listen)?" 

I felt that he can't see her distress as she was because of the closed door and being alone with him in this store room.Even in his rage he wants to remove hurdle for her so she can calm down and listen to her.

To his disappointment, she quickly grabs her things, "Hame aaki koi baat nahi sun ni, nafrat hai na aapko hamse, hamaari aukaad se, hamaari shaka dekhna nahi chahte na app? to khush hogiye, kyu ki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahe hai, Lacknow jaa rahe hai hum, hamesha ke liye."

Hamesha hit him badly.I felt pain in my heart as he lost his mother and now she is saying that without knowing it how hard it would be for him.Thats why he asked her on Bachelor night "Promise,You will never leave me"

Her line here reflects the hurt his words had caused her and how they've stayed with her, only now she's using that pain against him now. We learn later that she lied about Lucknow, was it just to see his reaction? she did study his face, it was the same look he had when she handed him the resignation.

She knows she has affected him and this scared her even more so she walks out of there before he could come to terms with what she just told him
"tum aise nahi ja , Khush, KHUSHI!" (just wanted to hug him here)

Absolutely she knows she has hurt him but she is hurt too.At the same time she does not know what to do.

Arnav yet again unable to finish his "kucch baat," only a matter of time before Khushi's strikes are up. He has tried numerous times now to get her to listen and prove he's not the "rakshas" she believes him to be. 

-She turned her back at teej morning and ran
-She ignored him today and when he asked her to come to his office, still he followed her. this is Arnav Singh Raizada.
-She refuse help from hom when he extended his hand to get her up from their fall
-He bought down the door in the hope that she listens, but she grabs her things and leaves

what is a man to do? 
Her irrational behavior here will have some adverse effects or their unspoken relationship in the coming chapters full of "koi faraq nahi padtas" "tum mere liye koi maine nahi rakhi" "na tumahari shakkal dekhni hai, na tumse baat karni hai" ...sigh

YES battle of "Farak nahin parta "just begins now

Arnav  comes home fuming and goes striaght to his room after telling Di he is tired. O
n the phone with La, furiously removing his layers of clothes . "Kisi kis himmat nahi hai mujhe khuchh kehne ki, and you know it!"  but the contrasting flash backs of her refusing to listen, add oil to the fire.

But the thought of her leaving for good?

Well, that starts a new fire altogether. 

Khushi talks to DM "Lucknow waapis jaana, hamaari zindagi ka sabse acchha faisla hai" the second she says this her smile leaves her face and a sadness takes over.

Even in his sleep, Arnav can't turn off her words to him "hum aapki nazron se hamesha door jaa rahe hai" He flinches in his sleep "Lacknow jaa rahe hai hum" he jumps up to his own voice telling her to stop "tum aise nahi jaa sakti, Khushi, KHUSHI! [Earlier when he told her this, it was meant to stop her from going to Lucknow.
]

We can almost hear his heart beating as his breathes heavily at the thought of her out of his life. 
How quickly has the this small town girl turned upside down the world of this man, this mighty personality? Yes he was cruel to her at first and later when he felt his guilty for the first time he told himself in the heavy rains that "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farq nahi patda."  To prove this, he pushed his cruelty to the point where something pushed back and caused him fall hard. When he saved her, protected her, held her, touched her face for the first time, nothing  would be the same again. The yearning and the longing for her, he had never felt anything like this, she had already become a part of him.  how does he even begin acknowledge this when she wont even listen?

Now that the realization had hit both of them, the denial sets in and they both will try their best to flush each other out of their systems.

Things have come a full circle, paving way for another phase, another layer...

YEs realization and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT has started but with DENIAL

These scenes were PERFECT, so many emotions and feelings and frustrations emoted perfectly by both Barun and Sanaya. The directing was Beautiful, Arnav's body language yearning for her, feeling the need to get close to her even at the hight of his anger...BRILLIANT! the music once again was perfectly utilized. standing ovations to the whole team!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is my fav

❤️ Need i say more? ok i will,  loved his flinching in his sleep when she say's she leaving for good ❤️

AMI👏👏👏

your connections are great.I am pretty much speechless at this point how much these old epis hold for us.Comments are in red.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all,
Some points which made me wonder while watching episode 45 - 46.

In episode 45, why did the writers show arnav saving the DM statue and not stop khushi from falling ? Isn't it the natural reflex for a human to reach out to the human first ?  I wonder what was the intention !

Second, when do you all think arnav realised khushi's feelings for him ? It was somewhat disclosed during payash wedding while he flirted with her. But was it before ? Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 47!!!!!!!!!!!!

The episode starts off with arnav watering his plants thinking of khushi and what happened at the store room.  He was thinking since she is leaving, why is she still in my mind...it does not matter that she is leaving (it so does matter to arnav...she is the only girl to capture his heart and bring down his ego time and time again...and it bugs him)  on the other hand it shows khushi making roti, mindlessly...and payal asked her to get the ghee...but khushi is not paying attention...payal got her attention and said yes jiji our train is in the evening and our tickets are book and she left...Payal noticed that something is bothering khushi but she does not know what.  Anjali came to see arnav and is wondering why he is pareshaan, she thinks it is because of La...i must say anjali knows arnav really well...she mentioned he is doing all this to show nani and mention how if someone competes with him, he gets angry and makes rash decision that he ends up regretting (This girl is a freakin genius for once).  She said that decision about love should be made with the heart and not the brain...she mention what happens in love and Arnav is thinking about khushi, because he knows the words are true but are in denial...He cracked a Joke (and in this scene arniekins looked maha sexy...i stopped breathing). The sibling scenes were shown to show the audience the the Older sibling know their younger siblings and that they are worried and try their best to solve their troubles or give them words of wisdom.

Khushi gets on the phone and she is talking to garima, she tells khushi that the store is going and she is crying...shashi came and said why did you tell them...he really wants his kids not to worry.  Khushi said that they have to go to lucknow now to help their parents.  Bua ji suggests that khushi should ask shyam for help and payal agrees.  I thought payal would not agree because she suspects that he was doing nothing about the pension. Khushi goes into thinking mode

Arnav went to la's apartment (if i must say it look like the Modi's house in SNS but they just zoomed in on one window...i now that house is shown in a lot of dramas thought...they could have just shown an apartment complex) La opens the door and hugs arnav and he does not hug her back...La was saying that she does not under stand arnav and what he is thinking and she is wondering if he really loves her...he avoids saying yes and said if i did not why would i bring you to my house...this makes la happy...Arnav is still talking and she went to get her bags...this made arnav mad and he thought of khushi and how she did not listen to him...So arnav grabed la and said listen to me when i am talking...la gets scared and said sorry...arnav cools down and tells her that they are leaving

i was getting really happy that there was no shyam in this episode but he ended up showing up in the last two minutes :( Anjam had a moment...really did not pay attention.   But anjali leaves and shyam gets his phone smiling and sees that khushi is calling him...shyam said that he was thinking of her, and right then he sees anjali's reflection and stops talking

did anjali hear shyam???
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

i can feel you in the pit of my stomach, in the grazeon my heart,                     on the edge, of my nerve, you are here.

oh the turmoil of a feeling. how it plays with hard earned equanimity. he had no place for this surge of emotions. this overwhelming need. this chasm in his being. yet here it was and try as he might he couldn't get back to business as usual.

his place of comfort, his office, his absorption in his work that could always shut everything out, failed miserably this time. thoughts of her, sindoor in her eye, he wants to wipe it off, but no, she won't let him, she walks away.

the tenderest notes of rabba ve know what ails him. but not he.

he struggles to let it go. yet again a set of memories. "uss din tumne jo..." he begins, but she never let him finish. her silence bothers him, perhaps even more than her shouting. he can't think any more. he is feeling worn, gripped by this wave of feelings, unable to let it go.

he leans back, rests his head, and closes his eyes. maybe he seeks respite or perhaps a little time to dream.

she's walking into the office.

as she walks in, she senses something.  

and a breeze rises swirling in undertone wrapping around both holding them in its embrace.

... he opens his eyes...

she consoles herself, don't worry khushi, it's sunday, no one's here, certainly not that rakshas (through gritted teeth, of course, for she has her own struggle with her own unnamed, unfathomable feelings, why does he come to her mind all the time?)

she enters the office.

he knows.

he knows the girl in his thoughts is now near, just here somewhere. his eyes say he has felt her. he leaves his chair, alert the moment he senses her, moving toward the sensation. he comes to stand at the impressive array of sheer glass windows in his office and looks down. there she is on the lower deck. a bit perturbed, then walking slowly toward her desk, and he watches her.

he watches her standing at the place from where he'd let her fall, he'd challenged her with cool derisive eyes after setting her embarrassing and difficult tasks, he'd hollered "miss gupta!" that terrible day of the guest house.

but today, he stands stock still, silent, just gazing upon her, drinking in it seemed all of her he could, perhaps wondering did he just conjure her up with his incessant thoughts of her. not a word, no movement. just eyes darkening, a whirlpool of emotions swirling in them, a throbbing energy gathering.

she hadn't seen him and she walked up to her desk. then in a most melodious segue, he saw her in her filmy red chiffon, hair flying, hurt filling her gaze. and at the very same instant she was thinking of him holding her close in the rain, protective, dependable. she's looking at him and he at her.

she didn't see him walking away, being nasty. he didn't see her turning away, walking away from him.

but you don't let me be, your thoughts roaming free
no barriers no limits, reaching prohibited zones
unprotected territories, you are here.

as her thoughts ended, a visible drooping of shoulders, an exhale of surrender almost, she closed her eyes seeking help. how was she to handle this whole cascade of troubling thoughts. she'd shouted at him, she'd prayed to dm to stop these thoughts, she'd resigned.

and yet... the thoughts of a man whom she couldn't fathom, couldn't forget.

the rustle of breeze rose as if to remind, she looked up, and there he was. hay hay hay... rabba vey, her feelings flowed before she could check them.

an instinct about the other had come to stay. he could sense her, she could sense him. again love had taken a step. and turning away was impossible.

what came after that, had to be that and nothing else. two people thrown asunder by a stubborn inexplicable emotion, what could they do when they met? have a reasonable adult conversation? of course not. they had to fight, had to clash. had to meet and touch and feel each other. make love. and perhaps this was the only way, for now. the language of love is not always full of sweet nothings. it took them virtually nothing to turn on the other's nastiest side. in matters of war, they were utter equals, from day one. clear sign of what sort of lovers they were going to be.

"khushi... mere cabin mein aao... mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai."
he asked her to come upstairs, he wanted to talk to her. i keep wondering what is it that he wanted to tell her. he'd just asked his girl friend to move in with him, yet the most urgent conversation he wished to have was with her.

and she never missed a beat when it came to provoking him, did she? was she really not aware this would get to him? turning away and stalking off completely ignoring him? did she really believe he's let things be and go back to work quietly? or did she not want him to? "upar mat dekh khushi aur aranav singh raizada ki chinta toh bilkul mat kar." but that's all she's been doing of late, thinking of asr. and before going, she did turn and look.

slipping into sanak mode to work off the tension, she talks to herself in the store room. funny line, sanaya really funny yet touching, the best of comedy.

"ab issme humari kya galti hai... hume kya pata tha ki woh laad goverrnor ravivar ko bhi logo ko tang karne ke liye ghar se nikalta hai." can't blame me, how was i to knowthat thsi laad governor stirs out sundays tot to get after people.

can you hear the music?

fabulously calibrated quarrel coming up. she's dropped the gauntlet by walking off. he picks it up and comes swiftly down the stairs, charging into the storeroom after her. "tum apne aap ko samajhto kya ho?" who do you think you are... he's livid. he's had it.

she was perched on a stool getting her devi maiya from a high shelf, she turned shocked and terrified. and she lost balance.

a beautifully shot falling together, him on top of her, but not before he's saved what is important to her and not at all of any relevance to him. her dm. how many things they told each other as they lay like that. you could almost hear it all.

then her phone rang.

but when he got off of her and stuck his hand out in a chivalrous, almost conciliatory, gesture, again she went for a thrust. ignore the hand. his fist balled in anger. tell you, these two.

"hum toh yahan ek minute bhi nahin rahna chahte," don't want to stay here a minute longer, her voice is getting hysterical as she talks to shyam. too many feelings.

"bhagne ke alava kuch aata hai tumhe?" what are you capable of other than running away..."waise toh tumhara mooh kabhi band nahin hota phir ab kyon taala laga hai...  uss din bhi main tumse kuch kah raha tha aur tum bina sune chali gayi... mujhe aisi badtameezi..." usually you never shut up, so why thsi lock on it now, was about to tell you somethingb the other day but you just left... this sort of lack of manners...

and she walks off ready to leave. he can't take it. he slams the door.

"main tum se kuch kah raha hoon, khushi kumari gupta!" look at them, one curving almost into the other, so close, and that heightening tension.

"jab main tum se baat kara raha hoon toh chup chap khadi raho aur suno..." when i'm talking to you, stay put...

phone.

she takes the call, but with a violence hitherto unseen he just snatches the phone and throws it with force.

"main ne kaha tha na main tumse baat kar raha hoon... let me finish!" her eyes well up. and as though a magician had waved a wand, the vicious anger on his face is chased away, instead a concerned, practically contrite look. aneed almost to wipe away her tears. yes, har baar her tears had affected him. no matter what the state of his mind or emotion.

when she gathers herself a bit, she is desperate to leave the room. but the door's locked. she runs to the window and opens it. her hands and mouth say one thing, her dupatta does another. perhaps girls in our land have had their mouths sewn up for so long, they need a proxy voice, so devi maiyaa and writer conspired to give khushi her dupatta to this end. the happy go lucky dupatta could be as forward, as wanton, as loving, gentle sweet as khushi longed to be perhaps. how it blew out and caressed him yet again.

then it wrapped all around his face. he slowly pulled it off of his face, his hair, his shoulders, a darkness in his eyes around a flickering light, felt like lovers making love without knowing that's what they were doing.

he noticed her discomfort. familiar. he handed her fly away friend. arrested looks and emotions in these moments.

from a quiet beginning, deep in feelings, the episode climbed the notes steadily to a rousing crescendo of anger out in the open, riddled with desire. yes, that.

the soul of the episode. desire.

i feel you i sense you i want you i know you are near
you are here.

INDI👏👏👏

Love the red. PINK is awesome
Black underlined 1st one I noticed she wants him to speak as both are restless for this maha "CHUP" but then she did let him talk..aww ..poor gal is so confused as you mentioned in green so true .Girls are raised in such a way in our country and especially in small towns they don't voice their opinions and having such feelings ...uhhh ..impossible for them to handle easily.LOVE has no meaning for them other than parents and siblings or else.This kind of love ...no way..very complicated...😕

Second underlined black LOVE THAT SCENE and how they shot it.just amazing...totally agreed they said everything with their eyes but yet in denial...yes these two are impossible..😆

Pink and purple such a powerful voice you made for those unsaid dialogues.I felt this was more than a MAHA epi.way too much...😛
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,

Some points which made me wonder while watching episode 45 - 46.

In episode 45, why did the writers show arnav saving the DM statue and not stop khushi from falling ? Isn't it the natural reflex for a human to reach out to the human first ?  I wonder what was the intention !

Second, when do you all think arnav realised khushi's feelings for him ? It was somewhat disclosed during payash wedding while he flirted with her. But was it before ?

Hey Ritu 
I think he saved for Khushi as it is part of her ,it belongs to her. and everything which belongs to Khushi is kind a sacred for him. His belief system is kind a different.He believes in all as he every one around him does it and he can't get away from it but by nature he is atheist.If you remember he kept the pearls as those were part of hers,then payal which she leaves at poolside,then earing during payesh wedding.Again its my POV.As he is harvard brain he must saw that big cushion just like the other day he dropped her as he saw those boxes.

I think when he almost lost her ,I mean he thought he lost her in that ambulance scene and yes during Payesh wedding but he had it all along just his big fat ego and Kharoos dimag did not want to accept it.Again my POV

INDI is master of it may be she can elaborate more of this.
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi Anita! cute runddown on 45. about shyaam looking like a servant 😆 i think that is an insult to our prakash bros😆.   I know what you mean thought, he's too much, who would allow their damaad ji do all that work when he's limping around.  

i am glad you agree...i was like what is jp paid for just to stand around...
shyam irritates me
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi anita,

nice one. this shyam is creeping me out, how come he constantly grabs naniji's knee.

uin red bold, thinking mode and tee hee hiccups. in pink, yeah, i don't balme her either, poor girl.

bold blue, actually she does. says awful things about the man she can't help thinking about.

green bold, aaargh shyam, thsi should teach people not to go nuts over sons in law. 🤢

arnav is an abs sweet heart in tsi episode, poor thing can't stop thinking of khushi.

you made some good points...oh i forgot that khushi bad mouths arnav all the time...i am just use to it since she does it all the time
and i never notice shyam touching nani's knee all the time...that is weird
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

OK why do I think epi 45 is more than Maha epi seriously  taking me forever.I just finish watching it but I need more time to digest it.PHEW

i agree!!! that is because so much happened in this episode that changed the dynamic of arshi's relationship!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 47

How Can I Feel This Way?

The demon is watering his plants.  How can that be?  Someone who takes great care to nurture plants can't be a demon.  Can he?  As he is watering his precious babies he has images of Kushi playing in his head.  He sees Kushi standing there without her dupatta, he gently hands it to her averting his eyes, conscious of how uncomfortable she is feeling being so exposed to him.  Images continue to frolic in his head he sees her tears flowing, he feels hurt as if each and every drop is coming from him.  When he envisions her telling him she is going out of his life forever it's as if he has been stabbed in the heart.  His breath has been taken away.  Why do I care so much that she leaves? He asks himself.  He doesn't even want to think about it.  Why, he asks, why?  How Can I Feel This Way?  The water continues to pour without him realizing.

GH-  Payal is cooking asks Kushi for the butter and Kushi is just rolling, rolling, rolling the roti without even hearing her.  Her mind is elsewhere, on HIM, that demon, again!  She sees him falling on top of her in the store room where they were so close they could feel each other's breath.  She tenses as she remembers him standing so close to her that she could smell his scent like sandalwood and musk.  He was sternly insisting he had to speak to her…"let me finish!" and finally the tone of the images changes and she sees him gently handing her dupatta over her shoulder with his eyes facing the floor.  He made her feel comfortable.  How can this demon be like that?  One minute a beast and the next a Knight in Shining Armor. How Can I Feel This Way?  Payal taps her on the shoulder, she jumps saying "yes, I got the tickets, our train leaves tonight." 

The plant is saturated by the overflowing water; Anjali comes and asks ASR what he is thinking about. How Can I Feel This Way?  "Nothing."  Anjali tells her to come and sit with her.  She asks him what happened, why does he look so worried.  Does it have anything to do with Lavanya?  His answer is always, "Di, please."  She continues that she hasn't pushed the issue and all she wants to know is if he is happy? He answers, "With whom?"  Who do you think Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada that she is going to say Kushi?  Nooo, Lavanya silly.  "How do you feel about Lavanya coming to this house?  Everyone has agreed, but you how do you feel about it?" He looks down.  He tells her he hasn't thought about it. She tells him he should think about it and it's an important decision.  She asks him if he is doing this to prove Nani wrong.  He gets insulted, "You think I would do that?"  She says, "Hah."  "Di, please!" "Chote when you were a kid you had a huge ego. "  He narrowly looks at her.  "Why are you looking at me like that?  I know that if someone challenges you, you don't like that at all.  Anyway when you get angry your brain doesn't think clearly and you make the worst decisions which you then regret."  "Enough, Di!"  Too close to the truth for comfort, hey ASR? "I don't take all my decisions with my ego, (No?) and this is my life and nobody should interfere in it, especially if it is a big decision in my life.  I will always say that Lavanya is the right girl for me. (Not really)  She always listens to me and I am not interested in marriage.  She understands me", (true).    Anjali asks but what about him, does he understand himself? He just looks at her.  Maybe she has a point. 

GH- Payal asks Kushi why she looks so worried and why does she want to leave and go to Lucknow so fast. She says she always does what she wants to do and Kushi agrees.  The phone rings and Kushi goes to answer it.

RM- Di and ASR are still in conversation.  Di tells him that these decisions should be taken by the heart and not the mind.  ASR apologises and says that that's what makes them so different.  He doesn't make emotional decisions.  Anjali reminds him that when you love someone the decision comes from the heart.  "You do not love someone if you do calculations.  Love happens when it is ready.  When you see the person, the one you love and your eyes are fixed on her."  He pictures Kushi in the red saree, how beautiful she looked and how he couldn't take his eyes off of her.  "If she feels sad you don't feel good at all.  Every thought of them going away from you grieves you.  He hears Kushi saying, "Then be happy because I will go away from you forever.  I will go to Lucknow forever!"  How Can I Feel This Way?  He looks away, sighs, regroups, pull yourself together man and says "Di, I don't want to waste my time on these things."  He gets up and Di grabs his hand.  "Someday, one day you WILL waste time on this because…" "Yeah Di, I know, because someday there will be girl that when I look at her I will forget everything that happens around me after she appears, etc. etc. etc.  Right? Can I go now? Oh, and one more thing, if such a girl appears before me, I will stay away from her because I will live my life not from my heart but from my mind!"  Di answers him, "No Chote you will not be able to do that."  Why he asks.  "Because, if you stay away from her you will not be able to breathe." ASR pinches himself, as if he is dreaming this, "You are unbelievable!  Di, you would stop breathing?  I'll leave now"….she is crazy he thinks.  Anjali is very frustrated by her Chote!

GH- Kushi is talking on the phone with her mother who tells her everything about the loss of their store.  Kushi is upset.  She tells Payal that they should go to Lucknow ASAP.  What are they going to do, they don't know but they will find a way to help.

Lavanya's apartment- ASR walks in and Lavanya tells him how happy she is that they will be living together.  ASR says he wants to tell her something and she quickly says that she knows what he wants to say that they can't really stay together.  He says relax, Lavanya.  I want to tell you something, she looks worried, and he says my car is not parked in a good place so you have to hurry.  Her face totally relaxes and she hugs him, "Oh, God I was scared. ASR I don't completely understand, I mean sometimes….ASR do you really love me?  I came to take you with me, actually we should hurry.  She walks away from him mid sentence.  He becomes irate he hears Kushi.  He grabs her and turns her around. "When I talk to you, do not leave until I am finished.  I want to tell you something.  Lavanya apologizes and said she just wanted to get her bag.  "What did you want to tell me?"   He grabs her luggage, "Let's go."  How Can I Feel This Way?

GH- Girls are packing and Buaji is sad.  Payal sees her dress and is reminded of her broken marriage.  She believes this is all her fault after all they took out the mortgage on the shop for her dowry and wedding and then it was canceled.  Kushi says not to worry no guilt feelings either.  They were lucky to have found out about Abishek and his family.  "Tears, tears, tears  do you girls think that if you spill many tears they can pay your parents debts?",  Asks Buaji.  She explains to the girls that going to their father's home will only put more stress and worry on their father.  Two more mouths to feed.  She says they are very much like their father both stubborn.  Even if your father opens a small shop he will be worried about you girls. How will he handle the store and take away your tears.  She asks Payal what Shyam has said about getting Kushi a job.  You can get a good job with Shyam.  Kushi quickly says she wants to be with her parents.  Buaji says with Shyam's help we can find a solution to this problem.

Anjali and Shyam are in the kitchen and he asks if he cut the potatoes the exact measurements she wants.  She says he is teasing her.  She understands very well.  He says you think he can tease his queen.    He goes to taste the food she is making and she stops him, it may be hot.  She blows on the food and feeds him.  She then leaves to give Nani her meds.  Shyam's phone rings…it's Kushi, 'Hello? Yes, I was just thinking about you, Kushi.' How Can I Feel This Way?  He sees Anjali's reflection, Anjali is behind him….

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 45

Never On A Sunday

It's Sunday, some consider it a day of rest but not Arnav Singh Raizada .  He is sitting at his desk, computer open and it appears he is trying to do some work.  But alas, he is trying very hard to concentrate on the very important work that has made him come into the office on a Sunday.  Diligently he presses on the keys but something is on his mind.  He becomes distracted, images flow through his mind of HER smudged with sindor.  Just a little bit, right near the corner of her eye if only he could wipe it away, his finger just about to touch her face.  She turns and walks away from him. Back to reality, he looks like a little boy with a pout on his face.  He leans back on his swiveled chair, picturing her walking away from him as he was just about to speak to her.  He closes his eyes; it's just too much to bear right now.  He is tired of thinking about this girl.  Kushi enters the building her eyes widen.  His eyes slowly open, is it possible she is here.  They both sense the other.  She is nervous, he is thinking.  'Kushi don't be scared no one is here.  Never on a Sunday would Laad Govenor be here.'  He stands, walks to the glass and watches her as she is walking in. Nervous, timid as a doe she walks in holding on to the shoulder strap of her bag, wringing it back and forth. He is taking her all in. She moves forward to her desk and sits down in the chair.  He is imagining the first time he saw her in that red saree and she imagines him holding her tightly in the rain.  They are both lost in their thoughts.  She closes her eyes, takes a breath and as if DM is prompting her, she starts to get up and she looks up.   She gets startled, he is here.  She looks down, she stands up looking away and then back at him. 

The guard comes and asks her what is she doing her.  After all Never on a Sunday do employees come in let alone ex-employees.  She tells him she came to get her belongings.  He tells her that ASR was sending it to her and it is now in the storeroom because it is Sunday.  Kushi says there is no need to send it because I am here and I can do this alone.

"KUSHI, COME TO MY OFFICE I WANT TO TALK TO YOU." 

She looks up at him an then to the guard and asks where is the store room.  She completely ignores his request and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's blood is beginning to boil.  She walks away talking to herself, "don't look up, do not worry about Arnav Singh Raizada.  You came here just to get the statue of the Goddess right?  Then take it and get out of here.  DO NOT LOOK AT HIM, do not forget'."  She looks and goes!!!  How dare her! He is angry and follows!

Back at the RM Shyam has just gotten off the phone with Buaji .  He has found out Kushi has gone to the office and he knows that Arnav is there and now is worried.  Anjali comes and asks if that was his aunt and why didn't he let her speak?  He changes the subject asking about Lavanya and Arnav.  She looks sad because she thinks that Nani may be right about Lavanya.  Shyam says then why am I advocating for her.  Anjali says she wants Chote to be happy but she is not sure whether she is the right choice for him and he is difficult to understand especially in love matters.  Shyam is off in dreamland with Kushi while Anjali continues to talk.

The guard shows Kushi the store room and she is looking around for her most precious jewel.  "DM I have no fault in this.  You know very well I don't want to see his face.  How would I know he bothers people on Sunday? Take the statue and get out fast!"  She finds her on the top shelf.  Kushi grabs a stool climbs up, he walks in, "who do you think you are?"  She turns around, DM in her hand, loses her balance and falls onto the bean bag. He leaps to catch the flying DM and falls on top of Kushi.  Rabba Ve'. so close they can feel each other's breath. She looks, he is holding her DM.  Her phone rings disrupting them.  He gets up and holds his hand out for her.  She gets up by herself ignoring his helping hand.  She looks for her phone.  It's Shyam.  "I tried to call you yesterday.  I am at the office. I don't want to stay here another minute!"  He looks at her.  Shyam asks why it was necessary to go to the office.  Buaji was worried.  Kushi, I am worried." "I'm fine." "I can't promise I won't worry.  I'll try to get back soon.  I really miss you." "Kya?" WHAT?  I mean'

ASR "you don't know anything but to run. And you never shut up, so what happened today? The last time I talked to you you left without listening."  She starts walking to the door. "This insolence" He slams the door shut, the knob falls out locking them inside the store room.  Way to go DM!  "I want to talk to you, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta."  She sees that the knob is gone and becomes frightened.  "And when I talk to you, shut up and listen to me!"  Her phone rings, it's Payal.  She is ignoring him again, his fist clenches and he grabs the phone and throws it. "Didn't I say I wanted to talk to you?  Let me finish!"  He is so frustrated!!!!  She starts to cry, he stops, her tears hurt him.  She is holding on to DM for dear life.  He turns away from her distancing himself.  He looks back.  She frantically is trying to get out.  He is calling for help to no avail. He tells her' you can't open it, don't waste your energy."  She answers, "I know what I can and can't do." He retorts, "If you don't want to hear then think less about it!"  "I do not!"  "Then close your eyes and hit the door!"  Bickering back and forth, Aye, Devi Maiya!  "All I want to do is get out of here and that I will do!"  She goes to the window opens it and her dupatta flies!  (Oh, our lovely dupatta!  We all love to write about you.)  Her dupatta caresses his face and leaves her neck bare.  She turns away.  He sees how uncomfortable she is.  She covers her exposed neck with her hands and he steps forward to return her dupatta.  She steps away.  He hands her the dupatta turning his body and looking away.  It is really beautiful to see how he really respects this woman.  She places her dupatta to its rightful place and it seems to have a mind of its own reaching out to caress ASR again resting on his chest.

Never On A Sunday

ByManos Hadjidakis

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most anyday you can be my guest
Anyday you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleakday a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day
the day to be my guest

Hey Cynthia👏👏👏

Love the title.Black stood out for me and purple is just amazing .Is'nt it .How far he came from Sheesh Mahal to now.Now he is acknowledging her respect and respect that too.Even in this denial he is so removing her pain no matter what.He can't see her crying.Tears are his weakness now.😊