Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry for delay again, its been one of those days. 

Episode 43 highlights

A lighthearted one, filled with some much needed laughs, at the same time moving the story forward.

Anxious Khushi trying to tell Payal something "jaise kisi desh ki samasya ho (like is a matter of a country's problems)"..aalo/puri for breakfast? πŸ€£ Khushi asks and gets a good yelling from Payal. 

Why do i have a feeling she wanted to talk to  Payal about something or someone ? She shares everything with Payal, then why hasn't she told her yet that she fainted today and that "laad governer" saved her and that he broke her fast? Maybe she really was asking about aaloo/ puri but those questions are still valid.  She tells Payal about how she thought she was going to faint when she went back to get the forgotten thaal...but not that she actually did faint.  Such complexity shown so smartly. A jumply girl like Khushi, every emotion she feels on her face and in her body language, but can't seem to talk in words about him except when she wan't to say bad things "uski to shakal hi aisi hai" or "Rakshas hai rakshas." πŸ˜† She is confused herself so what would she say? even if she wanted to.

Loved Khushi's face when Payal brings up La's fast for Arnav

As soon as Khushi closes her eyes to go to sleep, gadbad..

She tries to reset her eyes...still gadbad. 

She has to sit up "Gadbad ho gaye jiji, tumne uska naam leliya...baar baar ussi ka khayaal aata rahega (why did you have to say his name, not i'll keep thinking about him)" she looks up and asks for protection from DM...from her own feelings (IMO).

Shyaam continues to feed sugary lies...i mean Jilebis to everyone at RM

Everyone in the kitchen laughing, enjoying each others company, almost perfect. Arnav once again is just observing these moments, and even smiles!

..this is what matters the most to him, his loved ones happy especially his di. Mamaji is right about one thing "Damaadji ke ehaa aatey hi pura ghar badal jaat hai (the whole house changes when Shyaam is here)"

Even naaniji seems to favor him, as she is elated to seem. She is the only one he told about his leg injury, he indefinably has won hearts and trust of everyone...even laxmiji's!

Loved all the Buaji/Khushi nok joks especially Khushi teasing Buaji about Shyaam, some great lines and great acting by both of them

A now familiar look on his face. Eyes wide open but somewhere else  and the rest of his face at complet rest...

As Arnav takes a sip of his water,  memories of him giving water to her run by... the way he felt in that moment, so much concern in his eyes, held her so gently with one hand on her back and the other  giving her water..

"Arnav" maami calls out "you seem lost"

He look at her but the blank look doesn't leave his face, his eyes go back and forth in bafflement, he's still at the mandir with her breaking her fast.

Mama ji tells him "We were just talking about the new house damaadji is planning on buying"

Arnav is still lost for wordsπŸ˜†

"chotey" Anjali gets his attention and finally manages to bring him somewhat back.

The effect of each other from Teej has found deep roots in both of them, neither can stop thinking about the other and symptoms keep getting stronger. 

The mention of Khushi's name by Anjali, causes quite the stirr at the dinner table, a perfectly good plate of Jilebis are dropped and a perfect man feels the stirr

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️ hopelessly in love

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning, all πŸ€—

πŸ˜† i have a peculiar resistance to shyam. the very thought that i will have to see him fawning over his wife and in laws, being the clever damaad, is making me not watch 44. have to tell myself he is useful for my wonder man and girl's life and love story. then maybe. have a great day.

missing a vm from katelyn. something utterly new. and have you read barun's interview? was interesting.

Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, all πŸ€—

πŸ˜† i have a peculiar resistance to shyam. the very thought that i will have to see him fawning over his wife and in laws, being the clever damaad, is making me not watch 44. have to tell myself he is useful for my wonder man and girl's life and love story. then maybe. have a great day.

missing a vm from katelyn. something utterly new. and have you read barun's interview? was interesting.

Hi Indi,

I saw that you were successful in posting images in the Barun's celebrity page!  I actually went back several pages and read your comments!  Just simply beautiful, Indi!  πŸ‘  I know what you mean about Shyam!  It helps me to look at him as Arshi's cupid other wise it's hard to watch!  πŸ˜†  And yes, I've read his interview.  Missed him so!!  Awww, I'll be sure to post some great vms for you!  Please watch in HD!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_8e8dBcZk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6EC8ZEfRco&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Indi,

I saw that you were successful in posting images in the Barun's celebrity page!  I actually went back several pages and read your comments!  Just simply beautiful, Indi!  πŸ‘  I know what you mean about Shyam!  It helps me to look at him as Arshi's cupid other wise it's hard to watch!  πŸ˜†  And yes, I've read his interview.  Missed him so!!  Awww, I'll be sure to post some great vms for you!  Please watch in HD!

katelyn πŸ€— πŸ€— for vm's and  πŸ€— for going and reading my comment on the fan pages. yes yes yes, thanks to you and ritu and the others who patiently told me how to, i managed to post caps there. i feel giddy happy. why, who knows, it just feels great. i saw you on the pages too and all your likes and realised you'd gone back to see, aww. loved your comment and visual too.

will see vm's, in hd, once i get home, office comp ancient. 

take care. πŸ˜ƒ 
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful review :))

Today she smiles a bit wider,  talks a bit louder, laughs a bit more openly, and Anjali's eyes?well, they sparkled a bit brighter, such was her happiness that arrived along with her husband... unfortunately he cares about anything but...

Ami, felt sad seeing her in this episode :(  a beautiful lady who just wants her partner's presence in her life to make herself happy.  she doesn't expect anything else from him. 

The two men in her life, her foundation, without either, she would collapse and shatter...and she does at one point. But when one side is found to be cheap and fake...another as strong and "asli (true)" as her brother, named Khushi took over...and eventually she finds courage to stand on her own.

Beautiful. two pillars of strength for anjali.  one was rotten from the beginning.  one is solid like gold.  These tiny scenes like the one you mentioned above tells me that creatives had a rock solid story in thier hand.  They knew where the story is going .  what would happen eventually when shyam's truth comes out.  Will di buckle down with sadness later ? These scenes, I feel were a sign to the viewers about how fragile anjali's life is. What happened to the story telling in the last stages of ipk, I wonder ?

Today the makers give us insight just how good he is at winning hearts and trust  of the whole family, even Arnav Singh Raizada.

yes, ipk at that time was a well scripted show with each episode, scene, shot meaningful.  each shot used in a way to signify something important.  This episode was planned as you said, to introduce the likable damaad to the audience.  Primarily it showed ASR valuing this man in his di's life.

This special rasam seems to be a promise renewal to each other in front of DM, the whole scene makes one uneasy, sick, in disbelief, angry (I need Sobti to help me bring a expression to my face)

you are right..made me too sick to see him mouthing such words that held no importance to him and that too in front of God.  Something hit me hard when I heard him talk about '..hamaari aane wale pidi ki mangal kamana karte hai.  woh bilkul aapki chaya ho..'  In the end sheer hatred and greed made him kil his own blood.

Atlast, they finish and for the second time today he stops her from touching his feet telling her she belongs in his heart on his feet. hmmm, black heart or stinky feet...she deserves much much better!

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Shyam has earned his respect and trust (even love), this is no small feat.[would've been great had we seen Shyam's background and how he came into their lives, another loose end

This is what I too yearn for, ami.  Wish they had shown shyam's past and why ASR trusted him so much.  Would have explained so many scenes later.

I just wanted to say ... can anyone get more handsome that this ...

Look at Barun's expression here.. says so many things without any words isn't it ?

Perfection ::)))) 

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

That's true!  His character could have gone either way in these earlier episodes!  I would have been fine if he showed regrets and repented but we didn't see any of that!  He misdeeds got worst and worst!  Later on, there was no redeeming quality in him left because he had crossed all limits of decency.  It would have been unbelievable, if he somehow miraculously became "good".  As you and the other ladies mentioned before, the CVs could have done something amazing by digging into Shyam's background.  His story just felt incomplete!

I remember deliberately missing the next two episodes after the eps in which Shyam was revealed as Anjali's husband. Cudn't just accept it. How cud  a man two time his wife like that  and that too in an Indian TV serial. That was also wen it dawned on me how different IPK was! Not a run of the mill serial at all ! And I got back to watching it again. Wish the cvs had filled in the gap of Shyam's past n the actual circumstances of his marriage to Anjali.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wiwy

I remember deliberately missing the next two episodes after the eps in which Shyam was revealed as Anjali's husband. Cudn't just accept it. How cud  a man two time his wife like that  and that too in an Indian TV serial. That was also wen it dawned on me how different IPK was! Not a run of the mill serial at all ! And I got back to watching it again. Wish the cvs had filled in the gap of Shyam's past n the actual circumstances of his marriage to Anjali.

Somehow its always that Shyam the negative character who make extra effort to please all as they know how important  it is that all like him and he being politically correct and the positive arrogant ones like ASR dont usually bother about such niceties he is convinced about himself πŸ˜‰ does not bother about being politically correct 
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@wiwy, you are so lucky to have a liberal hubby. My ex BF used to hate Barun, coz I love him and always talked about him. I broke up with him. Not becoz of Barun, but for some other reason. Guys are so mean. You should be thankful to God that got such a nice hubby.

@doc, hey, married or unmarried Barun made all the girls crazy.He should be arrested for the crime to make all the women characterless. Only God knows how many women fantasize him.

Hey Sohara
U r right.  My hubby is weird! He is not the jealous kind at all, grins if any guy compliments me and finds all hindi serials regressive. But its true that a gal should avoid the jealous and or sugary  guy. They spell trouble! IPK shows that too!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wiwy

Glad at least 2 ppl, BD & Doc, are  ONLY  fantasizing about hotwa. 2 less ppl to contend with in real life!  And as Katelyn pointed out kissing and hugging hottie can becum  seriously competitive 

Hey wiwy what do you mean by me & BD are ONLY fantasizing, sweetheart all us can ONLY fantasize because we don't get to do all those inappropriate things to him in real life, none of us. Sad but true πŸ˜† 

@BD- I am all in for the cat fight :P Uska Pati sirf mera hai πŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
@BD ' the effect of each other frm Teej has found deep roots in both of them, neither can stop thinking abt the other and symptons getting stronger' . Beautifully written. Yes, it was on this line that the Arshi story progressed subsequently, isn't it?

@Indi "I have a peculiar resistance to Shyam, the very thought that I will have to see him fawning over his wife snd in laws, being the clever damaad is making me not watch 44." Exactly! Feel the same. But how did he manage to fool ASR😲 ? investigation kari ka pari!