Deepa Mehta:i would love to work with SRK.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Director Deepa Mehta:

The director, who has previously worked with stars such as Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Nandita Das and Shababna Azmi, told Digital Spy that the actor she would most like to work with is Shah Rukh Khan.

"This is going to sound bizarre, but I'd really like to work with Shah Rukh Khan. I find him fascinating. There's something about him that's mesmerising. He's got incredible charisma. It would be incredible," she said. "So no Brad Pitt for me. It's Shah Rukh Khan."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/bollywood/...#ixzz2GIz2U05s

Edit..Embarrassed
Edited by New_nova - 9 years ago
i would like to see them work together Thumbs Up Earth is one of my all time Favo. 
Originally posted by New_nova

Then ,make Maya Membsaad part-2 .

That was Deepa SahiLOLLOL...What makes you think that the position that SRK is in today...he would even want to do Maya Memsaab...remember when he did that...he was a nobody in the industry...no connections...he was not a sta rson...but someone who used to sleep on the stations...He did what he got...its not as if had a choice...Beggars are not choosers...OK...Has he ever repeated a movie like MM...nahi na...
every1 wants 2 wrk with khan!s!!!
Originally posted by Karan.

Director Deepa Mehta:

The director, who has previously worked with stars such as Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Nandita Das and Shababna Azmi, told Digital Spy that the actor she would most like to work with is Shah Rukh Khan.

"This is going to sound bizarre, but I'd really like to work with Shah Rukh Khan. I find him fascinating. There's something about him that's mesmerising. He's got incredible charisma. It would be incredible," she said. "So no Brad Pitt for me. It's Shah Rukh Khan."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/bollywood/...#ixzz2GIz2U05s

totally agree with u Miss Mehta...
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by New_nova

Then ,make Maya Membsaad part-2 .

That was Deepa SahiLOLLOL...What makes you think that the position that SRK is in today...he would even want to do Maya Memsaab...remember when he did that...he was a nobody in the industry...no connections...he was not a sta rson...but someone who used to sleep on the stations...He did what he got...its not as if had a choice...Beggars are not choosers...OK...Has he ever repeated a movie like MM...nahi na...

LOL

Ok sorry than
Everyone wants to work with him. After all he's The SRK! 

Deepa Mehta